Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity  (Read 5857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aridop12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:26:39 PM

Hello team !
what is the current minimum contribution to this project and what payment methods are available for shares ? I am interested in buying tokens as profitably as possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:41:22 PM

Hello team !
please tell us which partners you are currently negotiating with regarding the listing ? Still it would be very important to me

We will announce the launch and the partners later. Stay tuned!

Hello team !
what is the current minimum contribution to this project and what payment methods are available for shares ? I am interested in buying tokens as profitably as possible

The minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000
squadanspamar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:56:20 PM

The minimum investment to get 30% discount is €1000

It seems like this is a really good time to buy tokens and I'm happy to take advantage of these opportunities and I think I'll be able to buy tokens for me soon
truthtepafood

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:53:12 PM

At the moment not about banking apps are gaining more and more popularity as they can link Fiat money and cryptocurrency and soon they will be able to replace exchanges

I agree with you here and I am sure that such a banking app will be in demand and will scale quickly especially if I can pay for goods and services in the real world )
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:11:11 PM

Hello team !

Hello!  The currency's accepted are USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH and the minimum contribution is 1000 EUR.
ziodefera

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:37:47 PM

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607

thank you guys for such content and I was able to learn a lot about this project and I am sure that this project will be in demand
FrankenberryGerardo925

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Hello team !

Hello!  The currency's accepted are USD, GBP, EUR, BTC, ETH and the minimum contribution is 1000 EUR.

Great I'm just taking the opportunity to buy tokens and get bonuses but I need to understand when your products will be launched or will it depend on the investment ?
truthtepafood

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM

Have you ever wondered what companies are doing with YOUR personal information online and how you could benefit from it? 

Watch David Lucatch, the President and Co Founder of KABN, on FTMIG Presents: A Look Inside KABN Systems N.A. http://[Suspicious link removed]/aQJA30qd607

thank you guys for such content and I was able to learn a lot about this project and I am sure that this project will be in demand

I like how many partners this project has and I think there will be even more in the future . This is still a huge prospect
ziodefera

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:30:16 PM

Please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the team has plans for this year and also I would like to understand how many tokens will be issued in total
queseshega

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:12:33 PM

I like how many partners this project has and I think there will be even more in the future . This is still a huge prospect

Indeed more of this content will be needed in order to understand how the project will develop and this is very useful for the community and for future investors
truthtepafood

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:58:48 PM

Hello team !

Great I'm just taking the opportunity to buy tokens and get bonuses but I need to understand when your products will be launched or will it depend on the investment ?

I think that the team will inform us about how much money they were able to attract.
I also wonder what will happen to the shares that won't be sold
ziodefera

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:43:53 PM

Hello team !

it looks like it will be a really good investment and I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity for me and it will still be a huge prospect for earnings)
linkdoni328

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:03:26 PM

Hello team !

it looks like it will be a really good investment and I will definitely take advantage of this opportunity for me and it will still be a huge prospect for earnings)

At least the tokens will be secured by the company's assets which is very important in such a market and means that we will not see a dump
buyhapoti

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:40:18 PM

Hello team !

Today I will be added to the white list and try to buy tokens for me . Still such a bonus can give certain advantages after listing
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:43:19 PM

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
KABN.NETWORK (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:29:58 AM

Hello team !

We are still working on the determining of the minimum investment as we are asking people to join the whitelist and express their interest. The 30% bonus starts from 1000€ investment

That will be after the sales of STO which is activated now
You can get whitelisted now
Kipras13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 11:58:34 AM

I don't know why STO projects are not being successful. Every STO project keeps extending their sale period to reach the soft cap but I haven't seen any project that raised good money. I saw KABN last year, I was hyped to participate but later I realized this STO is nothing different than others. Hyghtech, Orbis, KABN, Mobu all are STO that never seen success yet.

But I was interested in the fact that the project has such authoritative partners already now .
I think this will allow us to fully implement the project and make it popular
buyhapoti

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:06:47 PM

of course, I am attracted to bonuses right now, but I will need to understand when the project will be implemented and how long it will take to attract profits
shagiim

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:10:14 PM

Now it is really difficult to move forward in this market and even worthwhile projects do not receive sufficient funding .
it seems to me that investors now have little confidence in the crypto market
RobinFunk

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:09:32 PM

Hello team !
do you have any working prototypes at the moment ?
I would really like to understand how this will work in practice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: