Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:28:58 PM

There is one I recently found and the one I consider really advanced. Called Asicequipment - they are popular within the US. Have you heard of them?

Sounds familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:30:20 PM

Sounds familiar, but cannot remember for sure. Can you please provide more details on what they are bringing?

Yes, of course. Guys are having wide range of miners that are available on Asicequipment. com. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced. And they used to mine on their own before
buzcarn

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

Yes, of course. Guys are having wide range of miners that are available on Asicequipment. com. I have ordered a few, came to me to Chicago in a few days, pretty impressed with the delivery. But of course, I recommend you to examine more on your own now to read more about their products. But as I understand, the guys are very experienced. And they used to mine on their own before

Hmm, so the team must be experienced. Thanks for outlining, will have a look at what they are bringing shortly in more details
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:36:08 PM

Now it is not profitable to invest in ICO, because ICO Project coins can be bought several times cheaper after listing on exchanges. Now it's advantageous to be holder of coins a large crypto exchange, for example Binance, and participate in the IEO on this exchange.
but taking part in IEO on Binance is now very difficult and for ordinary users, it is very difficult. but the fact is that, for example, Harmony initially conducted ICO and only then they enter into a partnership with Binance.

Bramuro

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:56:54 PM

Earlier investment in whatever ICO I regularly study almost it earlier forming a choice to venture in it. Normally, I desire control the individuality of the growth group, peruse whitelist, control the propose 's accessibility. In specific, the FOMO deliberation of the propose have to be confirmed as this is the nearly significant affair to support the propose to be bankable representing investors.
netwin

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:19:01 PM

Reading the white paper of an ICO can shed some light on how good of an investment it can be. Look for what the short, med, and long term goals of the project are and what are the terms and conditions of the ICO, such as, the token/coin's distribution schedule, how and when will they be sent to investors, and the token/coins overall max total supply.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:22:05 PM

yeah of course i always take that research first before i join some ICO.
you know and we all here know if ICO is not safe because so many project ICO is just scam.
we need to extra becareful before we start believe and strat invest on it.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:44:58 PM

I would not advise investing in ICO at all now.  Because lately he has a very bad reputation because it is really very important to study the project and act very carefully with ICO projects.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:53:12 PM

I don't think i would invest into any project without reading about it and getting to understand what the project wants to offer. Even with bounty campaigns i am very circumspect with the bounty campaigns that i join. If you don't read and so some research in this space you would always get scammed or waste your time on some white elephant project.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:04:06 PM

of course that's the first thing we need to do before participating with the ICO or IEO project. I often do research first because scammers are always around us so it's better to spend time thinking about or looking for projects that are truly feasible before joining them.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:05:04 PM

No one is talking about ICO's anymore, a lot of persons have learnt their bitter lessons and ICO investment was the worst in 2018 where majority of them failed or exited scam as the case may be. No matter the amount of research and ratings, it won't make anyone that has a bad intention not to execute it afterwards. The best thing that have happened to the Initial Offering market is the advent of IEO's, at least one is certain of listing and let it be that the value depreciated or increased than not listing at all as a lot of ICO's did.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:07:06 PM

Of course, investors now think and do research before making an investment. I think many investors have been thinking about the right thing now, they don't want to experience the disadvantages of investing in ico in particular. So the reset must be done for people who want to invest.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:13:54 PM

that's for sure, before we invest our funds in a project, we must learn and understand the project we want to invest so that we don't get caught up in fraud. because if we are not careful in choosing a project we will spend a large amount of investment funds.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

that's for sure, before we invest our funds in a project, we must learn and understand the project we want to invest so that we don't get caught up in fraud. because if we are not careful in choosing a project we will spend a large amount of investment funds.
yes, we have researched the project we want to follow first. besides that there are many fraud cases ico. So we must always be vigilant before making a decision regarding the project. Because of that we do not want to waste time in this work.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

yes of course i do that, because thi too risk if we investing money without knowing nothing about the project, and just waste our money if sometime the projet are scamming us.

i don't want make the same mistake for investing in ico campaign like 6 month ago

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:06:26 PM

research in investing in an ICO project is the main thing, we need to ensure the sustainability of the project, and we need to know one by one from the teams they have both in terms of their capabilities or even their probable data.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:10:53 PM

I always tell people about the risk involved in ICOs, so it's relevant to do thorough personal research before participating in any token sale. Have you looked into the product? Is the team trustworthy? Is the token economics cool? Can they achieve the project aim?
Nice question though,  but have you experienced such a situation where by a project has a solid team after reaching hard cap and they exit scam by telling the community that one of their team member pull out of their circle and dumped on the community?

Now that's a perfect scam,  crypto space is more or less unpredictable and it's about risk

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

Yes, of course we research. And what is also very important, from my point of view, is innovative approach in different spheres. For example, altcoins are attractive, I would say. But do you guys have any great coins in mind?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:35:21 PM

Yes, of course we research. And what is also very important, from my point of view, is innovative approach in different spheres. For example, altcoins are attractive, I would say. But do you guys have any great coins in mind?

What I look at the most, talking about coins, is the benefits the token can give me. At first - speed of transaction and commission. And in here there are only few advanced solution
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:36:08 PM

What I look at the most, talking about coins, is the benefits the token can give me. At first - speed of transaction and commission. And in here there are only few advanced solution

Hmm, these are probably 2 most important components, agree with you. And can you come up with an example of such a coin? Probably the most advanced one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: