Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:13:54 PM

Yes, of course. Before the investment we all have to firstly evaluate the idea. By the way, what do you guys think of mining? And advanced solutions in here?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:15:54 PM

Yes, of course. Before the investment we all have to firstly evaluate the idea. By the way, what do you guys think of mining? And advanced solutions in here?

Well, there are different and advanced ones. However, I would say, team matters and opportunities matter. Of course, no 1 priority is the convenience
buzcarn

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

Well, there are different and advanced ones. However, I would say, team matters and opportunities matter. Of course, no 1 priority is the convenience

Fully agree with you. And have you heard of Volume Network? They re pretty advanced and truly widely discussed these days. So would be interested to know your opinion on them Smiley
hognesaul

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:17:23 PM

Fully agree with you. And have you heard of Volume Network? They re pretty advanced and truly widely discussed these days. So would be interested to know your opinion on them Smiley

Hmm, to tell the truth, I haven't. But would definitely be interested to know more, so please share. What are they bringing?
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:18:17 PM

.....Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I don't really think there are real regulated projects among the current ICOs we have. It is just a case of you trying to do personal findings as much as you can n order to minimize the risks of investing in a bad project.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
buzcarn

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:18:26 PM

Hmm, to tell the truth, I haven't. But would definitely be interested to know more, so please share. What are they bringing?

Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And the real large scale is that everyone can participate in mining, and the total cost of network maintenance can be reduced as much as possible
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:19:16 PM

As a consumer, of course, you must also be careful in investing. Before you decide to use your money to invest. To avoid false projects is better to do checks and research. This is to prevent us from getting a fake ICO project. I agree the supposed regulation is made strictly and able to protect all investors.

hognesaul

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:19:29 PM

Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And the real large scale is that everyone can participate in mining, and the total cost of network maintenance can be reduced as much as possible

Wow, sounds very interesting. And what is the solution based on? And how convenient is it?
buzcarn

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:20:20 PM

Wow, sounds very interesting. And what is the solution based on? And how convenient is it?

As far as I'm concerned, they are based on the PoST consensus mechanism, everyone can start mining with a PC at home. And what I also really like is that they are having a famous team. Former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON.network.and Chinese FileCoin project-Lambda core team built Volume Network together
hognesaul

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:21:18 PM

As far as I'm concerned, they are based on the PoST consensus mechanism, everyone can start mining with a PC at home. And what I also really like is that they are having a famous team. Former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON.network.and Chinese FileCoin project-Lambda core team built Volume Network together

Oh wow, that's even more interesting. So pretty sure that they guys will make the platform as advanced as they can Smiley
buzcarn

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:21:51 PM

Oh wow, that's even more interesting. So pretty sure that they guys will make the platform as advanced as they can Smiley

Yep, 100% so. And what is also important, it is community driven. Volume Network adopts a complete community-driven approach to run the project. Meanwhile, 6% of the block reward will be used for ecosystem promotion
hognesaul

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:22:53 PM

Yep, 100% so. And what is also important, it is community driven. Volume Network adopts a complete community-driven approach to run the project. Meanwhile, 6% of the block reward will be used for ecosystem promotion

Hmm, sounds very attractive. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will also Google for more, seems that the product is in high demand Wink
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:27:52 PM

I do not have a habit of learning about ICO before deciding to invest. I often choose ICO projects that are promoted by celebrities or promoted through social media channels. Because these projects are usually protected and attract many investors, always profitable.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:34:10 PM

I personally always take care if I want to participate in the ICO, I have to look at all the data and facts from the CEO and the project, because if it is not examined, I'm afraid the project will deceive me.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:39:22 PM

Doing no research before investing into ICOs is a sickness which needs immediate interventions. No or proper research before investing in an ICO is like throwing yourself onto the road whiles you know you might be hit by a vehicle but yet decide throw yourself. Research is key in the life of an investors, most ICOs are too hyped by ICO websites which are all false information and it takes only a serious, willing to learn and research investor to find out.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:55:42 PM

This is very important but it's so weird sometimes most people invest into projects without reading much into the project and how it plans to solve a problem in the world because it is out of this use case that early investors would gain their profits from when it is widely adopted.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:11:19 PM

Reason not male? we require them always earlier investment in an ICO to analysis all things. The primary affair that I consecrate the nearly accent is that (dev group, layouts collection, and growth ). Essentially Bunco ICO accelerando period close to period so Abstaining these are flatulent nutrients.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:34:04 PM

Investment in ICO without former analysis is a liability and guide to hazard. Placing our cash on accidental projections is as well dicy and buoy capture it. At the extremely littlest, we well-tried to break item over analysis and review to belittle buncos.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:56:52 PM

I agree that it is good to do a proper research or a proper project checking about the said project before you decide whether to invest into it or not, so we can avoid to ne a victim for scam. But in an instance, as we make a research and it make so well this doesn't mean that we are guaranted that the project we researched and invested in is legit because these scammers usually set their projects up in such a way that it will look real and legit and promising. Only try to invest in a well known project such as BTC, ETH and ofcourse with DencoiN.
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:02:45 PM

This is very important but it's so weird sometimes most people invest into projects without reading much into the project and how it plans to solve a problem in the world because it is out of this use case that early investors would gain their profits from when it is widely adopted.
most of the investors only follow a busy investment trend in several investor community groups. they will never read and research better, because they only follow what is said by people who have a role in their community. this happens a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: