Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:55:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87792 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 11:08:17 PM

~~
Some guys are saying there is no need to diversify beyond bitcoin because it offers the highest profits. But it's not just about profits, it's about sound money and not investing in inferior products. There might be a semantic argument about why bitcoin is considered the best asset currently available to everyone.
Of course, there were many inaccurate assumptions previously which meant that diversification was towards shitcoins, not gold or silver. Well, of course many people refuse to do that, but if you diversify it to gold or silver, of course many people do that and maybe that's a good choice if we are satisfied with our bitcoin holdings.

For myself, I am not satisfied with my BTC holdings, which means I will continue to focus on my plan to continue accumulating Bitcoin for years to come and hopefully I will have a long life to be able to do that.

Apart from that, the uniqueness of Bitcoin compared to gold and silver is of course the scarcity that will occur because Bitcoin has a limited supply and that is what attracts me to continue buying BTC.
Shitcoin is not an asset it is just dust that is not valuable at all make sure to avoid it while gold and silver assets are of stable value but most women like these items, I myself leave my wife alone to handle it.

While you can still earn to do DCA to bitcoin keep going because the bigger your portfolio the higher the future profits, I don't know how long I have 1 BTC but at least try to accumulate if you can still do it.

Shitcoins just created for the benefit of its developer they always leave some impression that those people who's going to invest on their tokens will go rich the same with other people who's lucky to became an early adopter of bitcoin. They always leave that impression to newbies that's why lots of them fall from this schemes. That's why much better if we leave those shitcoins alone and don't let those devs get fat with our money. Bitcoin more valuable than anything else out there.

That's why instead of thinking about investing it on shitcoins or meme coins better for people to focus their selves to invest on bitcoin and do DCA since this is more ideal since the more your bitcoin balance grow thru your consistent accumulation then for sure as you said the more bigger profit they can get in future. My belief about limited supply of bitcoin could bring us something good in future since for sure lots of demand will came and there's only limited numbers of it in circulation then that can triggered for its price to grow more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 12:49:27 AM
Merited by lizarder (1)

[edited out
You have made a point on how Bitcoin is serving similar roles to gold and silver,  but investors may still find some more value in the allocation of part portion of their samples to some valuable metals and other assets for specific reasons, which can be seeing In the aspects  risk management of market volatility , and inflations.

It is also paramount to identify individual financial goals, risk tolerance, And strategy of investment being so unique. Bitcoin can be a great part of one's investment, diversification can help ensure risk management and keep them all working together for a long term purpose.

Sure there is nothing wrong with accounting for various individual financial and psychological factors (you can see 9 individual factors, here), and it is probably a good thing to do that, yet diversification is not necessary for brand new investors into bitcoin.

Yeah there might be some investors who already have gold and/or silver or already know how to easily buy and/or sell it, yet still I would suggest caution when fucking around with gold and/or silver including perhaps limiting the amount that you invest into gold and/or silver to less than 10% the size of your bitcoin holdings.

Even though you are not wrong about the idea of risk management, and sure I might be repeating myself a wee bit.. yet based on a lot of the ideas that I already discussed, that still does not mean (or justify) that there is any need to diversify beyond dollars (or other fiat) and bitcoin until after a certain amount of time of building up the BTC stash, which surely might be different for different folks in terms of how many years of their salary that they might have had accumulated into bitcoin and/or cash and start to feel some needs to go beyond just holding cash and bitcoin..

In the scheme of investing kinds of matters, it is normal to build up to 3-6 months worth of cash for emergency fund, float and/or reserves, then sometimes it might even be justified that the dollar/fiat values might end up exceeding 6 months depending upon why the dollars/cash is being held.. and surely sometimes there may well start to become greater desires to put some of that value held in dollars to work.. additionally it could well be the case if someone has 50% to 75% or even more in bitcoin and the remainder in dollars, then there also might be some desires to either reduce the amount that is in bitcoin or to stop it from growing to higher amounts... yet there are also theories about letting your winners ride.. but at the same time, there is a bit of a presumption that someone who lets his winners ride is invested into more than just dollars and bitcoin.

Diversification matters are not really easy topics and likely quite a bit beyond the topic of this thread since here we are moreso talking about various ways to accumulate BTC rather than getting into some of the side topics, including diversification and including that I personally consider that any newbie might spend more than 5 years building up his/her BTC holdings before diversification (beyond cash and bitcoin) is really going to start to become any kind of a new motivator - which also might start to get into ideas about graduating out of more strict BTC accumulation strategies and perhaps getting into some kind of a hybrid maintenance strategy that might well justify thinking more about diversification.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 97

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 05:19:42 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Holding and trading in Bitcoin is very important.

Trading is very sensitive. Because you should always keep updated news about the market. And a mistake is more likely to result in loss. Because the Bitcoin market is always up and down, if you can't trade on time, then you must do it at risk. This is why trading always involves a lot of risk.

I wonder why you will believe that trading is very important whn you know that the complexity in trading is beyond the accurate understanding of everyone especially those who are still new in Bitcoin, so do not regard trading as an important factor or an alternative of Bitcoin investment because you will be making a very huge mistake, perhaps the only thing that should be regarded is holding because whichever different perspective you view holding you will always arrived on a successful investment at the end or in the future, so actually if all the Short term holders and traders will see Bitcoin from my own direction they would not have been talking about trading.
Before we decide to trade, I need to gain enough knowledge about the trade. If I don't understand the trade well, I will never live up to the expectations that I have with the trade.  But in trading, we must trade with the risk that is in the trade. Many times if we don't get success, then we lose the trade patience. Patience is very important. We must be patient before trading. If we can trade patiently, of course in the future. We will get success through trade. We always have to have a long-term plan. Sometimes we are in a hurry. We should not be in a hurry when trading. There are many people who trade, they are in a hurry, they think that they will become millionaires overnight, but it is not like that. Of course, you will gain money in trading, but for that, you need to be patient enough.
Your explanation is not understandble and it can be very misleading to newbies or new investors that has plans to venture into Bitcoin investment, for all you are talking about here is trading trading trading which is wrong here  one thing you should know about is that this thread is not talking about trading for there are other thread here that you can go and discuss your fucking trading stuff, for the concept of this thread is talking about buying Bitcoin and hodling for a longer period of time from 4-10 and above for everything you have said sounds more of gambling, for Bitcoin is not a tradable coin and can never be traded for anything.
Sometimes I wonder why people think of Bitcoin as get rich quick investment for the profit you will make when you invest for short term can't be compare when you HODL for a longer period of time.

For what you should have been talking here is how investors can buy or accumulate more Bitcoin and at the same time keep hodling for a longer period of time because Bitcoin investment is for the future and not to be trade for a short time for it still same as gambling.
For with your DCA method you can accumulate more Bitcoin and HODL for a longer time accumulating Bitcoin either weekly or monthly after you have set aside an amount base on your own discretional income after keeping your emergency, reserve, and float fund just incase any unforeseen circumstances occur it will help you not to tamper with your Bitcoin hodling when the need arises. For it also not advisable and it is also short sighted seeing or approaching Bitcoin as a tradable coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:34:23 AM

Trading is very sensitive. Because you should always keep updated news about the market. And a mistake is more likely to result in loss. Because the Bitcoin market is always up and down, if you can't trade on time, then you must do it at risk. This is why trading always involves a lot of risk.

I wonder why you will believe that trading is very important whn you know that the complexity in trading is beyond the accurate understanding of everyone especially those who are still new in Bitcoin, so do not regard trading as an important factor or an alternative of Bitcoin investment because you will be making a very huge mistake, perhaps the only thing that should be regarded is holding because whichever different perspective you view holding you will always arrived on a successful investment at the end or in the future, so actually if all the Short term holders and traders will see Bitcoin from my own direction they would not have been talking about trading.
Please try reading everything before you reply someone, if you read through you will see where I said hodling is the best and the safest when it comes to bitcoin investment.

Trading is also good for some people and I know a lot of people making money from it even with the risk involved when you know how it works you can make money from it however as a newbie is advised to focus only on hodling to avoid losing your money.
Even if some people are making money from trading bitcoin, it shouldn't be the subject matter so that newbies will not be distracted on their bitcoin accumulation journey and want to try out trading bitcoin for short-term gain because Smilevictorobinna said people are successful in trading. Do you know how much those people you are talking about lost in trading? They will not let you see the bad side of trading. Why will you want to adopt what will make you not to have peace of mind or time for yourself without doing anything for some time? In trading, you need to be actively watching and reading charts so that you will not lose money in trading. Even pros make mistakes in trading sometimes, which would make them lose huge money in trading. Just know that the money you get from holding your bitcoin for the long term will change your life story.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:47:35 AM

Please try reading everything before you reply someone, if you read through you will see where I said hodling is the best and the safest when it comes to bitcoin investment.

Trading is also good for some people and I know a lot of people making money from it even with the risk involved when you know how it works you can make money from it however as a newbie is advised to focus only on hodling to avoid losing your money.
Even if some people are making money from trading bitcoin, it shouldn't be the subject matter so that newbies will not be distracted on their bitcoin accumulation journey and want to try out trading bitcoin for short-term gain because Smilevictorobinna said people are successful in trading. Do you know how much those people you are talking about lost in trading? They will not let you see the bad side of trading. Why will you want to adopt what will make you not to have peace of mind or time for yourself without doing anything for some time? In trading, you need to be actively watching and reading charts so that you will not lose money in trading. Even pros make mistakes in trading sometimes, which would make them lose huge money in trading. Just know that the money you get from holding your bitcoin for the long term will change your life story.
Totally agree! It still depends on your preference because both are risky. But to simply answer the question, the best way to choose from these two is to identify your goals. If you are looking for a short-term goal, then I think it's better to do trading because there are trading which allows you to buy and sell assets within the same day, so this is the best pick if you are looking for a straight and quick profit. But if you want to head towards a long-term goal, then your best choice would be investing. Because as well know, in order to gain profits from your investment would take a lot of time. But if you know to yourself that you are able to manage things very well, I think the best choice would be choosing both because you can do day trading and investing at the same time. More risk, but with more potential income.

Everyone has there choice to make some people can't hold for long like it or not that's the truth. However our responsibility is to educate the newbies on the advantage and disadvantage of the two side and allow them to pick you can't force them to do what you want.
Fuso.hp

Activity: 490
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:55:31 AM

Trading in Bitcoin is as easy as we think if it is well researched but it is not that easy because there is a lot to know and a lot of knowledge has to be followed by applying the right strategy and then using it properly. Some of us traders have this misconception that they will only buy one coin and when the price of that coin increases they will sell that coin and thus they will continue to profit. But the market does not change as easily as our plans or our expectations in reality. 

We need to study enough about trading and to study enough we need to acquire proper skill about trading and when we gain more skill about trading then we will be able to apply that skill and trade properly. Even if you trade many times with the right strategy and correct prediction, it can be seen that the trader is in loss because the market changes are undesirable. 
So instead of taking this issue so easily, we should definitely take this issue seriously and accordingly we should make preparations in advance and then start trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 10:05:04 AM

Before we decide to trade, I need to gain enough knowledge about the trade. If I don't understand the trade well, I will never live up to the expectations that I have with the trade.  But in trading, we must trade with the risk that is in the trade. Many times if we don't get success, then we lose the trade patience. Patience is very important. We must be patient before trading. If we can trade patiently, of course in the future. We will get success through trade. We always have to have a long-term plan. Sometimes we are in a hurry. We should not be in a hurry when trading. There are many people who trade, they are in a hurry, they think that they will become millionaires overnight, but it is not like that. Of course, you will gain money in trading, but for that, you need to be patient enough.
Your explanation is not understandble and it can be very misleading to newbies or new investors that has plans to venture into Bitcoin investment, for all you are talking about here is trading trading trading which is wrong here  one thing you should know about is that this thread is not talking about trading for there are other thread here that you can go and discuss your fucking trading stuff, for the concept of this thread is talking about buying Bitcoin and hodling for a longer period of time from 4-10 and above for everything you have said sounds more of gambling, for Bitcoin is not a tradable coin and can never be traded for anything.
Sometimes I wonder why people think of Bitcoin as get rich quick investment for the profit you will make when you invest for short term can't be compare when you HODL for a longer period of time.
There is something that some of you the new cats are not understanding here in this thread. For the fact that this thread is dedicated to buying the dip and Hodl does not mean that people cannot mention trading here. Sometimes when you are making an explanation and it requires you making comparisons between trading and holding for proper understanding of your audience you can make mention of trading, that doesn't mean that we are changing the dynamics or the sole aim of this thread. Sometimes when I see people react and use nasty words when experienced members mention trading here it gets me worried. Truth is there is no way we can successfully have a buy and Hodl discussion without mentioning trading at some point, this is just one thing I want everyone reading this my post to understand.

Let's not make it look like the word trading is a sacrilegious and forbidden word. Most hodlers today were at one point a trader before they finally realized that hodling of bitcoin is the real deal. Even if you go to threads that talks about trading, you will still find out that buying and Hodl discussion do come up there. If someone is going astray here and diverting into another discussion out side of the original discussion here, let's be civil in correcting them rather than being too harsh with our choice of words. Dot see someone who mentioned trading here as an infidel, it could just be that they are trying to explain something to make it more understandable.

GigaBit

Activity: 1582
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:36:14 AM

I am new to buying bitcoin to hold without being in a rush to sell and I can already agree with you on the risk not being significant for holding bitcoin for long. I know the fear and anxiety I was facing being a short term trader, it was draining me psychologically and most times I will sell and within few days regret why I sold so fast. The same with buying only to see the price go lower with a few days and I will be angry that I would have waited more. The possibilities of making mistakes with short time investment in bitcoin is just so high. Now I fell a bit relaxed and comfortable with bitcoin and even the spikes that do happen no longer bother me anymore. I don't even notice most of them because I no longer check the chat often unless when my money to purchase is ready, then I can look at the market and make an entry.
When a person invests Bitcoin for short term he has to go through various problems. If he is an experienced trader he can do well but there is no chance. Again, if inexperienced, there is a greater chance of losing. But if a Bitcoin investor plans for the long term, he will be safe from high volatility as well as have the opportunity to grow his portfolio by investing more Bitcoins. Long term investors get more profit than short term investors. Moreover, we know that everyone who held Bitcoin for the long term benefited. And those who made short-term investments they will regret. One of the main reasons for holding Bitcoin for the long term is that no one knows when the coin will go up or down. If hold for long term it will reach your expected level any time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaNNy001

Activity: 658
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 12:06:49 PM

I am new to buying bitcoin to hold without being in a rush to sell and I can already agree with you on the risk not being significant for holding bitcoin for long. I know the fear and anxiety I was facing being a short term trader, it was draining me psychologically and most times I will sell and within few days regret why I sold so fast. The same with buying only to see the price go lower with a few days and I will be angry that I would have waited more. The possibilities of making mistakes with short time investment in bitcoin is just so high. Now I fell a bit relaxed and comfortable with bitcoin and even the spikes that do happen no longer bother me anymore. I don't even notice most of them because I no longer check the chat often unless when my money to purchase is ready, then I can look at the market and make an entry.
When a person invests Bitcoin for short term he has to go through various problems. If he is an experienced trader he can do well but there is no chance. Again, if inexperienced, there is a greater chance of losing. But if a Bitcoin investor plans for the long term, he will be safe from high volatility as well as have the opportunity to grow his portfolio by investing more Bitcoins. Long term investors get more profit than short term investors. Moreover, we know that everyone who held Bitcoin for the long term benefited. And those who made short-term investments they will regret. One of the main reasons for holding Bitcoin for the long term is that no one knows when the coin will go up or down. If hold for long term it will reach your expected level any time.
For me I feel the difference between the long term investors and the short term trader is simply their vision to see the future benefits because these long term investors are mind that understand the value and important having to store something that can make you good profits in a large quantity than the mentality of the day or short term investors who that feel the need to wrap up every little earnings they get. And the thing is that buying for long term saves you all the stress of actually watching the market if it rises or dip.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 191

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 12:08:46 PM
Merited by lizarder (1)

When a person invests Bitcoin for short term he has to go through various problems. If he is an experienced trader he can do well but there is no chance. Again, if inexperienced, there is a greater chance of losing. But if a Bitcoin investor plans for the long term, he will be safe from high volatility as well as have the opportunity to grow his portfolio by investing more Bitcoins. Long term investors get more profit than short term investors. Moreover, we know that everyone who held Bitcoin for the long term benefited. And those who made short-term investments they will regret.

Of course we can never compare the profit margin of a long term holder and a short term because holders are more privileged for so many incentives that will be given by Bitcoin in years to come, however just like the name short-term holders implies that's how there vision is also short because they always lack the ability to see through on the potential future of Bitcoin and instead the only thing they saw is the possible way they can always take advantage, actually I wonder what it will profit an investor after knowing how important it is to hold Bitcoin but out of greed they sold there investment for Pinot and when the future will come for Bitcoin holders to rip what they have invseted, the Short-term investors will no longer have nothing but full of regret

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 01:44:27 PM

Risks are relatively high in short term investments as Bitcoin is a sea of ​​long term investments. One should not take investment decisions if one cannot go through long term planning as short term planning (trading) puts him at maximum risk of losing capital. Your overall investment success largely depends on the right planning direction and your achievement goals. All the investment distractions that may come your way require you to properly prepare to deal with them such as having plenty of cash/floating cash. The target level should be how much bitcoin you want to accumulate and for how long. Long time holding. In the long term, DCA planning allows you to increase the size of your Bitcoin stash while the purchase price dips for you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 01:48:43 PM

Totally agree! It still depends on your preference because both are risky. But to simply answer the question, the best way to choose from these two is to identify your goals. If you are looking for a short-term goal, then I think it's better to do trading because there are trading which allows you to buy and sell assets within the same day, so this is the best pick if you are looking for a straight and quick profit. But if you want to head towards a long-term goal, then your best choice would be investing. Because as well know, in order to gain profits from your investment would take a lot of time. But if you know to yourself that you are able to manage things very well, I think the best choice would be choosing both because you can do day trading and investing at the same time. More risk, but with more potential income.

Everyone has there choice to make some people can't hold for long like it or not that's the truth. However our responsibility is to educate the newbies on the advantage and disadvantage of the two side and allow them to pick you can't force them to do what you want.
I'm not forcing any newbie to do anything. This thread is primarily for the discussion of how to accumulate bitcoin and hold it for the long term, not for the discussion of trading bitcoin for short-term profit. For you to say that we should allow newbies to make their own decisions about whether to invest in bitcoin for the long term or short term makes me feel that you are against long-term investment in bitcoin. Because there is no way you will want newbies to go into trading that will make them lose their money and also give them the false impression of not even investing in bitcoin for the long term. There are threads strictly for trading discussions; you can go to those threads and discuss trading there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 02:56:17 PM

Of course we can never compare the profit margin of a long term holder and a short term because holders are more privileged for so many incentives that will be given by Bitcoin in years to come, however just like the name short-term holders implies that's how there vision is also short because they always lack the ability to see through on the potential future of Bitcoin and instead the only thing they saw is the possible way they can always take advantage, actually I wonder what it will profit an investor after knowing how important it is to hold Bitcoin but out of greed they sold there investment for Pinot and when the future will come for Bitcoin holders to rip what they have invseted, the Short-term investors will no longer have nothing but full of regret
I want to know in terms of certainty of bitcoin profits in the short term and how calculations can be carried out by relying on these consequences. Why many people prefer to hold and survive for the long term because there is hope after getting Halving. The short term is very risky for people who do not understand how to invest and sometimes even people who have understood it will also cause panic when the price is sideways and eventually try to decide the loss in these conditions.

When understanding Bitcoin's journey, the big picture that appears in our heads about surviving and holding. But it is also important to think about how to continue to gather because it is without increasing the accumulation of purchasing assets we will not be maximized. Long -term patterns and accumulation are also important to compensate for the assets that we have continues to grow after getting the momentum of ATH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yucky

Activity: 40
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 03:30:49 PM

Totally agree! It still depends on your preference because both are risky. But to simply answer the question, the best way to choose from these two is to identify your goals. If you are looking for a short-term goal, then I think it's better to do trading because there are trading which allows you to buy and sell assets within the same day, so this is the best pick if you are looking for a straight and quick profit.
regardless of your goal or preference, it's still not reasonable to trade Bitcoin most expecially if you consider it to be an asset that's worth buying. If you want to buy Bitcoin and sell it the same day, what's the sense in doing that? So if we assume that today Bitcoin started at $68k and closed at $69k, how much Bitcoin would you buy within the day and still sell it today to have suggested you've made profit? Regardless of how you try to paint it, Bitcoin isn't good as a tradable asset and the urge to sell your Bitcoin whenever you're in profit is just an indication that you're just a short sighted person that isn't ready for long term holding.

But if you know to yourself that you are able to manage things very well, I think the best choice would be choosing both because you can do day trading and investing at the same time. More risk, but with more potential income.
I'm interested to know how you can trade your Bitcoin and still invest it by combing both trading and investing. Truth is that if you're a trader, you can't even do anything like investing because what trading does to you is that it shrinks your Bitcoin and keep reducing it at any moment you have a loss in your trading. There is nothing like being able to manage both trading and investing. If you're serious about making a reasonable investment, it's best you buy Bitcoin and hold it for the long term rather than trying to multiply your Bitcoin by risking it through trading.

However our responsibility is to educate the newbies on the advantage and disadvantage of the two side and allow them to pick you can't force them to do what you want.
even though I'm a newbie on the forum, I know the basics on Bitcoin before even being active here and I have already known that trading is almost the same thing as gambling and it has never ended too well with me and so I don't even consider it an option. The advantage I have come to know about buying Bitcoin on a continuous timeframe and not taking out profit sonner than expected is that it gives me the knowledge that I'm not just eating all the things I'm earning at this moment and that I'm actually preserving a fraction of it for the future which still has a higher chance of doubling or doing above my expectations with time. Even if it doesn't get to my desired position, I'm still going to be grateful that I have at least invested into my future rather than gambling with it for the short term benefit and end up using the money all up.
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 155

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 04:06:02 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2024, 04:45:55 PM by Tmoonz
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Trading in Bitcoin is as easy as we think if it is well researched but it is not that easy because there is a lot to know and a lot of knowledge has to be followed by applying the right strategy and then using it properly. Some of us traders have this misconception that they will only buy one coin and when the price of that coin increases they will sell that coin and thus they will continue to profit. But the market does not change as easily as our plans or our expectations in reality.  

We need to study enough about trading and to study enough we need to acquire proper skill about trading and when we gain more skill about trading then we will be able to apply that skill and trade properly. Even if you trade many times with the right strategy and correct prediction, it can be seen that the trader is in loss because the market changes are undesirable.  
So instead of taking this issue so easily, we should definitely take this issue seriously and accordingly we should make preparations in advance and then start trading.

In as much as it is  not a trading discussion thread and considering the fact that there are newbies coming to this thread as well, I don't think if your naratives about trading  in this thread is welcomed and appropriate as this can be more discussed exhaustibly as much as you want in the trading discussion board, this is a Bitcoin long term investment discussion thread, but yeah any one can do whatever they like but the bitter truth must be told that Bitcoin is not a tradable coin but a coin that is best performed when view on a long term perspective as it gives you the peace of mind needed to grow your asset rather than trading that is very complex even to experience ones let alone the newbie as it is associated with emotional devastation , it is best you buy Bitcoin and hold for as long as possibly 4 to 10 years or more where you can have compounded value of your investment over period a of time.

Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 04:12:53 PM

I agree with you on the ground of everyone having choice and make decisions for themselves without interference, same time I can guarantee that the risk involved in Trading is weigh much with other emotional attachment and Time. But as an investor that is accumulating, holding for a long term already building emergency funds for 3-6 months this just keeps you in a position free from stress, risk exposure. I would not advice anyone to trade a volatile market like Bitcoin till they have a grounded knowledge because Trading cannot be simplified as when we Invest (accumulate and hold).
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 04:24:31 PM

When a person invests Bitcoin for short term he has to go through various problems. If he is an experienced trader he can do well but there is no chance. Again, if inexperienced, there is a greater chance of losing. But if a Bitcoin investor plans for the long term, he will be safe from high volatility as well as have the opportunity to grow his portfolio by investing more Bitcoins. Long term investors get more profit than short term investors. Moreover, we know that everyone who held Bitcoin for the long term benefited. And those who made short-term investments they will regret.

Statistically it is proven that when you hold longer of any asset whether it bitcoin or stock or real estate the price is going to increase but we also can't deny that traders have different goal than long term investors. I would not say regret as long as short term traders make life out of trading crypto in short term but they also should analyze the market pattern and focus on long-term goals as well.

A person should have an ultimate financial goal which most likely to make life changing amount and it's not going to be possible with short-term success unless we hit jackpot or win the lottery. So focus on increasing the portfolio value by accumulating coins using DCA method or whenever there is dip in market so they can make life from short term profits in trading and also can reap the benefits of long term HODLing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tmoonz

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 04:55:13 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2024, 05:09:48 PM by Tmoonz

Statistically it is proven that when you hold longer of any asset whether it bitcoin or stock or real estate the price is going to increase but we also can't deny that traders have different goal than long term investors. I would not say regret as long as short term traders make life out of trading crypto in short term but they also should analyze the market pattern and focus on long-term goals as well.

A person should have an ultimate financial goal which most likely to make life changing amount and it's not going to be possible with short-term success unless we hit jackpot or win the lottery. So focus on increasing the portfolio value by accumulating coins using DCA method or whenever there is dip in market so they can make life from short term profits in trading and also can reap the benefits of long term HODLing.

The honest truth is that some one that is very focused in accumulating Bitcoin for long term investment will definitely do more better than that those who are considering trading for short term profits and also buying Bitcoin to hold for long, reason being that you are channelling all your energy and the available resources being kept for investment in to one asset which will give you all the preparedness needed to grow your asset, it will be good to be specific when making reference to Bitcoin or probably talking about other coins than saying trading crypto, as it may mean Bitcoin and other coins whereas they don't have the same functionalities, we should always know that other coins performance solely depends on Bitcoin. But however, it has always been advised that no one should do more than 10% size of you Bitcoin in to other coins, if that is even necessary.

Proty

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 05:24:42 PM

In as much as it is  not a trading discussion thread and considering the fact that there are newbies coming to this thread as well, I don't think if your naratives about trading  in this thread is welcomed and appropriate as this can be more discussed exhaustibly as much as you want in the trading discussion board, this is a Bitcoin long term investment discussion thread, but yeah any one can do whatever they like but the bitter truth must be told that Bitcoin is not a tradable coin but a coin that is best performed when view on a long term perspective as it gives you the peace of mind needed to grow your asset rather than trading that is very complex even to experience ones let alone the newbie as it is associated with emotional devastation , it is best you buy Bitcoin and hold for as long as possibly 4 to 10 years or more where you can have compounded value of your investment over period a of time.
Investment in bitcoin should be for longer term and not short term ,there is no doubt about that but saying that bitcoin is not a tradable coin is something I don't understand. You can't buy when there is no seller and as long as buying and selling is taking place trading has occurred. You also said
  "Buy and hold" .before you can buy there must be a market where they are trading bitcoin (seller) and don't forget the name of this tread buy the dip and hold.before you buy the dip and hold there must be a market ,trader or seller who is willing to trade bitcoin with you. So it quite wrong to say that bitcoin is not a tradable coin. Rather you should have just pointed out the benefit of longer term investment to newbie.
Tmoonz

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 06:11:30 PM

In as much as it is  not a trading discussion thread and considering the fact that there are newbies coming to this thread as well, I don't think if your naratives about trading  in this thread is welcomed and appropriate as this can be more discussed exhaustibly as much as you want in the trading discussion board, this is a Bitcoin long term investment discussion thread, but yeah any one can do whatever they like but the bitter truth must be told that Bitcoin is not a tradable coin but a coin that is best performed when view on a long term perspective as it gives you the peace of mind needed to grow your asset rather than trading that is very complex even to experience ones let alone the newbie as it is associated with emotional devastation , it is best you buy Bitcoin and hold for as long as possibly 4 to 10 years or more where you can have compounded value of your investment over period a of time.
Investment in bitcoin should be for longer term and not short term ,there is no doubt about that but saying that bitcoin is not a tradable coin is something I don't understand. You can't buy when there is no seller and as long as buying and selling is taking place trading has occurred. You also said
  "Buy and hold" .before you can buy there must be a market where they are trading bitcoin (seller) and don't forget the name of this tread buy the dip and hold.before you buy the dip and hold there must be a market ,trader or seller who is willing to trade bitcoin with you. So it quite wrong to say that bitcoin is not a tradable coin. Rather you should have just pointed out the benefit of longer term investment to newbie.

I completely agree with you but don't be in a hurry to forget that words can be denoted and as well being talk about based on a context, yeah you can denote trading in terms of an exchange between two or more entities or body, but contextually while considering Bitcoin investment in terms of long term perspective plan, trading is been considered to be a short term plan which aim is only to maximize opportunities for quick profits within the shortest time frame, and for me saying that Bitcoin is not a tradable coin is more like a way of emphasizing that Bitcoin is best performed when viewed on a long term perspective for a substantial overall return of investment rather buying to sell for a few dollars profits.

Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  

Jump to: