Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 88120 times)
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 06:29:57 PM

Holding and trading in Bitcoin is very important.

Trading is very sensitive. Because you should always keep updated news about the market. And a mistake is more likely to result in loss. Because the Bitcoin market is always up and down, if you can't trade on time, then you must do it at risk. This is why trading always involves a lot of risk.

I wonder why you will believe that trading is very important whn you know that the complexity in trading is beyond the accurate understanding of everyone especially those who are still new in Bitcoin, so do not regard trading as an important factor or an alternative of Bitcoin investment because you will be making a very huge mistake, perhaps the only thing that should be regarded is holding because whichever different perspective you view holding you will always arrived on a successful investment at the end or in the future, so actually if all the Short term holders and traders will see Bitcoin from my own direction they would not have been talking about trading.
Please try reading everything before you reply someone, if you read through you will see where I said hodling is the best and the safest when it comes to bitcoin investment.

Trading is also good for some people and I know a lot of people making money from it even with the risk involved when you know how it works you can make money from it however as a newbie is advised to focus only on hodling to avoid losing your money.
Even if some people are making money from trading bitcoin, it shouldn't be the subject matter so that newbies will not be distracted on their bitcoin accumulation journey and want to try out trading bitcoin for short-term gain because Smilevictorobinna said people are successful in trading. Do you know how much those people you are talking about lost in trading? They will not let you see the bad side of trading. Why will you want to adopt what will make you not to have peace of mind or time for yourself without doing anything for some time? In trading, you need to be actively watching and reading charts so that you will not lose money in trading. Even pros make mistakes in trading sometimes, which would make them lose huge money in trading. Just know that the money you get from holding your bitcoin for the long term will change your life story.
Trading in Bitcoin is as easy as we think if it is well researched but it is not that easy because there is a lot to know and a lot of knowledge has to be followed by applying the right strategy and then using it properly. Some of us traders have this misconception that they will only buy one coin and when the price of that coin increases they will sell that coin and thus they will continue to profit. But the market does not change as easily as our plans or our expectations in reality. 

We need to study enough about trading and to study enough we need to acquire proper skill about trading and when we gain more skill about trading then we will be able to apply that skill and trade properly. Even if you trade many times with the right strategy and correct prediction, it can be seen that the trader is in loss because the market changes are undesirable. 
So instead of taking this issue so easily, we should definitely take this issue seriously and accordingly we should make preparations in advance and then start trading.

What kind of preparation are you going to make in order to you to make more profit in trading. No matter your preparation it is not Goin to guarantee you profit because even professional traders run at big loss. Don't decieve yourself and sound as if everyone that learns trading will be a good trader and this is why I don't buy the idea of trading because of the high risk in bitcoin volatile nature. It is better that you take that out of your mindset and focus only on investing in bitcoin and increase you bitcoin overtime with DCA method which makes you to buy bitcoin weekly or monthly all the time.

If you think that you can invest in bitcoin and trade at the same time, it will not be ethical because, after losing the bitcoin that you intended using to trade, you might start deeping hands into your bitcoin investment to take from there and trade with false hope that you will make profit and replace it, and before you know it gradually your bitcoin investment will depreciate in size or you lose it all. So this is why it is not ideal to think that you are smart enough to do both. Focus on investing and have a relax mind watching your bitcoin portfolio grow gradually, as long as you are doing the needful.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 08:41:00 PM

Before we decide to trade, I need to gain enough knowledge about the trade. If I don't understand the trade well, I will never live up to the expectations that I have with the trade.  But in trading, we must trade with the risk that is in the trade. Many times if we don't get success, then we lose the trade patience. Patience is very important. We must be patient before trading. If we can trade patiently, of course in the future. We will get success through trade. We always have to have a long-term plan. Sometimes we are in a hurry. We should not be in a hurry when trading. There are many people who trade, they are in a hurry, they think that they will become millionaires overnight, but it is not like that. Of course, you will gain money in trading, but for that, you need to be patient enough.
Indirectly we can conclude that in the end trading is no better and even very much more risky than investing so we don't need to think too much about trading because sooner or later you will also lose in trading so by seeing that switch to investing without having to look at trading.

In addition, it seems that the discussion of trading will not be too connected when juxtaposed with the previous discussion because from the beginning we always discuss about investment not trading.
I don't want to assume they are bad traders but indeed with your narrative we also actually need to realize that doing trading especially for those people who are new to bitcoin and just learning the investment system, it will indeed be misleading because in the end investing and trading are different things and cannot be put together in a discussion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 09:02:27 PM

Trading is very sensitive. Because you should always keep updated news about the market. And a mistake is more likely to result in loss. Because the Bitcoin market is always up and down, if you can't trade on time, then you must do it at risk. This is why trading always involves a lot of risk.

I wonder why you will believe that trading is very important whn you know that the complexity in trading is beyond the accurate understanding of everyone especially those who are still new in Bitcoin, so do not regard trading as an important factor or an alternative of Bitcoin investment because you will be making a very huge mistake, perhaps the only thing that should be regarded is holding because whichever different perspective you view holding you will always arrived on a successful investment at the end or in the future, so actually if all the Short term holders and traders will see Bitcoin from my own direction they would not have been talking about trading.
Please try reading everything before you reply someone, if you read through you will see where I said hodling is the best and the safest when it comes to bitcoin investment.

Trading is also good for some people and I know a lot of people making money from it even with the risk involved when you know how it works you can make money from it however as a newbie is advised to focus only on hodling to avoid losing your money.
Even if some people are making money from trading bitcoin, it shouldn't be the subject matter so that newbies will not be distracted on their bitcoin accumulation journey and want to try out trading bitcoin for short-term gain because Smilevictorobinna said people are successful in trading. Do you know how much those people you are talking about lost in trading? They will not let you see the bad side of trading. Why will you want to adopt what will make you not to have peace of mind or time for yourself without doing anything for some time? In trading, you need to be actively watching and reading charts so that you will not lose money in trading. Even pros make mistakes in trading sometimes, which would make them lose huge money in trading. Just know that the money you get from holding your bitcoin for the long term will change your life story.
Trading in Bitcoin is as easy as we think if it is well researched but it is not that easy because there is a lot to know and a lot of knowledge has to be followed by applying the right strategy and then using it properly. Some of us traders have this misconception that they will only buy one coin and when the price of that coin increases they will sell that coin and thus they will continue to profit. But the market does not change as easily as our plans or our expectations in reality.  

We need to study enough about trading and to study enough we need to acquire proper skill about trading and when we gain more skill about trading then we will be able to apply that skill and trade properly. Even if you trade many times with the right strategy and correct prediction, it can be seen that the trader is in loss because the market changes are undesirable.  
So instead of taking this issue so easily, we should definitely take this issue seriously and accordingly we should make preparations in advance and then start trading.
Emphasing on studying more about trading is indirectly telling newbies or new investors that is into Bitcoin investment to focus more in investing for a short term profit which is not a good idea in Bitcoin investment. For it would have been better you say we need to study enough about buying and hodling Bitcoin for a longer time for it will be more beneficial to newbies.
Trading in Bitcoin will only yield little profit and can be very risky too that is why Bitcoin investment is best sighted for a long term investment which will yield out more profit compare to short term. What you should have talking about is how investors will be able to accumulate more Bitcoin and HODL for a long time rather than studying trading for with your DCA method you can accumulate more Bitcoin in different interval either weekly or monthly as the case may be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:40:43 PM

Before we decide to trade, I need to gain enough knowledge about the trade. If I don't understand the trade well, I will never live up to the expectations that I have with the trade.  But in trading, we must trade with the risk that is in the trade. Many times if we don't get success, then we lose the trade patience. Patience is very important. We must be patient before trading. If we can trade patiently, of course in the future. We will get success through trade. We always have to have a long-term plan. Sometimes we are in a hurry. We should not be in a hurry when trading. There are many people who trade, they are in a hurry, they think that they will become millionaires overnight, but it is not like that. Of course, you will gain money in trading, but for that, you need to be patient enough.
Indirectly we can conclude that in the end trading is no better and even very much more risky than investing so we don't need to think too much about trading because sooner or later you will also lose in trading so by seeing that switch to investing without having to look at trading.

In addition, it seems that the discussion of trading will not be too connected when juxtaposed with the previous discussion because from the beginning we always discuss about investment not trading.

Here is basically planning how to save long term holdings.  Through conversations and discussions with each other we try to come up with the right deals and this helps in keeping the holding alive in the long run. Because Bitcoin is suitable for investment at any time but it is natural that it will suffer losses if it is dumped, but how to minimize this loss, the DCA method is tried to be used to the maximum. Because using the DCA method controls the average price of Bitcoin. This is why the only way we are comfortable holding Bitcoin at any price level is through this strategy.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 11:56:52 PM

I don't want to assume they are bad traders but indeed with your narrative we also actually need to realize that doing trading especially for those people who are new to bitcoin and just learning the investment system, it will indeed be misleading because in the end investing and trading are different things and cannot be put together in a discussion.
Holding is the most profitable form of investment in cryptocurrency, but not everyone can or should hold. Trading has its place in the cryptocurrency market and should be encouraged and supported. Exchanges rely on daily trading for market manipulation and understanding the psychology of demand and supply. If trading isn't your strength, focus on what you believe in and let traders do their work. Ultimately, at some point, we all will be trading our coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 12:34:22 AM

Holding is the most profitable form of investment in cryptocurrency, but not everyone can or should hold. Trading has its place in the cryptocurrency market and should be encouraged and supported. Exchanges rely on daily trading for market manipulation and understanding the psychology of demand and supply. If trading isn't your strength, focus on what you believe in and let traders do their work. Ultimately, at some point, we all will be trading our coins.

Yes there is nothing wrong with trading but it's not advisable if you lack what it takes to go into trading, it best for those that are matured bin the system of trading I believe too well that in every system there where one can perform Best and there are system that is also made available to accommodate any kind of person weather full knowledge is required or not and this is no any than this investment aspects of accumulating and holding for long term the knowledge is required but not to be compare to trading, risk is involved here but not to that of trading, in my opinion it best that one first focus on what seem easy and simple before going into what seem difficult because not everyone can trade because that is the most critical aspects of investment as what you labour for years can be loss within a short period if one lack the knowledge.

I would not like stress much over this because trading is not the call objective while we found ourselves here our objective is to invest buy buying and hold BTC using the DCA strategy for Long term purpose of nit less than five years.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 12:44:45 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

There is far too much black or white in your post. There are many important aspects to consider when someone decides to be a trader instead of an investor. It's as well a question of frequency and available time. Investing means you want to build a basket of assets or one asset at a time that you believe will increase in value in the long run. In trading you try to exploit swings in the market and you don't really care whether an asset goes up or down unless you are simultaneously holding the same asset you are trading because you believe in it.

I suppose there are quite successful traders out there, but if it is not for luck, then it usually means they are putting in far more time than the average market participant. When someone calls themselves a trader, I have a well defined picture in my head how the activity should be looking like and executed. Clicking buy and sell a few times a day doesn't make anyone a trader. In my opinion it is someone who has more or less nonstop ab idea where the market stands, what information is to be expected in the near term and what has been said about an asset in the nearest past, whether there are rulings or laws about to be passed that could affect the price, has a deep understanding of economics, puts in effort to understand how the price of an asset can be affected by developments in other asset or debt classes. Some of the traders believe in technical analysis, which I think is mostly esoteric.

It's not like sooner or later traders will lose. The issue is that many of the guys considering themselves traders aren't traders. I don't know what they are, but a trader earns that name through putting in the effort that trading is associated with. If someone decides to try and outcompete the market, then that is a lot of work to do and of course never comes with guarantees no matter how much effort you put into it. Though it is more likely that more effort leads to more success.

Everyone here who has tried to outcompete the market in the past or is trying it these days should be honest with themselves. I remember when BTC had its first bull runs that literally everyone thought they are genius traders because no matter what they did, it couldn't go wrong - until the first serious corrections happened. Many then felt like catching a falling knife when it went from $20k to $3k and the reality is that those with a strict DCA plan outplayed 99.9% of so called traders.

Maybe when there are these extended periods of sideward price movement, then trading might make sense for some here. But again, nobody ever knows whether the current sideward movement should be expected to be an extended period of sideward movement. You only know for sure in hindsight. Trading out of BTC believing it will drop 5% to then buy back into it can be and has been a costly mistake for many.
laijsica

Merit: 93

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 07:23:50 AM

Basically, Bitcoin is considered to be different from all other cryptocurrencies because of its different acceptance and potential for higher returns for investors. Whereas other crypto shitcoins are mostly hype. Of course shitcoin can expose you to a lot of risk so it should not be held for long. In terms of investing, the value of Bitcoin can fluctuate and fall to zero, but you should aim for a long-term depositing plan. By holding bitcoins you can keep your investment risk level relatively mitigated only for the long term. You can choose short term trading with your hard earned capital which is your freedom but I think long term tending to accumulate bitcoins can be a better plan.
Suppose you buy bitcoins with your lump sum and decide to sell or withdraw during a relatively bearish period and a month or two later in an uptrend. Yes you can definitely make some profit with trading. But that Bitcoin may not bounce back to the downside in the bullish period which is again a long line in your case. But if you have a long term management plan of DCA or lump sum purchase then you can expect more multiples of profit. Holding.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 09:13:05 AM

Basically, Bitcoin is considered to be different from all other cryptocurrencies because of its different acceptance and potential for higher returns for investors. Whereas other crypto shitcoins are mostly hype. Of course shitcoin can expose you to a lot of risk so it should not be held for long. In terms of investing, he value of Bitcoin can fluctuate and fall to zero, but you should aim for a long-term depositing plan. By holding bitcoins you can keep your investment risk level relatively mitigated only for the long term. You can choose short term trading with your hard earned capital which is your freedom but I think long term tending to accumulate bitcoins can be a better plan.
Suppose you buy bitcoins with your lump sum and decide to sell or withdraw during a relatively bearish period and a month or two later in an uptrend. Yes you can definitely make some profit with trading. But that Bitcoin may not bounce back to the downside in the bullish period which is again a long line in your case. But if you have a long term management plan of DCA or lump sum purchase then you can expect more multiples of profit. Holding.
Based on the bolded part above, bitcoin value is not going to go to zero, this is because from history the price of bitcoin have been increasing overtime, and it has being presume that the odds of bitcoin value going uptrend is higher than down trend, and this is why you see that investors are hodling it for a long term and are also advising new investors to invest in a long term in order for them to benefit from bitcoin in future. This is why you see that institutions and individuals are busy stacking more bitcoin in their portfolio for the future.

The only thing that might make bitcoin price go to zero, which I know that the odds is very slim is if the world is destroyed and therr is nobody in the world anymore to run the network, or a new technology is created that has great potential than Bitcoin, and everybody abandon bitcoin to adopt it, which no one knows how possible this will be.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 192

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

Here is basically planning how to save long term holdings.  Through conversations and discussions with each other we try to come up with the right deals and this helps in keeping the holding alive in the long run. Because Bitcoin is suitable for investment at any time but it is natural that it will suffer losses if it is dumped, but how to minimize this loss, the DCA method is tried to be used to the maximum. Because using the DCA method controls the average price of Bitcoin. This is why the only way we are comfortable holding Bitcoin at any price level is through this strategy.

You seem not to really understand the work of DCA because i wonder why you would feel that DCA normally control the average price of Bitcoin, is totally not design for that purpose because DCA just as the name implies is just a strategy and not something that has the power to regulate Bitcoin, however the meaning of DCA is Dollar Cost Average and how it works is that you invest on Bitcoin using a certain amount to accumulate either on the weekly or monthly basis depending on how is suitable for you and is actually good as a begginner because you will not be worried about your Bitcoin investment since is for holding so all you will need is just to keep accumulating consistently.

B2Z

Activity: 56
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 11:20:37 AM
Merited by Essential10 (1)

Basically, Bitcoin is considered to be different from all other cryptocurrencies because of its different acceptance and potential for higher returns for investors. Whereas other crypto shitcoins are mostly hype. Of course shitcoin can expose you to a lot of risk so it should not be held for long. In terms of investing, the value of Bitcoin can fluctuate and fall to zero, but you should aim for a long-term depositing plan. By holding bitcoins you can keep your investment risk level relatively mitigated only for the long term. You can choose short term trading with your hard earned capital which is your freedom but I think long term tending to accumulate bitcoins can be a better plan.
Of course you are right. Bitcoin is definitely different from all crypto currencies. But if we use Bitcoin properly we can definitely change our fortune by investing in Bitcoin. If we invest in Bitcoin in wrong place then surely we will not get much profit from that Bitcoin investment so we should be right. Time to use Bitcoin. There are many investors in Bitcoin who do not know much about investing who come to invest in Bitcoin they may not realize that they are too hasty and impatient to invest and risk losses. For him I would say before investing in Bitcoin he must gain enough knowledge about Bitcoin then he should invest in Bitcoin. I myself love to invest in bitcoin but bitcoin investment can definitely change our fortune if we can patiently invest with long term plan and check the market surely this bitcoin will help us to change our fortune very much.  As you said sheet coin is more risky than bitcoin. Of course sheet coins are quite risky to invest in. So I will choose bitcoin over sheet coin or I will suggest someone else to choose bitcoin.
Rabata

Activity: 798
Merit: 217

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 11:49:20 AM

It is true that not everyone can hold because holding requires strong hands. However, I disagree about this saying that it should not be kept. If an investor holds bitcoins, especially if an investors hold bitcoin for long term then the holding will not have any negative impact. There is no denying that trading is a profitable business. But even if the experienced people are good at trading, the newbies will not get that opportunity. General investor needs to acquire knowledge on various topics before trading. But there is no question of holding that can be experienced or inexperienced. Everyone can not trade and make profit in this extremely volatile market. However, a holder does not lose in the long term even though nothing is gained in the short term by holding.

rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 348

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 12:37:10 PM

(Correction please) Next time you say; before you decide to trade and not say before we decide to trade. And again, if you are looking for a place you could learn how to trade, it is wise for you to visit the board for trading because this is not a board that discusses trading. However, we can use trade as an example, but we can't discuss it, or advise someone to go in for trade with Bitcoin in this discussion. If you are going for trade, it means you are not in the long-term investment plans. In this discussion we will discuss how to invest in Bitcoin continuously with the help of the DCA method. When you are into trading, you won't be given the opportunity to buy Bitcoin regularly, because the thing a trader does is to buy if the price is low and sell when it's high, although I don't know about trading, but the little ones I know is that trading Bitcoin doesn't give a trader time and the chance to buy Bitcoin on a regular basis. One good reason why DCA is always recommended to everyone, both beginners and old-time investors, is that they don't need a lot of knowledge to start investing and applying the DCA method to their Bitcoin investment, but a trader needs to learn a lot of things before he/she can start trading and the trader doesn't need to remove his or her eyes from the market (price chart), but in investing, you only need to know how to buy and the best wallet you can store your Bitcoin (that's all) and you can buy then along the line you learn the additional things. There is nothing like applying a strategy called DCA on trading. It's only on investment that one can apply a DCA method. I like the fact that we are taking our time to discuss Bitcoin investment in this discussion because it can help crypto newbies to know the kind of ways they can use to accumulate Bitcoin and hodl for the long run. One can't continue a single trade for months or years without selling, but the DCA method can help you to continue your investing and accumulating for years if your source of income continues bringing money to you. Traders always put their eyes on the market so that they can know when to sell their coins, and the oneiest thing is that they sell everything at one time once the price is reduced. From all the comments above, we can see that investment is better and safer for anyone, and it also works perfectly when we apply the DCA method to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 01:20:29 PM

It is true that not everyone can hold because holding requires strong hands. However, I disagree about this saying that it should not be kept. If an investor holds bitcoins, especially if an investors hold bitcoin for long term then the holding will not have any negative impact. There is no denying that trading is a profitable business. But even if the experienced people are good at trading, the newbies will not get that opportunity. General investor needs to acquire knowledge on various topics before trading. But there is no question of holding that can be experienced or inexperienced. Everyone can not trade and make profit in this extremely volatile market. However, a holder does not lose in the long term even though nothing is gained in the short term by holding.

Yeah not everyone can do that since not everyone has the same level of patience since for some people fear will always come up first since lots of people are afraid to lose.

Although its understandable but it will be crazy if they didn't take action to learn more about what are those important to consider to succeed on their investment on bitcoin.

Trading maybe out of this since that is just a total destruction and can change their belief towards what they are doing. Since once they lose for sure that their holdings might get affected since there are chance that they will pull out their funds intended to use for long term holding and use that for trading which is bad decision since it give them more risk and there are high chance for them to get broke with that.

Holding is for all but its just people will always choose what they think the easiest way to earn that's why they always collapsed after that and been victimize by scam or lose thru volatility. So to erase this situation better get a good knowledge to know a lot about holding since this could able to give them more better chance to gain something in future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Zackz5000

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 01:22:11 PM

Hodling our Bitcoin investment for a longer period of time is most profitable depending on the amount of Bitcoin one has in his portfolio, but you should be specific when talking about coin to hodl  for there are different coin in the crypto market so that some newbie or new investors will not think that you are talking about shitcoins or aitcoins and make them to go an invest in any of the mentioned coin or you want them to go and invest where you know it's not worth Investing in? Instead of Investing in potential coin like Bitcoin, it may even scare new investors that want to invest into Bitcoin to run away thinking is a scam investment because you have mentioned crypto unknowing to them that there is a legit one called Bitcoin because you were not specific about the coin.
For it is good to invest in Bitcoin than investing in coin am not sure of because I know that aitcoins or shitcoins are not always reliable.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
laijsica

Merit: 93

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 02:00:04 PM

Basically, Bitcoin is considered to be different from all other cryptocurrencies because of its different acceptance and potential for higher returns for investors. Whereas other crypto shitcoins are mostly hype. Of course shitcoin can expose you to a lot of risk so it should not be held for long. In terms of investing, he value of Bitcoin can fluctuate and fall to zero, but you should aim for a long-term depositing plan. By holding bitcoins you can keep your investment risk level relatively mitigated only for the long term. You can choose short term trading with your hard earned capital which is your freedom but I think long term tending to accumulate bitcoins can be a better plan.
Based on the bolded part above, bitcoin value is not going to go to zero, this is because from history the price of bitcoin have been increasing overtime, and it has being presume that the odds of bitcoin value going uptrend is higher than down trend, and this is why you see that investors are hodling it for a long term and are also advising new investors to invest in a long term in order for them to benefit from bitcoin in future. This is why you see that institutions and individuals are busy stacking more bitcoin in their portfolio for the future.

The only thing that might make bitcoin price go to zero, which I know that the odds is very slim is if the world is destroyed and therr is nobody in the world anymore to run the network, or a new technology is created that has great potential than Bitcoin, and everybody abandon bitcoin to adopt it, which no one knows how possible this will be.
Yes mate Bitcoin is not going to zero it is understandable to everyone unless something unusual happens in the world.
Before investing in Bitcoin, you need a steady stream of disposable income that you can continue to accumulate over a long period. @JayJuanGee often advises that Bitcoin can theoretically go to zero, meaning your investment or savings should be such that even if Bitcoin becomes worthless, it won't affect your day-to-day life. Therefore, alongside long-term Bitcoin investments, you must have plenty of floating cash.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Samlucky O

Activity: 322
Merit: 269

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 02:58:44 PM
Merited by Judith87403 (1)

If we invest in Bitcoin in wrong place then surely we will not get much profit from that Bitcoin investment so we should be right.
it seams your explanation is a kind of confusing, investing bitcoin in a wrong place ? if what you are trying to say Is that investing in an asset that is less volatile than bitcoin is a wrong investment then you are  right. for now bitcoin is the most volatile assets that needs to be invested before considering other assets. Bitcoin is the top priority for every investor so we should take the accumulation process seriously.

There are many investors in Bitcoin who do not know much about investing who come to invest in Bitcoin they may not realize that they are too hasty and impatient to invest and risk losses.
there is no such person. you are mistaken a gambler or trader for an investor. a true investor always have a motive of investing and HODLing for either a short or long period of time. those short time investors may range from 4 -10 years while the long term investors invest and HODl from 10 to 20 or 30 years. so it's only a gambler will jump into trading for a short term profit and fall into investing in some shitcoins and put the blame on bitcoin. some don't even know the meaning of BITCOIN. so next time when talking about Investment I think you should be specific in your analysis or emphasis.

For him I would say before investing in Bitcoin he must gain enough knowledge about Bitcoin then he should invest in Bitcoin.
investing in bitcoin don't really need someone to have a master degree or some high school degree, what they need is to have the basic knowledge on Investment, I have said this often times and would not really need to explain often times. but since here is like a Barack where soldiers comes and go and Barack remain thesame, I will still repeat myself since JJG is not tired I will not also be tired of explaining.

I myself love to invest in bitcoin but bitcoin investment can definitely change our fortune if we can patiently invest with long term plan and check the market surely this bitcoin will help us to change our fortune very much.
investing in bitcoin for a longer time is the main point, but don't include checking the market, because checking the market surely explain that you are a trader, because it's only traders that check the ups and downs of the market.

As you said sheet coin is more risky than bitcoin. Of course sheet coins are quite risky to invest in. So I will choose bitcoin over sheet coin or I will suggest someone else to choose bitcoin.
better for you to invest in bitcoin than shitcoin. not really "sheet coin" as you spell it

There is no denying that trading is a profitable business. But even if the experienced people are good at trading, the newbies will not get that opportunity. General investor needs to acquire knowledge on various topics before trading.
I guest you are making more references to Trading than investing in Bitcoin and I don't think it's ideal because it may surely be misleading. even though it is a reference, but it needs to be more of accumulating and HODLing than trading.

Hodling our Bitcoin investment for a longer period of time is most profitable depending on the amount of Bitcoin one has in his portfolio,
not really the amount of bitcoin we have in our portfolio but the amount we have in discretion that can be used to buy Bitcoin on a regular DCA and buying when the price has dipped as a form of dip and HODL.

but you should be specific when talking about coin to hodl  for there are different coin in the crypto market
that's pretty right, he needs to be specific by talking about Bitcoin investment rather than not talking about it as if it has no direction.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fadhilz123

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:19:04 PM

Saving and day trading on any exchange are two very different jobs and are not related. Because people who like to save Bitcoin will continue to focus on buying demand which sometimes they even forget about the price offer on any exchange. While traders will continue to focus on two analyses that always occur in the market including supply and demand so this must be viewed differently because everyone's desires are always different. However, for conditions like now I think it would be much better to continue to save than to trade it on an exchange, because everyone who still wants to save Bitcoin can still hope for more profit without having to sell it now.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:44:34 PM

Here is basically planning how to save long term holdings.  Through conversations and discussions with each other we try to come up with the right deals and this helps in keeping the holding alive in the long run. Because Bitcoin is suitable for investment at any time but it is natural that it will suffer losses if it is dumped, but how to minimize this loss, the DCA method is tried to be used to the maximum. Because using the DCA method controls the average price of Bitcoin. This is why the only way we are comfortable holding Bitcoin at any price level is through this strategy.

You seem not to really understand the work of DCA because i wonder why you would feel that DCA normally control the average price of Bitcoin, is totally not design for that purpose because DCA just as the name implies is just a strategy and not something that has the power to regulate Bitcoin, however the meaning of DCA is Dollar Cost Average and how it works is that you invest on Bitcoin using a certain amount to accumulate either on the weekly or monthly basis depending on how is suitable for you and is actually good as a begginner because you will not be worried about your Bitcoin investment since is for holding so all you will need is just to keep accumulating consistently.
I think he wanted to say the DCA strategy will reduce the average cost of bitcoin and control the volatile part of bitcoin in our bitcoin investments. There's no need to explain what the DCA strategy is all about because he already knows how it works. Newbies and long-time investors benefit from dollar cost averaging because it helps them to build their bitcoin investment for a long-term profit, and it also helps newbies and long-time investors to stop chasing after short-term profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sim_card

Activity: 476
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2024, 03:47:09 PM

Mate, this thread is not about trading of bitcoin but all about investing with the three strategies which is buying at the dip, DCA and lump sum in order to grow your bitcoin portfolio in a long period of time. So why don't you go to the trading discussion board to discuss about threading as most of us on this discussion are long term hodlers or have plans to invest and build our bitcoin portfolio to a certain level overtime, before we think of selling a little part.

Your advice is not healthy for this thread and you should also know that it is not good to keep your funds in an exchange when investing so we only use exchange to buy and transfer to a cold storage wallet. If you are trading, good luck to you, and let we long term investors share healthy ways to invest in bitcoin and hodli for long in order to be successful. Hodlers don't give a fuck about what exchanges relies on, we only care about buying more bitcoin all the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 »
  Print  

Jump to: