Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Vs Trading  (Read 18116 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

I prefer bounty because there is no risk of loss, just losing time when we start participating in the bounty and for a long time waiting for distribution and launch of tokens to the market exchange.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:04:35 AM

it's getting worst time after time, i personnaly trading right now, espicially after a huge disappointment from a bounty that i was positively expecting to get 1000$ or more, but at the end it was a disaster, i got 15$, and it was the only promising bounty at that time, trading is working out for me right now, lets hope that bounties in the near future would be good again.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:13:18 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Seeing this condition of the crypto currency that has not been stable, I prefer trading rather than bounty. In my opinion, trading is more profitable than a bounty campaign if we have a smart strategy. The bounty campaign is now increasingly lonely because public confidence in the ICO has diminished. ICO really ended the extinction if it did not immediately improve itself. This is due to the many ICO frauds. ICO frauds that lead to loss of trust from the public. Therefore, the bounty campaign is now unprofitable and is increasingly losing passion.
madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:43:12 AM

There are same as to make profit to do, but bounty is free than trading.
To do a Bounty, you only do that task and earn reward about that task. Trading need money to do that.
About profit, you only need knowledge for Bounty and Trading. If you choose scam Bounty, you will not get rewards.
If you fail in trading too, you will loss your assets.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:47:12 AM

The bounty is no longer profitable because the bearish market that causes many ICOs to fail, when there is a successful ICO the price when listed in the market will be lower than the ICO price so it is worthless. Better to get bounty with payment with BTC it will be worth
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:08:06 AM

I already prove to myself that bounty will not come to and end. Seeing the current situation of crypto why there are still projects use to run a bounty program. So meaning this has a big contribution to their token sale, so the best pick will be a bounty hunter and a traders. While doing a trade why dont you participate on legitimate project.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:09:12 AM

2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I do agree with that, there could still be some bounties that can be profitable, however to be able to sustain your income, trading is more commendable since fewer ICOs succeed bounty hunting became boring and just a waste of time for some bounty hunters.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:10:17 AM

I remembered the time 2017 bounties became popular and many of the bounty hunters who joined in different form of ico campaign became well compensated to their task, in short lot of them experienced to received a huge profit. But when 2018 came up up to the present We have it now its really hard to find a good bounty campaign were scam project became rampant during this year, so right now it is really better to shift on trading for us to gain rather than joining in bounty campaign.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:25:20 AM

I don't think that bounty would ever ended, as you can see there are so many bounties which are available in Bounties section, which means that bounty is a neverending.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:32:34 AM

well its depend as long as there are some good bounty campaign
people will still do it and it can become more different if bounty campaign will be manage more carefully someday

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:39:43 AM

only stupid people say bounty is profitable than trading. if seen from the profit and the length of time it takes trading is how to get the best profit. without taking a long time we can get profit from the coins we buy. this is far more profitable even compared to mining.

what's more, the current bounty is very bad, many participants are not paid and many projects are apparently scams.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:41:56 AM

Trading is a dangerous game if you don't know what you're doing. At least those beginners who use bounty programs need not invest much of anything (other than their time) to make themselves a few extra coins.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:30:22 AM

Trading is a dangerous game if you don't know what you're doing. At least those beginners who use bounty programs need not invest much of anything (other than their time) to make themselves a few extra coins.

well, you are right,
if we don't know how to trade, thats dangerous,
but, if we comparing between trading and bounty, i think for now trading is much better than bounty my friend, but we must know ho to trade first
wich mean for beginners, they must learn first before trade  Wink
regards
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:41:07 AM

You are right, many of the fans of the bounty feel that they are not in this field, in 2017 the bounty was very much in demand and became a trend besides this easier bounty job also provides a fairly high profit. The value of the current token is most likely zero, even though IEO appears as a coin which is said to be more valuable but still very difficult for a new coin to enter the market in its current condition.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:43:14 AM

Bounties are not profitable nor trading is. Even trading BTC won't earn you much if you even try 3-4 BTC as the price increases barely by 2-4% (unlike earlier times it used to have a min change of atleast 10-15%). Due to this reason, many good exchanges have closed down and others are following the same (Liqui eg.).

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:43:21 AM

Yes, sad to say that bounty is no longer profitable at this time. Its not the same in the previous year when even airdrop you can earn big profit. While doing some trading, well it needs to have a great capital and so risky also because of this bear market. If like in back in 2017 where bull market occur then i bet all the traders on that will become millionaire.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:50:10 AM

I don't think we will need to take 3 years, now there are a lot of bounty hunters who have given up. In the bitcointalk account trading forum, I didn't see the positive there anymore, the airdrop forums are no longer active.
After the IEO was born, it seemed that the projects did not need bounty hunters anymore. after another year, the bounty campaigns will end soon and we have to find a new job!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:01:57 AM

Bonus campaigns no longer attract many participants because many virtual projects or projects do not pay rewards to participants. So many people joined Trading or abandoned Crypto.
But I think bounty will soon attract participants when ICO becomes the trend again. I hope ICO will come back soon and bring rewards to all participants supporting it.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:22 AM

Agreed most bounty hunters quit their job and some switch to trading and some quit crypto. Most bounties are not profitable really and some of them reduce bounty allocation once it reaches its hardcap/softcap. Most projects not really respect the works of bounty hunters, hope this projects know that bounty hunters are one of the core in marketing their project.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:13:37 AM

Yes, sad to say that bounty is no longer profitable at this time. Its not the same in the previous year when even airdrop you can earn big profit. While doing some trading, well it needs to have a great capital and so risky also because of this bear market. If like in back in 2017 where bull market occur then i bet all the traders on that will become millionaire.
isn't be our opportunity if all price in dip now.we get cheapest price for major coins in market and if we dare to take it ,i am sure in next several months we will get our profits.and bounty campaign at this moment very difficult to get worthed value since market crashing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: