Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 02:21:39 AM

No, I am.not investing in an ICO. It is too much risky because the team doing ICO is.not only achieving.goals and ideal target for.they.are only after the contributions of the investors. They will just list the coin in below ICO price. Some made 10x or 20-100x below ICO price. I have known some projects like this so this is why I really do not like ICO projects. I will just investy money on bitcoin and eth. This is way better than investing in an ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:49:27 AM

No investors will put their money for nothing. It's a basic rule that if you're going to invest then you should do your own research before investing.

ICO is so risky and we have to be careful specially if we're going to invest with such a great amount in it.
I think there are topics here that can help us how to determine legit and potential ICO.

If you're a big time investors try to hire some experts, it really helps you to choose those potential ICOs.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:09:46 AM

Of course researching is important. Blind investment increases the risk of loosing one's money. Research allows one to get to know the people he is dealing with beyond the periphery. I research before I invest in ICOs
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:20:02 AM

ICO are now the investing commodity for the investors and the youngsters are good to invest in it because they can understand the power of crypto and it's use for the coming days and if we do research for the ICO we can find the pros and cons of that coin and now it is the best way to make a profitable investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:24:43 AM

This might just buying a cellphone without knowing the specification of it, same like investing, if you really want to have an investment then you should do a research, like how much the coin should you buy, what is the purpose of the coin and even the end of the ICO is also a thing to consider. As long as you need to put some money as investment it is better to do a research.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:41:29 AM

This might just buying a cellphone without knowing the specification of it, same like investing, if you really want to have an investment then you should do a research, like how much the coin should you buy, what is the purpose of the coin and even the end of the ICO is also a thing to consider. As long as you need to put some money as investment it is better to do a research.

Exactly my point you have to know what you are buying and his specifications, else why would you buy some random product without knowing it.
Just be asured of what your heading into is what you need.

Nothing to see here
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:28:18 AM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I agree with your point that ICOS projects are easy to mobilize capital and investors are vulnerable to fraud. Therefore I am not interested in ICOS projects like 2017. You should research and analyze ICOS projects carefully before you participate in those projects. Because you can lose all your money if you believe in an unclear project.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:40:38 AM

It seems to me that there are no more people left who do not check projects before investing today. I am sure that a very large mass of people today check projects and analyze them before they really have the opportunity to invest.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:25:17 AM

Scammers are always upgrading their knowledge and skills on scamming investors and traders so there is always a need to make a thorough research first on any ICO you want to invest. ICOs are still one of the profitable investment areas in the cryptocurrency market and is still a lucrative area for the scammers. Regulation can also help the investors in weeding out those fake companies that are still proliferating in the ICO industry.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

Not because you are investing what you can afford to lose, you will not research or investigate the ICO that you intend to invest, even if the ICO is being hyped and experts are pointing that it's a good investment, you should set up your own criteria and study on where and how you should invest, it's your money you should be responsible on where you are putting it.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:45:55 AM

Strict and deep research of any ICO before investing is a great and useful habit for every cryptoinvestor.I prefer getting information from different sources such as BTT,Icorating,Icobench,Icotracker and other cryptosites.Also I am checking FB profiles of every team member.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:00:56 AM

It's very important to get some useful information in everything we want to invest in not even in crypto alone. Take time time to do a little findings about that ICOs because it can go along in saving you of some problems.
- check the telegram community and see how many people are interested in investing in such ICO
- check the website and see if they have product they are building on, if they do, how reliable it is
- read their white paper to see what the road map looks like
- follow crypto news from reliable sources
- it will also help if you tell a reliable friend or someone you trust that knows about crypto than you.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:04:03 AM

It is one of the major agenda for investing before investing in anything, due to a lot of failure ICO we have researched a lot about the project based on the performance we can invest, because they will not close the ICO in one day, while ICO progressing they will give some major updates about their activities. So we have to research on all aspect of the company.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

I will always do the analysis, analysis is an obligation to be able to make good and right decisions. without doing analysis, we will not be able to get satisfactory results in investing. The selection of an ICo project in investing can determine what we will get. when we choose the wrong way, we can lose all the assets we have and when we choose right, we will have the opportunity to gain big profits.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:16:19 AM

I think that these days, no one, not even the greenest newbie out there, would invest on an ICO without doing intensive research about everything related to it...
These days I am not an ICO investor, I follow a few that have some interest, but then I wait for them to be listed on some exchange and buy a bag of coins...
Also think that ICOs are slowly becoming more solid, as people are starting to get more demanding before investing. Lately ICOs seem to take additional care concerning exchange listings and existing products...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:18:44 AM

I do research before any kind of investment. I think this is crucial thing to do if we don't want to be scamed
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:23:24 AM

Very important and indeed must be done when you want to invest. Never have you invested solely because of following a busy person. Of course the most important thing is that, analyze. Analyzing does take time. But with that, of course, your investment is very useful in the future.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:33:39 AM

Very important and indeed must be done when you want to invest. Never have you invested solely because of following a busy person. Of course the most important thing is that, analyze. Analyzing does take time. But with that, of course, your investment is very useful in the future.
The analysis may not always be correct. many people forget about fundamental analysis and look only at the technical. therefore it is important to consider both of these factors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:48:00 AM

of course, like big investors, I sometimes do research on a convincing ICO project, after I am sure and interested, I will participate in the ICO project even though with a small purchase due to limited capital.
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:53:48 AM

It is not easy to find a good ico. I always do my own research on each project that interests me and dig deep into each one. The ico market is also full of stinkers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: