Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54571 times)
toleomasd

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:02:43 AM

Carefully reading the concept of the project is sometimes not enough to predict whether the coin will be successful. I had a case when everything was cool and the concept, and the team talked, answered all the questions, and then everything turned downside. The project was merged very quickly. The team should provide a clear idea of how they are going to maintain the value of the token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gleilsonsilva

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:07:13 AM

Carefully reading the concept of the project is sometimes not enough to predict whether the coin will be successful. I had a case when everything was cool and the concept, and the team talked, answered all the questions, and then everything turned downside. The project was merged very quickly. The team should provide a clear idea of how they are going to maintain the value of the token.
Predicting how cryptocurrency will lead, even for experienced traders, is a challenge. Therefore, a certain one recipe cannot exist, otherwise we would all have been enriched. So constant self-education and monitoring of the situation will help keep you alert
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:12:10 AM

Predicting how cryptocurrency will lead, even for experienced traders, is a challenge. Therefore, a certain one recipe cannot exist, otherwise we would all have been enriched. So constant self-education and monitoring of the situation will help keep you alert
It may sound strange, but we must not forget about intuition. I like that on taklimakan site I can immediately see the news, analysis of the cryptocurrency market and expert predictions. It is convenient that everything is in the same place. But I also always fundamentally evaluate the project, what changes have been made and how they can influence the price of cryptocurrency. When you analyze the concepts of many projects, luck and failure, you begin to subconsciously make your prediction
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:39:42 AM

Of course, investment before you need to researching everything which is project about self. I want to tell you something don't forget us to joining random good project Ico. Remember it, you money is the real think don't loss your money for investment in unless project Ico.

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:07:27 AM

If you do not research before investing in a coin, it is like jumping in a river without knowing the depth of it. Researching enables you to understand the kind of project you are investing in, and what benefits you can get from it. Risks are worth taking though, but it should be reasonable risks.

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:28:20 PM

there is 4 5 user in this forum. i am looking their posts for new icos. they know market better than me.

i dont trust ico sites. you can get 5 stars if you advertise them
BosnianCrypto Lover

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:06:32 PM

there is 4 5 user in this forum. i am looking their posts for new icos. they know market better than me.

i dont trust ico sites. you can get 5 stars if you advertise them

This.

Plus, what does the 5-star rating actually tells you?

Are they capable of executing their roadmap plan and idea?

5 star.

Do they have a working product?

5 star.

How will they attract customers to your business?

5 star.

xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

I am always research before investing in ICOs project because many of ICOs always have lower price after listing in exchange market, I have try to get best  ICOs for investing and have potential to higher price after listing on exchange market.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

You don't have to just throw your money into a project without taking your time to investigate into the project to know the mission and vision of the project and also find out if the team is real or not. You don't always have to give room for scammers

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:27:50 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
Right now there should be a body that oversees the ICO because they have the potential to benefit and harm many people, but until now no one has been able to, as I said earlier. Hopefully the ICO in the future can benefit both parties concerned
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:35:15 AM

Researching before investing is what differentiate a professional from a newbie, buying ICO without knowing the usefulness of the project, without know what the project stands to offer if is realistic or not, without knowing much about the project team, if solid or just anyhow group of people, I guess is a wasted investment.
Every professional had been a newbie at some part of his/her life and this is just your experience that makes you an expert. You research about things and learn the reality and hidden faces of it. ICO I think is elbowed aside by the IEO these days and investing in an ICO could be the foolish decision because we have lofty of examples in the market who invested in ICOs and made nothing but a blind investment which resulted in a white paper.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:26:07 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 11:44:10 AM by hungsanh2512

Of course, I research very clearly about ICOS projects, such as team, Whitepaper, price of tokens, the long-term development strategy of that project, partners and project leader information must be clear. You are not careful you can be a fake team. ICOS projects are now very hard to mobilize investors because of too much deception.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

That's the basic step in investing in every business venture specially in ICO or other crypto. Like you said you in this industry you are facing in a very big risk so need to do some research about the industry that you are going to enter. Aside from research I think it is better to talk to the ICO and crypto expert to have some advice.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:49:17 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I am disappointed to myself after not conducting enough research and investing thousands of dollars into a project. Now, the project worth almost zero and this is the most terrible investment that I made all because I did not research before investing into it.

Live for the moment.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:59:13 PM

Of course lol, I don't know if any people just invest their money before doing research before.
Maybe they have too much money and don't know how to spend it?
Research is always important to make sure you don't lost your money for nothing.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:35:49 PM

I am always research before investing in ICOs project because many of ICOs always have lower price after listing in exchange market, I have try to get best  ICOs for investing and have potential to higher price after listing on exchange market.

Now there are too many scam projects that make us have to be vigilant, always doing research is the most important thing to get maximum profit and avoid scam.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:21:54 PM

Yes it is good and as you do so everyone do this, I do research before I invest it helps me take good decision and I never get frustrated when market falls, it gives me confidence about my investment, because if once we invest our money then we cannot do anything so better make research before getting investments, it reduces the risk.
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:35:51 PM

two days ago I invested in ieo ocean on bittrex exchange and after start trading i lose -x4
before I never invest in ico and ieo
Firunner

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:43:56 PM

Absolutely. Doing your research is paramount. If ICOs were legit, they might actually have to put a test to prevent people who don't know anything from investing. There's a big problem though: one person cannot research all the crypto projects: it takes too long. So, you do have to trust people and read reviews or summaries or even just check the ratings sometimes. But that should only help reduce the number of projects to research, then you should do the research yourself. It's good to have skin in the game. You'll feel better and sleep easier.

With that being said, this is why we've created the quizzes at GAINS. We host events during which our members who researched the announced project can answer questions about it. The best answers win hundreds of dollars in listed tokens Wink They're fun events. Read below, I'm sure you'll find it interesting:

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:25:39 AM

That's confident. Whatever assets has furthermore bad, so to keep safe our cash, we have to achieve our have analysis earlier seat in. In crypto marketplace, we get seen a plenty of schemes which scammed. Bitcointalk assembly is single of location to search/ theme scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: