Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54583 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:28:31 AM

Conducting research in cryptocurrency is very important and necessary because it helps you detect whether the coin is a scam or not . it also prevent loss of money. Let's be vigilant about the coins we want to invest.
right, starting from the whitepaper, team, and the roadmap they offer. so we can at least prevent scam projects. besides that we must have experience with various investments in ICO, so that it will be more accurate in investing in a project

basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 07:30:41 AM

I don't participate in ICOs and I strongly recommend that not to join, either. Statistically, 80% chance at hand that they are scam.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:26:25 AM

I research before investing the best way of research i do through ico rating website they provide the best rating analysis
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:36:04 AM

crypto investment is full of risks, what's more, now there are so many ico scam so doing a lot of research before investment is necessary and must be done so that kite doesn't experience big losses

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:01:57 AM

Conducting research in cryptocurrency is very important and necessary because it helps you detect whether the coin is a scam or not . it also prevent loss of money. Let's be vigilant about the coins we want to invest.

Its true, too many amount coin in market and every day there is new ICO in market. Research before investing our money reducing our risk from losses and help us making profits. Beside making research about the project, better search about the developers team, if the team are solid, i think the project are legit and have a prospect

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

I not only do research before participating in the ICO, but also have several channels in Telegram, which conduct reviews of various projects. I listen to some of them, who adequately and qualitatively describe the whole situation at ICO.
without analysis, it will not be possible to invest long in ICO - money will be spent on scam projects.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:20:13 PM

I research before investing the best way of research i do through ico rating website they provide the best rating analysis
maybe that's all that can be done by investors who follow the bounty or ICO because at the moment it is very difficult and difficult to find projects that can be profitable for us to follow and many investors who start to no longer trust the project that will be followed
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:36:09 PM

I always stick to this strategy.  Because it is the verification of projects and their analysis saves me from scammers.  But even this is not a panacea.  It does not always help.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:59:39 PM

Okay, I'm gonna answer your post's title, Of course, you have to do some research because you're investing your money. We all know that we have to invest what we afford to lose but we have to make sure that our investment must have a win-win situation not just throwing them or giving them away.
We are investing to gain profit so if you don't do your own research what will be your assurance to gain more?
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:04:05 PM

sometimes the research that I did end in chaos, I only made a loss. I am increasingly using the research techniques that I have done for an ICO project.
even now I decided to pause from investing in cryptocurrencies or an ICO
Waltermeks

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:09:45 PM

This is now like a music sang all over this forum. I wonder what will still make people fall victims of scam projects. Well, there's still good projects that fail even when it's clear they are good. Don't know if those can be referred as scam.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

crypto investment is full of risks, what's more, now there are so many ico scam so doing a lot of research before investment is necessary and must be done so that kite doesn't experience big losses
It's very challenging to get in with a good project that will bring you good outcome, there's a lots of scam around this market so doing a deeper research will guide you to track the right project to support, with your own interpretations of the possible potential you will be able to sort good token/coin to invest your money and received good profits in returned.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:26:51 PM

Pro investors are reviewing project before joining to avoid an scam but for beginners they invest and invest and dont making reviews about the project so they are being scam and lose profits.but on pro investors they avoid scams by reviewing the projects because they learned about their past experiences on investing so they are wiser than before.And now if you are looking for a good bounty projects to invest must try Dencoin it has the potential token and it is a good project that can bring us profits.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

yeah i do it, i always do research first before start invest in some ICO.
you know ICO now is a danger zone for investor, if you just take out without selecting first you will get loss.
we need extra becareful now with ICO.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

This should be the standard requirement for every peoples in cryptocurrency.
If we don't do our research prior investing in ICO, then we may getting scammed by fraudster.
Nowadays peoples prefer to investing in IEO than ICO, because there were many scam projects.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:57:10 PM

Researching about an ICO before investing into it is a very good decision and it also helps you know the exact project in which you should invest into and those which you should not invest into. Doing this research also helps you to understand the project and know their exact use case that they are offering to the to the world.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:07:30 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

i agree with you,
but not only ICO, we must do our best research before investing on STO ans IEO too
because, sometimes a project has  lot of hype in the beginning or at Crowdsate even, but after the token sale succed, there is no active developments from the project

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:18:05 PM

This should be the standard requirement for every peoples in cryptocurrency.
If we don't do our research prior investing in ICO, then we may getting scammed by fraudster.
Nowadays peoples prefer to investing in IEO than ICO, because there were many scam projects.

Often times it is peoples own fault for being scammed. Their greed takes control of their brain. You can't blame ICO for that. They willingly hand over their money and some even hand over personal details along with it.
How ridiculous is that? There many decent projects the thing is people lose momentum and give up on them.

yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:59:53 PM

ohhh hill yes Lol. because theres a lot of scammers here u need to be secured about your moves. you need to do a lot of research like a detective. i will promise you will make a profit.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

yes, usually, for example, if I join the ICO or IEO, I will do some research about tokens or coins that are sold like the use of coins and how the support given by the team and also the community owned by the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: