Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78293 times)
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 08:55:37 AM

Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.

Seriously,  shitcoins shouldn't even be put next to Bitcoin. Because, what for? Bitcoin is an investment, and shitcoins are simply means to lose money. Please, let's minimize how we talk about shit here. Unless we're making references, to promote Bitcoin. Because that's what this thread is about.

Actually just like @JayJuanGee mention we should abstain from always talking about shitcoins is goes contrary to the reason of this thread because lately shitcoins discussion has been diverting so many people attention from what was supposed to be the main reason why we are all here in this thread however reasoning in different perspective even if we should talk about shitcoins there is nothing good will come out of it instead it will loses, so it will be very good for us to focus on the reason of this thread because Bitcoin is actually one of the best thing in terms of investment that has ever happened to me so it will always remain my favorite and I will keep accumulating and holding with the believe that the future will be worth holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:19:43 AM

But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin.

Wow if you are picking out some other shitcoins, then it appears that you are trying to pump which shitcoins happen to be less shitty (and your choice of less shitty coins happens to be ethereum and BNB), so where does that lead us.. It leads us to being off topic and talking about irrelevant bullshit of whatever thousands of potential other shitcoins...  

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin.

It does not matter.  There is no need to bring them up, unless you want to denigrate them. .. No need to say that they should be part of anybody's investment.. Talking about shitcoins, especially in an attempt to spin something positive about them remains a slippery slope.

You can do what you like, but there is no reason that any of us should want to listen to any bullshit about which shitcoins any other member believes is less shitty.. and it is especially distracting to mention something like ethereum that so many try to compare to bitcoin as if it were similar .. fuck ethereum  and fuck, other shitcoins.  You can talk about that bullshit in some other thread. .This is not the bitcoin and also ethereum as second best thread.. that is retarded to even allow that.. without pushing back on any member trying to argue to include any of that crap in this thread.

No matter how someone tries to sugar coat a talk about altcoins or trying to place them as a potential investable asset, it's bullshit cause they all fall under the same unpredictability and has a lot of risk associated with them and remains a shitcoins, everything that is not bitcoin should be kept off this thread cause we not into such discussions here and our main goal and focus in on how to better our bitcoin accumulation journey and hold bitcoin.

Introducing ideas of shitcoin can cause a whole lot of trouble than you can imagine, you don't know which newbie relies on this thread for information and at this point you could put in his mind ideas that are not supposed to be their, we have talked about accepting responsibility to insure that each of ourselves give the right and quality information on this thread and that is something we must adhere to.

Frankly speaking we all know that there is a lot of risk associated with shitcoins and their shiny counterparts that people often try to compare or relate with bitcoin, as we have seen and witnessed so many times when many altcoins projects failed and even good once or those we saw as an exception like tera luna and ftx and even so many more, so with this, it's so clear that any discussion about shitcoin is misleading since we can't actually predict which is good and bad, so for our own safety we put them all into the category of shitcoin.

Obulis

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:53:33 AM

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.
I shouldn't have attended to this your comment because most people have replied to it but let me add more to what they have said. Shitcoin don't have future if you said altcoin, it would have sound somehow because when people talks about altcoin some may think of etherium or BNB and some others that have followed btc by having a good record over the years but talking about shitcoin, it just mean talking about fucking shit which is less or below the altcoin that people feel they can invest aside bitcoin.
Bitcoin has what it takes to be called bitcoin that's why people talk more about it.. ranging from market cap, total supply, scarcity and all that. Another thing also is that bitcoin is the only coin that always experience halving each circle every four years and that has cause tremendous push in each circle making it to have an all-time high ATH each circle and that is theore reason people love talking about bitcoin or investing in it. After each halving it creates a new ATH which even the dip can never fall back below the previous ATH. After the 2024 halving it will set a new ATH and we continue till another ATH will be set around 2028 towards 2029 so there is a great hope and future for investors and all this I explained shitcoin can never be a partaker of it because they have no potential like bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is the future.

@samlucky o,  what exactly is your definition of altcoin from your expression ? I don't think if  there could be any better way of describing that all other coins besides Bitcoin are not shitty and whichever way you may have it, no one deserves to be treated preferentialy because they are way far below Bitcoin in all ramifications, and not even considering their market capitalization which could only be causing lots of distractions, wasting of money, time and energies when all of that are supposed to be allocated to Bitcoin. However, trying to argue that not all coins other than Bitcoin are shitty can apparently cause a lot of distractions to this thread which is baseless and unrealistic. Whether shitcoin or altcoin they are just the same.
I don't think if you comprehend my explanation. Despite we talk about bitcoin here doesn't mean one can not make reference to any other coin. though my explanation would have been channeld directly to Bitcoin before taking about altcoin as the second option. But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin. I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin. When quoting make sure you read properly to the end of any comments and get the focal point of the message before jumping into conclusion. Not just taking out a particular portion that suits your judgement and tag it a misleading statement. And Morover I am a bitcoin investor not a shity type. I don't patronize shit in disguise of bitcoin. You you check my previous coment you would know I have been talking about holding and that is not a joke. So don't try to make me look different from my explanation. I gave alot of reference in the comment above of how important is Bitcoin.
If I am asked, shit coin or no shit coin. I believe bitcoin didn't start were it is today, by implications it was more or less a shit coin back in the days therfore so far as crypto or digital currency exists and continues to be, other existing crypto has a chance even those that haven't been made..
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 09:58:45 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 10:32:25 AM by Sim_card
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I agree with you a lot Princess but I don’t agree with you about shitcoins not having a future, the way you sound right now makes me believe you think all other coins aside Bitcoin are shitcoins.
I shouldn't have attended to this your comment because most people have replied to it but let me add more to what they have said. Shitcoin don't have future if you said altcoin, it would have sound somehow because when people talks about altcoin some may think of etherium or BNB and some others that have followed btc by having a good record over the years but talking about shitcoin, it just mean talking about fucking shit which is less or below the altcoin that people feel they can invest aside bitcoin.
Bitcoin has what it takes to be called bitcoin that's why people talk more about it.. ranging from market cap, total supply, scarcity and all that. Another thing also is that bitcoin is the only coin that always experience halving each circle every four years and that has cause tremendous push in each circle making it to have an all-time high ATH each circle and that is theore reason people love talking about bitcoin or investing in it. After each halving it creates a new ATH which even the dip can never fall back below the previous ATH. After the 2024 halving it will set a new ATH and we continue till another ATH will be set around 2028 towards 2029 so there is a great hope and future for investors and all this I explained shitcoin can never be a partaker of it because they have no potential like bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is the future.

@samlucky o,  what exactly is your definition of altcoin from your expression ? I don't think if  there could be any better way of describing that all other coins besides Bitcoin are not shitty and whichever way you may have it, no one deserves to be treated preferentialy because they are way far below Bitcoin in all ramifications, and not even considering their market capitalization which could only be causing lots of distractions, wasting of money, time and energies when all of that are supposed to be allocated to Bitcoin. However, trying to argue that not all coins other than Bitcoin are shitty can apparently cause a lot of distractions to this thread which is baseless and unrealistic. Whether shitcoin or altcoin they are just the same.
I don't think if you comprehend my explanation. Despite we talk about bitcoin here doesn't mean one can not make reference to any other coin. though my explanation would have been channeld directly to Bitcoin before taking about altcoin as the second option. But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin. I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin. When quoting make sure you read properly to the end of any comments and get the focal point of the message before jumping into conclusion. Not just taking out a particular portion that suits your judgement and tag it a misleading statement. And Morover I am a bitcoin investor not a shity type. I don't patronize shit in disguise of bitcoin. You you check my previous coment you would know I have been talking about holding and that is not a joke. So don't try to make me look different from my explanation. I gave alot of reference in the comment above of how important is Bitcoin.
If I am asked, shit coin or no shit coin. I believe bitcoin didn't start were it is today, by implications it was more or less a shit coin back in the days therfore so far as crypto or digital currency exists and continues to be, other existing crypto has a chance even those that haven't been made..
Yea, we know that bitcoin was valueless when it was created but due to its purpose of creation, which was design to end the intermidiation of a middle man in transaction using p2p due to its decentralized nature give it more potentials not to be a shitcoin. You don't also understand why it is call shitcoin. Those shot coins were developed for selfish interest, and to make money by the dev, and not to solve any problem. Bitcoin was created to solve major problems like privacy, having freedom over your funds by being your own bank. Many coins after bitcoin have crashed and we will still see many more that will crash. So it is not about that they are new and will also have strong back ground like bitcoin. The question is that, what problem do they solve that will make people need a high demand of shitcoins. They are just same thing like gambling, because the dev pump the price and when people invest with huge amount and when they see the profit, they rug pull you. Have you asked yourself what is so special about bitcoin, and why is it that those shitcoins cannot survive on their own but always allow bitcoin to control them.

Those shitcoins are duplicate of bitcoin, and that is why they are not real and will not survive the market for long because the dev is a copy cat. Ever since history of cryptocurrency, it has been confirmed that only bitcoin can be trusted, because the network is an open source in which anyone can contribute to the security and growth of the network, but those shitcoins that came out after bitcoin made  lot of investors to lose their money, and they never gained value but instead they crashed. Are you not seeing the high level of inflation that is making fiat to depreciates, but bitcoin price keeps increasing overtime, showing that it is an edge to inflation. Only the decentralized nature of bitcoin is enough to make it the superior to altcoins. Anything centralized is prone to manipulation, because human beings are greedy. Wake up mate, and learn more on bitcoin, because it has being existing and the rate of adoption is increasing, and so with the value to sure that it has come to stay as a good investment. Just the way that you cannot compare gold to any metal, that is how you should never compare bitcoin to shitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 10:28:35 AM

Profit making in bitcoin might not be as mouthwatering as it is in other shitcoins if you are investing with little assets, but you are sure of your investment and profits as well.

Seriously,  shitcoins shouldn't even be put next to Bitcoin. Because, what for? Bitcoin is an investment, and shitcoins are simply means to lose money. Please, let's minimize how we talk about shit here. Unless we're making references, to promote Bitcoin. Because that's what this thread is about.

Actually just like @JayJuanGee mention we should abstain from always talking about shitcoins is goes contrary to the reason of this thread because lately shitcoins discussion has been diverting so many people attention from what was supposed to be the main reason why we are all here in this thread however reasoning in different perspective even if we should talk about shitcoins there is nothing good will come out of it instead it will loses, so it will be very good for us to focus on the reason of this thread because Bitcoin is actually one of the best thing in terms of investment that has ever happened to me so it will always remain my favorite and I will keep accumulating and holding with the believe that the future will be worth holding.

Shitcoins diverting the attention of people then they promise something unrealistic which the only owners of those project will benefit that's why its really a bad choice if people will look at it as part of their investment since instead they can maximize their investment in bitcoin they come up short its because they lose a large part of their capital on those shitcoins which main intention is to scam people.

I know that its good to have multiple income streams but this discussion is different if you go on a altcoin that give you more huge chance to lose. That's why we need to think more smarter on this so that we can avoid those costly mistake and can make sure that our bitcoin volume will grow more since this could give us more good result. Bitcoin will surely be the number one favorite since this coin only show realistic growth and the potential to grow is so huge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:58:25 AM

But that doesn't mean my message didn't pass across.  i never said anything bad about bitcoin. no doubt that bitcoin is the topic of discussion here. But that not withstanding, clarification and explanation must be adhere with illustrations of any kind discrepancy to the knowledge and understanding of the third-party. Don't just ignore any information. you should read properly to the end. I only made a reference that if consideration were to be made aside bitcoin it would have been altcoin like etherium and BNB And some others instead of some sort of shitcoin.

Wow if you are picking out some other shitcoins, then it appears that you are trying to pump which shitcoins happen to be less shitty (and your choice of less shitty coins happens to be ethereum and BNB), so where does that lead us.. It leads us to being off topic and talking about irrelevant bullshit of whatever thousands of potential other shitcoins...  

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I was never intended to say altcoin was anyway better than bitcoin.

It does not matter.  There is no need to bring them up, unless you want to denigrate them. .. No need to say that they should be part of anybody's investment.. Talking about shitcoins, especially in an attempt to spin something positive about them remains a slippery slope.

You can do what you like, but there is no reason that any of us should want to listen to any bullshit about which shitcoins any other member believes is less shitty.. and it is especially distracting to mention something like ethereum that so many try to compare to bitcoin as if it were similar .. fuck ethereum  and fuck, other shitcoins.  You can talk about that bullshit in some other thread. .This is not the bitcoin and also ethereum as second best thread.. that is retarded to even allow that.. without pushing back on any member trying to argue to include any of that crap in this thread.

No matter how someone tries to sugar coat a talk about altcoins or trying to place them as a potential investable asset, it's bullshit cause they all fall under the same unpredictability and has a lot of risk associated with them and remains a shitcoins, everything that is not bitcoin should be kept off this thread cause we not into such discussions here and our main goal and focus in on how to better our bitcoin accumulation journey and hold bitcoin.

That's right! BUT SOMETIMES, especially if you've spend years watching/researching/learning about these different Ponzis and "narratives" in the cryptocurrency world, there will definitely be " opportunities" to make money in shitcoinery. Personally, during this cycle I would prefer to do my shitcoinery that's denominated in Bitcoin natively, and there's a new narrative being pushed after experiencing the potential of Ordinals. That narrative is Bitcoin Defi. It will potentially unlock more Bitcoin capital ithan what Ethereum currently has in its network right now.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:26:01 PM

In as much as you are right in few of your expression, I dis agree with you mate, with your Short sighted way of spreading negative messages about Bitcoin by sounding so crazy in your narrative of what you think Bitcoin is, Bitcoin is one of the best if not the best when it comes to the world digital assets class and has proven beyond every reasonable dout about it's potentials from history since it's inception or invention , Bitcoin is not as risky as some people claims or proclaim but he I don't give a fuck about what you think Bitcoin is, because Bitcoin has made a significant outstanding performance, which gives you total control over your money, enabling borderless transactions, offering protection against inflation, preserving privacy, and as well creating an investment opportunity, Bitcoin is a save haven,  Bitcoin  is a store of value and wealth . You don't have to be dump and refused /failing to see the beauty of the potentials Bitcoin holds.
And it'll be sad if you didn't get that part, mate.  Also I implied the volatility of cryptocurrency in general when I said Bitcoin can fall, and all of that. Not necessarily that it's a bad investment choice. And making the said implication, is all with regards to  short term investors.
When you mention cryptocurrency in general, are you referring to bitcoin together with the other shitcoins? Why not simply use bitcoin and your points will be well understood and appreciated rather than deviating with your words which often make people think that the other shitcoins have the same validity as bitcoin? Efforts have been made by @JayJuanGee to encourage people to retain the word bitcoin in their discussion so that people do not confuse bitcoin with shitcoins that often bring bad reputation and prone to scams. So if you will be so kind, continue using bitcoin in comments and that will be just fine. It has all the attributes you are trying to explain.
Obviously, Bitcoin is among cryptocurrencies but the reason why we make Bitcoin of more in this discussion is because it is our most priority and the asset we have in our individual portfolio and all other cryptos come under Bitcoin that is why Bitcoin is taken to be a volatile asset. Our main objective here is focused on buying and hodling no matter the price of Bitcoin that is why the DCA is advisable then if there comes a dip, an investor with high source of income or that have reserved funds can choose to lump sum and still continue the DCA
Bitcoin being a high volatile asset needs time before your investment can boom to a certain height that is why anyone venturing into bitcoin need endurance and patience because it is not just about buying and selling but buying and hodling for the future because a greater fruit awaits your investment there.

Shitcoins probably doesn't have any future that is why we don't include shitcoins in this thread, we are more concerned about a guaranteed asset like Bitcoin and if we look at the growth and adoption of Bitcoin since it was introduced, we can have that feeling of safety and security of our Bitcoins as proud hodlers.

Bitcoin is the father the originator the one among the rest but this doesn’t mean Bitcoin is the only one, with more incoming innovations in the crypto space we’ve witnessed the rise of other crypto currency’s some which have come to stay like Bitcoin and others which have fallen off,
These experiences only helped us learn how to identify substantial projects that’ll last the test of time line Bitcoin, I’ll say not all coins aside from Bitcoin are shitcoins.
How can a shitcoin that doesn't give you 100% control over your money have a future? You can lose your investments in shitcoin at any time; your $100k investment will turn to $0, and there's nothing you can do about it. For instance, like the crash that happened to Luna, so many investors lost their money, and they are still suffering from it. Bitcoin is a real asset, and also in the asset class, nothing will be like it in this space. I hope you are aware that bitcoin is in the 10th position among the top 100 assets by market cap.

Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 02:16:11 PM

That's right! BUT SOMETIMES, especially if you've spend years watching/researching/learning about these different Ponzis and "narratives" in the cryptocurrency world, there will definitely be " opportunities" to make money in shitcoinery. Personally, during this cycle I would prefer to do my shitcoinery that's denominated in Bitcoin natively, and there's a new narrative being pushed after experiencing the potential of Ordinals. That narrative is Bitcoin Defi. It will potentially unlock more Bitcoin capital ithan what Ethereum currently has in its network right now.
This was the same analysis I did that landed me into Pumapay, the worst mistake made as an investor. Everything was perfect with that project and they even raised over $5 million in their ICO, but at the end the worthless garbage failed woefully. Many people have their terrible experienced from shitcoins, with many of them vowing over to invest in any digital currency ever again.

You might be right that some people might be lucky to quickly sell alongside the founders when they have the opportunity but this is purely gambling and can never be qualified as an investment. I still wonder what could be the essence of taking the risk of investing in shitcoins when there  is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just fine as it has all it takes to generate profits and give the investor the calmness and peace needed to hold for a long time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
G_Besar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 476

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:54:30 PM

How can a shitcoin that doesn't give you 100% control over your money have a future? You can lose your investments in shitcoin at any time; your $100k investment will turn to $0, and there's nothing you can do about it. For instance, like the crash that happened to Luna, so many investors lost their money, and they are still suffering from it. Bitcoin is a real asset, and also in the asset class, nothing will be like it in this space. I hope you are aware that bitcoin is in the 10th position among the top 100 assets by market cap.

I also can't stop thinking about some people who still prioritize shitcoin over Bitcoin for current investment and also for long-term investment. Even though the proof of Bitcoin for everyone for more than ten years is proof that is quite real and extraordinary enough to make Bitcoin a truly classy asset at this time. However, what makes me wonder is why there are still people who don't want to buy Bitcoin considering future investment, even though everything is quite clear in fact.

Likewise with shitcoins which have impoverished many investors due to their collapse in the market, causing a lot of disappointment on the part of investors. Currently, I see that Bitcoin is no longer comparable to other assets because it really has a big rating and influence for many people after the ETF was approved. Now Bitcoin has started to correct again, which can be said to be a dip in price, so take this opportunity to continue buying before Bitcoin rises again at the halving moment.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Ricardo11

Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 03:57:19 PM

Likewise with shitcoins which have impoverished many investors due to their collapse in the market, causing a lot of disappointment on the part of investors. Currently, I see that Bitcoin is no longer comparable to other assets because it really has a big rating and influence for many people after the ETF was approved. Now Bitcoin has started to correct again, which can be said to be a dip in price, so take this opportunity to continue buying before Bitcoin rises again at the halving moment.

I totally agree with you, we should take full advantage of this opportunity and buy bitcoins before the next bitcoin halving starts. At the moment the price of Bitcoin is low, if we buy now we can acquire a huge wealth in the future. But we must hold Bitcoin for the long term. We need a good source of income, which will help us a lot to buy bitcoin and hold it for long term, we must invest that money, that money after investing we don't depend on that invested money to survive. So invest as soon as possible, because it's not too late for the Bitcoin halving to start, the Bitcoin halving is going to start very soon.

Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:28:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 09:46:30 PM by Troytech

This was the same analysis I did that landed me into Pumapay, the worst mistake made as an investor. Everything was perfect with that project and they even raised over $5 million in their ICO, but at the end the worthless garbage failed woefully. Many people have their terrible experienced from shitcoins, with many of them vowing over to invest in any digital currency ever again.

You might be right that some people might be lucky to quickly sell alongside the founders when they have the opportunity but this is purely gambling and can never be qualified as an investment. I still wonder what could be the essence of taking the risk of investing in shitcoins when there  is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just fine as it has all it takes to generate profits and give the investor the calmness and peace needed to hold for a long time.

You know @windfury your are trying to make I seem as tho there is an opportunity in the shitcoin business which I don't believe, yeah we can watch and watch and do all the research, but we can't change the fact that it's a gamble and you can't tell which is going to turn out well or not, so to be safe we just invest in bitcoin and hold with more confidence than literally throwing your money away.

I won't deny some persons have made money from shitcoinery but its still not advisable to tell people to go down that path for any reason.

1. They might be looking for good asset to.invest in and you are leading them to shitcoins which are unpredictable.

2. Shitcoins has a high tendencies to turn out as scam because they give too much control to their creators or devs behind them.

3. They are mostly ponzi schemes and no real mind behind them. They solve no problem in the world and are just built for mere money making sake.

Considering this and many other factors would you still advise anyone to go into shitcoins even if we know that doing research can help to figure out a good one, but it doesn't remove the fact that it's a risky shity thign to do with your money.

Yea, we know that bitcoin was valueless when it was created but due to its purpose of creation, which was design to end the intermidiation of a middle man in transaction using p2p due to its decentralized nature give it more potentials not to be a shitcoin. You don't also understand why it is call shitcoin. Those shot coins were developed for selfish interest, and to make money by the dev, and not to solve any problem. Bitcoin was created to solve major problems like privacy, having freedom over your funds by being your own bank. Many coins after bitcoin have crashed and we will still see many more that will crash. So it is not about that they are new and will also have strong back ground like bitcoin. The question is that, what problem do they solve that will make people need a high demand of shitcoins. They are just same thing like gambling, because the dev pump the price and when people invest with huge amount and when they see the profit, they rug pull you. Have you asked yourself what is so special about bitcoin, and why is it that those shitcoins cannot survive on their own but always allow bitcoin to control them.

Those shitcoins are duplicate of bitcoin, and that is why they are not real and will not survive the market for long because the dev is a copy cat. Ever since history of cryptocurrency, it has been confirmed that only bitcoin can be trusted, because the network is an open source in which anyone can contribute to the security and growth of the network, but those shitcoins that came out after bitcoin made  lot of investors to lose their money, and they never gained value but instead they crashed. Are you not seeing the high level of inflation that is making fiat to depreciates, but bitcoin price keeps increasing overtime, showing that it is an edge to inflation. Only the decentralized nature of bitcoin is enough to make it the superior to altcoins. Anything centralized is prone to manipulation, because human beings are greedy. Wake up mate, and learn more on bitcoin, because it has being existing and the rate of adoption is increasing, and so with the value to sure that it has come to stay as a good investment. Just the way that you cannot compare gold to any metal, that is how you should never compare bitcoin to shitcoins.

In general I'll say anything that isn't bitcoin is a shitcoin cause they are all the same lies that fail to meet the standards of bitcoin, neither can they be trusted. Bitcoin is ran by an open source community and no one is in control of anything, but many other shitcoins have insiders that can make decisions that can affect the price, how many times should we even say that shitcoins are bullshit and no one should bother going there, except at your own risk.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 04:31:26 PM

The current dip in price more than correction and in my opinion it's due to the Geopolitical tension and investors cashed out some with the fear of wars. Ofcourse this is good time to buy Bitcoin and there is chance for further correction a little bit after the halving but sooner or later the price will start to surge post halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 05:26:43 PM

The current dip in price more than correction and in my opinion it's due to the Geopolitical tension and investors cashed out some with the fear of wars. Ofcourse this is good time to buy Bitcoin and there is chance for further correction a little bit after the halving but sooner or later the price will start to surge post halving.

As the price of Bitcoin is depreciating in value due to the geopolitical tension going on in the middle east,  most newbies investors don't actually knows that they should only be thinking long term, and because they are only thinking of the present, they are selling off their holdings in panic, but I believe that anyone that truly believe in Bitcoin and is thinking long term,  will definitely still be holding by now.

Another thing is that, even as am accumulating Bitcoin through the DCA method, during such dip as this, I only sees opportunities to buy aggressively according to the level that it would not affect me in financing my day to day activities, and I believe that almost all experience Bitcoin investors are actually seeing opportunities in the declining market, unlike the newbie investors.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 05:34:01 PM

As the price of Bitcoin is depreciating in value due to the geopolitical tension going on in the middle east,  most newbies investors don't actually knows that they should only be thinking long term, and because they are only thinking of the present, they are selling off their holdings in panic, but I believe that anyone that truly believe in Bitcoin and is thinking long term,  will definitely still be holding by now.

Another thing is that, even as am accumulating Bitcoin through the DCA method, during such dip as this, I only sees opportunities to buy aggressively according to the level that it would not affect me in financing my day to day activities, and I believe that almost all experience Bitcoin investors are actually seeing opportunities in the declining market, unlike the newbie investors.

We never knew that all the one is dumping are newbies or whale saw an opportunity and dumped before anyone else utilizes the situation.

These incidents should not affect the long term investors who are accumulating bitcoin via DCA strategy unless they are affected by the wars financially.

Keep HODLing, the green days are not far away.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10218

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 06:06:02 PM

[edited out]
I think the best thing to do is to determine your own dip percentage, that you will like to see in the market, before any dip happens. The level of dip you want to see before you engage in market, let's say you want to see 10% dip from the market before buying, all you have to do is calculate the price that bitcoin will be when it ships 10%. When you have gotten the price, you go to your exchange and set a buy order and leave it. If bitcoin dip to that price range your order will execute. This will help you not to be confused as you have already determined before time the level of dip that will be okay for you to engage. If it dip further after your order has been filled, it's no longer your business, as you have achieved your target that was set before time. If it didn't dip to the level you were expecting, you have nothing to lose, you just continue with your routine DCA. But for me I think it's important to know the % dip you are expecting to be able to utilize the opportunity when it comes.

You are exactly correct Justbillywitt.  It is very helpful to establish your dip amount in advance, and you could have several buy orders set just for that, or you can determine after each time your dip order is filled if you want to set another one.. so that you just do them one at a time. Of course your specific situation will help to dictate what is most practical in terms of how much to set aside for various dip amounts... for example you could have $1k that you are holding for dips, and you could have $333 for three orders at dips of 10%, 20% and 30%  or you could set them for $100 every 5% dip, which would take you down to 50%. . or of course, you could set the whole $1k for a certain amount or you could manually set them each time it gets filled, you determine where you would put the next one with ever amount that you have left in your fund.

Of course, for brand new folks into BTC, there would be a preference to emphasize DCA rather than buying on dips, yet it seems many of us recognize that buying on dips could be a decent way to supplement that DCA practice, yet at the same time, keeping a lot of buying on dip funds might not be a good way to manage funds, especially for guys who might not have a lot of funds to work with in the first place.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Merit: 158

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:38:09 PM

[edited out]
I think the best thing to do is to determine your own dip percentage, that you will like to see in the market, before any dip happens. The level of dip you want to see before you engage in market, let's say you want to see 10% dip from the market before buying, all you have to do is calculate the price that bitcoin will be when it ships 10%. When you have gotten the price, you go to your exchange and set a buy order and leave it. If bitcoin dip to that price range your order will execute. This will help you not to be confused as you have already determined before time the level of dip that will be okay for you to engage. If it dip further after your order has been filled, it's no longer your business, as you have achieved your target that was set before time. If it didn't dip to the level you were expecting, you have nothing to lose, you just continue with your routine DCA. But for me I think it's important to know the % dip you are expecting to be able to utilize the opportunity when it comes.

You are exactly correct Justbillywitt.  It is very helpful to establish your dip amount in advance, and you could have several buy orders set just for that, or you can determine after each time your dip order is filled if you want to set another one.. so that you just do them one at a time. Of course your specific situation will help to dictate what is most practical in terms of how much to set aside for various dip amounts... for example you could have $1k that you are holding for dips, and you could have $333 for three orders at dips of 10%, 20% and 30%  or you could set them for $100 every 5% dip, which would take you down to 50%. . or of course, you could set the whole $1k for a certain amount or you could manually set them each time it gets filled, you determine where you would put the next one with ever amount that you have left in your fund.

Of course, for brand new folks into BTC, there would be a preference to emphasize DCA rather than buying on dips, yet it seems many of us recognize that buying on dips could be a decent way to supplement that DCA practice, yet at the same time, keeping a lot of buying on dip funds might not be a good way to manage funds, especially for guys who might not have a lot of funds to work with in the first place.

You are right JayJuanGee, folks that are new in Bitcoin accumulation should focus on using DCA strategy expecially those that don't have  much cashflow, so that they would able to face their financial situation when accumulating. But for someone with some nice cashflow can actually make use of the setting of orders method to buy the dip, because the fact sfill remains that we can't predict the market movement. In the process you're actually spreading your reserved funds in purchasing the dip, jus like what you said some one having $1k as reserve funds he may decide to use $100 to buy every 5% Dip , like in the form of DCA which is actually nice because we can't actually tell howfar the dip would be , than going in all at once with your reserved funds thinking that you have purchased the dip not knowing that they may be a further dips .

ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 11:32:39 PM
Merited by iamsange (1)

[edited out]

I mentioned temporary savings funds that I would use to set buy orders when Bitcoin prices were down. Say this is always the main point in investing, such as dividing your finances into several phases such as regular purchases with DCA, lump sum purchases and also funds just in case Bitcoin falls more significantly. Indeed, if we have a savings of $2k we can organize it into 4 parts at each drop to maximize our chances when the price drops again.

Complementing DCA practices is really needed and some of them don't think in that direction so they don't have money saved for a downturn when a crash occurs. Many miss the opportunity to buy when prices fall 5%, 7% or 15% because they don't manage their cash flow as well as possible.

It's true that our goal is long-term investment with a DCA strategy, but to get Bitcoin at a cheap price, of course you have to have money saved to use when the price drops further. All of this certainly requires strategy from initial planning, therefore all of this will be regularly done by those who are good at managing their money for investing in Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10218

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 12:02:47 AM

Ain't nobody got time for that
Exactly the point I was going to raise. This is a Bitcoin forum, buy the dip and HODL. Specifically talking about Bitcoin accumulation. We don't need some confused people coming to advertise shitcoin here.

I think we really need a 'fuck off' button. Or an off topic flag kind of thing on here 😂. It also pains me that anyone would see any other coin as a Bitcoin alternative
Anyone that think that in the crypto industry, their is an alternative to Bitcoin is just making a fool of himself, because too me, is either he or she is misinformed or uninformed, because if you look at the historical price performance of Bitcoin, you will know that it always rally back even when it's going through some rough path.

But with shit coin? Their are so many red flag attached to it that will make no inform person even have a second thought on gambling on  it, because that's what it is, investing in shit coin is just gambling, something that falls more than it rise, and when it falls, their is a 98% chances of it not getting back to it previous value again, that's why it really pissed me off when I see someone is talking about diversification in the crypto industry, As if their is anything like Bitcoin in the crypto space.

From my perspective, the reasons NOT to invest into shitcoins does not have to do whether or not they will rally and whether bitcoin might not end up going to zero, because we should realize that either of those things could end up happening.

[edited out]

You sound really lost.  You seem to not know the difference between the head and the tail of the dog.  Sure the tail is part of the dog, but the tail does not wag the dog, it is the other way around.  An overwhelming majority of shitcoins are largely either copying bitcoin or trying to tweak bitcoin in one way or another, and many of them are not truthful about what they are doing, which also includes that even if they were merely trying to build upon bitcoin, then why do they need a separate token? 

The reason is because they are scams that are trying to print money for their founders.

Almost all of the time, they do not and they are largely misleading the public in what they are doing.  Maybe one good thing about shitcoins can be testing grounds for bitcoin, even though scammers end up being involved and innocent people sometimes end up getting hurt through the existence of those testing grounds... and yeah, it is not like we can wish them away. Shitcoins are going to exist, but we don't need to promote them or even talk about them in this thread, unless it is either just incidentally mentioning some aspect of some various shitcoins or maybe to denigrate something going on with shitcoins, even though sometimes the mere mentioning of shitcoins through denigrating them may well not be necessary.

So surely if some shitcoin were to really take over bitcoin and be an improvement upon bitcoin, then it better be in the ballpark of 10x better or even greater than that in order to convince folks to move over to it.. If your various shitcoins are not in the ballpark of 10x better or more than bitcoin, then they have not met a high enough threshold to gardner the monetary value within the principles of Gresham's law in which value is going to flow into the highest and best of  assets, which goes without saying is bitcoin.

One of the reasons that bitcoin is going to take over from both gold and fiat currencies, is that bitcoin is greater than 10x better than either of those systems.. We might not know exactly how much better, and it might not matter, but likely bitcoin is in the ballpark of 1,000x greater than gold, so yeah it could take 50-200 years for the investment thesis to play out, yet right now you can get bitcoin at a bargain price since it is ONLY around 1/10th the price of gold (talking about market cap, don't get distracted by other ways of measuring such). 

[edited out]

Fuck ordinals and bitcoin defi.. but at least it is both related to this topic of bitcoin and it is part of bitcoin (not really creating new coins because pegged to bitcoin, even though creating a lot of shitty related products to claim extra value, but still part of our current bitcoin and a bit questionable - even though we cannot really stop them from being done while preserving bitcoin as the current uncensorable thing that it is).. so we likely cannot really deny those bitcoin-related ways in which people are trying to peg their crappy products to king daddy and so in some sense the ordinals and bitcoin defi is a part of friends and enemies using bitcoin..

By the way, the concept of defi is kind of stupid and meaningless in any other project, except for bitcoin, since bitcoin is the true defi coin (project), so anything claiming to be defi needs to be built-upon or somehow pegged to bitcoin in order to be defi (rather than defi in name only).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Yukyzu

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 01:43:02 AM

You are right JayJuanGee, folks that are new in Bitcoin accumulation should focus on using DCA strategy expecially those that don't have  much cashflow, so that they would able to face their financial situation when accumulating. But for someone with some nice cashflow can actually make use of the setting of orders method to buy the dip, because the fact sfill remains that we can't predict the market movement. In the process you're actually spreading your reserved funds in purchasing the dip, jus like what you said some one having $1k as reserve funds he may decide to use $100 to buy every 5% Dip , like in the form of DCA which is actually nice because we can't actually tell howfar the dip would be , than going in all at once with your reserved funds thinking that you have purchased the dip not knowing that they may be a further dips .
For beginners who want to use the DCA method, it certainly makes it very easy for them to collect Bitcoin and we only need to buy it according to the schedule we have set with some of the proceeds from the income we have, the rest of the needs we need and buy by waiting for a decline, of course we also do this. You must be able to analyze prices well, but it is very difficult to predict that Bitcoin has experienced a decline and this is a good time for us to buy it.
Dividing the funds we have to take advantage of opportunities when prices fall will of course be very beneficial for those of us who will carry out long-term investments so that we will be able to gain profits from the investments we carry out.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 03:34:33 AM

Obulis, it's obvious you don't have a clear understanding of what Bitcoin is. Firstly let me start by saying without Bitcoin there wouldn't be any project like altcoins or cryptocurrency. We only had failed projects research and discovery that lead to nothing until Satoshi came in and made this innovative invention. Bitcoin being the only and first of its kind, paved way for other developers to try to make a copy, yet they still couldn't make an exact copy because Bitcoin is far more greater than the project they imagined.
And when you look into the definition of shitcoins you understand that it's origin came from altcoins. So the questions is why didn't it originate from Bitcoin being the first coin? The answer is simply, Bitcoin never devalued until it becomes worthless else we wouldn't be using it today. But because it was never a shitcoin, that lead to the reputation it has today's and also the development of altcoins/shitcoins. Assuming Bitcoin was like every other altcoin it wouldn't have gained enough market cap and cryptocurrency would have ended up being a dead project. But thanks to Satoshi for being a genius.

Irrespective of the fact that most Investors consider Bitcoin a slow profit coin, no altcoin currently have the potential of even getting close to half of the achievement that Bitcoin have. So before they could even get close to the current half of Bitcoin, Bitcoin has gone further away into a  more admirable project by the world entirely. The sooner people start seeing Bitcoin for what it is the better for them to start fighting inflation.

For beginners who want to use the DCA method, it certainly makes it very easy for them to collect Bitcoin and we only need to buy it according to the schedule we have set with some of the proceeds from the income we have

One of the reason I like the DCA strategy is that, it help you become more discipline if you cling to it, consistency is a vital attribute we must add to our life positively to become useful to our selves first and then the society. DCA keeps you in a comfortable state while you you are actually making progress in you holding, but when you combine it with other strategy, your holding would become more effective.
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: