Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87930 times)
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 91

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 07:14:54 AM

HAPPY NEW BITCOIN ATH DAY!

No, it has not surged to a new ATH yet, but it's going to be today, or perhaps tomorrow. Cool

Plus JayJuanGee, the topic has become yours with the wisdom that you have imparted with plebs and with people who want to learn more about investing like me. Buy the DIP, or DCA are both good as long as the individual HODLs. It's probably better if the topic's title is changed simply to "Buy and HODL!", no?
I thought the same thing when bitcoin broke to $72k. Let's watch and wait patiently as bitcoin keeps surprising us. I like the idea of changing the name of this thread. Even though we have told newbies not to time the market, they should accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that they can accumulate bitcoin anytime their money is readily available to be able to have a reasonable quantity of bitcoin in their possession. Some newbies will not listen; they will go ahead and buy the dip. Since there is no buy-the-dip in the new name of this thread, it will also guide newbies not to be concerned with buying the bitcoin dip. Thanks for the new name, @Wind_FURY. 
Every DCA strategy and the idea of ​​depositing bitcoins with it is groundbreaking for every period. New investors like to wait for dips but for them the DCA concept is going to be very exciting as it increases the stack of Bitcoins over time and by buying every month or week regardless of the price. You can increase your deposit amount when your floating point amount is high. New investors or depositors should prefer to keep their Bitcoin holdings high on the list as it is on the verge of another ATH touch and may cross $100K within this year. One of the most notable features of the DCA strategy is that it shows the unit price average of Bitcoins over the course of the year by purchasing multiple time periods, which gradually decrease over time and the stack size increases.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 07:24:24 AM

No, it has not surged to a new ATH yet, but it's going to be today, or perhaps tomorrow. Cool

Plus JayJuanGee, the topic has become yours with the wisdom that you have imparted with plebs and with people who want to learn more about investing like me. Buy the DIP, or DCA are both good as long as the individual HODLs. It's probably better if the topic's title is changed simply to "Buy and HODL!", no?
I thought the same thing when bitcoin broke to $72k. Let's watch and wait patiently as bitcoin keeps surprising us. I like the idea of changing the name of this thread. Even though we have told newbies not to time the market, they should accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy so that they can accumulate bitcoin anytime their money is readily available to be able to have a reasonable quantity of bitcoin in their possession. Some newbies will not listen; they will go ahead and buy the dip. Since there is no buy-the-dip in the new name of this thread, it will also guide newbies not to be concerned with buying the bitcoin dip. Thanks for the new name, @Wind_FURY. 
Every DCA strategy and the idea of ​​depositing bitcoins with it is groundbreaking for every period. New investors like to wait for dips but for them the DCA concept is going to be very exciting as it increases the stack of Bitcoins over time and by buying every month or week regardless of the price. You can increase your deposit amount when your floating point amount is high. New investors or depositors should prefer to keep their Bitcoin holdings high on the list as it is on the verge of another ATH touch and may cross $100K within this year. One of the most notable features of the DCA strategy is that it shows the unit price average of Bitcoins over the course of the year by purchasing multiple time periods, which gradually decrease over time and the stack size increases.

Exactly, that why most time I always wish that I started accumulating bitcoin when I was new to this space , instead spent most time trading random shitcoins. Well but now is all good have gotten some cool knowledge on how to followup with accumulation and DCAing is one of them . After learning those cool stuff I can see some nice changes in my accummulation and a better one at that .

I can hold without any fear of the dip , because if any occurs I will just purchase it like this recent dip that just took place a day back . I just it to addup to my accummulation. One thing about this space is to grab any opportunity you had and use it to your advantage expecially when comes to accummulating Bitcoin. Smiley

Briankimp1

Activity: 137
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 08:49:06 AM

[edited out]
I believe this is why we’re here to raise concerning conversations and talk about ways to simplify investments and derive the best possible outcome, most new comers getting into crypto and buying Bitcoin come bearing the same thing in mind which is investing for a short period of time.

This only emphasizes the usefulness of this platform and threads like this aimed at educating investors on how to buy and hold which is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts hoping to become mighty whales some day.

You sound mixed up Briankimp1.  Crypto and bitcoin are not the same... and you are mixing those words as if they were the same thing or something similar.  We are not even talking about shitcoins here... so Fuck shitcoins and dumbass ideas as if they were the same or similar to bitcoin.

[edited out]
I think it depends on the amount of quality information the individual is privileged to have, Which is why I was very careful to acknowledge the usefulness of threads such as this aimed at educating beginners.
Helping them to understand and make profitable decisions on the space, which is more or less the right path to follow on this unending journey of crypto currency’s.

Are you trying to sound smart, or what?  What is this amorphous crypto bullshit that you are referring to?  Do you believe crypto and bitcoin are the same?  If you are wanting to talk about bitcoin, then why not just say bitcoin?  Probably you don't really know what bitcoin is, so you think that you are communicating something more meaningful when you speak in vague terms.. which truly is not helping anyone, and probably shows your own lacking of understanding in regards to what bitcoin actually is.

[edited out]
I see where you’re going with this and you’re absolutely right, I was also referring to Bitcoin thanks for the notice I’ll be careful with my wordings next time to avoid any confusion of any sort.

Hopefully, you can figure out how to communicate better and not say retarded things while perhaps trying to sound smart.  Just because others (perhaps even smart people) talk about "crypto" and don't specify exactly what they mean by such dumbass vague term, that surely does not make it acceptable to do the same.  Now if you actually specify what you mean, then the problem is less egregious, even though in this thread, there seems less need to even mention various shitcoins unless maybe you are wanting to say something negative about them or some how some shitcoin relates to this topic.. but many of us here already know that any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins tends to be a slippery slope that may not have any way to recover, so it is likely better to just avoid any kind of feeling of a need to talk about any shitcoins.

Obviously I can see you woke up this morning and chose violence, I believe you saw the apology I gave after making an honest mistake leaving my post a bit confusing.

Despite reading my apology you still chose to hurl several insulting words at me, I don’t blame you though Mr high and mighty stuck up human, You were someone I looked up to as so many others here but not anymore you can keep your degrading comments to yourself.
I rather listen to simple understanding people than online bullies like yourself.
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 08:57:23 AM

Using DCA strategy doesn't necessarily mean that your average buying would reduce over time or increase, it all depends on how you do it, like buying too much with DCA at very high points of the market would increase your average buying amount and to balance that out you also need to buy more at lower prices too, so it all depends on the buyer, while we are all preparing for up we should also consider to start keeping some extra cash incase of any dip that might occur and we dont know what to expect next, so it's good we plan both side and keep our heads low on expectations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 70
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:18:51 AM

Using DCA strategy doesn't necessarily mean that your average buying would reduce over time or increase, it all depends on how you do it, like buying too much with DCA at very high points of the market would increase your average buying amount and to balance that out you also need to buy more at lower prices too, so it all depends on the buyer, while we are all preparing for up we should also consider to start keeping some extra cash incase of any dip that might occur and we dont know what to expect next, so it's good we plan both side and keep our heads low on expectations.

Very true. DCA method is not necessarily attached to certain factors such as time of high or low. It's done at any point where you have the funds to buy with. The idea of DCA is actually investing planned or same amount consistently, which would help to balance all purchase price overtime. By investing more or less, there is actually a deviation from the original concept of DCA. Buying too much at a higher point would definitely increase the average buying amount and can only be balance when we do thesame as buying at a lower price.
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:24:12 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

[edited out]
I believe this is why we’re here to raise concerning conversations and talk about ways to simplify investments and derive the best possible outcome, most new comers getting into crypto and buying Bitcoin come bearing the same thing in mind which is investing for a short period of time.

This only emphasizes the usefulness of this platform and threads like this aimed at educating investors on how to buy and hold which is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts hoping to become mighty whales some day.

You sound mixed up Briankimp1.  Crypto and bitcoin are not the same... and you are mixing those words as if they were the same thing or something similar.  We are not even talking about shitcoins here... so Fuck shitcoins and dumbass ideas as if they were the same or similar to bitcoin.

[edited out]
I think it depends on the amount of quality information the individual is privileged to have, Which is why I was very careful to acknowledge the usefulness of threads such as this aimed at educating beginners.
Helping them to understand and make profitable decisions on the space, which is more or less the right path to follow on this unending journey of crypto currency’s.

Are you trying to sound smart, or what?  What is this amorphous crypto bullshit that you are referring to?  Do you believe crypto and bitcoin are the same?  If you are wanting to talk about bitcoin, then why not just say bitcoin?  Probably you don't really know what bitcoin is, so you think that you are communicating something more meaningful when you speak in vague terms.. which truly is not helping anyone, and probably shows your own lacking of understanding in regards to what bitcoin actually is.

[edited out]
I see where you’re going with this and you’re absolutely right, I was also referring to Bitcoin thanks for the notice I’ll be careful with my wordings next time to avoid any confusion of any sort.

Hopefully, you can figure out how to communicate better and not say retarded things while perhaps trying to sound smart.  Just because others (perhaps even smart people) talk about "crypto" and don't specify exactly what they mean by such dumbass vague term, that surely does not make it acceptable to do the same.  Now if you actually specify what you mean, then the problem is less egregious, even though in this thread, there seems less need to even mention various shitcoins unless maybe you are wanting to say something negative about them or some how some shitcoin relates to this topic.. but many of us here already know that any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins tends to be a slippery slope that may not have any way to recover, so it is likely better to just avoid any kind of feeling of a need to talk about any shitcoins.

Obviously I can see you woke up this morning and chose violence, I believe you saw the apology I gave after making an honest mistake leaving my post a bit confusing.

Despite reading my apology you still chose to hurl several insulting words at me, I don’t blame you though Mr high and mighty stuck up human, You were someone I looked up to as so many others here but not anymore you can keep your degrading comments to yourself.
I rather listen to simple understanding people than online bullies like yourself.
I think a better way to learn faster is when one sees criticism as a way of correction and not a way of insult, though some persons may see it as insult, you might see those words as insult but I think is not, is just a way of letting you know the right thing to do, or the right way to follow on how you can be able to do well concerning your Bitcoin investment journey, you should have learn from it and then move on.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 09:36:30 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2024, 09:54:16 AM by Tmoonz
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

[edited out]

You sound mixed up Briankimp1.  Crypto and bitcoin are not the same... and you are mixing those words as if they were the same thing or something similar.  We are not even talking about shitcoins here... so Fuck shitcoins and dumbass ideas as if they were the same or similar to bitcoin.

[edited out]

Are you trying to sound smart, or what?  What is this amorphous crypto bullshit that you are referring to?  Do you believe crypto and bitcoin are the same?  If you are wanting to talk about bitcoin, then why not just say bitcoin?  Probably you don't really know what bitcoin is, so you think that you are communicating something more meaningful when you speak in vague terms.. which truly is not helping anyone, and probably shows your own lacking of understanding in regards to what bitcoin actually is.

[edited out]

Hopefully, you can figure out how to communicate better and not say retarded things while perhaps trying to sound smart.  Just because others (perhaps even smart people) talk about "crypto" and don't specify exactly what they mean by such dumbass vague term, that surely does not make it acceptable to do the same.  Now if you actually specify what you mean, then the problem is less egregious, even though in this thread, there seems less need to even mention various shitcoins unless maybe you are wanting to say something negative about them or some how some shitcoin relates to this topic.. but many of us here already know that any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins tends to be a slippery slope that may not have any way to recover, so it is likely better to just avoid any kind of feeling of a need to talk about any shitcoins.

Those words are meant to make you grow a thicker skin and not seeing it as a degrading comments, in one way or the other alot of us has been criticized but that doesn't change who you are or who you are to become, learn the lessons and forget about how the lessons was taught be  wise my friend, A good shepherd doesn't allow his sheep to get lost but he will rather protect them within his ability.
This is a forum, criticisms and corrections are inevitable and it is not new and what should be most important to you is to learn the lessons and move, don't panic as panicking will only make you to end up making more mistakes.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 10:28:19 AM

If small time investor think that DCA is not for them because they only have small amount of money to use then maybe they should think about it again. Since they could start at what amount they could able to use since investment sizes will depends on the capabilities of people. But for sure those balances will grow especially if those people became a consistent investor and apply the DCA method so well on their investment.

What's important for people to consider is how much they could spend since its fine to start slow and they should not get ashamed with that since once they learn a lot of things then also earning good money from other activities they discovered then for sure that there would be a good investment addition will happen since they know that what they are doing is so good for their future. Also proper preparation is really important so they can sort all of things and be ready for anything challenges that might possible to occur.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Samlucky O

Activity: 322
Merit: 269

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 11:16:01 AM

@Briankimp1 the fastest way to learn is to listen attentively, take correction, work on yourself expecially dealing with emotion and self control. Whoever that want to succeed in life doesn't argue alot, rather swallow their pride and learn what they don't know. If everyone here claim to be Smarter than others we wouldn't have learnt what we know today. Surely I can see you are leeding a lonely part. Though JJG's speech may sound aggressive but I believe it's due to your insistence on using the word crypto instead of bitcoin. I think every thread has it role to play and it also has the right terms used. so any other words used here may be misleeding. This whole thing should not cause buzzing around here, it is often said that "when you go to Rome behave like the Roman". Our aim here is to accumulate bitcoin for as long as we have in mind and educate more people whom are interested to accumulate and HODl, not the other way round. Let's not be agresive because it can be misleeding.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 12:12:40 PM

[edited out]

You sound mixed up Briankimp1.  Crypto and bitcoin are not the same... and you are mixing those words as if they were the same thing or something similar.  We are not even talking about shitcoins here... so Fuck shitcoins and dumbass ideas as if they were the same or similar to bitcoin.

[edited out]

Are you trying to sound smart, or what?  What is this amorphous crypto bullshit that you are referring to?  Do you believe crypto and bitcoin are the same?  If you are wanting to talk about bitcoin, then why not just say bitcoin?  Probably you don't really know what bitcoin is, so you think that you are communicating something more meaningful when you speak in vague terms.. which truly is not helping anyone, and probably shows your own lacking of understanding in regards to what bitcoin actually is.

[edited out]

Hopefully, you can figure out how to communicate better and not say retarded things while perhaps trying to sound smart.  Just because others (perhaps even smart people) talk about "crypto" and don't specify exactly what they mean by such dumbass vague term, that surely does not make it acceptable to do the same.  Now if you actually specify what you mean, then the problem is less egregious, even though in this thread, there seems less need to even mention various shitcoins unless maybe you are wanting to say something negative about them or some how some shitcoin relates to this topic.. but many of us here already know that any kind of potential positive talk about shitcoins tends to be a slippery slope that may not have any way to recover, so it is likely better to just avoid any kind of feeling of a need to talk about any shitcoins.

I see no reason why you should be angry about what JayJuanGee said to you; you are not the first person JayJuanGee has corrected on this thread or other threads about using crypto when you refer to bitcoin. Even though you made a mistake and someone else corrected you, JayJuanGee will still air his view on the matter so that you will be properly guided to know what to say when you are in such a situation again. JayJuanGee has corrected me on several occasions, even when other users have done that, and it has helped me to become a better person on this forum and increased my knowledge about bitcoin. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2024, 03:11:50 PM

>edited<

I know some other members have discussed this above but I still feel the need to buttress on it.

Perhaps I will buttress by telling you that the word crypto seems to be relating to every other coins (Altcoins) including shitcoins which is what we aren't discussing in this thread, it's only used when making illustration that has to do with all this Altcoins (shitcoins) which is even rare at this time because must have learnt the differences already.

So I put it to you .... that instead of using the word Crypto you should try to normalise using Bitcoin instead which is what JayJuanGee is trynna let you know but it seems you're taking it too person which is why i have to still let you know that we are in an anonymous forum where you do not know you are conversing with so their is no need to make personal attacks as the community is too big to remain stocked within a place. Hope this few words help you to adjust yourself.

And remember that we are discussing buy Bitcoin and Hodl which is enough reason to say the word crypto seems vague because it will have to bring Altcoins (Shitcoins) in to the picture whereas it's never included in the daily discussion of buying Bitcoin and Hodling it for a long term investment purposes.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:39:13 PM

[edited out]

[edited out]

[edited out]

You newbies always don't want to learn and if you continue going this way you will find this forum difficult. How dare you say things like this to our leader JJG, if for any reason he cautioned you that's because you are going astray. I remember when I started posting here, I was making series of mistakes and several times I was cautioned by JJG because he saw me that I was going wrong, I never for once dragged him. He did all that so that I will grow. Today I'm grateful that JJG showed me the light that I didn't have in the past when it comes to bitcoin investment. I can see that you are a rebellious human being and you hate taking instructions. I won't like you to come to this thread and sow seed of confusion by insulting people who you should be learning from. I don't care who you are but if you know you cannot learn please leave this thread Asap.

Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 03:40:51 PM

>edited<

I know some other members have discussed this above but I still feel the need to buttress on it.

Perhaps I will buttress by telling you that the word crypto seems to be relating to every other coins (Altcoins) including shitcoins which is what we aren't discussing in this thread, it's only used when making illustration that has to do with all this Altcoins (shitcoins) which is even rare at this time because must have learnt the differences already.

So I put it to you .... that instead of using the word Crypto you should try to normalise using Bitcoin instead which is what JayJuanGee is trynna let you know but it seems you're taking it too person which is why i have to still let you know that we are in an anonymous forum where you do not know you are conversing with so their is no need to make personal attacks as the community is too big to remain stocked within a place. Hope this few words help you to adjust yourself.

And remember that we are discussing buy Bitcoin and Hodl which is enough reason to say the word crypto seems vague because it will have to bring Altcoins (Shitcoins) in to the picture whereas it's never included in the daily discussion of buying Bitcoin and Hodling it for a long term investment purposes.

You are right Mate, A wise Man accept correction and take scolding as a means to be more better, Real Men ain't build with soft words, this scenario does not deserve the attention we are giving it. The first person who corrected me in this Forum was JJG, and I believe that was my second post in the forum. The sure thing is this forum will surely make one develop hard skin and learn, open mindedness is the key, no need for insensitive talks and anger.

Let not forget to buy, accumulate and hold with a long term view.
Popkon6

Activity: 630
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 08, 2024, 11:26:23 PM

You are right Mate, A wise Man accept correction and take scolding as a means to be more better, Real Men ain't build with soft words, this scenario does not deserve the attention we are giving it. The first person who corrected me in this Forum was JJG, and I believe that was my second post in the forum. The sure thing is this forum will surely make one develop hard skin and learn, open mindedness is the key, no need for insensitive talks and anger.

Let not forget to buy, accumulate and hold with a long term view.

We're basically here to get a plan on how to hold Bitcoin long-term. So attention is drawn to everyone's discussion here, so one should never appear here with unnecessary discussion. One method is how a typical investor can turn his money around by investing small amounts over the long term. But if we create attention in this direction it will be correct, attention on the other hand can divert the attention of the forum and this thread so be careful.

Why comparing shitcoin with bitcoin. Shitcoin has little or no value at all, it stands in for different cryptocurrencies that does not have a clearer purpose for existence, which at normally is base on hype and speculations ,while Bitcoin is a digital money valueable asset  that can be stored and accumulated for a long-term to yield profit, it is a store value that cannot be compared to any. You need to understand their difference so that you will be able to take the right decision,but when confused, feel free to share for a better unde
rstanding from those that understands more better.

Of course it is impossible to compare Bitcoin to other coins, where Bitcoin is at an all-time high, Sheetcoin is in no way comparable. Bitcoin is the best coin there is a large investor presence, if you look at it you can see that people have invested in this Bitcoin in almost all countries of the world. Because it has been faithfully maintained for a long time, many people are not afraid to invest here and bring huge money. For Bitcoin has the most people invested.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FinePoine0

Activity: 434
Merit: 129

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 03:07:49 AM

[edited out]

[edited out]

[edited out]

But anyway let's get back to the main discussion, keep posting as you have in the past. Because mistakes are bound to happen in human life, so look at it with forgiveness. Let's get back to the main discussion of Bitcoin and how our investment will survive long term.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 05:35:38 AM

No, it has not surged to a new ATH yet, but it's going to be today, or perhaps tomorrow? Cool

Plus JayJuanGee, the topic has become yours with the wisdom that you have imparted with plebs and with people who want go learn more about investing like me. Buy the DIP, or DCA are both good as long as the individual HODLs. It's probably better if the topic's title is changed simply to "Buy and HODL!", no?

I am not too excited about the idea of changing the name of a thread like this, especially after 452 pages of posts and more than 5 years of active posting in the thread - even though it seems that members participating in this thread are seemingly coming around to being more receptive to the idea of DCA over Buying the Dip and sure we compare lump sum investing (and front-loading in there too) and sometimes they write posts and seem to forget that buying the dip is one of three decent strategies

- even though I am likely going to argue until I am blue in the face that buying the dip is not a good starting strategy for a no coiner, but also may well not be a good strategy for a low coiner, unless the low coiner started out with something like lump sum and/or attempting to front-load his investment.. but merely front-loading might cause him to no longer be a low coiner, which becomes part of the justification towards giving more emphasis towards buying the dip as a quasi-beginner strategy.

[edited out]

I guess we are breaking up, then.

That is too bad.   Cry

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:30:57 AM

[edited out]

[edited out]

[edited out]

But anyway let's get back to the main discussion, keep posting as you have in the past. Because mistakes are bound to happen in human life, so look at it with forgiveness. Let's get back to the main discussion of Bitcoin and how our investment will survive long term.

That's true allot of people has air their view he that has an ear let him hear , just that we must have it always that perception of people differ many see correction as the worst thing to happen to them and resist it when ever they sees it but those who accepts it no matter the source grow higher and unlimited why then who always felt they are above correction get stock along the road all time. No body is encyclopedia of knowledge the forum is to learn share idea correct and passed any helpful information despite hold it buy with any strategy this things must paly for you to sustain the courage and achieve the dream of the holding.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:34:04 AM

That is too bad.   Cry
I like the way you responded to @Briankimp1; it shows you are truly a leader who wants everyone to be at peace and improve on this forum. I believe your response will make Briankimp1 take back what he said to you because he will still see you as a man to look up to.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 07:57:55 AM

That is too bad.   Cry
I like the way you responded to @Briankimp1; it shows you are truly a leader who wants everyone to be at peace and improve on this forum. I believe your response will make Briankimp1 take back what he said to you because he will still see you as a man to look up to.

Actually he don't need to feel bad regarding on what words he receive if he really want to learn but instead he should learn to correct his self towards what has been discuss. Its normal to get hurt but what he need to do is to bounce back so by next time he try to contribute on the discussion then provably he can give the best suggestion or answer from the post in the thread. We just need to be a good listener/reader to improve and its good that @Briankimp1 apologize so maybe there's still a hope that everything will be corrected. I believe he just made that post since he's emotion is so high and just want to release his frustration.

For @Briankimp1 bounce back man for sure we can learn a lot by sharing our opinions here although there are times that we commit mistake but its good to be corrected since that means there are many things need to improve.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Justbillywitt

Activity: 280
Merit: 235

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 08:52:14 AM

That is too bad.   Cry
@JJG is a leader, a reputable and respected member of the forum, so there is no need for him to be engaging in an unproductive argument with a newbie who is still trying to grow in rank but chooses to do it the wrong way. As a leader he has demonstrated what's expected of him and I really applaud him for his response and composure, that show his level of maturity.

My advice to people who post in this thread is that, don't be too proud to accept corrections when you are going wrong, no matter the tune you might perceive the corrections. People who don't care about your growth won't even care to advise you when you are going wrong. Secondly we have to understand that written words and spoken words hits differently, it could be that the person who is correcting you didn't mean any harm when writing his post, and he is doing it with love in his heart, but you that's at the receiving end will interprete it differently when reading it. People should just understand that unnecessary outbursts in a public domain is not a good thing, it will only make people think bad about you.

Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: