Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs  (Read 54583 times)
Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:28:56 PM

Exactly I am! I anticipate every investors achieve it to earlier they adorn their wealths on an ICO. It is significant representing us to recognise basic its ground or all things almost the ICO we are investment. Investment without a analysis is a mark that you get wanting any ability on how investment should be and how it desire be. Largely in these times, that even amount of ICOs are bunco, that's reason analysis is significant.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:31:22 PM

Doing prior research is essential. Its not just for crypto ICO/IEO/STOs. This is applicable for any sort of investments we make. Otherwise we will be the loser.
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

I always do research and learn all the information before investing, but it doesn't have a significant impact when the project appears on the exchange

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

I agree, with the proliferation of ico and Online frauds and the rampants of scam.accusations and happenings, it is.important for self.awareness of what we are investing into, it is.important to be aware so.that ico frauds must be stop.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:49:49 PM

Of line you have to get to analysis it basic earlier investment in ICOs thither are yet a plenty away thither bunco ICOs, forming an assets is extremely venturesome each the age whether you get not to be many deliberate you strength release your cash anytime.
YoungIron

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:02:14 AM

It's extremely significant to move any worthy data in all things we wish to lay out in not all the more in crypto only. Capture age age to achieve a small find almost that ICOs as it buoy move ahead on in action you of any troubles. - analysis the radiogram local and look how various humans are fascinated in investment in much ICO- analysis the site and look whether they get production they are construction on, whether they achieve, how true it is - peruse their whiten report to look what the way correspondence contemplate similar - pursue crypto information from true provenience - it desire furthermore support whether you separate a true alter ego or individual you belief that understands almost crypto than you.
EarlyTalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:03:19 AM

You assume 't get to aloof confuse your cash into a propose without entrancing your age to enquire into the propose to recognise the aim and eyesight of the propose and furthermore obtain away whether the group is valid or not. You assume 't always get to consecrate latitude representing scammers
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

Many thinks that all ICOs are done for but they are wrong ,finding good ICO projects now is more like finding good bounty projects to promote so its all in your hand if you ask me ,we still have few good ICO projects around is you look better
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:23:07 AM

it is very important to yield this advice, nobody wants to throw money away or give it to some scumbags because that is exactly what will happen if you don't research a bit about the project you want to invest in, it doesn't take that much time to DYOR to save yourself from future heartache Smiley, Hell! i do research even on bounty i participate in not to mention my investment, it is a necessity.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:25:36 PM

Indeed, thither are not so various ICOs now - the nearly projections are keeping IEOs, so thither is no require to analyse the propose. The just issue is to purchase the coins quicker than thousands of bots as the profits is most secured on peak interchanges.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:36:11 PM

Everyone should do a research before investing in any project, because blind investment can only lead to big loses. Always investigate your project very carefully before investing your money in their idea, because the amount of scams is only raising.
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:12:46 PM

I get antecedently endowed in an ico that has not despatched the coins representing 2 age. He ran into my rawness. Later that, I didn't purchase.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:03:53 PM

Everyone should do a research before investing in any project, because blind investment can only lead to big loses. Always investigate your project very carefully before investing your money in their idea, because the amount of scams is only raising.
Fraud projects are always there and always increase. And what we have to do is do research for the projects we invest. Many here indeed people suggest doing research, analysis, research and so on. All of that must be done by all those who want to invest in their basics.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:14:22 PM

Fraud projects are always there and always increase. And what we have to do is do research for the projects we invest. Many here indeed people suggest doing research, analysis, research and so on. All of that must be done by all those who want to invest in their basics.
Must be done before risking your money to any project that you are eyeing to invest, research will able to build enough knowledge and confidence
that certain project will bring something to deliver after some time, don't just be move by any hyped it's important to make your own assumptions
if coin will deliver those promises according to your research.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:19:46 PM

ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
For sure. Research is the first thing to do before you invest your money. I think its really dumb to invest in ICO without even read anything and not want to understand what the project trying to do.

Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:42:59 PM

Yes, of course. I don’t know what others might be doing but I for sure do research before investing in ICOs. As I feel it is so vital and is something that makes such a major difference.

I only prefer investment on Top ICOs, as I feel that is really how you are going to get results. If you are not careful with these things, it will be very much next to impossible for any to benefit if the investment is done on random ICOs.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:09:07 PM

Best work do your research, before handing over your money. You can't blame others for wrong research or you can follow experience investor.

That's the point of investing and success. When you invest in perpetual advice, more often than not, you will fail because you have not studied the project yourself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:18:12 PM

Investing in ICOs without any core research is like a bush hunter going to the bush without a gun. Its not worth it investing into a project without proper research, you end up risking your funds at a high level. Research is very necessary in the industry and without proper research, you will end up losing everything you have hardly worked for. Research well and trust me, you will always be proud of yourself that you did.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:32:25 PM

Researching ICOs before investing is very important, and personally it can't be over-emphasized, analyzing and thorough research is the most important thing. In investment, of course the risk is very high and there is no accountability if something happens. So from that it should first examine the project you want to invest. So that your investment will be very good going forward.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

Not all ICOs are bad and are not worth investment. There are many ICOs hitting the market every day, and some of them have been doing well in the market. So sometimes, investing in ICO will make you riches only when you choose a good and right project. So here you need a rigorous research before going for any new ICO.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: