Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54586 times)
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:31:27 AM

In general, there are ideas where you can now invest or at least take part in the bounty? to earn a little money for yourself, because the market is not the best situation
seemedb

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

Thither is yet no assure that you won't be deluded all the more when you create your analysis. The method any of these rogue developers/projects domino their activity is actually a prodigy. It's instantly fate to selection a practicable ICO. Ballplayer be single buoy move a viable IEO at represent on the other hand not ICO. This is my mentality and I try to continue out from ICOs as distantly as I buoy. So, OP you ballplayer wish to wait until they move catalogued on trades earlier purchase. All the more, nearly period the mints bead under ICO cost when catalogued.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:55:45 AM

That's the basic step in investing in every business venture specially in ICO or other crypto. Like you said you in this industry you are facing in a very big risk so need to do some research about the industry that you are going to enter. Aside from research I think it is better to talk to the ICO and crypto expert to have some advice.
Yes, right. Besides that, before participating, all consequences must also be remembered. there are many cases of ico that end in fraud even when ico is in progress, project funds have also been taken by irresponsible parties. therefore need to be vigilant before doing so
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:56:43 AM

Of course, we should research before investing in any project. Because, if we invest without research, there is a possibility of loss. Therefore, to get profit from any project, we must research before investing.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:26:41 PM

In general, there are ideas where you can now invest or at least take part in the bounty? to earn a little money for yourself, because the market is not the best situation
Hi, I found a place for myself here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521.0, if you are interested, come in, there is hope that the guys have a good place among competitors
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

yes, it is dangerous to invest in ico, even though the profit offered are very large but very vulnerable to fraud, in my opinion if you want to invest in ico, all you have to do is research the ico correctly.
Lekan

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 01:57:26 PM

Researching about ICO doesn't guarantee u may not fall victims of scam .... ICO has been the easiest way in crypto most devs use to dope people around .... A lot of these ICO always comes with strong prospective and people tends to fall since they tend to promise to cover most loopholes in the crypto world .... Its good to DYOR but with ICO you can't known which one is real or scam .... Most of these scum ICO always comes with good wp , sites , roadmap , team e.t.c so it will be hard to know
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:01:26 PM

For me, when I plan to invest in an ICO I used to deep research before to proceed investing on it. So, that I will not regret and will not surprise for the possible happen in my money. By the way these days bitcoin has a quite good fluctuations that almost reach $6,000, so I think many good ICO will come soon and thoae had been stack will finally list in any crypto exchanges.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:19:12 PM

For me? yes I must have done some research first, even though my research was futile because many projects looked very ambitious and serious and the profile of the team was legit but after ico was successful, it was not the same as i am expected. ending scam, again and again. unpredictable  Angry . I often lose when investing in ICO.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:23:59 PM

Investing such as ico are risky but its better to research before joining ico because lot of ico in this seasons getting scam lot of investors so we need to take the risk of it.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:44:43 PM

Investing such as ico are risky but its better to research before joining ico because lot of ico in this seasons getting scam lot of investors so we need to take the risk of it.
investing in any project on the cryptocurrency market is a big risk, but we accept the risks because we understand what kind of profit can be

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:57:35 PM

yes, it is dangerous to invest in ico, even though the profit offered are very large but very vulnerable to fraud, in my opinion if you want to invest in ico, all you have to do is research the ico correctly.
Correct research is an impossible story, all can only be researched at a relative level because the source of information from the projects is unclear, what we can consider is just the development team, the plan, whitepaper, and the level of reliability is not too high, quite reliant on luck to invest. And with past projects, luck is quite high, but now, the scope of luck is probably too small, almost projects are just scams, investing in ICO is really difficult, more thorough research also only brings zero in the results

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:05:22 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Yeah, it is really what you say. Crypto currencies through ICO can be very profitable and can also be very detrimental. That is why we must be careful when choosing ICO. We must conduct research and analysis before choosing ICO. This is an important step that we must go through seriously. If at this stage we do not carry out the analysis, we will most likely choose the wrong ICO and we will only be easily deceived.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

in 2017 i dont research anything about ICO i just want to make money from ICO.
but this year ICO mostly dead and shitcoin so we need to be careful when buying ICO, and of course doing research is the main thing before investing.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:07:31 PM

At the moment I do not invest in any ICO's , but I'm absolutely convinced that before doing any investment it is necessary to thoroughly understand the project / business where you want to invest money, otherwise it is just like throwing them to the wind. Cryptocurrencies do not forgive frivolous handling of money, so think carefully before investing your money here
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:10:56 PM

We must much research before join some project, if you need the reason why, it's simple, are you ready lose your money?!. So, we must research more info about ICO if we want to invest to some project. and I prefer join IEO project right now actually
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:51:27 PM

Hi, I found a place for myself here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136521.0, if you are interested, come in, there is hope that the guys have a good place among competitors
An interesting idea, now that there is nothing interesting on the market, trends are constantly changing, even possibly in a good way.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:02:35 PM

all investments must research not only ICO but in buying coin, investment in ICO at risk , must be extra research so we can make a profit
I suggest research through concepts, reading whitepapers, teams, partners and how the ICO project promotes it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

An interesting idea, now that there is nothing interesting on the market, trends are constantly changing, even possibly in a good way.
I chose it for myself on the recommendation of my friends, I myself think about how to get back to the prosak again, but the reviews are good, and besides, they also have an IEO.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:47:15 PM

All investments involve some degree of risk. It's important that we understand before we invest that we could lose some or all of our money. That's why it is a must rule for anyone who's considering on investing on ICO's that we do our own due diligence. It is very essential to obtain as much information as possible about the project and most especially, pay close attention to the team handling it. There are no sure bets, but the more we know, the better our odds of yielding high returns from this ICO's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: