Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78228 times)
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 197

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 04:00:41 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2024, 04:32:04 AM by Samlucky O

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.
I shouldn't have attended to this your comment because most people have replied to it but let me add more to what they have said. Shitcoin don't have future if you said altcoin, it would have sound somehow because when people talks about altcoin some may think of etherium or BNB and some others that have followed btc by having a good record over the years but talking about shitcoin, it just mean talking about fucking shit which is less or below the altcoin that people feel they can invest aside bitcoin.
Bitcoin has what it takes to be called bitcoin that's why people talk more about it.. ranging from market cap, total supply, scarcity and all that. Another thing also is that bitcoin is the only coin that always experience halving each circle every four years and that has cause tremendous push in each circle making it to have an all-time high ATH each circle and that is theore reason people love talking about bitcoin or investing in it. After each halving it creates a new ATH which even the dip can never fall back below the previous ATH. After the 2024 halving it will set a new ATH and we continue till another ATH will be set around 2028 towards 2029 so there is a great hope and future for investors and all this I explained shitcoin can never be a partaker of it because they have no potential like bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is the future.

@samlucky o,  what exactly is your definition of altcoin from your expression ? I don't think if  there could be any better way of describing that all other coins besides Bitcoin are not shitty and whichever way you may have it, no one deserves to be treated preferentialy because they are way far below Bitcoin in all ramifications, and not even considering their market capitalization which could only be causing lots of distractions, wasting of money, time and energies when all of that are supposed to be allocated to Bitcoin. However, trying to argue that not all coins other than Bitcoin are shitty can apparently cause a lot of distractions to this thread which is baseless and unrealistic. Whether shitcoin or altcoin they are just the same.
I don't think if you comprehend my explanation. Despite we talk about bitcoin here doesn't mean one can not make reference to any other coin. though my explanation would have been channeld directly to Bitcoin before taking about altcoin as the second option. But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin. I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin. When quoting make sure you read properly to the end of any comments and get the focal point of the message before jumping into conclusion. Not just taking out a particular portion that suits your judgement and tag it a misleading statement. And Morover I am a bitcoin investor not a shity type. I don't patronize shit in disguise of bitcoin. You you check my previous coment you would know I have been talking about holding and that is not a joke. So don't try to make me look different from my explanation. I gave alot of reference in the comment above of how important is Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 06:50:41 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Expected better price means buy bitcoin at dips. You should decide to buy Bitcoin by monitoring the market conditions to get the expected good price or dips. But in case of depositing bitcoins or following investment DCA method may the best choice for you. The Bitcoin market is constantly changing colors so choose your best option. Rest assured that the DCA method is going to be the comfortable investment you expect.

No mate, that is not the best approach you don't have to time or monitor the market condition if is a long term investment plan , which is the concepts of this thread. Those that time or monitors the market conditions are the traders whose aim or intentions are only to maximize profits within the shortest time frame which is considered to be gambling rather investing. The dca strategy allows you to buy Bitcoin irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly based on your financial situation. However, buying at the dip can be very good as it gives you the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a price lower than it's previous high but it shouldn't be considered as a primary investment strategy, the best approach could be being consistence with your dca strategy and prepare yourself for the ups and down that may happen or not to enable you maximize every opportunity of accumulating more of Bitcoin in your investment.
I agree with you on what you said @Tmoonz. It is not just all that, there are also good reasons not to time the market, or monitor the market because it is impossible to know bitcoin price movement, and it will be a distraction and waste of time for that person, because he might end up not buying when the dips comes. This is because it is either he will be expecting more dips, or he will not be prepared when the dips comes, since it comes like a theif in the night.

It is not only traders thay falls under this category of monitoring the market and timing to buy at the dip, both investors who have reached their maintenance stage in their bitcoin journey can also practice this, because they don't need to buy frequently using DCA anymore, but they will have a reserve funds in which they use to buy during the dips only. The most important reason why it is not good to time the market as a beginner who have just started his bitcoin journey is because you are little or no bitcoin in your bags, and you are late to bitcoin because the price is high. Therefore, because you are late, and you need to acquire a significant amount of bitcoin before the price pumps higher again, you just start buying regular using DCA to give you the opportunity to accumulate as much as possible based on your discretionary income.

The best way to grow and build your bitcoin investment portfolio at that early stage is just keeping on buying with DCA persistently and consistently till you have reach maybe 50% and above of your bitcoin target before you can start considering other method of accumulating, like buying at the dip or lump sum. If a beginner wants to use the advance method of accumulating bitcoin by timing the dip, he will end up not having very little bitcoin overtime, because you can never know the bottom line of the dip. What if you think that you are in the dip, and bought with all your funds as a beginner, and the market goes dipper, you might panic and sell thinking that the price of bitcoin will keep going down, and that will result to loss. Long term hodlers that just starts his bitcoin journey do not need to monitor the market in order to know when to buy or not just use DCA to take advantage of the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Iamgoat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:20:21 AM

Bitcoin is king and all other coins are shitcoins because they are controlled and will not survive in the long run. I don't think that you have any investment yet, and it is people like you that will easily be decieved by influencers or the price manipulation of shitcoin, and you will rush to buying it. You will keep on holding those bags of shitcoin, till they will turn to zero value. This is when you will start crying to people that you have been scammed of which, you were the cause of what befall on you.

No coin is currently as reliable as Bitcoin. Over the years, bitcoin has grown to become the leading coin in the digital market and not to be compared with other new coins. Bitcoin has the integrity to be in the industry for a much longer time, amidst the volatility, you can be rest assured that your digital assets are safe. Nevertheless, if you are not vast in the way the investments are made, then you should still opt in for the DCA approach especially as newbies. Let's assume you have a lot of funds to invest in Bitcoin, if you don't have enough knowledge about it it is better to DCA rather than Lump Sum approach.

But like @Frankolala mentioned you can not invest in shitcoins and expect the same result from Bitcoin. Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 113

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:02:53 AM

Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.

Nah! This is not true.
Maybe you should tell me an altcoin that if you invested $500 by January would have given you the same kind of profit you should have gotten if you had bought same amount of Bitcoin and have HODL it till now. This is just a small time frame we can make reference to and I don't even want to go back to those that Started buying Bitcoin when it was at $20k and probably DCAed up till now or even if they weren't able to DCA till this moment and maybe left off thier holding at some point in time without accumilating more,  buying bitcoin that's worth as low as $500 or even $2k will give you more profit than investing such amount into an altcoin and holding it  for same space of time. Can you even comfortably hold shitcoin? What's even profitable about shitcoin in the first place?

I guess the reason why some of you guys keep giving these altcoins this kind of hype is probably because you've not taken your time to look at the reality that altcoin were actually modeled from Bitcoin and that whatever happens to bitcoin will directly affect the price of those altcoin but bitcoin isn't affecting but whatever shit is going on with these altcoins. While I wouldn't want to spend a lot of my time still explaining why it's very wrong to even assume that  investing in shitcoins is more mouthwatering than investing in Bitcoin, understand that those investing in shitcoins have a pozi scheme mindset and aren't after making any real long term investment that's aimed at giving them a good returns. They just want to try there luck on whatever shitcoins that they feel is promising and it's just another way to do a 50/50 gambling on your fund and you want to compare what you get from such gambling to the reward you get from investing into Bitcoin?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 12:45:36 PM

But like @Frankolala mentioned you can not invest in shitcoins and expect the same result from Bitcoin. Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.
Well done! Literally you realized the hard truth.

I agree with you here! Its so painful when i see people downgrading bitcoin  by conflating it with shitcoins. There is no other cryptocurrency that will give you a safer result other than bitcoin. DCA is a safer and the best approach in Bitcoin, people should stop  looking for a get rich quick assets to invest their hard earned money on. Bitcoin is more efficient because it offers a different risk reward profile compared to what most altcoins would. However i wont interfere in an investors decisions to diversify because at the end it all depends on individual financial goals and risk tolerance.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10215

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 01:24:04 PM

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.
I shouldn't have attended to this your comment because most people have replied to it but let me add more to what they have said. Shitcoin don't have future if you said altcoin, it would have sound somehow because when people talks about altcoin some may think of etherium or BNB and some others that have followed btc by having a good record over the years but talking about shitcoin, it just mean talking about fucking shit which is less or below the altcoin that people feel they can invest aside bitcoin.
Bitcoin has what it takes to be called bitcoin that's why people talk more about it.. ranging from market cap, total supply, scarcity and all that. Another thing also is that bitcoin is the only coin that always experience halving each circle every four years and that has cause tremendous push in each circle making it to have an all-time high ATH each circle and that is theore reason people love talking about bitcoin or investing in it. After each halving it creates a new ATH which even the dip can never fall back below the previous ATH. After the 2024 halving it will set a new ATH and we continue till another ATH will be set around 2028 towards 2029 so there is a great hope and future for investors and all this I explained shitcoin can never be a partaker of it because they have no potential like bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is the future.
@samlucky o,  what exactly is your definition of altcoin from your expression ? I don't think if  there could be any better way of describing that all other coins besides Bitcoin are not shitty and whichever way you may have it, no one deserves to be treated preferentialy because they are way far below Bitcoin in all ramifications, and not even considering their market capitalization which could only be causing lots of distractions, wasting of money, time and energies when all of that are supposed to be allocated to Bitcoin. However, trying to argue that not all coins other than Bitcoin are shitty can apparently cause a lot of distractions to this thread which is baseless and unrealistic. Whether shitcoin or altcoin they are just the same.
I don't think if you comprehend my explanation. Despite we talk about bitcoin here doesn't mean one can not make reference to any other coin. though my explanation would have been channeld directly to Bitcoin before taking about altcoin as the second option.

Fuck shitcoins.  There is no reason to talk about them in this thread unless you are going to denigrate them or just mention some aspect of them in passing. Otherwise, any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins is distracting and merely leads to attempting to explain which shitcoin is less shitty which is not this topic... It is a distraction from our topic...

Another thing is that this is not the anything you invest in topic to make your MOAR richer.. fuck that nonsense. and take it somewhere else and try to focus on the topic, which is bitcoin and the ways to accumulate bitcoin.. That seems to be a BIG enough topic, already.

But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin.

Wow if you are picking out some other shitcoins, then it appears that you are trying to pump which shitcoins happen to be less shitty (and your choice of less shitty coins happens to be ethereum and BNB), so where does that lead us.. It leads us to being off topic and talking about irrelevant bullshit of whatever thousands of potential other shitcoins... 

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin.

It does not matter.  There is no need to bring them up, unless you want to denigrate them. .. No need to say that they should be part of anybody's investment.. Talking about shitcoins, especially in an attempt to spin something positive about them remains a slippery slope.

You can do what you like, but there is no reason that any of us should want to listen to any bullshit about which shitcoins any other member believes is less shitty.. and it is especially distracting to mention something like ethereum that so many try to compare to bitcoin as if it were similar .. fuck ethereum  and fuck, other shitcoins.  You can talk about that bullshit in some other thread. .This is not the bitcoin and also ethereum as second best thread.. that is retarded to even allow that.. without pushing back on any member trying to argue to include any of that crap in this thread.

When quoting make sure you read properly to the end of any comments and get the focal point of the message before jumping into conclusion. Not just taking out a particular portion that suits your judgement and tag it a misleading statement. And Morover I am a bitcoin investor not a shitty type.

At least you prioritize bitcoin.. that is a good thing.. .yet I still doubt that there is any need to talk about any shitcoins unless you have a specific reason for doing so.. such as something that does not make it seem like you are pumping them..

I feel bad that sometimes I talk about selling in this thread.... but I try to make it clear, that guys need to get to a certain stage of accumulation before they start to consider selling techniques as part of their bitcoin strategy.. so really selling comes after having had already reached various accumulation levels, and so in this thread we should be trying to mostly focus on buying and accumulating rather than anything related to selling, trading and even shitcoins.. shitcoins like fit within a trading and/or gambling strategy, and sure maybe they might be mentioned as something that people do, but it is not helpful to be getting into discussions of those kinds of things in this thread.

I don't patronize shit in disguise of bitcoin. You you check my previous coment you would know I have been talking about holding and that is not a joke. So don't try to make me look different from my explanation. I gave alot of reference in the comment above of how important is Bitcoin.

You might have had good intentions.. but I still think it is problematic to talk positively about any shitcoins within bitcoin threads.  People still do it, and I applaud anyone who tells them to fuck off with their shitcoin talk..  There are a lot of non-bitcoin threads or even mainstream places where you can compare and contrast shitcoins with bitcoin.. so many times in this forum, the bitcoin threads should not tolerate any kind of talk about shitcoins, especially when the tone might be ambiguous in regards if you might be recommending to have them in your investment portfolio.. Fuck shitcoins.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Cityhunter34

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:33:42 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2024, 04:06:22 PM by Cityhunter34

I don't think if you comprehend my explanation. Despite we talk about bitcoin here doesn't mean one can not make reference to any other coin. though my explanation would have been channeld directly to Bitcoin before taking about altcoin as the second option.

Fuck shitcoins.  There is no reason to talk about them in this thread unless you are going to denigrate them or just mention some aspect of them in passing. Otherwise, any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins is distracting and merely leads to attempting to explain which shitcoin is less shitty which is not this topic... It is a distraction from our topic...

Another thing is that this is not the anything you invest in topic to make your MOAR richer.. fuck that nonsense. and take it somewhere else and try to focus on the topic, which is bitcoin and the ways to accumulate bitcoin.. That seems to be a BIG enough topic, already.

But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin.

Wow if you are picking out some other shitcoins, then it appears that you are trying to pump which shitcoins happen to be less shitty (and your choice of less shitty coins happens to be ethereum and BNB), so where does that lead us.. It leads us to being off topic and talking about irrelevant bullshit of whatever thousands of potential other shitcoins...  

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin.

It does not matter.  There is no need to bring them up, unless you want to denigrate them. .. No need to say that they should be part of anybody's investment.. Talking about shitcoins, especially in an attempt to spin something positive about them remains a slippery slope.

You can do what you like, but there is no reason that any of us should want to listen to any bullshit about which shitcoins any other member believes is less shitty.. and it is especially distracting to mention something like ethereum that so many try to compare to bitcoin as if it were similar .. fuck ethereum  and fuck, other shitcoins.  You can talk about that bullshit in some other thread. .This is not the bitcoin and also ethereum as second best thread.. that is retarded to even allow that.. without pushing back on any member trying to argue to include any of that crap in this thread.

When quoting make sure you read properly to the end of any comments and get the focal point of the message before jumping into conclusion. Not just taking out a particular portion that suits your judgement and tag it a misleading statement. And Morover I am a bitcoin investor not a shitty type.

At least you prioritize bitcoin.. that is a good thing.. .yet I still doubt that there is any need to talk about any shitcoins unless you have a specific reason for doing so.. such as something that does not make it seem like you are pumping them..

I feel bad that sometimes I talk about selling in this thread.... but I try to make it clear, that guys need to get to a certain stage of accumulation before they start to consider selling techniques as part of their bitcoin strategy.. so really selling comes after having had already reached various accumulation levels, and so in this thread we should be trying to mostly focus on buying and accumulating rather than anything related to selling, trading and even shitcoins.. shitcoins like fit within a trading and/or gambling strategy, and sure maybe they might be mentioned as something that people do, but it is not helpful to be getting into discussions of those kinds of things in this thread.

I don't patronize shit in disguise of bitcoin. You you check my previous coment you would know I have been talking about holding and that is not a joke. So don't try to make me look different from my explanation. I gave alot of reference in the comment above of how important is Bitcoin.

You might have had good intentions.. but I still think it is problematic to talk positively about any shitcoins within bitcoin threads.  People still do it, and I applaud anyone who tells them to fuck off with their shitcoin talk..  There are a lot of non-bitcoin threads or even mainstream places where you can compare and contrast shitcoins with bitcoin.. so many times in this forum, the bitcoin threads should not tolerate any kind of talk about shitcoins, especially when the tone might be ambiguous in regards if you might be recommending to have them in your investment portfolio.. Fuck shitcoins.
Perfect said @JayjuanGee, I think we really need to adjust on how we talk about shitcoins and other coin in this thread because the may reason of this thread is to discuss about Bitcoin and how we can be able to accumulate Bitcoin and not any other shitcoin, so I see know reason why will should leave to discuss about Bitcoin in this thread and be discussing another coin that will not add any value to our decucsion.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 02:52:21 PM

The price of Bitcoin is down a bit now, many newbies may have panic sold their holdings right now, they are definitely making a mistake right now. They must understand that every dip is a golden opportunity for them to buy again. Those who can use this opportunity will achieve something good. Don't panic, buy more and more in the Dip, Then you can achieve a good. buy bitcoin right now we can earn more bitcoins.
Buying at the Dip price is still the right option for everyone who wants to increase the amount of Bitcoin in their respective wallets. And beginners should be able to understand this before they buy at higher prices, because when it comes to buying Bitcoin with the aim of holding it for the long term, there is certainly no need to panic or be afraid of a short-term price drop. Because with the existence of an ETF on Bitcoin, this has made Bitcoin a really strong asset and also really suitable for the long term without having to worry about small price drops in the market.

That could be a wrong advice for beginners, the DCA strategy is there for you to use and make purchases irrespective of the price point,. However, in as much as it is good buying when the price is lower than it's previous high it doesn't really make much of the difference with those buying at ye peak if the  intention is to hodl for long term, dca allows you to buy Bitcoin at every price point while making arrangements for buying too when the price is low which will apparently give you the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the same amount of money you use in buying from it previous high after making arrangements for your emergency, reserve and float funds which are supposed to be the basic awareness for every biginners.

You might be right because some newbies could be susceptible to panic and anxiety. But the point of buying the DIP, and looking for market discounts is to get more units in Bitcoin in your wallet. You don't have to "time the market" and get the bottom of the DIP. Merely placing a bid while it's DIPPing from the previous price will be enough in my opinion. If you can purchase it lower, then OK, you got more units denominated in Bitcoin.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Hewlet

Activity: 280
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 03:17:02 PM

Expected better price means buy bitcoin at dips. You should decide to buy Bitcoin by monitoring the market conditions to get the expected good price or dips. But in case of depositing bitcoins or following investment DCA method may the best choice for you. The Bitcoin market is constantly changing colors so choose your best option. Rest assured that the DCA method is going to be the comfortable investment you expect.

No mate, that is not the best approach you don't have to time or monitor the market condition if is a long term investment plan , which is the concepts of this thread. Those that time or monitors the market conditions are the traders whose aim or intentions are only to maximize profits within the shortest time frame which is considered to be gambling rather investing. The dca strategy allows you to buy Bitcoin irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly based on your financial situation. However, buying at the dip can be very good as it gives you the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a price lower than it's previous high but it shouldn't be considered as a primary investment strategy, the best approach could be being consistence with your dca strategy and prepare yourself for the ups and down that may happen or not to enable you maximize every opportunity of accumulating more of Bitcoin in your investment.
The best way to grow and build your bitcoin investment portfolio at that early stage is just keeping on buying with DCA persistently and consistently till you have reach maybe 50% and above of your bitcoin target before you can start considering other method of accumulating, like buying at the dip or lump sum. If a beginner wants to use the advance method of accumulating bitcoin by timing the dip, he will end up not having very little bitcoin overtime, because you can never know the bottom line of the dip. What if you think that you are in the dip, and bought with all your funds as a beginner, and the market goes dipper, you might panic and sell thinking that the price of bitcoin will keep going down, and that will result to loss. Long term hodlers that just starts his bitcoin journey do not need to monitor the market in order to know when to buy or not just use DCA to take advantage of the market.
once you start to time the market at the phase of building your portfolio, you will have issues buying much Bitcoin. Sometimes we get it all mixed up and think that if we're able to time the market and buy when the market is at the dip, then we're smart and that it's the surest way to make more profit from Bitcoin. What most of them forget is that you can't be too sure of what the price of Bitcoin will be while waiting for it to go more bearish you will be in a better position to buy. Let's say you Bitcoin at $62k yesterday and you have the resource to buy at that price but because you feel it should go down the more maybe to $60k before buying, it lead you to procrastinate and then you're seeing that Bitcoin is now at $66k and you're now confused if you should buy at that price or if you should wait much longer for it to dip back so you can finally buy and then you have to wait and then Bitcoin starts going more bullish which only leaves you with regret that doesn't translate to increasing the strength of your portfolio.

Once you're able to leave your emotions out of play and you're able to consistently DCA till you're probably at 50% of the goal you wish to attain, at that stage, you should have been psychological matured enough to make plans that will aid you to buy during the DIP. The more quantity of Bitcoin you have, the easier it is to think on changing your accumulation pattern and maybe add up other accumulation methods that will all work together with your DCA methord to increase the worth of your portfolio. And for newbies and individual that haven't built up a strong portfolio, timing the market for the purpose of buying only during the dips is a major distraction that will only slow down ones accumulation plan.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:20:54 PM

Yeah , you have made reference to this countless times, that one should only think of withdrawing (or should I say take profits) when they have gotten to their accumulation goal (point of having enough Bitcoin in your portfolio) , without having the attempt of selling all their investment (bitcoin). You also made some clarity that , selling all your investment even when you have gotten to your accummulation goal is not encouraging , instead you take some profits from it while one continue with his holdings. You may find this more helpful when you have gotten to such point in your Bitcoin accumulation JJG Sustainable Bitcoin Withdrawal Strategy   Wink

You might have had good intentions.. but I still think it is problematic to talk positively about any shitcoins within bitcoin threads.  People still do it, and I applaud anyone who tells them to fuck off with their shitcoin talk..  There are a lot of non-bitcoin threads or even mainstream places where you can compare and contrast shitcoins with bitcoin.. so many times in this forum, the bitcoin threads should not tolerate any kind of talk about shitcoins, especially when the tone might be ambiguous in regards if you might be recommending to have them in your investment portfolio.. Fuck shitcoins

Well you are right , there's no need of Talking about shitcoins in this thread. Because talking about it here is like posting off-topic, because the purpose of this thread is to discuss about Bitcoin accumulation and also how to secure a smooth long-term holding of Bitcoin with the help of good knowledgeable users . Alot of newbies may keep on bringing some shitcoins shit to this thread , due to not having proper knowledge about Bitcoin. That's why we are always here to put them in the right track , but not to mislead them (with investing in some certain shitcoins ) but rather investing in bitcoin .

Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:51:48 PM

You might have had good intentions.. but I still think it is problematic to talk positively about any shitcoins within bitcoin threads.  People still do it, and I applaud anyone who tells them to fuck off with their shitcoin talk..  There are a lot of non-bitcoin threads or even mainstream places where you can compare and contrast shitcoins with bitcoin.. so many times in this forum, the bitcoin threads should not tolerate any kind of talk about shitcoins, especially when the tone might be ambiguous in regards if you might be recommending to have them in your investment portfolio.. Fuck shitcoins

Well you are right , there's no need of Talking about shitcoins in this thread. Because talking about it here is like posting off-topic, because the purpose of this thread is to discuss about Bitcoin accumulation and also how to secure a smooth long-term holding of Bitcoin with the help of good knowledgeable users . Alot of newbies may keep on bringing some shitcoins shit to this thread , due to not having proper knowledge about Bitcoin. That's why we are always here to put them in the right track , but not to mislead them (with investing in some certain shitcoins ) but rather investing in bitcoin .
All coins except bitcoin are sit coins and are called gambling coins. An investor needs to have a proper understanding of why he should invest in bitcoins and why not in gambling coins. It is easy to guess that those who are new to this thread may not have a good idea of what Bitcoin actually is when they often discuss shitcoins. While many investors are very bullish on some of the shit coins, they can make a number of arguments. However, there is no coin in cryptocurrency that compares to Bitcoin. An investor can turn Bitcoin into an asset by holding it for the long term. And those who invest in Shit Coins may be exposed to scams in the long run. What does an investor expect long term? Of course, he doesn't want to lose his hard-earned money in any gambling. So there is no alternative to Bitcoin in terms of investment if he expects a good return or assets in the long term.

Dorkylickjj

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:17:28 PM

Ain't nobody got time for that
Exactly the point I was going to raise. This is a Bitcoin forum, buy the dip and HODL. Specifically talking about Bitcoin accumulation. We don't need some confused people coming to advertise shitcoin here. They should take this somewhere else, maybe like the altcoins section or something. Personally speaking, I'm fed up with hearing about shitcoins in this thread. Makes me wonder what the fuck is actually going on. Some people come here to talk about their shitcoin holdings which I find both annoying, replusuve and funny.
I think we really need a 'fuck off' button. Or an off topic flag kind of thing on here 😂. It also pains me that anyone would see any other coin as a Bitcoin alternative
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 06:47:13 PM

Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.

Seriously,  shitcoins shouldn't even be put next to Bitcoin. Because, what for? Bitcoin is an investment, and shitcoins are simply means to lose money. Please, let's minimize how we talk about shit here. Unless we're making references, to promote Bitcoin. Because that's what this thread is about.

I think we really need a 'fuck off' button. Or an off topic flag

We really do need that button.😂

All coins except bitcoin are sit coins
Period. If you are really impatient to lose money, just invest in shitcoins. Most times people try to soften the tone, and call them altcoins, but let's be realistic. They're shit. All of them. Every single one of them. I said it.

It does not matter.  There is no need to bring them up, unless you want to denigrate them. .. No need to say that they should be part of anybody's investment.. Talking about shitcoins, especially in an attempt to spin something positive about them remains a slippery slope.

It's dumb, wringing positivity out of shitcoins. They do that just because they have holdings in shitcoins and want to justify themselves and feel good and alright about having made investment in gambling.

You can do what you like, but there is no reason that any of us should want to listen to any bullshit about which shitcoins any other member believes is less shitty.. and it is especially distracting to mention something like ethereum that so many try to compare to bitcoin as if it were similar .. fuck ethereum  and fuck, other shitcoins.  You can talk about that bullshit in some other thread. .This is not the bitcoin and also ethereum as second best thread.. that is retarded to even allow that.. without pushing back on any member trying to argue to include any of that crap in this thread.

One of the times you take the thoughts outta my head . Shit is shit, that is universal. Nobody cares which one is less of a shit. Infact  Bitcoin has no alternative. Crypto is Bitcoin.
I'm sick of hearing people subtly preach shitcoins and whatever else related to it. Trying to defend the shitcoin you have invested in, and how it's better than the next. They're shit. That's all there is to it. And if after all the information, and expertise that people on this forum are fortunate enough to be exposed to, they still do shitcoin, they're almost beyond help and aren't really listening in.
Shitcoins aren't welcomed here.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 07:03:44 PM

Bitcoin is king and all other coins are shitcoins because they are controlled and will not survive in the long run. I don't think that you have any investment yet, and it is people like you that will easily be decieved by influencers or the price manipulation of shitcoin, and you will rush to buying it. You will keep on holding those bags of shitcoin, till they will turn to zero value. This is when you will start crying to people that you have been scammed of which, you were the cause of what befall on you.

No coin is currently as reliable as Bitcoin. Over the years, bitcoin has grown to become the leading coin in the digital market and not to be compared with other new coins. Bitcoin has the integrity to be in the industry for a much longer time, amidst the volatility, you can be rest assured that your digital assets are safe. Nevertheless, if you are not vast in the way the investments are made, then you should still opt in for the DCA approach especially as newbies. Let's assume you have a lot of funds to invest in Bitcoin, if you don't have enough knowledge about it it is better to DCA rather than Lump Sum approach.

You are new here and you seem to understand how bitcoin is positioned in our eyes and how we value altcoins, also you understand DCA well it seems, I would be interested in how you use the DCA Strategy in your bitcoin investment so far? what value do you use and how long will you do DCA until your bitcoin accumulation target is reached for your investment, is it based on the target number of bitcoins or the number of dollars you collect in bitcoin as a catalyst for your investment in bitcoin?

I don't see you as a beginner here because I see that you dare to suggest and be assertive about what is wrong and right in our average view here. Maybe yes or no, who knows! Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 178

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 05:55:28 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

once you start to time the market at the phase of building your portfolio, you will have issues buying much Bitcoin. Sometimes we get it all mixed up and think that if we're able to time the market and buy when the market is at the dip, then we're smart and that it's the surest way to make more profit from Bitcoin. What most of them forget is that you can't be too sure of what the price of Bitcoin will be while waiting for it to go more bearish you will be in a better position to buy. Let's say you Bitcoin at $62k yesterday and you have the resource to buy at that price but because you feel it should go down the more maybe to $60k before buying, it lead you to procrastinate and then you're seeing that Bitcoin is now at $66k and you're now confused if you should buy at that price or if you should wait much longer for it to dip back so you can finally buy and then you have to wait and then Bitcoin starts going more bullish which only leaves you with regret that doesn't translate to increasing the strength of your portfolio.

I think the best thing to do is to determine your own dip percentage, that you will like to see in the market, before any dip happens. The level of dip you want to see before you engage in market, let's say you want to see 10% dip from the market before buying, all you have to do is calculate the price that bitcoin will be when it ships 10%. When you have gotten the price, you go to your exchange and set a buy order and leave it. If bitcoin dip to that price range your order will execute. This will help you not to be confused as you have already determined before time the level of dip that will be okay for you to engage. If it dip further after your order has been filled, it's no longer your business, as you have achieved your target that was set before time. If it didn't dip to the level you were expecting, you have nothing to lose, you just continue with your routine DCA. But for me I think it's important to know the % dip you are expecting to be able to utilize the opportunity when it comes.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:24:09 AM

Exactly the point I was going to raise. This is a Bitcoin forum, buy the dip and HODL. Specifically talking about Bitcoin accumulation. We don't need some confused people coming to advertise shitcoin here.

I think we really need a 'fuck off' button. Or an off topic flag kind of thing on here 😂. It also pains me that anyone would see any other coin as a Bitcoin alternative

Anyone that think that in the crypto industry, their is an alternative to Bitcoin is just making a fool of himself, because too me, is either he or she is misinformed or uninformed, because if you look at the historical price performance of Bitcoin, you will know that it always rally back even when it's going through some rough path.

But with shit coin? Their are so many red flag attached to it that will make no inform person even have a second thought on gambling on  it, because that's what it is, investing in shit coin is just gambling, something that falls more than it rise, and when it falls, their is a 98% chances of it not getting back to it previous value again, that's why it really pissed me off when I see someone is talking about diversification in the crypto industry, As if their is anything like Bitcoin in the crypto space.

Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 07:59:39 AM

Exactly the point I was going to raise. This is a Bitcoin forum, buy the dip and HODL. Specifically talking about Bitcoin accumulation. We don't need some confused people coming to advertise shitcoin here.

Anyone that think that in the crypto industry, their is an alternative to Bitcoin is just making a fool of himself, because too me, is either he or she is misinformed or uninformed, because if you look at the historical price performance of Bitcoin, you will know that it always rally back even when it's going through some rough path.

But with shit coin? Their are so many red flag attached to it that will make no inform person even have a second thought on gambling on  it, because that's what it is, investing in shit coin is just gambling, something that falls more than it rise, and when it falls, their is a 98% chances of it not getting back to it previous value again, that's why it really pissed me off when I see someone is talking about diversification in the crypto industry, As if their is anything like Bitcoin in the crypto space.
Precisely. Misinformation is actually worse than uninformation as those that are misinformed usually want to, try to, strive to defend their cause. Trying to make shitcoins not sound so bad. And I'm careful, as most people that refer to shitcoins as 'altcoins' may be in the category. Infact Bitcoin are all Bitcoin wannabes, but in reality, they are quite the opposite. Shit that's what they are. We can go on an on dragging them down, but I prefer to talk about accumulating Bitcoin and all the possibility it pulls along with it.
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:24:55 AM

Precisely. Misinformation is actually worse than uninformation as those that are misinformed usually want to, try to, strive to defend their cause. Trying to make shitcoins not sound so bad. And I'm careful, as most people that refer to shitcoins as 'altcoins' may be in the category. Infact Bitcoin are all Bitcoin wannabes, but in reality, they are quite the opposite. Shit that's what they are. We can go on an on dragging them down, but I prefer to talk about accumulating Bitcoin and all the possibility it pulls along with it.

Those currently hoarding Bitcoin have built a tiered ladder for the future. Because it's possible to reach such a high level with Bitcoin, Altcoin hoarders are essentially living in a fool's paradise. So it is enough to accumulate bitcoins to realize yourself on the right path and correctly, those who are not ready to accumulate bitcoins can gradually adopt the DCA method to accumulate only bitcoins. So if any person here wants to collect bitcoins in any way then surely these suggestions will be useful for them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:29:37 AM

Maybe just misinform since there's a lot of deceiving attempts made by a lot of people trying to influence those newbie investor and give them some hope that they can earn easy money by investing on meme coins or other risky altcoins. We can see a lot of people flexing their short term gain in those platform but people didn't try to check if those profit is really sustainable. Also for sure before other people earn on those shitcoins they also lose a lot and if they count provably that there lose is way more larger than what they gain that's why its just a pure waste of time for investing on it since its like they are just deceiving their selves and create some illusion that actually didn't give them benefit in long run.

That's why if they really want to get a real profit the best option is to invest with bitcoin for long term since this will give us more realistic gains and we can always see the real effect since statistic each year don't lie which it gives good result for its long term holder.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:45:47 AM

You might have had good intentions.. but I still think it is problematic to talk positively about any shitcoins within bitcoin threads.  People still do it, and I applaud anyone who tells them to fuck off with their shitcoin talk..  There are a lot of non-bitcoin threads or even mainstream places where you can compare and contrast shitcoins with bitcoin.. so many times in this forum, the bitcoin threads should not tolerate any kind of talk about shitcoins, especially when the tone might be ambiguous in regards if you might be recommending to have them in your investment portfolio.. Fuck shitcoins.
It doesn't make any sense to come up with discussion about shitcoins where bitcoin is being discussed. Their is nothing to compare shitcoin with bitcoin. Shitcoins should be discussed in a place that is meant to talk about shitcoins.  Bitcoin remains the king of every other cryptocurrencies,  it is the reason why we have all shitcoins in the market. People go for shitcoins to try their luck to make quick money, they just take the risk.

Shitcoins should not be taking serious because it can dissapoint one at anytime,  all these coins are looking up to bitcoin right from when they where created now. Bitcoin the remains the main thing and the talk for everyday.

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: