Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54586 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:46:51 PM

Yes actually this is to prevent losing of investment but it seems tht ICO's now was down and the trend now is IEO,i remembered when the last time that i join in ICO my investment was losses almost 20% because the price of it was dumped so for now i dont trust any ICO as for now only.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:51:43 PM

It is strongly recommended to conduct research when you are going to make a purchase at ICO, because of how many investors have suffered heavy losses due to the ICO at this time, so research is very important.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:06:22 PM

ICO still has very good potential to generate profits. But not all ICO projects can make a profit. Many ICO projects are not real. So, you need to do research if you want to invest. You must learn a lot about the ICO project and conduct a thorough examination. If you check there are doubts you should not invest.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:03:04 AM

If you have more capital to invest, either choose to “purchase the dip” on your existing coin(s) or spread out your risk by investing in other high market cap coins like XRP, ETH, BTC, ZEC, etc.

Only you’ll be able to determine which one you’re interested in according to your own due diligence and fundamental analysis. You can also choose whichever one fits into your underlying principles or aligns with your interests when investing in a coin.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
thesocialyatra

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:21:55 AM

obviously everyone is research on there behalf.because they invest there money. More Then 90% ICO Are Flop Now A Days. First We Need To See How Strong There Team. What is the vision Of The Project. Do they Have Working Product.all these point are important while researching a good project
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:45:24 AM

Of course I did research before I invested in ICOs because the project in a project you did not study could be lost because many of today's projects are pledged as much as possible even after the project.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

If all newbies that are coming into cryptocurrency can listen to this advice we will see less people crying and regretting about their investments gone wrong, but they will not listen and just invest because of some hype or friends advice.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Stake13

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:37:58 PM

Indeed. ICO still has its very good potential to generate profits to every investors. But not all ICO projects can make a profit. Because many ICO projects are not even real. So, you need to do research if you want to invest. You must learn a lot about the ICO project and conduct a thorough studies and reviews about the project you may joining. If you check there are doubts you should not invest. But if you think that it is possible for you to invest and have a good profit the you can proceed joining. Like in tje dencoin tokens that offers good investment to every traders and investors.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:00:08 PM

Well solid team is also important factor however there are so many things that are required for the project to be able to succeed and that includes funds, community, good progression and many more just as you said, however I think the most important thing is how a project could attract people to be their cuatomers since as Ive seen most of the project failed to do that and become dead project at the end.

well, okay i agre with you if solid team is a part of one point can make project succesfully, but without any solid community the project are useless and maybe can died sometime, I am very sure of that

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:03:29 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Everyone with a little knowledge can start investing in ICOs with amounts that they could risk. There's no requirements for high skills or experience for investors but a detailed investigation of the project helps. For most of the information, you can watch the conversation on their official thread, social media and reviwing sites.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:08:01 PM

Whether ICO or IEO or even investing in a project done with public fund raising, we must tend to carry out research, in fact the act of carrying out research should be the first thing to learn once someone gets involved with the affairs of the crypto space. There are many projects without vision and with time will just die off, therefore we have to be careful.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:38:46 PM

For what's worth crypto space is not a safe place for newbies but if one is ready to learn from his or her mistakes it will get better in time ,we still have ICO projects that are still worth your time and efforts only if you know how to detect them ,the one I like so very much this year so far is still Miracle telecom project, a very good working telecommunication project ,one of its kind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 01:00:51 AM

I am of the same opinion that everyone should make some research before taking part in new ICO. But it is not an easy task as many ICO's failed after collecting money and not do their job as per their roadmap.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:52:56 AM

Of course I did research before I invested in ICOs because the project in a project you did not study could be lost because many of today's projects are pledged as much as possible even after the project.
That's why i prefer to invest in the project which already created a fully working product that accepted by so many hotels like HNC. this gives more guarantee rather than put our money into the suspicious ICO.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:47:34 PM

That's why i prefer to invest in the project which already created a fully working product that accepted by so many hotels like HNC. this gives more guarantee rather than put our money into the suspicious ICO.
even some project already launch or release the beta/alpha product that not guarante the project can ended successfully, many previous project are released prototype product are shutdown the service and ended scamming investor

TallFly

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:27:07 PM

I apply to analysis ICO's in 2017, 2018. Not Instantly, i assume 't look forthcoming in ICO's anymore. Ofcourse they are absolutely active still, on the other hand largely IEO's is the ones i analysis. As i recognise, actually great layouts that bring 100+M USD - 1 Million USD are ass shut doorways with individual investors. Ofcourse propose IEO's on Binance pad is great ones aswell, on the other hand not as great as the ones ass the shut doorways =] Occasionally you buoy look modern disc catalogued on coinmarketcap with similar 100+M usd marketcap and whether you analysis backing so you desire look that nearly of them got individual funders.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

Any crypto enthusiast should know the risk involved in ICO investment, or any other form of token sale (STO, IEO).  ICO in particular involves high risk, it's eminent to do proper checks on the team, token economics (know the vesting period and also check if it's over priced with respect to the total supply), and the product or MVP showcased. These are some of the things to consider before investing in any ICO.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:50:06 PM

Any crypto enthusiast should know the risk involved in ICO investment,
yes we should but there are still hard headed people that will willing to gamble and take risk on riskier stuff such as those ico and other investment that they are not familliar with  . they do it because they hear promising words or someone encourages them  .

any other form of token sale (STO, IEO).  ICO in particular involves high risk,
ico are the ones that i know that is risky but i dont know about sto's because i never heard of it before  . ieo's on the other hand is i think more safer than ico because its based on exchanges.

it's eminent to do proper checks on the team, token economics (know the vesting period and also check if it's over priced with respect to the total supply), and the product or MVP showcased. These are some of the things to consider before investing in any ICO.

right bro . research is always a must if we are serious with our investments  .
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

Before investing in the new project, whether it be - ICO or IEO is necessary will study a lot of information. First of all it is necessary to look at team, good team - the key to success. It is also necessary to study and estimate whitepaper. It contains a lot of useful information!

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

We absolutely must do some research before investing in ICO. We invest in ICO because we want gain profit and with doing the research before investing, we will reduce the risk of losses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: