Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78308 times)
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:23:24 PM

You can deposit bitcoins using DCA method but have you ever thought that you need a strong wallet.  Bitcoin storage should never be deposited in a light wallet, because you can never ignore Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a valuable asset.  So the best way to save Bitcoin DCA method and even better way is to use strong wallet.
The DCA strategy is used to accumulate bitcoin, not to deposit bitcoin in the non-custodial bitcoin wallet. After getting a good non-custodial bitcoin wallet, you need to protect your wallet's private key or seed phrase from people and back it up in two different locations that only you know. If someone gets hold of your wallet private key or seed phrase, he or she can initiate a transaction and move your bitcoin to a another non-custodial bitcoin wallet.

I think this should be a primary thing in which anyone intending to hold BTC with whichever strategies must first put in place mostly when it involves valuable currency like BTC and holding for a long time no matter how small the investment should be a safe Wallet with private and strong security is meant to have been put in place. I think the custodial wallet has been announced severally on the forum even other wallet having similar feather and capable of holding BTC and give holder privacy as regards to security is there for holding.

I think knowledge in general is necessary and security as well this wallet is necessary because while adopting DCA as way if long time using wallet that give this security and confidence is very necessary I supported your point of view.
Using all the strategies to accumulate is pretty helpful, like now market is redish ( decrease in price) , buying the dip would be nice by spreading it because we can't actually tell howfar the dip gonna be , I'm kinda happy that there's some dip though because it would give me more chances to accumulate more bitcoin, purchasing as the price decreases. So this time around, that's just few days to the halving we should increase our rate of accumulating by being more aggressive in any way we can.
Accumulating bitcoin with all the strategies is good if you are a rich investor because you have money readily available to buy bitcoin anytime there is a bitcoin dip and still have money left to take care of your unforeseen problems. But if an investor who doesn't have enough money to accumulate bitcoin is more concerned about buying the bitcoin dip, the investor might use the money meant for another thing to buy the bitcoin dip. And before you know it, he or she will start selling his bitcoin investment to sort out his problem. Accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy will allow you to accumulate bitcoin in times like this, and you must not necessarily buy the dip because the DCA strategy has got you covered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1532
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:26:44 PM

You can deposit bitcoins using DCA method but have you ever thought that you need a strong wallet.  Bitcoin storage should never be deposited in a light wallet, because you can never ignore Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a valuable asset.  So the best way to save Bitcoin DCA method and even better way is to use strong wallet.
There are several choices of Bitcoin wallets that are good and most recommended, namely hardware wallets and paper wallets, but you have to remember that both have their own weaknesses and advantages

so I suggest that for those who are currently using the DCA method on Bitcoin, they should use a hardware wallet rather than software wallet, that's all because hardware wallets have very high security and you can store them anywhere

buying bitcoin with the DCA concept is very exciting, many people have tried this trick and it has been proven for the long term, the profits they get are very large

cxtreenal

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 12:55:23 AM

You can deposit bitcoins using DCA method but have you ever thought that you need a strong wallet.  Bitcoin storage should never be deposited in a light wallet, because you can never ignore Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a valuable asset.  So the best way to save Bitcoin DCA method and even better way is to use strong wallet.
The DCA strategy is used to accumulate bitcoin, not to deposit bitcoin in the non-custodial bitcoin wallet. After getting a good non-custodial bitcoin wallet, you need to protect your wallet's private key or seed phrase from people and back it up in two different locations that only you know. If someone gets hold of your wallet private key or seed phrase, he or she can initiate a transaction and move your bitcoin to a another non-custodial bitcoin wallet.

I think this should be a primary thing in which anyone intending to hold BTC with whichever strategies must first put in place mostly when it involves valuable currency like BTC and holding for a long time no matter how small the investment should be a safe Wallet with private and strong security is meant to have been put in place. I think the custodial wallet has been announced severally on the forum even other wallet having similar feather and capable of holding BTC and give holder privacy as regards to security is there for holding.

I think knowledge in general is necessary and security as well this wallet is necessary because while adopting DCA as way if long time using wallet that give this security and confidence is very necessary I supported your point of view.

Using all the strategies to accumulate is pretty helpful, like now market is redish ( decrease in price) , buying the dip would be nice by spreading it because we can't actually tell howfar the dip gonna be , I'm kinda happy that there's some dip though because it would give me more chances to accumulate more bitcoin, purchasing as the price decreases. So this time around, that's just few days to the halving we should increase our rate of accumulating by being more aggressive in any way we can.

Talking about wallet safety, to me no wallet is 100% secure so one also have to handle his wallet with caution, despite how good or secure that wallet may be.  
When the market price andcapitalization is red, the tendency to buy bitcoins means you are literally making more money. If you have enough money you can set aside for dips and DCA you should be encouraged to run at the same time. To become a good and successful investor you need to experience buying and selling from all kinds of markets. If the original red letters encourage you to buy more, the green letters can encourage you to sell more these trends can be a hindrance to depositing bitcoins. So I would say that your habit of buying bitcoins at all prices (regular buying) is one of the signs of your trading success.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10218

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 01:59:20 AM

It's actually true that Bitcoin investment is not as risky as most people think, but it's actually risky, just as any other investment, so if anyone start telling you that their is no risk attached to it, bro, he is lying to entice you, but not only in Bitcoin, their is always a risk attached to all investment, that's why you will keeps on hearing the word, do your own research, so as to know more and what it entails and how to navigate your way around it.

Sure there are some folks who are actually saying that there is no risk in bitcoin, and some folks believe that if they DCA, then that takes out the risk..

So yeah, those kinds of representations of bitcoin or even using the DCA method would not be correct.

The more proper assertion would be to proclaim that the most that you could lose is 100% of what you invest into bitcoin, so you need to consider the possibility that you could lose 100%, and if you do not engage in leveraging behaviors, then the most that you are going to lose is 100% of what you invest, whether that is time, energy and/or value that you put into it.

On the other hand, bitcoin remains an asymmetric bet to the upside, and perhaps it is the best asymmetric bet that is currently widely available to almost anyone in the world.  Even though there are ways to benefit indirectly from the existence of bitcoin, one of the ways to benefit directly is to invest into bitcoin, so if you don't invest into bitcoin, you are most likely not going to directly benefit from it.

Good luck in terms of deciding how much to invest into bitcoin, but surely it seems an overwhelming majority of the population don't have enough bitcoin, so the problem tends to be underinvestment rather then overinvestment, yet each of us has to decide for ourselves in regards to how aggressive that we are ready, wiiling and able to be without over doing it and recking ourselves.

Lastly, as for the alt and the shit coin, they are the real danger, and most people are not aware to the fact that they will definitely get burn by investing in them at some point,  the major problem they mostly have is greed, because they only pay attention to the crazy returns, forgetting about security, and forgetting that they falls more than they rise, but anyone that cares more about security will have nothing to do with alt and shit coin, because they are actually gambling with their hard earned money to me.

Sure, we probably agree here.  Just say no to shitcoins, and if you cannot resist investing into shitcoins, then limit such investment (if we can even call it that?) to less than 10% the size of your bitcoin investment, and the better thing is to figure out bitcoin first and get your strategy and your plan execution in order in regards to bitcoin prior to getting distracted into any shitcoins, even the ones that seem shiny and alluring. 

In other words, fuck shitcoins and focus on bitcoin first prior to getting distracted.. but hey, if you cannot help yourself at least limit your exposure (of your time, energy and/or value) to such nonsense.

Even though you are correct, some folks get confused by the term "non-custodial," and yeah, "non-custodial" means the same as self-custodial, and I personally think it is much more clear to use the term self-custodial in order that fewer  people will be confused.

I am not sure who came up with such dumb term "non-custodial"  that is confusing as fuck, yet everyone should be able to figure out what "self-custodial" is.

When possible, it is better to use more clear language in order to lessen the likelihood of confusion, especially when newbies are sometimes trying to figure out what they need to do.. or what they need to learn about, yet they might not even understand the terms that are being used, especially when the terms are ambiguous and potentially purposefully meant to mislead people.

In regards to custodial wallets, it is likely better to describe those as third-party custodial in order to clarify that they are wallets in which someone else controls the keys or that there might not be certainty in terms of the exclusivity of the wallet.. such as exchanges and other services that people use and they do not hold the keys, so those wallets are called custodial wallets, yet for clarity they are third-party custodial, so that should emphasize the point that someone else has the keys (or potentially can block the person from being able to withdraw the money from those kinds of third party custodial wallets).

That is part of the confusion, since "custodial" does sound safe, but it should be made clear that custodial is the same as someone else holding your coins rather than you holding your own coins, which causes me to suggest that it is better to use more descriptive terms in order to describe custodial wallets as "third party custodial" as opposed to self-custodial.  Self-custodial is more under your own control; however, there is a problem that people have to be responsible when using self-custodial wallets, since no one is going to save them if they lose their password.  A third-party custodial may well provide recovery of wallet advantages, so sometimes there can be confusion about the advantages and disadvantages and the level of responsibility that a person might need to make sure that they have when they control their own private keys... and it can be scary for people to be their own bank and to be in charge of their own keys and that they have to make sure that they are able to recover their coins in case something goes wrong with their self-custodial wallet.

Fair enough.  Yes.  There are needs for balancing in regards to where you keep your coins and what kinds of trade offs there might be in terms of how much value you are keeping in any one location and whether or not you control the keys or if the keys are controlled by a third party, and also there are likely varying kinds of security trade-offs depending on what service you are using (if we are referring to a third-party custodian) versus what kinds of features might exist (including also security tradeoffs and even variance in ease of use) in regards to various self-custodial wallet solutions that are available.

[edited out]
When the market price andcapitalization is red, the tendency to buy bitcoins means you are literally making more money. If you have enough money you can set aside for dips and DCA you should be encouraged to run at the same time. To become a good and successful investor you need to experience buying and selling from all kinds of markets. If the original red letters encourage you to buy more, the green letters can encourage you to sell more these trends can be a hindrance to depositing bitcoins. So I would say that your habit of buying bitcoins at all prices (regular buying) is one of the signs of your trading success.

You must be lost, cxtreenal.  We are not talking about selling in this thread or trading, so the mere fact that some of us are talking about buying on the  dip, does not mean that we are also talking about selling, since one of the main ideas of the thread attempting various ways to accumulate bitcoin and selling is not one that we are discussing in this thread.. nor trading... those are topics and/or techniques for other threads.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 02:04:56 AM

Talking about wallet safety, to me no wallet is 100% secure so one also have to handle his wallet with caution, despite how good or secure that wallet may be.  

Your explanation is some worth contradictory as it more like trading strategy which is more gambling than investing and off topic as this thread as solely built upon a presumption based on various strategies of accumulating Bitcoin for long term investment of about 5 to 10 years or more and not some buying and selling strategy.

Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 02:43:09 AM

It's actually true that Bitcoin investment is not as risky as most people think, but it's risky, just as any other investment, so if anyone start telling you that their is no risk attached to it, bro, he is lying to entice you, but not only in Bitcoin, their is always a risk attached to all investment, that's why you will keeps on hearing the word, do your own research, so as to know more and what it entails and how to navigate your way around it.

Sure there are some folks who are actually saying that there is no risk in bitcoin, and some folks believe that if they DCA, then that takes out the risk..

So yeah, those kinds of representations of bitcoin or even using the DCA method would not be correct.

The more proper assertion would be to proclaim that the most that you could lose is 100% of what you invest into bitcoin, so you need to consider the possibility that you could lose 100%, and if you do not engage in leveraging behaviors, then the most that you are going to lose is 100% of what you invest, whether that is time, energy and/or value that you put into it.

On the other hand, bitcoin remains an asymmetric bet to the upside, and perhaps it is the best asymmetric bet that is currently widely available to almost anyone in the world.  Even though there are ways to benefit indirectly from the existence of bitcoin, one of the ways to benefit directly is to invest into bitcoin, so if you don't invest into bitcoin, you are most likely not going to directly benefit from it.

Good luck in terms of deciding how much to invest into bitcoin, but surely it seems an overwhelming majority of the population don't have enough bitcoin, so the problem tends to be underinvestment rather then overinvestment, yet each of us has to decide for ourselves in regards to how aggressive that we are ready, wiiling and able to be without over doing it and recking ourselves.

Lastly, as for the alt and the shit coin, they are the real danger, and most people are not aware to the fact that they will definitely get burn by investing in them at some point,  the major problem they mostly have is greed, because they only pay attention to the crazy returns, forgetting about security, and forgetting that they falls more than they rise, but anyone that cares more about security will have nothing to do with alt and shit coin, because they are actually gambling with their hard earned money to me.

Sure, we probably agree here.  Just say no to shitcoins, and if you cannot resist investing into shitcoins, then limit such investment (if we can even call it that?) to less than 10% the size of your bitcoin investment, and the better thing is to figure out bitcoin first and get your strategy and your plan execution in order in regards to bitcoin prior to getting distracted into any shitcoins, even the ones that seem shiny and alluring. 

In other words, fuck shitcoins and focus on bitcoin first prior to getting distracted.. but hey, if you cannot help yourself at least limit your exposure (of your time, energy and/or value) to such nonsense.

Even though you are correct, some folks get confused by the term "non-custodial," and yeah, "non-custodial" means the same as self-custodial, and I personally think it is much more clear to use the term self-custodial in order that fewer  people will be confused.

I am not sure who came up with such dumb term "non-custodial"  that is confusing as fuck, yet everyone should be able to figure out what "self-custodial" is.

When possible, it is better to use more clear language in order to lessen the likelihood of confusion, especially when newbies are sometimes trying to figure out what they need to do.. or what they need to learn about, yet they might not even understand the terms that are being used, especially when the terms are ambiguous and potentially purposefully meant to mislead people.

In regards to custodial wallets, it is likely better to describe those as third-party custodial in order to clarify that they are wallets in which someone else controls the keys or that there might not be certainty in terms of the exclusivity of the wallet.. such as exchanges and other services that people use and they do not hold the keys, so those wallets are called custodial wallets, yet for clarity they are third-party custodial, so that should emphasize the point that someone else has the keys (or potentially can block the person from being able to withdraw the money from those kinds of third party custodial wallets). 
Thank you for the clarification, JayJuanGee. Next time, if I'm talking about bitcoin, I will use a clearer word that a newbie will easily understand, and I will also start saying self-custodial wallet instead of non-custodial wallet. The knowledge shared here by you and others has always helped so many people who are taking the wrong steps toward bitcoin investments to do better and know what to do in order to hold bitcoin for the long term.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:10:59 AM

Have you bought Bitcoin during the current correction? Or are you still waiting for an even lower price? If you haven't decided yet, don't forget to prepare your money to be able to buy Bitcoin again before the halving or after the halving.

This would be another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price of under $70k. We don't know whether the price will fall further. The important thing is to always be prepared and not forget to activate the alarm so we know when to buy it.

For those who do DCA, you can continue because the price has dropped to $67k this time. We don't know how deep the price drop will be this time. Stay enthusiastic about continuing your investment and allocate your money well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 11:29:34 AM

Have you bought Bitcoin during the current correction? Or are you still waiting for an even lower price? If you haven't decided yet, don't forget to prepare your money to be able to buy Bitcoin again before the halving or after the halving.

This would be another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price of under $70k. We don't know whether the price will fall further. The important thing is to always be prepared and not forget to activate the alarm so we know when to buy it.

For those who do DCA, you can continue because the price has dropped to $67k this time. We don't know how deep the price drop will be this time. Stay enthusiastic about continuing your investment and allocate your money well.

Thus the domestic approach is simply more important than investing in the DCA approach. Most of all if you want to buy bitcoins successfully by adopting the DCA method in bitcoins regularly. In the current market Bitcoin price is dumping but there is a chance of pumping at any time so we will not watch it. We will focus on how we can regularly purchase Bitcoins only through regular investments as we are able to fulfill our DCA procedure.

Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 12:41:53 PM

Those of us using the DCA method are not disturbed about the correction, in fact, it is even to our advantage as we will now have to collect more Bitcoin for the same dollar value. I was somehow happy at the drop because it is like a final opportunity the market offer us before the halving which we don't know what will be the immediate effect on the market even though we know it will eventually lead to higher prices.

Yes the drop is also a good opportunity for those who employs buying the dip, their only challenge would be decided if a drop from $71k to $67k is something they might consider a dip to buy. This is where the advantage of the DCA method is evident, no stress about the dip, no worries about entry point and no single panic about volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 02:30:30 PM

skeptic wouldn't buy even if Bitcoin goes below $60k and regardless of how frequent we witness regular corrections it doesn't still mean that those that couldn't buy when Bitcoin was $70k would be able to buy at a dip that's below $60k or so.

Thier will always be issues with trying to time the market for it to dip before buying and the reality is that you've got to have plans on ground for special dips if you have any intention of ceasing such opportunities but at the end of the day, those kind of decision to keep up special amount for buying during the dip isn't for every body and procrastinators that couldn't buy using the DCA methord but are waiting for a convininece dip before buying might never be able to buy during the dip. At $67k, the difference between the last ATH and the current price isn't still much to get excited that thier is any serious correction to take advantage of or that it's actually too high to consider buying  if the quantity of your stack isn't much. It's only those that have stacked up a good quantity of Bitcoin and others that have specials set out funds that's kept for buying during the dip that should even talk about the effect of dip on their holding or the need to buy during such correction. for others that haven't built up a good quantity of stack, what should surround thier mind should be how to remain consistent In buying more Bitcoin at every time the resource is available.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:21:38 PM

Thus the domestic approach is simply more important than investing in the DCA approach. Most of all if you want to buy bitcoins successfully by adopting the DCA method in bitcoins regularly. In the current market Bitcoin price is dumping but there is a chance of pumping at any time so we will not watch it. We will focus on how we can regularly purchase Bitcoins only through regular investments as we are able to fulfill our DCA procedure.
We don't have a lot of money that we can invest in bitcoin together. so if we invest some part of our salary regularly in Bitcoin then it will follow the automatic DCA method and if we continue investing like this we will have a setting which will improve our finances in the future. DCA method always helps to reduce risk. Because regularly buying bitcoins at different prices, a standard price is always set which protects us from big losses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 05:11:11 PM

Accumulating bitcoin at a dip means buying bitcoin at a low price, and you can benefit from it if you hold your bitcoin for the long term. For you to be a good investor, you need to have a good income source from which you can use 10% of your salary to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy, either weekly or monthly. You also need reserved funds that will allow you to solve your unforeseen problems, and you will not have to sell your bitcoin to solve them. Buying bitcoin at all prices will ruin your bitcoin investment because you will not have enough money left to cover your needs.

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 05:46:20 PM

Those of us using the DCA method are not disturbed about the correction, in fact, it is even to our advantage as we will now have to collect more Bitcoin for the same dollar value. I was somehow happy at the drop because it is like a final opportunity the market offer us before the halving which we don't know what will be the immediate effect on the market even though we know it will eventually lead to higher prices.

Yes the drop is also a good opportunity for those who employs buying the dip, their only challenge would be decided if a drop from $71k to $67k is something they might consider a dip to buy. This is where the advantage of the DCA method is evident, no stress about the dip, no worries about entry point and no single panic about volatility.
DCA Strategy is a unique way to depositing bitcoins. You should be a little more strategic when the price dropping you can increase the purchase of bitcoins which will further increase your investment principal amount. Strategic investment will protect your principal amount as well as the number of bitcoins compared to others at the same time. The dropping price of Bitcoin should be your biggest concern that you will buy more BTC.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 06:14:34 PM

DCA Strategy is a unique way to depositing bitcoins. You should be a little more strategic when the price dropping you can increase the purchase of bitcoins which will further increase your investment principal amount. Strategic investment will protect your principal amount as well as the number of bitcoins compared to others at the same time. The dropping price of Bitcoin should be your biggest concern that you will buy more BTC.
Yeah, when the price of bitcoin drops it becomes an advantage for people using DCA method to buy bitcoin in a discount price. The best way to prepare for the dip, so that you can take advantage of the dip and buy more Bitcoin, is when you are prepared for it, by saving extra funds that you never expected from your place of work or that is not part of your income. Funds like bonuses, traveling allowance, and other kind of funds that you don't expect. You save it and keep it, so that when there is a dip, you can use that money to buy at the dip, while you continue with your regular DCA buying . This is why when you are investing in bitcoin, you should prepare for both DOWNity and Upity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 139

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:17:49 PM

Yeah with the current  bearish in the market  brings more opportunities  to buying  the dips ,
I think in the market we are currently  experiencing  a strong  support  and a strong  resistance  so the chart  is almost  feeling  like a side trend not completely  though because  I see some kind of  uptrend pattern so it will be a very good  opportunity  to buy the dips now because  we might not experience  a too much dip or even a no more than the current
dip as the halving is no more than a week I think.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:13:07 PM

Odohu your point is clear over this argument as that speaks volume in my heart, I can't say that one don't need border when using the DCA strategy but in this case it's extremely advantageous to we the user of the DCA as opportunity to ease the stress involved why evaluating dip in every point inorder to know when it will suits your investment, DCA has cut off this high level of evaluation. All one just need is how to keep or double it's investment and continue in the holding by considering the fact that the rise or Fall may not have much direct impact until duration or expected year of selling is reached.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:26:48 PM

And so we have a bloodbath this Saturday, Lol,

But if there is the meaning of this thread, then this is it guys, everything is down so we should buy the DIP, this could be the last leg, as we are getting closer to the halving date. Last shot and final attempt to multiply and accumulate BTC before it goes on a parabolic rise after the halving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 09:06:04 PM

Bitcoin just came to $62k today and this is one of the time to buy again before the All Time High. And I don't think bitcoin will hit $50k before the halving or within the halving.  Many people could not buy recently because of the high price of bitcoin and they were waiting for the price to go down and now the price has gone down and this one of the opportunity to buy and wait for the next dip again. If you are not a whale investor then buying with the DCA to accumulate them. And it is only those who has enough cash can buy them plenty at once.

Always observe the market and make your purchasion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:13:41 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Bitcoin just came to $62k today and this is one of the time to buy again before the All Time High. And I don't think bitcoin will hit $50k before the halving or within the halving.  Many people could not buy recently because of the high price of bitcoin and they were waiting for the price to go down and now the price has gone down and this one of the opportunity to buy and wait for the next dip again. If you are not a whale investor then buying with the DCA to accumulate them. And it is only those who has enough cash can buy them plenty at once.

Always observe the market and make your purchasion.

to be honest am kinda exciting, back then I don't have much knowledge about this space I would have sold my coin due to panicking. But now all I could say is buy the dippppppp  Grin . There's no need to panic, because selling now is never an option just keep buying , and now mempool congested which shows that alot of folks are withdrawing or selling their coins due to panicky. But for me this is just an opportunity to get my self some nice quantities of bitcoin, my reserve funds is in action  Cool

Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 203

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:27:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Everyone of us should be extremely happy to catch this correction,  for some days now the fluctuations in the market(specifically Bitcoin) has been on a high level, so for we to experience something like this should not be a very big shock, it may even drop below this $62k value. Assuming it to drop below this price doesn't stop anyone to invest now, all assumed might end up false and would miss this entry price, this should show the advantages of Dcaing, getting very lucky to buy at different prices even lower and lower as we are yet to experience the halving talk more of expecting the massive bull run. We are safe to DCA now even more aggressive than before since we are in the DIP and may not last for too long.

Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: