Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78274 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:16:54 PM

My take on this Is buy when there is a drop in price, hold enough of it , whether Bitcoin or shitcoins, when it comes to crypto space we can't accurately predict the future,  some years ago specifically the early days of BTC one will tell you that holding enough of Bitcoin was risky, but that can't be said of it today, as it has gained more values, the same goes to other shut coins buy when there Is a drop in price, hold as many as you can , and maybe later in future you don't know what will happen,

When Investing in shitcoins you just just invest like a life savings in shitcoins, because you can't predict the future of that shitcoins, but a life savings can be invested in BTC given that the future of Bitcoin is already bright, for newbies DCA strategy can maybe be suggested to them, holding coins for a long term really pays on a long run.

Most things you are just saying Is off mate. FYI we don't have to wait For any drop in price before thinking of accumulating, this bitcoin we taking about, well I guess the reason you have such mentality is due to the fact that you have been In to shitcoins for so long which is bad ( and your post says it all). There's reason why DCA strategy is there for us to make use of. It gives us the chances to purchase bitcoin at any price interval. And I won't advice to use such strategy in shitcoins so that you won't endup getting self reckt so badly , because the risk in shitcoins are just so much , so please try to reduce such urge in investing in and focus mainly on your bitcoin accummulation to be in more safer side . I hope in that part that I bold when you mentioned coins , hope you talking about bitcoin so that you won't endup misleading newbies in investing in some shitty shitcoins.
You seem too committed to the DCA method that you tend to have forgotten that there is another method of buying called buying the dips. There is nothing wrong with setting aside some funds to buy when price dips and when waiting,  using the DCA method to continue buying without stop and waiting for the dips to buy lump sum. This is a kind of combined method which is very effective. I think most experienced investors apply this method and I recommend the method for anyone who want to fully take advantage of different market conditions.  

I'm pretty much aware that they are other nice strategy out There for accumulating bitcoin. But they all have their time ( depending on market conditions)  . For instance you can't just keep waiting for the dip always before one should consider accumulating, So is better for to continue with his DCA purchasing , having some funds set aside (which known as reserved funds) to purchase the dip whenever any occurs. The other way of accumulating are also helpful when it comes to bitcoint accummulation, but being consistent with your DCA is just the best too, and also making use of the other strategy for instance, spreading out your reserved to purchase the dips ( or you can all in at once but still prefer spreading it), have some nice amount of money to spare as a normies you can go all in at once with the use of lump-summing strategy, depending on the market condition, So if  you look at it we are clearly on same page here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:28:01 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Cryptoprincess101 (1)

And maybe because there are some shitcoins that are tempting, but if you don't do a thorough analysis and don't do it well and don't follow it from the start it will be in vain and very risky.
Come on mate, there are no amounts of researches that can be convincing enough to get involved in shitcoins, they are just there for distractions, Bitcoin has proven to be the best in all ramifications and there is no way we can make any form of comparisons or make it looks like Bitcoin irrespective of the level of researches and analysis. Don't forget that supply has a major role to play in the market, Bitcoin has a limited supply of only 21million,  Bitcoin stability and entrepreneurship are far better than any other coins or is it about it's network effects and security Bitcoin are far better than then all,  but however as JJG will always say that don't do more than 10% involvement in to shit coins as compared to the size of your Bitcoin investment which is a very nice advice at that. There is no degree of researches and analysis that will make shitcoins involvement any less risky as when compared with Bitcoin.
Even though shitcoins only exist to divert attention, they have given people the opportunity to own Bitcoin by trading Bitcoin altcoin pairs or stable coins so they can buy Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin has proven to be the best compared to altcoins, so Bitcoin is still someone's main investment target.

They can use shitcoins only for smaller portions or for daily trading while they invest in Bitcoin by accumulating it using DCA. They can use the profits from trading altcoin pair Bitcoin or stablecoins to buy Bitcoin. That is one way to own Bitcoin, and it can also be used to carry out the DCA method.

But we have to remember that using shitcoins has a big risk because we don't know which shitcoins can provide profits, even though we can analyze them one by one. Not many shitcoins are able to survive for a long time while Bitcoin has proven to be able to survive for a long time.

I can't agree with you on this, shitcoins are risky to indulge in and I don't see how that is a good and reasonable opportunity to get profit from to invest in bitcoin, this is really gambling and as we know it gambling can be addictive and yeah someone might be delusional thinking that if he invest in shitcoins or trades it he would use the profit to invest in Bitcoin, he might also likely chose to continue in that path of getting quick profits and eventually wreak himself.

I don't know if you were trying to say that if we must indulge in shitcoins that it should be at most 5-10% of our portfolio and this was only suggested for those that can't bear to stay away from shitcoins and at times people can't control themselves and would also want to invest more and more until they may find themselves investing more to shitcoins than even Bitcoin.

I won't be advising anyone who is just starting out his investment journey to be induging in this kind of activities cause it could be a major distraction for him and also wreak him if not careful, a better advice would be stay away from shitcoins and focus on building a solid portfolio with bitcoin and if you hold for long term you could well get even more profits than you could have made from investing or trading shitcoins, although they is no accurate guarantee that it might work out, but least it has a better chance than any shitcoin.

My take on this Is buy when there is a drop in price, hold enough of it , whether Bitcoin or shitcoins, when it comes to crypto space we can't accurately predict the future,  some years ago specifically the early days of BTC one will tell you that holding enough of Bitcoin was risky, but that can't be said of it today, as it has gained more values, the same goes to other shut coins buy when there Is a drop in price, hold as many as you can , and maybe later in future you don't know what will happen,

When Investing in shitcoins you just just invest like a life savings in shitcoins, because you can't predict the future of that shitcoins, but a life savings can be invested in BTC given that the future of Bitcoin is already bright, for newbies DCA strategy can maybe be suggested to them, holding coins for a long term really pays on a long run.
Mate, accumulating bitcoin when there is a price drop is not a good idea, and it will delay your bitcoin accumulation plan or make you lose out on owning a bitcoin. You will be waiting for a particular price at which you will want to buy your bitcoin, and if bitcoin does not drop to that price, you will not buy it. The longer you wait for that price, the more time will be against you, and bitcoin will become more expensive to buy. The best thing is to just accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy, which will allow you to also buy bitcoin when the price has dropped or dipped. 

Why are you advising people to invest in shitcoin, whose future cannot be predicted? With shitcoin, you will lose your money because after investing in shitcoin, the shitcoin can easily be dead, such as at -90% in price, which will make you lose all your money in it. There are threads for shitcoin; go there and talk about shitcoin if you are interested in shitcoin. 

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:50:11 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 04:53:01 PM by Tmoonz
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You seem too committed to the DCA method that you tend to have forgotten that there is another method of buying called buying the dips. There is nothing wrong with setting aside some funds to buy when price dips and when waiting,  using the DCA method to continue buying without stop and waiting for the dips to buy lump sum. This is a kind of combined method which is very effective. I think most experienced investors apply this method and I recommend the method for anyone who want to fully take advantage of different market conditions.  

I'm pretty much aware that they are other nice strategy out There for accumulating bitcoin. But they all have their time ( depending on market conditions)  . For instance you can't just keep waiting for the dip always before one should consider accumulating, So is better for to continue with his DCA purchasing , having some funds set aside (which known as reserved funds) to purchase the dip whenever any occurs. The other way of accumulating are also helpful when it comes to bitcoint accummulation, but being consistent with your DCA is just the best too, and also making use of the other strategy for instance, spreading out your reserved to purchase the dips ( or you can all in at once but still prefer spreading it), have some nice amount of money to spare as a normies you can go all in at once with the use of lump-summing strategy, depending on the market condition, So if  you look at it we are clearly on same page here.

From what JayjuanGee thought me, that there are meaningful concepts and functionalities of various strategies hence, the idea of having a lump sum buying completely has nothing to do with market conditions. However, the idea of lump sum buying is having some amount of money that you are holding right now and you decided how much of that money that you are going to invest right now with that amount that is made available to you to use and buy right now whether there is a dip or not but rather it is much connected to your own personal decision regarding how much of that amount that is available right now that you would want to use and buy Bitcoin right now.
I don't think if the lump sum buying is subjected to any market conditions or buying when there is a dip or which ever way you may have but a sole decision of an investor irrespective of any forms of market conditions,  I think it is just  a misconception of concepts, and
am  also open for corrections if any.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:53:25 AM

And maybe because there are some shitcoins that are tempting, but if you don't do a thorough analysis and don't do it well and don't follow it from the start it will be in vain and very risky.
Come on mate, there are no amounts of researches that can be convincing enough to get involved in shitcoins, they are just there for distractions, Bitcoin has proven to be the best in all ramifications and there is no way we can make any form of comparisons or make it looks like Bitcoin irrespective of the level of researches and analysis. Don't forget that supply has a major role to play in the market, Bitcoin has a limited supply of only 21million,  Bitcoin stability and entrepreneurship are far better than any other coins or is it about it's network effects and security Bitcoin are far better than then all,  but however as JJG will always say that don't do more than 10% involvement in to shit coins as compared to the size of your Bitcoin investment which is a very nice advice at that. There is no degree of researches and analysis that will make shitcoins involvement any less risky as when compared with Bitcoin.
Even though shitcoins only exist to divert attention, they have given people the opportunity to own Bitcoin by trading Bitcoin altcoin pairs or stable coins so they can buy Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin has proven to be the best compared to altcoins, so Bitcoin is still someone's main investment target.

They can use shitcoins only for smaller portions or for daily trading while they invest in Bitcoin by accumulating it using DCA. They can use the profits from trading altcoin pair Bitcoin or stablecoins to buy Bitcoin. That is one way to own Bitcoin, and it can also be used to carry out the DCA method.

But we have to remember that using shitcoins has a big risk because we don't know which shitcoins can provide profits, even though we can analyze them one by one. Not many shitcoins are able to survive for a long time while Bitcoin has proven to be able to survive for a long time.

Well shiltcoin like you said is full of risk, it's not a matter of  speculation about it danger to investor but has been proven through several instance that occurs as that can't withstand the market after listed to an exchange as their strength to push falls every day by day. For me one need not use the shiltcoin as alternative to accumulate Bitcoin because it's very dangerous as it could disapoint when your heart is already on it to position your in btc accumulation through it. One should just made up it's mind on focusing directly on Bitcoin using the DCA as the method is very easy to access the purchase of BTC.

But if I may say of anything shiltcoin for those who's heart still believe that they can be if better in future and always want to invest on it, the best way is to use your spare money that won't affect you when you loss it because is like taken a risk of gambling with odd you know is not reliable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:07:25 AM

I'm pretty much aware that they are other nice strategy out There for accumulating bitcoin. But they all have their time ( depending on market conditions)  . For instance you can't just keep waiting for the dip always before one should consider accumulating, So is better for to continue with his DCA purchasing , having some funds set aside (which known as reserved funds) to purchase the dip whenever any occurs. The other way of accumulating are also helpful when it comes to bitcoint accummulation, but being consistent with your DCA is just the best too, and also making use of the other strategy for instance, spreading out your reserved to purchase the dips ( or you can all in at once but still prefer spreading it), have some nice amount of money to spare as a normies you can go all in at once with the use of lump-summing strategy, depending on the market condition, So if  you look at it we are clearly on same page here.

From what JayjuanGee thought me, that there are meaningful concepts and functionalities of various strategies hence, the idea of having a lump sum buying completely has nothing to do with market conditions. However, the idea of lump sum buying is having some amount of money that you are holding right now and you decided how much of that money that you are going to invest right now with that amount that is made available to you to use and buy right now whether there is a dip or not but rather it is much connected to your own personal decision regarding how much of that amount that is available right now that you would want to use and buy Bitcoin right now.
I don't think if the lump sum buying is subjected to any market conditions or buying when there is a dip or which ever way you may have but a sole decision of an investor irrespective of any forms of market conditions, and I think it is just  a misconception of concepts, and also open for corrections if any.

Discussion here is mainly for correcting mistakes, because correct decisions can be taken from each other's discussion. That's why we will discuss the main threats of the DCA method, only then can we all openly hold Bitcoin for a long time. So this discussion is about how to save your hold.
Best Teacher JayjuanGee....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 07:12:06 AM

I don't think if the lump sum buying is subjected to any market conditions or buying when there is a dip or which ever way you may have but a sole decision of an investor irrespective of any forms of market conditions, and I think it is just  a misconception of concepts, and also open for corrections if any.
As long as you are still consistent with your DCA strategy weekly or monthly, you can lump sum anytime you ha e the money regardless of bitcoin price. However, the best time to lump sum is during the dip, because will we keep waiting for the dip before we lump sum, when we can NO. Since one gets bitcoin in discount during the dip, it is better if you have the money to lump sum, you divide it into two, since you are already DCAing, use one part to lump sum immediately, and keep the order part to buy at the dip. Or better still, you can share the money into three one part will be added to your regular DCA funds, one part to lump sum immediately and the last part to buy at the dip.

Discussion here is mainly for correcting mistakes, because correct decisions can be taken from each other's discussion. That's why we will discuss the main threats of the DCA method, only then can we all openly hold Bitcoin for a long time.
DCA method of accumulating bitcoin does not have any threats, but gives you more strength to be able to accumulate bitcoin without stress, since you are using like 10% of your income to accumulate bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly. When it is properly done, it will give you the opportunity to reach your bitcoin target overtime as long as your are consistent and persistent with it. DCA does not teach anyone how to hodli bitcoin for long, but it only take you to believe in bitcoin, self determination, discipline, sacrifice and staying focus to become a long term holder.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 07:33:04 AM

My take on this Is buy when there is a drop in price, hold enough of it , whether Bitcoin or shitcoins, when it comes to crypto space we can't accurately predict the future,  some years ago specifically the early days of BTC one will tell you that holding enough of Bitcoin was risky, but that can't be said of it today, as it has gained more values, the same goes to other shut coins buy when there Is a drop in price, hold as many as you can , and maybe later in future you don't know what will happen,

Most things you are just saying Is off mate. FYI we don't have to wait For any drop in price before thinking of accumulating, this bitcoin we taking about, well I guess the reason you have such mentality is due to the fact that you have been In to shitcoins for so long which is bad ( and your post says it all). There's reason why DCA strategy is there for us to make use of. It gives us the chances to purchase bitcoin at any price interval. And I won't advice to use such strategy in shitcoins so that you won't endup getting self reckt so badly , because the risk in shitcoins are just so much , so please try to reduce such urge in investing in and focus mainly on your bitcoin accummulation to be in more safer side . I hope in that part that I bold when you mentioned coins , hope you talking about bitcoin so that you won't endup misleading newbies in investing in some shitty shitcoins.
Both methods are good in their respective areas but Dর্C is the best because I think it gives the investor the most advantage in buying bitcoins. This is a golden opportunity for an investor if he expresses interest in investing according to his specific capacity. DCA is applicable in any situation but if I consider the case of dip it doesn't always work positively. There is no guarantee when the dip will be found. Moreover, not everyone will get the opportunity to purchase from Dip. DCA strategy for Bitcoin accumulation is very effective for all types of investors which is relatively easy to implement for accumulating bitcoin.

Odohu

Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 08:23:08 AM

Discussion here is mainly for correcting mistakes, because correct decisions can be taken from each other's discussion. That's why we will discuss the main threats of the DCA method, only then can we all openly hold Bitcoin for a long time.
The DCA method has no threats at all, it is just a way of buying Bitcoin in a manner that it is doing in little fractions but done continuously and regularly. It can be done weekly or month but the key point is it being done regularly with such amount that will not have much financial burden on the investor. The DCA method allows the investor to build a good Bitcoin portfolio over a long period of time and by the way the way it is designed, the investors will not have to sell because the buying was not under any financial pressure.

So this discussion is about how to save your hold.
Saving the portfolio is just one part... the full discussion is how to buy, and how to HODL. Everybody can easily buy but not everyone can save and the method and approach to the buying will influence the HODLing to a large extent that is why there should be a balance in both the buying and the plans for the HODLing.

Best Teacher JayjuanGee....
You are very right on this, we have learnt a lot from the nuggets JJG usually drop here. I am a better investor in Bitcoin coutesy of those useful information that are usually shared free of charge. Many people have also benefitted from those information and are controlling nice stash of Bitcoin already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:15:29 AM

You seem too committed to the DCA method that you tend to have forgotten that there is another method of buying called buying the dips. There is nothing wrong with setting aside some funds to buy when price dips and when waiting,  using the DCA method to continue buying without stop and waiting for the dips to buy lump sum. This is a kind of combined method which is very effective. I think most experienced investors apply this method and I recommend the method for anyone who want to fully take advantage of different market conditions. 
thier is a huge difference between setting out special money for the purpose of buying Bitcoin during the DIP and setting out some money to investing in shitcoins and even think on holding it in the long run for a possible bull like what @kupacrypto is emphasizing. No doubt, apart from the DCA methord, if you have the chance to buy Bitcoin during th DIP it's going to be to your advantage but what's the issue is attempting to equate buying Bitcoin during the DIP and buying shitcoin for long term holding.

Apart from the fact that it's actually an off topic discussion to talk about buying and holding a shitcoin or altcoins on this thread, I haven't seen any shitcoin that has any close futuristic investible prospect anywhere close to bitcoin both in the past and presently and so I think it's very improper to attempt equating Bitcoin and any shitcoin.  But then, as much as DCA methord is good, a combination of the DCA methord and buying during the dip is better. The reason why most persons still emphasis to buy using the DCA methord is because an average person that's participating in this discussion doesn't have enough resources to be able to combine both DCA methord and buying during the dip or even think about doing from loading. The issue with buying during the dip expecially for most beginners that arent financially strong is that In an attempt to wait for a convininece dip price to buy, it will make them wait almost for a long time and youre almost not certain when tye market will dip to the levek you are looking for and you know that fiat at hand doesn't just sit in your hands and wait forever, before you know needs will come up and you will shift it into sorting those needs and that's the main reason why it's best to set out a DCA plan that will help you buy a fraction of Bitcoin at an interval that's convenient for you and with an amount you're able to work with so if you probably have an increase in your pay, you can decide to increae your accumulation routine or set out an amount that's going into buying during the dip.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:05:54 AM

You seem too committed to the DCA method that you tend to have forgotten that there is another method of buying called buying the dips. There is nothing wrong with setting aside some funds to buy when price dips and when waiting,  using the DCA method to continue buying without stop and waiting for the dips to buy lump sum. This is a kind of combined method which is very effective. I think most experienced investors apply this method and I recommend the method for anyone who want to fully take advantage of different market conditions. 

But its crucial for some people to do that since some of the investors doesn't have good patience for wait since usually they are preceded by their doubts and turns out miss the dip they are waiting for then get afraid about next movement and totally didn't take a good position for the time they seek for better position.

That's why DCA is perfect strategy for people especially for busy individual since they just plan their accumulation and can able to set their orders at whatever price they like then didn't worried about possible market movement since what they aim is for long term.

But if you have plenty of time then maybe its good to experiment what strategy might work for you since at the end of the day what's important is we fully achieve our goal is to hold and we can't be bothered by anything then we continue to accumulate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:18:50 PM

When Investing in shitcoins you just just invest like a life savings in shitcoins, because you can't predict the future of that shitcoins, but life savings can be invested in BTC given that the future of Bitcoin is already bright, for newbies DCA strategy can maybe be suggested to them, holding coins for a long term really pays on a long run.

Most things you are just saying Are off mate. FYI we don't have to wait For any drop in price before thinking of accumulating, this bitcoin we taking about, well I guess the reason you have such mentality is due to the fact that you have been In to shitcoins for so long which is bad ( and your post says it all). There's reason why DCA strategy is there for us to make use of. It gives us the chances to purchase bitcoin at any price interval. And I won't advice to use such strategy in shitcoins so that you won't endup getting self reckt so badly , because the risk in shitcoins are just so much , so please try to reduce such urge in investing in and focus mainly on your bitcoin accummulation to be in more safer side . I hope in that part that I bold when you mentioned coins , hope you talking about bitcoin so that you won't endup misleading newbies in investing in some shitty shitcoins.
What you said is true, but telling everyone to adopt the strategy is not the best thing to do. This strategy is mainly for rich investors who have enough money to take care of their unforeseen problems without thinking of selling their bitcoin portfolio. But if investors who are not rich are more concerned about buying the bitcoin dip and still accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, they might not have enough money left to take care of their unforeseen problems, and they will have no choice but to sell their bitcoin portfolio to solve them and survive. This is where the DCA strategy will play a major role for those who do not have enough money to buy the bitcoin dip. If you are accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, it will allow you to buy bitcoin even when bitcoin is at a dip.

Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:46:27 PM
Merited by Tmoonz (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I don't think if the lump sum buying is subjected to any market conditions or buying when there is a dip or which ever way you may have but a sole decision of an investor irrespective of any forms of market conditions, and I think it is just  a misconception of concepts, and also open for corrections if any.

@tmoonz your very correct about the lump sum buying, it has nothing to do with any market condition, not to long ago Jay made some clarification on the concept of lump sum, and just as you said its buying irrespective of market condition, let's say that I've been DCAing 25% of my 300$ weekly income into bitcoin and I had an extra cash that came in about 6000$ and after I had done some calculations, I realised that I still had an extra 2000$ available that I could use to buy bitcoin, I cam just put that whole money into bitcoin and that would be a lump sum, and at times our lump sum buying should be higher than our normal DCA buying cause based on its original definition from the Internet they would call it a whole buying, meaning buying I'm whole, so this means that a lump sum buying is mostly associated with buying with huge amounts.

Talking about which strategy is the best doesn't really matter although each one of them has their strengths and weakness and also have a way that you can use them to cover for each other, like the DCA method helps to protect us from market volatility but buying too much with DCA at very high prices could make you have a higher buying average and at times you need to buy more at dip to be able to balance it out  although as long as you keep consistency with your DCA strategy it shouldn't matter much, buying on dips is a good strategy but if its yoir only strategy then you are bound to miss out on other buying times and timing the market is not a good idea when it comes to accumulating bitcoin cause every times is a good time to buy.

So a better idea would be to have a good mix and figure out how we can exploit all this strategy to be on top in our accumulation, an example would be keeping extra cash in your reserves to buy when the price dips, and using DCA strategy to continue your weekly buying routine and to have an edge over volatility if you buy in high prices, and using lump sum to front load our investment in times when we have an excess of extra disposable funds that we can still use to buy bitcoin.
I_Anime

Merit: 157

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:07:33 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 04:21:17 PM by I_Anime

Exactly, and troytech your point also nice . But the thing is that I made some mistake and I guessed the blame goes to my write-up. What I actually meant that the other strategy like buying the dip depends on market conditions. And imo I don't think that's there's any market conditions when it comes to DCA purchasing because we eventually buying at any price interval either when the price is high or low aslong we using it in accummulating bitcoin. But when it comes to lump-sum strategy, it depends on one cashflow. Like in a scenario when one have some extra money to spare he can use that money to run some lump-sum purchases, inorder to cover some lapses or give himself some boasts in his Bitcoin accumulating, adding some good quantities to his Bitcoin stashed while he kept on with his DCA strategy.

justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 04:16:12 PM

What you said is true, but telling everyone to adopt the strategy is not the best thing to do. This strategy is mainly for rich investors who have enough money to take care of their unforeseen problems without thinking of selling their bitcoin portfolio. But if investors who are not rich are more concerned about buying the bitcoin dip and still accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, they might not have enough money left to take care of their unforeseen problems, and they will have no choice but to sell their bitcoin portfolio to solve them and survive. This is where the DCA strategy will play a major role for those who do not have enough money to buy the bitcoin dip. If you are accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, it will allow you to buy bitcoin even when bitcoin is at a dip.
What I understand by the comment is not telling everyone they must adopt that method but just explaining the method and also making recommendations which is normal and up to whoever is interested to either use it or leave it. Personally I find substance in that recommendation of using DCA method combined with buying the dips. I remembered when Bitcoin was hovering around $26,000 for several weeks before it fell to $20,000 and even continued below $20,000. An investor with $10,000 to be invested in Bitcoin can decided to keep like $3,000 for buying the dips while the balance of $7,000 is divided into several equal parts to be invested using the DCA method. What this mean is that a good portion of the DCA amount would have been converted to Bitcoin during the $26,000 range whereas during the dip below $20,000 $2,000 was bought and when it dipped below $18,000 the balance $1,000 was bought, this will result in overall increase in the amount of Bitcoin gotten from this approach far more than the quantity the DCA method would have given. Like many people already stated, this method is simple to apply and seems reasonable for all types of investors. Glad to be back to this discussion, so much information to learn from.
teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:31:03 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2024, 12:20:26 AM by teamsherry

Exactly, and troytech your point also nice . But the thing is that I made some mistake and I guessed the blame goes to my write-up. What I actually meant that the other strategy like buying the dip depends on market conditions. And imo I don't think that's there's any market conditions when it comes to DCA purchasing because we eventually buying at any price interval either when the price is high or low aslong we using it in accummulating bitcoin. But when it comes to lump-sum strategy, it depends on one cashflow. Like in a scenario when one have some extra money to spare he can use that money to run some lump-sum purchases, inorder to cover some lapses or give himself some boasts in his Bitcoin accumulating, adding some good quantities to his Bitcoin stashed while he kept on with his DCA strategy.

You know you don't really have to have an extra money before you lump sum, let's say you've been into other traditional asset and just discovered bitcoin and you wanted to have up to 30% of your total investment in bitcoin, then you decide to move that amount into bitcoin right away that is what a lump sum investment would be, so I doesn't necessarily need to be from an extra cash, I could be from your savings or some unexpected money, all that matters is your buying right away without any thinking about the market trend at that time, the only perk of doing this is that you have to continue buying with DCA unless volatility would really have impact on your portfolio, so as @Troytech said its good we compensate each strategy for each other based on their strengths and weakness, you can think about those that buy only on dips while it's not a bad strategy, it has a weakness of having to wait for dips so you won't be buying at any other time apart from dips and what if the dip your waiting for never comes, so things like this is the down side of waiting on dips, so the best approach for us beginners would be to use the DCA strategy as our main strategy while we use other strategies buying the dip and lump sum as other strategies to get more bitcoin on our portfolio.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 150

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:55:08 PM

You know you don't really have to have an extra money before you lump sum, let's say you've been into other traditional asset and just discovered bitcoin and you wanted to have up to 30% of your total investment in bitcoin, then you decide to move that amount into bitcoin right away that is what a lump sum investment would be, so I doesn't necessarily need to be from an extra cash, I could be from your savings or some unexpected money, all that matters is your buying right away without any thinking about the market trend at that time, the only perk of doing this is that you have to continue buying with DCA unless volatility would really have impact on your portfolio, so as @Troytech said its good we compensate each strategy for each other based on their strengths and weakness, you can think about those that buy only on dips while it's not a bad strategy, it has a weakness of having to wait for dips so you won't be buying at any other time apart from dips and what if the dip yoir waiting for never comes, so things like this is the down side of waiting on dips, so the best approach for us beginners would be to use the DCA strategy as our main strategy while we use other strategies buying the dip and lump sum as other strategies to get more bitcoin on our portfolio.
Anticipating for the dip before buying is wrong, what if the dip never come as the expected price or what might happen holding fiat for so long, buying using the lump sum strategy is totally different from dca strategy. An investor can be expecting a huge amount of money maybe from an oil company or organisation etc and decide to dedicate everything into bitcoin without thinking twice is the lump sum strategy, buying with a huge amount at once. Using the lump sum to accumulate when the price is dip is a good idea. Lump sum strategy doesn't necessary need planning that's why newbies are adviced to use the dca strategy first cause of the planning process and learning. From my view in order to partake using the lump sum strategy one must be set to handle every needs without touching their investment likewise the dca strategy too.

Dorkylickjj

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:17:40 PM

I can only talk from personal experience, I used to take this hybrid approach dca and bftd, but when I went back thru my data and calculated the difference from pure dca and this hybrid approach I found it didn’t quite pan out the way you are saying. The main problem encountered and not all the time but most of the time you don’t get the dip properly. It’s very hard to hit the dip without a lot of eyes on glass ie time. Yes you can set orders but then you have to divide up your dip money to guess where it lands and sometimes you have leftovers. Instead of bftd I increase my dca amount for a set period of time and then bring it back to normal levels. For example for the next 4 months I increased my dca amount. In July it will go back to normal levels.

The second problem is outside the blockchain, you got a little nest egg for dips but then things come up trying to nibble on the egg from rl. Yes there lots of strategies to insulate and segment your money but the majority of people don’t have these in place. If you don’t have an emergency fund in place I would not recommend trying to bftd strategy.

I’m absolutely not saying your wrong but in my own experience I keep coming back to the old adage; “Time in the market instead of timing the market” Pure DCA let’s you accumulate methodically and increase your time in the market without any timing requirements.

Why should you be bothered about timing the market, the DCA strategy already allows you to have an idea of the bitcoin price at all times, and the best way to buy the dip is to just fucking buy when the price has reduced a bit and a better way would be to buy down if you are not sure if that's the dip, let's say you split the money that you wanted to use to buy on the dip into parts and just buy on intervals that way you woudl take the most advantage of the dip and at times they are situation where by you exhaust the money you used to buy the dip and the price continues to dip, but one thign you should have in mind is that you can never always get it right,  so yeah at times you would be most favoured by your strategy and other times you won't get it right, but since you said you were using the DCA strategy too then you shoudl be all right cause with the DCA you but at every market intervals.

Yeah life happens at times and we find ourselves in some uncomfortable situations where we have to use the money in our reserves to solve other problems other that what we kept them for which is buying the dip in this case.

Any one who doesn't have an emergency funds is literally gambling and should know that his investment isn't safe at any time, what if life happens and your house gets burnt down or hospital situation and all you have is yoir bitcoin holdings, you would surely sell them off, without the insurance of our emergency funds we are sure gambling rather than investing and your very right about this. In fact it's necessary we build our emergency funds as we accumulate bitcoin or even before we start our accumulation journey.
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 178

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:30:57 PM

When something is working for you, there is every possibility that you will be committed to it. Besides DCA method is something everyone should be committed to. There hasn't really been a reasonable dip in the market for sometime now, and in situation like this it's not wise to keep your money in the bank and waiting for dip to happen, where as this money can be effectively utilize in accumulating through DCA. Even if the dip eventually happens, someone who is committed to the DCA method will still benefit from it, because his continuous buying is in all market conditions. So getting committed to the DCA method really get you covered. Instead of being confused and worrying unnecessary in calculating when there is a reasonable dip, why not just focus on DCA method and save yourself from all the unnecessary stress.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 06:48:10 PM

You know you don't really have to have an extra money before you lump sum, let's say you've been into other traditional asset and just discovered bitcoin and you wanted to have up to 30% of your total investment in bitcoin, then you decide to move that amount into bitcoin right away that is what a lump sum investment would be, so I doesn't necessarily need to be from an extra cash, I could be from your savings or some unexpected money, all that matters is your buying right away without any thinking about the market trend at that time, the only perk of doing this is that you have to continue buying with DCA unless volatility would really have impact on your portfolio, so as @Troytech said its good we compensate each strategy for each other based on their strengths and weakness, you can think about those that buy only on dips while it's not a bad strategy, it has a weakness of having to wait for dips so you won't be buying at any other time apart from dips and what if the dip yoir waiting for never comes, so things like this is the down side of waiting on dips, so the best approach for us beginners would be to use the DCA strategy as our main strategy while we use other strategies buying the dip and lump sum as other strategies to get more bitcoin on our portfolio.
Anticipating for the dip before buying is wrong, what if the dip never come as the expected price or what might happen holding fiat for so long, buying using the lump sum strategy is totally different from dca strategy. An investor can be expecting a huge amount of money maybe from an oil company or organisation etc and decide to dedicate everything into bitcoin without thinking twice is the lump sum strategy, buying with a huge amount at once. Using the lump sum to accumulate when the price is dip is a good idea. Lump sum strategy doesn't necessary need planning that's why newbies are adviced to use the dca strategy first cause of the planning process and learning. From my view in order to partake using the lump sum strategy one must be set to handle every needs without touching their investment likewise the dca strategy too.
I think the major reason why the DCA strategy is more advisable, it's because when it comes to financial ability almost everyone can actually afford to partake so far as the necessary requirements are met. The DCA strategy is a well effective method for those of us that don't have the financial strength to buy big like a whale and also it's enhances the discipline of the investor because it's something that must be done consistently and it's also saves the investors from any unnecessary needs to selloff their coins to settle bills because that and everything concerning the investment is well settled in the way that the money used or set aside for the consistent buying of Bitcoin is one that really don't much effect in terms of our other expenses.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 07:32:19 PM

I think the major reason why the DCA strategy is more advisable, it's because when it comes to financial ability almost everyone can actually afford to partake so far as the necessary requirements are met. The DCA strategy is a well effective method for those of us that don't have the financial strength to buy big like a whale and also it's enhances the discipline of the investor because it's something that must be done consistently and it's also saves the investors from any unnecessary needs to selloff their coins to settle bills because that and everything concerning the investment is well settled in the way that the money used or set aside for the consistent buying of Bitcoin is one that really don't much effect in terms of our other expenses.

Well... There's that. But then, regarding the most favorable strategy, whether it's DCA or lump sum or whatever, it all comes down to a personal decision of what works for you, and what level of risk you're willing to accommodate.
With lump-sum investing, you invest a lump sum all at once rather than gradually at regular intervals. Lump-sum investing can generate higher returns as the initial larger sum of money has more time to grow. With dca, you are hopefully, growing the initial amount into a larger amount over time. However, there are also benefits to DCA. It provides a means for people who don't have a lump sum but have regular excess cash to invest immediately, removing the daunting prospect of getting the timing right.
If one is not bothered by any portfolio fluctuations and has a long enough investment horizon, lump-sum would have been optimal most of the time. But being caught off-guard by huge price drops can have massive repercussions if one is forced to exit a position before the market turns in their favour.
What I'm trying to say is that every strategy has its own highd and lows. For example
Due to the single, larger investment, lumpsum investors often face higher initial risk. The value of the investment can experience immediate fluctuations, which could lead to substantial gains or losses.
A 2021 Northwestern Mutual Life study showed that investing a lump sum generally outperforms dcaing over various periods of time. Just keep in mind that this is based on past historical performance, so it doesn't necessarily mean this will remain the case in the future.
When it comes to buying only at dips there are a few set backs that I'm aware of:
Accurately timing market lows can be difficult, causing to missed opportunities or premature purchases.

Not all price drops indicate a true buying on opportunity; some might precede larger market declines.

Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: