Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 87729 times)
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 03:30:16 AM

Since I know that I am accumulating bitcoin for the long term, I am not primarily concerned about buying the bitcoin dip so that I will not be carried away by it and mess up my bitcoin accumulation journey. Based on the money I used to accumulate bitcoin monthly, I still have a long time before I accumulate the quantity of bitcoin I want to hold. So I stick with accumulating bitcoin monthly when my money is readily available for me to use. This discipline has helped me to accumulate bitcoin without going through any difficulties, and it also allows me to accumulate bitcoin when bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. This is how I accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy.
Continuing to consistently do what you have started, of course, this will be very profitable for you when the Bitcoin price reaches a new ATH later and this will not be possible for those who do not understand well how to invest in Bitcoin, it is true that if we choose to combining the purchasing method is decreasing and using the DCA method could cause us to be disturbed when purchasing using the DCA method. It could be that the funds we use to purchase the DCA method we use when purchasing are decreasing so we have to buy in small quantities when purchasing using the DCA method, I think it would be better for us to just use the DCA method as you have done, of course this will be very profitable for us.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:13:12 AM
Merited by wmaurik (1)

Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, that is the golden rule.
We are not talking about selling in this thread.  We are talking about various forums of accumulating bitcoin with a presumption of long term investing, and there is no need to figure out your various selling parameters until later down the road. 

Of course, you can talk about whatever you like, but if you are talking about buying and selling as a kind of basic approach to investing, then maybe you are not even clear about what investing means, since you are talking about trading rather than investing.

Yeah, a lot of folks make the same dumbass mistake, and they act like their getting in and out of some asset (whether bitcoin or anything else) is actually investing, when it better fits into the category of trading and or gambling.
I'm happy I'm am getting ideas, I understand what you are saying very well, as a newbie I have thought of ways or strategy to use in my investment and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum to get ideas.
From the ideas I have gotten from this forum now trading is a no for me when it comes to bitcoin investment, I'm planning on hodling and I will use the DCA method mentioned here in this forum for me I think is the best I don't need to wait for the fall of Bitcoin before I can start accumulating I will start now since is a very very long time investment am going into.
Thanks JayJuanGee for your intelligent write-ups, I went back and I saw a lot of your write-ups and it has really changed my way of thinking about Bitcoin investment.

I am glad that you are rethinking your earlier practices - especially if you had been thinking that selling is a good way to accumulate more bitcoin.. so if you can figure out some kind of an amount of weekly investment amount that is reasonable to you, whether that is $100 per week or $10 per week, you can start out some kind of an ongoing BTC accumulation plan and to study bitcoin at the same time in order to perhaps become more confident in your own choices regarding how much to buy, how long to accumulate it and how much bitcoin that you might think that you might need before you might start to change your strategy into something other than ongoing accumulation... and one of the things with bitcoin is that anyone can get into it at amounts that work for them, yet they still may have to figure out how to hold it themselves and various other kinds of learnings about bitcoin in order that bitcoin may have greater chances to give them more rather than fewer options in their own futures.

You are absolutely right, For many focusing on holding and accumulating Bitcoin for the long haul might be a safer in their investment. Their are numerous testimonies on how holding bitcoin for the long term pays off. It's crucial to stay informed and cautious in this fast paced crypto space to protect your investments. Trading in the crypto world can be a risky game, especially for those new to the scene. Centralized exchanges do rely heavily on trading for market movements, and that can lead to manipulation, making it tough for beginners to navigate. Understanding the ins and outs of trading, like market dips and news impact, requires a deep level of knowledge and skill.

We are talking about bitcoin and not crypto or shitcoins in this space.  Sure you used the word bitcoin a couple of times yet it makes no sense why you seem to believe that there is some kind of need to use the term crypto.. unless maybe you don't know what bitcoin is.. or maybe you are trying to appear smarter by throwing in some meaningless and amorphous word in a thread that is about bitcoin.

Finally you claim DCA to be risk-free, which again is not possible, as even something as simple as getting out of bed has a risk, so DCA must have it too, even if it is a very solid strategy to use by newbies and experts alike.
DCA is only risky if you over invest aggressively with it, apart from that if you use 10% of your income, or the right amount from your discretionary income to invest using DCA on a long-term bitcoin journey with regular accumulating bitcoin weekly or monthly. It will not put pressure on you and you would not feel as if you are investing, and gradually your portfolio will increase overtime. It is the best method for beginners to accumulate bitcoin to build their portfolio with passage of time.

Any investment is risky in the sense that you can lose up to 100% of the amount that you put into the investment.

So with bitcoin, if you are investing with DCA and using discretionary/disposable income, then at least you are not using money that you need for your expenses, and if you need the money then maybe you should not be investing it into something that could go to zero.

On the other hand, surely we know that there are upside and downside scenarios, including in bitcoin, so there are chances that what you invest into bitcoin could increase in value and might even increase more than other places that you could have had placed the value.  So there is a balance that comes from both understanding that the BTC price could go either way, while at the same time, bitcoin happens to be quite an amazing paradigm-shifting kind of a technology of sound money and even facilitating self-sovereignty, so that folks who understand and appreciate bitcoin's value proposition can likely recognize and appreciate that bitcoin remains something that is likely going to continue to gain in adoption and grow in its various network effects. which also are somewhat pegged to bitcoin's likely ongoing price growth.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:57:59 AM

Today we see Bitcoin going over 70k, we have been on a sideway run from the start of March to now. We saw a new ATH $73794 on 14 Mar, and have also seen some dips along the way. Anyone care to state how close they got to the dips over this period?

(Bitstamp USD$ prices on the daily chart)

20 Mar $60,760
17 Apr $59,629
01 May $56,500

From my own DCA data, looking at the lowest cost price around/near/on those dates I got corn at these prices:

March $62,000
April $62,050
May $57,033

I didnt do any dip buying, but did triple my dca amounts from May. How did you all do dca or dip?

Since I know that I am accumulating bitcoin for the long term, I am not primarily concerned about buying the bitcoin dip so that I will not be carried away by it and mess up my bitcoin accumulation journey. Based on the money I used to accumulate bitcoin monthly, I still have a long time before I accumulate the quantity of bitcoin I want to hold. So I stick with accumulating bitcoin monthly when my money is readily available for me to use. This discipline has helped me to accumulate bitcoin without going through any difficulties, and it also allows me to accumulate bitcoin when bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. This is how I accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy.
The DCA method have helped a lot of us since we started our bitcoin journey and I am also a testimony to it. Why I love this accumulating method is that it helps your to manage your discretionary income properly because you will always have a fixed amount that is set aside for buying bitcoin whenever you get paid. Using DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin will also make your bitcoin journey flexible for you and you will also have time to run other business without it affecting the other.

Also I wouldn't have been able to acquire the quantity of bitcoin that I have now through DCA than any other accumulating method, because I don't think that I will be able to keep such money in fiat without tampering it assuming I am not investing it weekly into bitcoin. I just keep buying with the budget I have assigned from my disposable income whether bitcoin price is going up or down, I don't care. I now manage my income properly and I trim down my expenses because my regular DCA is my priority and I don't want any action of mine that will make me skip a week without buying.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 08:12:13 AM

Continuing to consistently do what you have started, of course, this will be very profitable for you when the Bitcoin price reaches a new ATH later and this will not be possible for those who do not understand well how to invest in Bitcoin, it is true that if we choose to combining the purchasing method is decreasing and using the DCA method could cause us to be disturbed when purchasing using the DCA method. It could be that the funds we use to purchase the DCA method we use when purchasing are decreasing so we have to buy in small quantities when purchasing using the DCA method, I think it would be better for us to just use the DCA method as you have done, of course this will be very profitable for us.
Even though I am anticipating bitcoin to reach the $100k price, I am not accumulating bitcoin to sell it when it reaches $100k. The $100k price will increase the adoption of bitcoin because so many people still have doubts about it, but if the bitcoin price gets to $100k this year or next year, it will change their impressions about bitcoin. Every investor accumulates bitcoin based on their discretionary fund. If your discretionary fund allows you to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy and also buy the dip, go on with the plan because it will help you to be fast on your accumulation journey.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 09:23:05 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2024, 09:33:24 AM by Kliss
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Finally you claim DCA to be risk-free, which again is not possible, as even something as simple as getting out of bed has a risk, so DCA must have it too, even if it is a very solid strategy to use by newbies and experts alike.
DCA is only risky if you over invest aggressively with it, apart from that if you use 10% of your income, or the right amount from your discretionary income to invest using DCA on a long-term bitcoin journey with regular accumulating bitcoin weekly or monthly. It will not put pressure on you and you would not feel as if you are investing, and gradually your portfolio will increase overtime. It is the best method for beginners to accumulate bitcoin to build their portfolio with passage of time.

Any investment is risky in the sense that you can lose up to 100% of the amount that you put into the investment.

So with bitcoin, if you are investing with DCA and using discretionary/disposable income, then at least you are not using money that you need for your expenses, and if you need the money then maybe you should not be investing it into something that could go to zero.

On the other hand, surely we know that there are upside and downside scenarios, including in bitcoin, so there are chances that what you invest into bitcoin could increase in value and might even increase more than other places that you could have had placed the value.  So there is a balance that comes from both understanding that the BTC price could go either way, while at the same time, bitcoin happens to be quite an amazing paradigm-shifting kind of a technology of sound money and even facilitating self-sovereignty, so that folks who understand and appreciate bitcoin's value proposition can likely recognize and appreciate that bitcoin remains something that is likely going to continue to gain in adoption and grow in its various network effects. which also are somewhat pegged to bitcoin's likely ongoing price growth.
Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) may not be entirely risk free, but if you understand it, it's a solid strategy that can be beneficial for both beginners and experienced investors. It helps smooth out the impact of market volatility and is a popular method for many in the bitcoin investment world. Investing always carries risks, and it's crucial to be mindful of the possibility of losing the invested amount. By using discretionary income for investments like Bitcoin with a DCA strategy, you're ensuring that you're not risking money needed for essential expenses. Understanding the potential outcomes, both positive and negative, is key when investing in assets like Bitcoin. Bitcoin's innovative features and potential for wider adoption and network effects make it an appealing investment for those who grasp its significance.
Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:12:28 AM

Today we see Bitcoin going over 70k, we have been on a sideway run from the start of March to now. We saw a new ATH $73794 on 14 Mar, and have also seen some dips along the way. Anyone care to state how close they got to the dips over this period?

20 Mar $60,760
17 Apr $59,629
01 May $56,500

From my own DCA data, looking at the lowest cost price around/near/on those dates I got corn at these prices:

March $62,000
April $62,050
May $57,033

I didnt do any dip buying, but did triple my dca amounts from May. How did you all do dca or dip?

The DCA method have helped a lot of us since we started our bitcoin journey and I am also a testimony to it. Why I love this accumulating method is that it helps your to manage your discretionary income properly because you will always have a fixed amount that is set aside for buying bitcoin whenever you get paid. Using DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin will also make your bitcoin journey flexible for you and you will also have time to run other business without it affecting the other.

Also I wouldn't have been able to acquire the quantity of bitcoin that I have now through DCA than any other accumulating method, because I don't think that I will be able to keep such money in fiat without tampering it assuming I am not investing it weekly into bitcoin. I just keep buying with the budget I have assigned from my disposable income whether bitcoin price is going up or down, I don't care. I now manage my income properly and I trim down my expenses because my regular DCA is my priority and I don't want any action of mine that will make me skip a week without buying.

For me I don't, and am not comfortable with the idea or assertion of considering the dca strategy to be a fixed amount, considering the fact that your investment money will be coming from your disposable income where there can be variations of expenses across week's, or months, if you are dcaing in weeks there are weeks that you may have less expenses and there are also weeks that you may spend more the same as in months too, so at when you incure less expenses you can as well increase your dca amount and as well it can reduce too depending on your disposable at that particular time, what am trying to say is that prioritizing having a fixed dca amount might make you to invest certain amount of money that maybe is meant to be used for your living expenses Will now be used for your investment just because you want to meet up with your fixed dca amount which might not be a good approach towards your investment. The dca strategy is a flexible strategy where you can comfortably grow your assets without seeing it as a burden, what is most important is consistency and working towards achieving your investment goal and objectives.

Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:40:05 AM

Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, that is the golden rule.
We are not talking about selling in this thread.  We are talking about various forums of accumulating bitcoin with a presumption of long term investing, and there is no need to figure out your various selling parameters until later down the road. 

Of course, you can talk about whatever you like, but if you are talking about buying and selling as a kind of basic approach to investing, then maybe you are not even clear about what investing means, since you are talking about trading rather than investing.

Yeah, a lot of folks make the same dumbass mistake, and they act like their getting in and out of some asset (whether bitcoin or anything else) is actually investing, when it better fits into the category of trading and or gambling.
I'm happy I'm am getting ideas, I understand what you are saying very well, as a newbie I have thought of ways or strategy to use in my investment and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum to get ideas.
From the ideas I have gotten from this forum now trading is a no for me when it comes to bitcoin investment, I'm planning on hodling and I will use the DCA method mentioned here in this forum for me I think is the best I don't need to wait for the fall of Bitcoin before I can start accumulating I will start now since is a very very long time investment am going into.
Thanks JayJuanGee for your intelligent write-ups, I went back and I saw a lot of your write-ups and it has really changed my way of thinking about Bitcoin investment.

I am glad that you are rethinking your earlier practices - especially if you had been thinking that selling is a good way to accumulate more bitcoin.. so if you can figure out some kind of an amount of weekly investment amount that is reasonable to you, whether that is $100 per week or $10 per week, you can start out some kind of an ongoing BTC accumulation plan and to study bitcoin at the same time in order to perhaps become more confident in your own choices regarding how much to buy, how long to accumulate it and how much bitcoin that you might think that you might need before you might start to change your strategy into something other than ongoing accumulation... and one of the things with bitcoin is that anyone can get into it at amounts that work for them, yet they still may have to figure out how to hold it themselves and various other kinds of learnings about bitcoin in order that bitcoin may have greater chances to give them more rather than fewer options in their own futures.
From my own personal experience I have come to understand that people who thinks to buy bitcoin and sell founds difficult to hodl bitcoin because the main reason for them buying bitcoin is just sell to make profit and they want this profit so fast which is so difficult for them to have that patience to hodl bitcoin.  Those that their thinking is just to buy bitcoin are the real investors because they buy and never have any thoughts of when to sell bitcoin. Buying bitcoin and planning when to sell is just like trading buy buying and hodling their is no plan of when to sell and investors like this hodl comfortable without been bothered to get profit quick. Buying bitcoin to hodl is not difficul but everything depends on interest. If the interest is there to buy bitcoin will be very important and the amount either small or big does matter.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Onyeeze

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:45:00 AM

From my own personal experience I have come to understand that people who thinks to buy bitcoin and sell founds difficult to hodl bitcoin because the main reason for them buying bitcoin is just sell to make profit and they want this profit so fast which is so difficult for them to have that patience to hodl bitcoin.  Those that their thinking is just to buy bitcoin are the real investors because they buy and never have any thoughts of when to sell bitcoin. Buying bitcoin and planning when to sell is just like trading buy buying and hodling their is no plan of when to sell and investors like this hodl comfortable without been bothered to get profit quick. Buying bitcoin to hodl is not difficul but everything depends on interest. If the interest is there to buy bitcoin will be very important and the amount either small or big does matter.
before you see somebody make up his mind to hold Bitcoin for long time that means that person has been involving itself in business of cryptocurrency so what come to their mind mostly is to buy bitcoin and the sell when the price increases more so many or persons who said that they are holding Bitcoin they are not holding Bitcoin because what they needed at that time is to make a profit and if bitcoin increase above the amount to the bought in the market they will sell to make a profit and after them they will also purchase and when bitcoin increase they will say so that is continuous way there are doing things in order to make a small amount of profit not knowing that when you hold a bitcoin for long time it is when you make a potential profit more than investing short term.

Justinapeter

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:49:21 AM

Even though I am anticipating bitcoin to reach the $100k price, I am not accumulating bitcoin to sell it when it reaches $100k. The $100k price will increase the adoption of bitcoin because so many people still have doubts about it, but if the bitcoin price gets to $100k this year or next year, it will change their impressions about bitcoin. Every investor accumulates bitcoin based on their discretionary fund. If your discretionary fund allows you to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy and also buy the dip, go on with the plan because it will help you to be fast on your accumulation journey.
Bitcoin has risen dramatically since its inception and till today, using it as a store of value is just concerned by a few number of individuals. Bitcoin has a consensus it has been following and I believe it will continue to follow that path for years to come from now. If you wish to use it as a store of value, it just makes a lot of sense because in its initial purpose, it should serve for that. But due to large number of people using it for investment purpose and some other factors attached, its volatility nature will continue to prevail and makes it unlikely to remain at a particular price and be regarded as a store of value for a long time. The concept of the store of value will make more sense without the volatile nature of it, but since it is not, you’ll only get to be profitable when the price is on high value.
So even if Bitcoin hits 100k today it will still grow bigger tomorrow so they mindset should always be to accumulate more and more the only time we should think about selling is when we are now retired or we could even pass it to our children as inheritance.
Briankimp1

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:07:58 AM

before you see somebody make up his mind to hold Bitcoin for long time that means that person has been involving itself in business of cryptocurrency so what come to their mind mostly is to buy bitcoin and the sell when the price increases more so many or persons who said that they are holding Bitcoin they are not holding Bitcoin because what they needed at that time is to make a profit and if bitcoin increase above the amount to the bought in the market they will sell to make a profit and after them they will also purchase and when bitcoin increase they will say so that is continuous way there are doing things in order to make a small amount of profit not knowing that when you hold a bitcoin for long time it is when you make a potential profit more than investing short term.

I believe this is why we’re here to raise concerning conversations and talk about ways to simplify investments and derive the best possible outcome, most new comers getting into crypto and buying Bitcoin come bearing the same thing in mind which is investing for a short period of time.

This only emphasizes the usefulness of this platform and threads like this aimed at educating investors on how to buy and hold which is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts hoping to become mighty whales some day.
Onyeeze

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:18:32 AM

I believe this is why we’re here to raise concerning conversations and talk about ways to simplify investments and derive the best possible outcome, most new comers getting into crypto and buying Bitcoin come bearing the same thing in mind which is investing for a short period of time.

This only emphasizes the usefulness of this platform and threads like this aimed at educating investors on how to buy and hold which is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts hoping to become mighty whales some day.
many people has already had the clear understanding of this but the thing is that they do things on their own so I believe that whoever that we want to learn we will learn and understand the procedures of investing in cryptocurrency mostly in Bitcoin, the people who actually invest for short-term investment there are people who is curious to at least make them dollar difference from their investment so those people they are only concentrating for benefiting at that moment and then the profit they need is a smaller profit not a larger profit so you cannot blame them and the people who is interested to invest and make a profit for cryptocurrency investment politely in Bitcoin will you like to invest a long time so that they will make a mega profit.. beginners have to learn and understand the scenario not to just go into a investment because of they needed your quick money.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:20:08 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2024, 11:33:56 AM by Tmoonz

We are not talking about selling in this thread.  We are talking about various forums of accumulating bitcoin with a presumption of long term investing, and there is no need to figure out your various selling parameters until later down the road.  

It Will make more sense if only you can be more specific in terms of using the word crypto such that if you are referring to Bitcoin you can just say Bitcoin or probably  mention the other coins that your are making reference to , another important thing I want to talk about is the fact the only coin that has holding potential is Bitcoin as it has a solid foundation such that other coins performance depends on it , so for me it doesn't really make sense for anyone to say that to buy and hold is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts whereas is a Bitcoin long term investment discussion thread.

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 11:30:48 AM

Also its good that we are discussing about bitcoin investment in this thread so that we could also figure out if there's something wrong with the methods we use. So that we can be corrected and make our investment to get good result in future. That's why its ideal for new investor to participate on a discussion like this since for sure there would be a lot of learnings to get especially that they can read multiple opinion which can make their mind sharp towards dealing on any possible scenario that they might encounter in future.

I'm impressed on how people deal with their investment and the way how they share some valuable information this help a lot of investor especially when they are seeking for some valid opinions regarding on some pointers that they are considering to follow.

So hopefully all of us here will earn success so lets continue to plant and for sure there would be a good harvest to come in future.

Briankimp1

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:35:26 AM

many people has already had the clear understanding of this but the thing is that they do things on their own so I believe that whoever that we want to learn we will learn and understand the procedures of investing in cryptocurrency mostly in Bitcoin, the people who actually invest for short-term investment there are people who is curious to at least make them dollar difference from their investment so those people they are only concentrating for benefiting at that moment and then the profit they need is a smaller profit not a larger profit so you cannot blame them and the people who is interested to invest and make a profit for cryptocurrency investment politely in Bitcoin will you like to invest a long time so that they will make a mega profit.. beginners have to learn and understand the scenario not to just go into a investment because of they needed your quick money.

I think it depends on the amount of quality information the individual is privileged to have, Which is why I was very careful to acknowledge the usefulness of threads such as this aimed at educating beginners.
Helping them to understand and make profitable decisions on the space, which is more or less the right path to follow on this unending journey of crypto currency’s.
Briankimp1

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:39:07 AM

We are not talking about selling in this thread.  We are talking about various forums of accumulating bitcoin with a presumption of long term investing, and there is no need to figure out your various selling parameters until later down the road.  

It Will make more sense if only you can be more specific in terms of using the word crypto such that if you are referring to Bitcoin you can just say Bitcoin or probably  mention the other coins that your are making reference to , another important thing I want to talk about is the fact the only coin that has holding potential is Bitcoin as it has a solid foundation such that other coins performance depends on it , so for me it doesn't really make sense for anyone to say that to buy and hold is the anthem of all crypto enthusiasts whereas is a Bitcoin long term investment discussion thread.

I see where you’re going with this and you’re absolutely right, I was also referring to Bitcoin thanks for the notice I’ll be careful with my wordings next time to avoid any confusion of any sort.
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 01:23:02 PM

The "Interest" and the view of Bitcoin in the eye of the investor is what propels his actions in Bitcoin wether to buy and hold, or take it as a Tradable coin  to make profit off through gambling her prices. For investors that see the potentials and understand the value of Bitcoin also as an asset, they care about accumulating, above all having a Solid Bitcoin Portfolio. Many ain't found here, there view are limited to bull run pumps, how to buy now and impatient for profit by tomorrow,lol, expecting ×1000 return. Am not surprise when the reverse is the case for them, they become liquidity for those who understand how to approach Bitcoin.
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 70
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 01:23:44 PM

Also its good that we are discussing about bitcoin investment in this thread so that we could also figure out if there's something wrong with the methods we use. So that we can be corrected and make our investment to get good result in future. That's why its ideal for new investor to participate on a discussion like this since for sure there would be a lot of learnings to get especially that they can read multiple opinion which can make their mind sharp towards dealing on any possible scenario that they might encounter in future.

I'm impressed on how people deal with their investment and the way how they share some valuable information this help a lot of investor especially when they are seeking for some valid opinions regarding on some pointers that they are considering to follow.

So hopefully all of us here will earn success so lets continue to plant and for sure there would be a good harvest to come in future.

This just remember me of something I learnt about rules. I guess I heard it in a movie.

There are so many rules here,
Some are written,
While others are not,
You learn those that are written by reading,
And learn those that are not written when you break them.

I think when we go through the internet inorder to search for Bitcoin investment strategies or information, we sometimes see so many related concepts that talks about the same thing without adding something new. But the purpose of having such discussion on this thread enables new and old investors to foresee the none written investment strategies that we might not find elsewhere, as most people who share this things might have had personal experience with them. So most times, I just prefer reading through people's opinion to learn rather than add what they already know.
Zackz5000

Activity: 126
Merit: 97

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 02:04:21 PM

I think it depends on the amount of quality information the individual is privileged to have, Which is why I was very careful to acknowledge the usefulness of threads such as this aimed at educating beginners.
Helping them to understand and make profitable decisions on the space, which is more or less the right path to follow on this unending journey of crypto currency’s.
It seems you don't still understand the difference between Bitcoin and other coin in crypto as you still emphasis on crypto currency. Bitcoin is a potential coin that is more reliable to invest on than other coin in the crypto market so you should be more specific when using the word Crypto currency so that new investors or beginners will understand more of what you are talking about, if it is shitcoins, aitcoins or Bitcoin you mention it rather than generalizing it to crypto currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 02:17:39 PM

It's all about the mindset when it comes to Bitcoin. Some folks are in it for the quick profits, so they struggle with holding onto their Bitcoin for the long term. On the other hand, those who see the bigger picture and buy Bitcoin without an immediate plan to sell are the true hodlers and investors. They're comfortable holding onto their Bitcoin without the pressure to make quick profits. It all boils down to personal interest and commitment. If the interest is there, buying and holding Bitcoin becomes a meaningful and rewarding experience, regardless of the amount invested. Many people jump into Bitcoin without fully understanding it, especially when the price is soaring. When the price starts fluctuating they panic and criticize Bitcoin, forgetting their lack of knowledge. The key to Bitcoin investment is to accumulate and hold for the long term. Learning from early Bitcoin investors who believed in its growth potential, even when it wasn't valued as it is now can be inspiring. They held onto their coins, and that long term perspective is crucial.Looking ahead, it's essential for investors to envision where Bitcoin could be in the next 5-10 years the potential for further appreciation is significant. So, instead of constantly thinking about selling focus on accumulating and hodling for the long term .So, it's all about accumulating and hodling for the future with confidence in Bitcoin's potential.
rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 348

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 02:49:09 PM

20 Mar $60,760
17 Apr $59,629
01 May $56,500

March $62,000
April $62,050
May $57,033

For me I don't, and am not comfortable with the idea or assertion of considering the dca strategy to be a fixed amount, considering the fact that your investment money will be coming from your disposable income where there can be variations of expenses across week's, or months, if you are dcaing in weeks there are weeks that you may have less expenses and there are also weeks that you may spend more the same as in months too, so at when you incure less expenses you can as well increase your dca amount and as well it can reduce too depending on your disposable at that particular time, what am trying to say is that prioritizing having a fixed dca amount might make you to invest certain amount of money that maybe is meant to be used for your living expenses Will now be used for your investment just because you want to meet up with your fixed dca amount which might not be a good approach towards your investment. The dca strategy is a flexible strategy where you can comfortably grow your assets without seeing it as a burden, what is most important is consistency and working towards achieving your investment goal and objectives.
However, one can DCA in Bitcoin with a fixed amount of money for a limited time, then as time goes on, the person can increase the amount he/she uses for DCAing. Bitcoin investment is purely for those that are ready to risk their discretionary income or, let's say, disposable income. The reason is because, no matter the strategy one is using to accumulate Bitcoin for the long term, it is still risky. That is why it's important to invest in Bitcoin with a disposable income. This is the type of money that remains when you are done with settling expenses for the whole month or the main time before other money comes, and it's called disposable income or discretionary income, because it won't matter much to you even if you lose 100% of your capital.

As humans, expenses increase every day because of the unstable economy in most countries, and we know that the economy can make one spend every day, no matter how hard you try to stop it. You can only discipline yourself not to spend too much, some days or weeks, but spending is still spending. As a matter of fact, you can't stop expenses totally. The only thing one should pray for is to have a good job that pays well so that he/she can increase the amount they DCA monthly. When you have a job that pays $200 monthly and you DCA $20 monthly, then you manage to squeeze out another way you can start a small business and the business brings $100 profits every week. You can also invest $10 in the investment every week. So let's say $10 per week ×4=40+20=60 per month. So the DCAing amount has increased from $20 to $60 monthly, when you add $20 from your monthly salary and $40 from your business profit. The only way one can increase the amount you DCA is by working smart. It's not a thing that they can force. One has to plan ahead before making the move to increase the amount of DCA. There are some people who can't increase the amount they DCA because of how the economy has collapsed, so they need another alternative that can support them before they are able to increase their DCAing amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 »
  Print  

Jump to: