Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78195 times)
Pedrination

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 05:03:06 AM

For me, buying every dip doesn't feel like seizing an opportunity; it feels more like a setback. I respect others' views on Bitcoin's price, but as a short-term trader, it's not my preferred strategy. Instead, I look for specific conditions to buy during dips, especially in bounce play setups. These involve buying low and selling quickly after a price rebound, which suits my trading style better. I steer clear of trades against the trend because they're less likely to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 05:05:07 AM

The DCA method means buying small amounts of bitcoins and holding them for long periods of time. By controlling the average price, buying Bitcoins with the DCA method, it is possible to accumulate Bitcoins regularly for a long period of time. Consider that if I buy $500 worth of bitcoins weekly or monthly, I will be able to earn (500×12=6000 dollars) worth of bitcoins in a year. And because of the ups and downs of the bitcoin price, the bitcoin price may improve further, so the DCA method is the most suitable way to invest in bitcoins. A person will never be able to purchase Bitcoin with the money they have accumulated, because their needs will stand around it. That's why many investors have become self-sufficient by buying bitcoins regularly in the DCA system.

Need money and investment money are very different in their use. Necessity money is money that you can use to buy all your needs to be able to live and have fun in the real world.
while investment money is money that is specifically intended for your future. so you don't need to take this money just to shop for daily necessities.

You also need to pay attention to how much your budget is for your needs. For example, if your income is $500/month, and you only need $200 for daily needs and emergency funds, that means you can use $300 for investments.
or how you arrange it already, because everyone's needs are different. However, it is better if the needs are few and the investment is greater.

xiamin

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:03:15 AM

So far as life is concerned everyone needs to prepare their future on time and the best way is to learn a good investment practices that will stand as a relief at a time when we won't have the strength to work much again because that is what will smoothen our financial position in the near future and we should do away with the fear of failure and be very positive as well apply the best investment strategy that will enable us to become successful investors. Investments are attached with risks but the risks are minimal more especially when we invest in Bitcoin because you don't need to be disturbed about your investment as all you need do is just to keep your investment goals alive by accumulating more at every time there is a dip in the price of Bitcoin.

I've read some other comments in the thread and what your saying seems quite contradictory, I don't think the dip is the only time we should accumulate bitcoin since we are using the DCA method that involves buying at intervals and helps reduce the impact of market volatility on our portfolio, besides those who buy only at dips would miss out on all other times to buy.

I think it's far better to buy eventide with DCA cause trying to time the market is the same as trading cause you might never buy If you keep on waiting for the dip especially as a new investors that needs to take more action than wait.
You are right, if a hot news is printed, there can be many comments for and against it. In this way, the essence of this topic can be extracted, which is very helpful for investors, especially for beginners. Newbies who are interested in buying Bitcoin can easily invest in Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) as I find Dollar Cost Averaging to be the safest. For holding you need to have a lot of money which may not be available to everyone, in this case dollar cost averaging(DCA) can be best for you. Many investors waste a lot of time buying dips, in this the time if they can buy bitcoin by dollar cost averaging (DCA) daily. Then dollar cost averaging (DCA) would be more profitable than buying the dips.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 06:34:49 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2024, 07:39:10 AM by Tmoonz

For me, buying every dip doesn't feel like seizing an opportunity; it feels more like a setback. I respect others' views on Bitcoin's price, but as a short-term trader, it's not my preferred strategy. Instead, I look for specific conditions to buy during dips, especially in bounce play setups. These involve buying low and selling quickly after a price rebound, which suits my trading style better. I steer clear of trades against the trend because they're less likely to succeed.
You have gotten it all wrong in your perception about Bitcoin, Bitcoin is best performed when seen on the long term perspective, and this thread talks only about Bitcoin in terms of long term investment plan and not some fucking trading strategy. You have to reframe from it before you contradict the thread, hence there are better thread to  talk about that, you can go to trading discussion board and explore your trading skills discussion there.

Bitcoin is not a quick and get rich scheme that is one mistake alot of people are making seeing Bitcoin as a quick and get rich quick,  buying low and selling quickly after a price rebound doesn't apply in Bitcoin as an investment rather you accumulate a sizeable Bitcoin over a long time and have the compounded value of your investment over time. There is  so much risk associated with trading unlike investing,  there are emotional devastation when it comes to trading when you buy low and the market keep dipping the more you will panic and probably sell at lost in other not to loss completely and that is more like gambling. Alot has already been discussed as regards to Bitcoin in terms of investment where various strategies of accumulation has been exhaustibly talked about, the dca strategy is where you buy Bitcoin with a fixed amount of money in a regular intervals irrespective of the price over a period of time and the lump sum that is buying in bulk, buying when there is a dip is an  added advantage for a no or low coiner to accumulate more Bitcoin, there is nothing wrong buying  at every dip that is if you have the finance, reason being that you can not determine the outcome of what will be the minimum dip so buying at every dip if you can is another way of seizing opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a cheaper price. All this can be achieve with a proper financial planning by making provisions for your daily upkeep, emergency, reserved and float funds. Hodl is a watch word that is meant to encourage investor not to sell off their investment when they are in profits or not but to hodl for a longer period of time in other to have the compounded value of their investment over a period of time of about 5 to 10 years or more.it  Is your choice to know what will work best for you, am waiting to receive any corrections if there is any in my expression.

I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 07:15:40 AM

at first this thread Is for long-term holding just as Tmoonz said, So there's other boards at there that can help you improve your trading skills and stuff  but you can still stuck around if you wanna understand more about holding bitcoin for long-term. Well we long-term investors sees every dip as an golden opportunity to accumulate more quantity as the price is low. The truth is that I'm not against any short-terms trader expecially the ones that know what they are doing , before thinking of being a short-term investor am pretty. Sure you may be aware of the great risk attached to it . But I will advice that as you trade try as possible to have some Bitcoin for long-term holding in your portfolio, you can start accumulating now because long-term investment returns is far more better than that of short-term investments (depending on the number of Bitcoin you have stashed though) with some minimize risk and all that .

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:45:32 AM

Short-term traders like you have independent opinions and decisions about investing in business capital, I respect your independence. But are you getting the right valuation of your capital and remuneration from the market?
In my opinion, definitely not, you are going out of the market with a small profit in a few days by investing more, this profit will be spent on buying cigarettes. At the end of the month, you may have to spend on your family from your capital. Basically short-term business decisions seem to be a mistake. In this case, the short-term trading  can be launched side by side DCA strategy with more scrutiny. This will protect your financial security as well as capital.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
As-Soon-As

Activity: 24
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:48:34 AM

Dollar Cost Averaging Bitcoin
Buying $10 of Bitcoin every week for 3 years would have performed as follows.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/03/24/JphSv.jpeg

How to use the BTC DCA tool
How do I use this Bitcoin Investment Calculator?
This Bitcoin investment calculator helps you explore different DCA parameters to see how your portfolio would have performed. This can help you identify the best strategies for your future investments in Bitcoin.
Source Link: https://dcabtc.com/
How do you calculate portfolio value?
Starting from the specified start date we simulate making purchases on a recurring basis over the duration of the accumulation period. For each simulated purchase we reference the historical price of Bitcoin to know how many satoshis you would have acquired at that time.
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:53:48 AM

For me, buying every dip doesn't feel like seizing an opportunity; it feels more like a setback. I respect others' views on Bitcoin's price, but as a short-term trader, it's not my preferred strategy.
You are a short term trader yet you visited a thread titled "Buy the DIP, and HODL", if I may ask, what could you possibly be doing here? You have freedom to visit any thread though but joining the discussion on the basis that you want to make some adjustment to your approach in bitcoin by adopting this method, would have been just fine. But joining the discussion when you are not interested in HODLing and you probably just want to remain a short term trader, I think it is out of place. You contribution to the discussion will not add much value to anyone following the discussion because you stand for what this thread is trying to discourage. I think there are boards dedicated for trading where your comment can be better appreciated.

Instead, I look for specific conditions to buy during dips, especially in bounce play setups. These involve buying low and selling quickly after a price rebound, which suits my trading style better. I steer clear of trades against the trend because they're less likely to succeed.
Before people take the wrong advise from you and start looking for complex strategy inside buying the dip, lets set the record straight. Buying the dup is simple and does not require too much refining because the essence of it is to buy at discounted price and hold for long time. When bitcoin reduced in price from about $73k to the lower $60k region, that is a dip to buy. Anywhere around the $60k area is a good entry point. Buying the dips works and it is not right to discourage people from doing what works and ask them to join trading that have higher risk.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:20:42 AM

So far as life is concerned everyone needs to prepare their future on time and the best way is to learn a good investment practices that will stand as a relief at a time when we won't have the strength to work much again because that is what will smoothen our financial position in the near future and we should do away with the fear of failure and be very positive as well apply the best investment strategy that will enable us to become successful investors. Investments are attached with risks but the risks are minimal more especially when we invest in Bitcoin because you don't need to be disturbed about your investment as all you need do is just to keep your investment goals alive by accumulating more at every time there is a dip in the price of Bitcoin.

I've read some other comments in the thread and what your saying seems quite contradictory, I don't think the dip is the only time we should accumulate bitcoin since we are using the DCA method that involves buying at intervals and helps reduce the impact of market volatility on our portfolio, besides those who buy only at dips would miss out on all other times to buy.

I think it's far better to buy eventide with DCA cause trying to time the market is the same as trading cause you might never buy If you keep on waiting for the dip especially as a new investors that needs to take more action than wait.
You are right, if a hot news is printed, there can be many comments for and against it. In this way, the essence of this topic can be extracted, which is very helpful for investors, especially for beginners. Newbies who are interested in buying Bitcoin can easily invest in Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) as I find Dollar Cost Averaging to be the safest. For holding you need to have a lot of money which may not be available to everyone, in this case dollar cost averaging(DCA) can be best for you. Many investors waste a lot of time buying dips, in this the time if they can buy bitcoin by dollar cost averaging (DCA) daily. Then dollar cost averaging (DCA) would be more profitable than buying the dips.

There is so much uncertainty in the market hence waiting for the dip is a wrong approach,  with your dca strategy you are always there in the market irrespective of the price. Buying the dip gives investors the golden opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the same amount of money, you can be buying with your dca when price is high and buy wholesomely or lump sum buy when there is dip ,the combination of the both wouldn't be a bad idea. Moreso profitability should be discussed in terms of quantity of Bitcoin you have and not the strategies been used because I don't think is necessary comparing both strategies in terms of the one that is more profitable and the one that is not, rather what you should be your most concern is accumulating more of Bitcoin and your ability to hodl for a longer period of time.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:34:53 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2024, 09:52:36 AM by Cryptoprincess101

You are somehow complicating yourself because saying that buying at every dip doesn't feel like seizing an opportunity like I don't understand what you mean by that if actually you are a short term trader just like you claimed because ordinarily, traders buys at dip and sell as quick as possible when there is a rise in the market prices and this practice will make you so uncomfortable as every time you will get to monitor the movements in prices which will distract you from doing other things and the risks involved in trading is high as you can actually buy at a dip and it keeps dipping and you may be afraid of losing all your coin then you can decide to sell the left over which means you have already had a loss, and sometimes this changes happens most time and your mind will not be stable and at rest.

Just want you to know that it may be your decision to keep trading but our focus on this thread is centered at how we can buy and hold our coins in the long run so that we can record a tangible profit and it makes us be at ease of our investments and you don't monitor the activities of the market again as all you need is to accumulate and wait for the best circle to sell, trading may be beneficial to some people but it is more or less a 50/50 chances of losing and gaining because it does not have a guarantee that you will make profits all the time.

You didn't actually get my points correctly, I don't mean that we should wait for a dip before accumulating but I meant that we should accumulate more on a dip which means that even if we are using the DCA and at a time we experience an immense dipping that at that period of time one can possibly acquire more than the actual amount you use for DCA as this idea is also a good investment practice.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 09:44:34 AM

There is so much uncertainty in the market hence waiting for the dip is a wrong approach,  with your dca strategy you are always there in the market irrespective of the price. Buying the dip gives investors the golden opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the same amount of money, you can be buying with your dca when price is high and buy wholesomely or lump sum buy when there is dip ,the combination of the both wouldn't be a bad idea. Moreso profitability should be discussed in terms of quantity of Bitcoin you have and not the strategies been used because I don't think is necessary comparing both strategies in terms of the one that is more profitable and the one that is not, rather what you should be your most concern is accumulating more of Bitcoin and your ability to hodl for a longer period of time.

If they are waiting for the dip then maybe they are not ready to hold since what they always think is the price when they accumulate and for sure that they will be bothered when seeing more dumps to happen and that can affect their decision making in future.

If they are much serious upon their hodl plan/investment then maybe they should know what's more better if they do lump sum or DCA strategy since this will depends on their financial capacity. Although there's nothing wrong if they decide to do that but most likely if they always wait for the dump they might left behind for another time, then wait again for the dump which is not good attitude for a investor. Since they already got plans to hodl maybe its better for them to seek for more information to gain knowledge so that there belief on bitcoin would tighten up more.

Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 11:24:56 AM

If they are waiting for the dip then maybe they are not ready to hold since what they always think is the price when they accumulate and for sure that they will be bothered when seeing more dumps to happen and that can affect their decision making in future.
It is not that they are not ready to hodli, any low coiner that is waiting for the dip is not ready to increase his bitcoin portfolio, and his bitcoin investment will be stagnant, which kills the idea of increasing your bitcoin investment portfolio. If a newbie that have not bought any bitcoin yet is waiting for a dip, I pity that person because he is not ready to invest yet, because the dip might not come when he is prepared for it, but it might come when he is unprepared, and he will miss out. This is why there is no need to wait for the dip, but rather continue buying and increasing your bitcoin portfolio with regular DCA, monthly or weekly. Delay is dangerous, and as you are waiting, you are not getting younger. Invest in bitcoin and hodli to secure your future, amd save your funds from depreciating as time goes on. Fiat and bitcoin is two opposite. As time passes by fiat depreciates in value while as time passes on bitcoin increases in value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 12:34:43 PM

In the few halvings that I have seen or witnessed, most of the people who bought bitcoin buy it when the price of bitcoin is too expensive. This is the same type of person who rushes to buy bitcoin when it has taken off.

Yes, most people know to buy bitcoin on the dip, but in reality, that is not what most communities in this field do; only a small percentage of those who actually buy bitcoin do so. Even until now, for sure, 100k bitcoins will be bought by people who don't know anything about bitcoin. Right now, they will say Bitcoin, but when they see 100k per bitcoin, they will decide to buy it.

Nothing wrong with buying BTC at any price, especially if you do not have any BTC or you don't have enough, and also it helps if you have a 4-10 year or more investment time horizon and you are continuing to buy.

if you are merely trying to make a quick turn around, then you might get into trouble.. so part of the more important issue might be concerning how long the buyer is planning to stay into bitcoin rather than if his entrance point might have been higher than he could have had gotten.. especially since if someone is brand new to bitcoin, then the only way that they can prepare for up is by having some bitcoin, and if they do not have any then they are not prepared for up.

If you are suggesting to ONLY prepare for down by waiting, then it could be that the down possibilities are no longer available.. Do you know from here?  Is this enough of a dip to buy or should the newbie to bitcoin or the low coiner wait for more dip?

Of course you are right nothing is wrong buying Bitcoin at any price because with how potential Bitcoin is and how far the price could go in the future people will realize that nothing is wrong buying Bitcoin at any price so long as they are ready to hold for long, actually is unfortunate that most people do not realize how potential Bitcoin is that's why most of them feels that the best way to start investing on Bitcoin is only when the price drop. However the only people who should consider buying on the dip should only be those investors that has already accumulated a huge amount of Bitcoin on there portfolio and only waiting for an opportunity for Bitcoin to drop so that they could Lump sum, but just like you said a beginner who has not gotten any amount of Bitcoin in there portfolio should not dwell on the Bitcoin price to fall before they could start investing because they are not use to the ways of Bitcoin and there could be chances of them missing out.

Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 01:58:47 PM

It is not that they are not ready to hodli, any low coiner that is waiting for the dip is not ready to increase his bitcoin portfolio, and his bitcoin investment will be stagnant, which kills the idea of increasing your bitcoin investment portfolio. If a newbie that have not bought any bitcoin yet is waiting for a dip, I pity that person because he is not ready to invest yet, because the dip might not come when he is prepared for it, but it might come when he is unprepared, and he will miss out. This is why there is no need to wait for the dip, but rather continue buying and increasing your bitcoin portfolio with regular DCA, monthly or weekly. Delay is dangerous, and as you are waiting, you are not getting younger. Invest in bitcoin and hodli to secure your future, amd save your funds from depreciating as time goes on. Fiat and bitcoin is two opposite. As time passes by fiat depreciates in value while as time passes on bitcoin increases in value.

This is actually what most investors have failed to understand, that most times the dip they might be waiting for may not come and it will make them to lose so many buying opportunities in the market, while with the DCA method, you can be buying Bitcoin bit by bit regardless of the price, and you can even buy the deeper most part of the deep if you decide to seize the opportunity by buying aggressively during that period, as long as it doesn't affect your emergency fund, and at the end of the day, you will definitely have more Bitcoin in your possession and you will be more profitable as long as you are a long term holder.

I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 02:00:33 PM

yeah you're right, when using DCA one should not be bothered with checking Market always when accumulating, because that is all system of using DCA we can't predict market movement to know the best time to buy , instead we use DCA to buy at any price interval either we buying when there's decrease or increase in price. But one is tend to be more aggressive (with his DCAing)  when there's a dip in price after using he or her reserved funds to purchase the dip . To have more chances to have alot of quantities of Bitcoin stashed in their portfolio, depending on the individual financial capability. But this doesn't mean that one should always have the mindset of waiting for the dip before accumulating, so one can still be aggressive at any price depending on his plans and financial capability expecially those with the mindset of holding their Bitcoin for long-term investment.
This is actually what most investors have failed to understand, that most times the dip they might be waiting for may not come and it will make them to lose so many buying opportunities in the market, while with the DCA method, you can be buying Bitcoin bit by bit regardless of the price, and you can even buy the deeper most part of the deep if you decide to seize the opportunity by buying aggressively during that period, as long as it doesn't affect your emergency fund, and at the end of the day, you will definitely have more Bitcoin in your possession and you will be more profitable as long as you are a long term holder
that is the disadvantages of always waiting for the dip always reduce your chances of accumulating more quantity of bitcoin, most time those that are not financially stable, compare themselves to those who are financially stable ( those are wealthier) in accumulating bitcoin. Those that are financially stable can easily purchase large quantities of bitcoin with lump-summing whenever they have the opportunity to purchase the dip . While those who are not financially stable may not be able to purchase such quantities at once , but instead use DCAing consistently and the other methods of accumulating to accumulate more bitcoin. Without them using or having the mindset to tamper with their emergency funds.

RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 02:59:29 PM

I think dip has been passed. We saw Some days ago after US government approved Bitcoin ETF Bitcoin price Huge pumped. And we saw Bitcoins New ATH $73k, It was highest Value For Bitcoin in Bitcoins History. But Now Correction running i think Because near future Bitcoins Halving will happen we know. Ahter Bitcoins Halving Bitcoin Price will Pump again i think. Because Previous halving we saw this kinds of Situation. And we beleive thats will happen again. And when Bitcoin price pumpe then others coin and token also pump.

So i think Massive Bull session is coming near future. Now Bitcoin price is $64k and another coin and tokens price also low, I think who missed Big dip he can buy now in this dip. I think who will buy now in this dip He will be huge benifited in future Bull run.

promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 139

Keep Promises !

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 03:11:41 PM

I think dip has been passed. We saw Some days ago after US government approved Bitcoin ETF Bitcoin price Huge pumped. And we saw Bitcoins New ATH $73k, It was highest Value For Bitcoin in Bitcoins History. But Now Correction running i think Because near future Bitcoins Halving will happen we know. Ahter Bitcoins Halving Bitcoin Price will Pump again i think. Because Previous halving we saw this kinds of Situation. And we beleive thats will happen again. And when Bitcoin price pumpe then others coin and token also pump.

So i think Massive Bull session is coming near future. Now Bitcoin price is $64k and another coin and tokens price also low, I think who missed Big dip he can buy now in this dip. I think who will buy now in this dip He will be huge benifited in future Bull run.
Well, it's  too early to have a bull run so we all know there will be some correction and so many dips but investors shouldn't be expecting dip just as it was some halvings back I think this halving will be quite different maybe a early bull run in months or weeks from now and might not be a year interval as its used to be, any chance for now should be utilised properly  Smiley as there might not be such chances again
-KEEP HOLDING

Ruttoshi

Merit: 272

Baba God Noni

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 03:22:59 PM

No one cares about other coins, because they are worthless and don't have the potential to generate good profit in the long run, because they might not survive in the market. Bitcoin is the king and our focus, because it is only bitcoin that one can hodli and at the same time increasing his bitcoin portfolio gradually and regularly till he reaches his bitcoin target or close to his bitcoin target.

However, no one is encouraging anyone to buy now, so that he can sell in the upcoming bull run. We are advising and encouraging new investors to buy now using DCA regularly to increase their bitcoin portfolio without selling over a long period of time, so that it becomes an investment that they can count on in future.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 04:05:34 PM

As someone who is still new I would strongly advise you to change your Bitcoin investment narrative because in as much as you feel that you are taking advantage of every Bitcoin price drop to scout for profits could actually lead into losing your investment because what you are doing could be referred as gambling with your money, so it seems you don't understand the risk involved on what you are doing because if you do you wouldn't have mentioned buying and selling as your alternative, however this thread is mainly for buy the dip and hold and not for people who believe that trading is there only alternative, actually this is one of the reasons why most people fall a victim because of greed of possible profits they feel they could easily get and at the end they get in to trouble, however if a may ask what shall it profits you to get the little profits you feel you could get from the trading and at the end you lose everything?, so is not actually late for you to change your investment plan to holding because that's the only way.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Moreno233

Merit: 180

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 04:06:25 PM

I agree with you that newbies who with just a little portfolio yet waiting for the dips to buy is probably not serious yet or probably undecided regarding starting building the Bitcoin portfolio. Instead of waiting for dips, they can starting accumulating bitcoin through  the DCA method and when they have extra money they can buy when there is a dip in the market. This way they will be able to aggressively build their portfolio in a manner that the growth will be meaningful and decisive. Investment in Bitcoin does not require so much dragging of legs, the moment you get the information and is convinced it is worth investing on, the reasonable thing to do is to start immediately when available resources and then grow on the process.

As long as the newbie investor is able to figure out his finances and established a cashflow system such that some of the finances can be allocated to Bitcoin, then it is a reasonable thing to start at once without entertaining so much procrastination, which I know is affecting many people in their Bitcoin investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: