Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54572 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:07:34 AM

Of course I do. Besides, only fools will put their money into something they don't know. Its your money so you are responsible where to put it specially in ICOs. ICOs are very risky investment because you'll never whether the project will be successful or not. Its also hard to identify if its a scam or not. The best way to avoid failure is proper preparation and research. Look for every indicators of success and make sure to only invest an amount you can afford to lose.
you're right, if we as investors don't do research to invest our money it's the same we bring money without purpose. Very disappointing if the money we invest cannot grow.
PavNYC2017

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:11:12 AM

Don't give your $ to alts w/out researching...many scammers out there...
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:41:07 AM

Before investing in the new project, whether it be - ICO or IEO is necessary will study a lot of information. First of all it is necessary to look at team, good team - the key to success. It is also necessary to study and estimate whitepaper. It contains a lot of useful information!

Whether it ICO or IEO, we should keep making research before making investment. I am believe IEOs are good but now most exchangers doing IEOs and every investor must be hold a good project for long term

I don't see them having to hold on to IEO projects in the long term, just posting on exchange, I see they are priced x3 to x8 depending on the size of exchange.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:03:10 AM

Of course yes! this must be the main characteristic of the individual trader so that in the end they won't loss their coins.
By implementing this through research it give a big factors for us to get profit once the campaign is finish.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

I don't see them having to hold on to IEO projects in the long term, just posting on exchange, I see they are priced x3 to x8 depending on the size of exchange.
for the long term all depends on the progress of the project. but overall I think the IEO token will be better for short-term or daily trading. they have high trade, it will be very beneficial for us if we can use it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:22:52 AM

yes of course there are many things that we need to pay attention before investing with ico. especially not directly investing our money before researching project clarity and their team first. my advice is to take the time to research before taking part in it.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:31:40 AM

all things have to be great devise, and representing investment in ICO you have to recognise that propose and who ass the propose, no single desires miss the cash
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:51:13 AM

i must say that i have a method of doing my own research and investing before venturing into any token. these are my steps. i will take note of the price in during the ico period, wait for the project to hit the market and then wait for dumpers.
whether you like it or not the token will surly dump  and bomb. buy time for me.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:57:16 AM

Checking the background of the project we wanted to invest in is a must.  There are lots of people lost so much money because they failed to do their homework.  Mostly we need to know the legitimacy of the developer of the project.  Their competency and  their dedication.  Without a good developer project won't materialize thus making our investment useless.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:04:17 PM

Before investing in the new project, whether it be - ICO or IEO is necessary will study a lot of information. First of all it is necessary to look at team, good team - the key to success. It is also necessary to study and estimate whitepaper. It contains a lot of useful information!
for IEO from big exchanger like Binance, Huobi and other big exchanger never make research before want to participate in their IEO because i'm 100% trusting this exhange and also the IEO

elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:24:47 PM

Often times it is peoples own fault for being scammed. Their greed takes control of their brain. You can't blame ICO for that. They willingly hand over their money and some even hand over personal details along with it.
How ridiculous is that? There many decent projects the thing is people lose momentum and give up on them.
this not just about people greed of money, some people are interest with the future of project ad trying to invest.
the problem is from developer that scammed investor they are cheated investor confidence

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:05:01 PM

Yes but even after making research what a pity that most of the ICO are still scammed, that is the main reason why people why refused to invest in ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:07:51 PM

Investing in ICOs without research is like a footballer without boot. What are you going to play with on the field. It even tell how unprepared you are. Research is the tool for investing and without it please don't invest. How can you invest based on hype, peoples suggestions and no research. Do your research, make a final decision and move on.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Tygotaur

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:54:14 PM

You get to achieve greater explores on whatever ICO earlier investment,ICO assets is no many safety similar in the former, scammers are exploitation ICO to attraction sufferer and pilfer thither cash IEO look as if to be the just, I you came over whatever great ICO create confident you enquire extremely good
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:32:52 PM

Investing in ICOs without research is like a footballer without boot. What are you going to play with on the field. It even tell how unprepared you are. Research is the tool for investing and without it please don't invest. How can you invest based on hype, peoples suggestions and no research. Do your research, make a final decision and move on.
the real field for investor is on market, ico campaign can just a first step for investor up the next stage of the fields, and just temporary hype.
research before investing our money is a very important thing

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:21:15 PM

With scammers always trying to make some easy money from unsuspecting investors, research is one thing that will protect you from investing your money into scam projects and as far as I know it helps you stay informed with what the project is all about.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

With scammers always trying to make some easy money from unsuspecting investors, research is one skill that will protect you from investing your money into scam projects and as far as I know it helps you also stay informed with what the project is all about and you get to decide how much you will invest and how long.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

If you don`t do research before investing:
1. Your time,
2. Your energy,
3. Your money,
3. Your knowledge,
4. Your skills,
most likely is that you will not be successful in your life. Don`t spare above mentioned, try to grow it. You can`t grow it if you don`t think about your steps if you don`t do research about what is waiting for you, possible risks and gains.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:53:57 PM

If you do not do research and believe advisors, then your success rate would be pretty lower than others who do deep research. Never trust any advisor, they are paid for the reviews!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Mazugor

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:11:36 PM

the nearly significant instrument representing investment is analysis with his third-year sibling heavy exercise, they both move ahead manus in manus. a extensive analysis into the propose and the group ass the propose is centre and extremely meaningful in the being of every investor. personally, i analysis inscrutable into the group ass the propose, how they cope with their societal media deals and all the more whether whatever whether the propose has a production.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: