Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2019, 10:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 8764 times)
cryptomia62

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:21:31 PM

I think that it is a good for investing project and participate in leasing program.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trombocoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:25:52 PM

I like your new stickers to telegram. They are amazing. Your designer made a great job! Cheesy

Team is doing a lot for the development of the project and raise the community. There are 1.2 mln. users. Community is very big.
Dorvei

Activity: 742
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:32:06 PM

I think that it is a good for investing project and participate in leasing program.

Leasing program is a good way to earn a passive income for mining without buying a special equipment for mining. It is necessary only to lease tokens.
gyrygrom

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:06:40 PM

It all depends on whom you consider to be large investors. In fact, large investors have not yet entered this market.
That is for sure. A pair of large investment funds has more funds than the capitalization of the entire crypto. If we consider that the capitalization of most cryptocurrencies is not secured by a real business, it becomes clear that there are no large investors here.
But everything is known in comparison. Crypto has its own "large" investors Wink.

Due to the lack of large players in this market, cryptocurrency players will always be subject to high volatility. But personally, I don’t mind it, because you can make money on it.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:06:50 AM

ECRO Supernode Balance Has Exceeded 3 Billion EDC!

Today the balance of the EDC blockchain supernode has exceeded 3 billion EDC coins. This is more than half of all units currently released. Thus, a very few coins remain in the market in free circulation, which consequently causes their deficit. By now, the number of free circulating coins is about 2.6 billion EDC.

The unique EDC Blockchain product allows EDC holders to lease their assets from 1000 EDC to a supernode. These coins are locked-up for a chosen period — 3, 6 or 12 months — in exchange for receiving a reward. The longer the term of freezing the deposit, the greater the bonus amount accrued. This naturally leads to the emerging of circulating coins deficit and maintains the stability of the exchange rate.

The main goal of the EDC Blockchain team and EDC community members is to build an independent ecosystem, where users receive internal bonuses and obtain the resources necessary to meet everyday needs and to invest in their future!

You can track the current number of coins issued and their transfers in our block explorer section https://explorer.blockchain.mn/.

via https://blockchain.mn

zoromat

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:52:08 AM

Leasing program is a good way to earn a passive income for mining without buying a special equipment for mining. It is necessary only to lease tokens.

If you look at the program from this side, then of course it is beneficial for users.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:14:58 AM

Due to the lack of large players in this market, cryptocurrency players will always be subject to high volatility. But personally, I don’t mind it, because you can make money on it.
But nothing lasts forever.
Some startups will develop successfully and will start to attract really big money. The market will become more liquid, but less volatile. I do not think that for us it will be a loss of great opportunities. The conditions just will be changed.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:30:11 AM

WE ARE IN UKRAINE! “GOGOL HUB” in Dnipro Meets Members of the EDC Community

On June 26, 2019, our team will hold a presentation of EDC Blockchain products and tell about the possibilities of the ECROFund platform in the “GOGOL HUB” conference hall in the business center of Dnipro, Ukraine.

Our project leader in Ukraine Irina Alyabyeva and an active community member Victoria Belenkova will be the speakers of the event.

Our representatives will talk in detail about all the subtleties of the EDC Blockchain innovative products and the possibilities of building your own business within the ECRO ecosystem.

The event program will be useful to anyone who believes that the future of the financial system lies in the field of blockchain technologies and digital assets. A coffee break and productive communication with professional members of the EDC community is waiting for all guests. Join our event, it will be interesting!

Irina Alyabyeva. EDC events organizer in Ukraine, a crypto enthusiast,
 an active participant and speaker of the EDC Blockchain community

Speakers:
Irina Alyabieva
Victoria Belenkova

Event time: 5pm - 8pm

Event address: “GOGOL HUB”, Gogol st., b.26, Dnipro, Ukraine

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:14:29 PM

Abdulrahman Yusuf, EDC Blockchain Leader in Indonesia, and His Story of Success

Abdulrahman Yusuf is the leader and organizer of the EDC Blockchain events in Indonesia.

His story is clearly an instance of success for both the platform partners and all the numerous members of our community.

2016 - A simple taxi driver

2019 - A wealthy person, owner of plots, having his own complex of several condominiums on Bali

Abdulrahman shares some components of his success, and here they are:

* EDC Coin Owner. His crypto-capital today is more than 600 million EDC!
    * Member of the EDC community. About 5,000 new users joined the EDC Blockchain thanks to Abdulrahman! The referral program allows him to have several sources of reward for the work done, while multi-level marketing is a unique multiplier of the efforts of his entire team.
    * Leadership. “It is not enough to connect new partners to new business.  We need to become a leader and a conductor for them, in order to show by our example what people can change and which possibilities they have thanks to the EDC Blockchain”, said Abdulrahman.
    * Positive and optimistic! “In the world, there is always a reason to be dissatisfied.  But successful people have a positive outlook on life, thanks to which they do not miss the opportunity to help others and to be successful themselves. ”

EDC Blockchain.  We are waiting for your success story!

DeepChipolino

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

That is why I like the leasing program of EDC Blockhain. It is possible to lease tokens, do nothing and every day get a profit.
Profit from this leasing program is offset by falling price. This is can be profitable for long-term hold in the event of a price increase.

The dream of many. The law of conservation of energy operates in the human world. Money is energy. If somewhere it has increased, then somewhere it has decreased. Simply put, someone has to pay.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
gyrygrom

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:50:14 PM

Some startups will develop successfully and will start to attract really big money. The market will become more liquid, but less volatile. I do not think that for us it will be a loss of great opportunities. The conditions just will be changed.

I agree with you. You need to be able to adapt to changes in the behavior of any market and only then can you earn money on it.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:43:46 PM

Now cryptocurrency market start to recovery. A lot of big players start to pay attention to it.

Enyanha

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:01:57 PM

I agree with you. You need to be able to adapt to changes in the behavior of any market and only then can you earn money on it.

Cryptocurrency market start to grow. To earn mony on growing market is much more simple then on falling one.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 128

Play infinity

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:11:48 PM

Cryptocurrency market start to grow. To earn mony on growing market is much more simple then on falling one.

Thanks leasing program of EDC Blockchain  you can earn on the qrowing market even much more profit.

eee514

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:28:07 PM

I do not agree with you. If you are talking in this market, you should understand that it is easier to earn in a market that is falling.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:24:31 AM

Do you really think that such investors make their investments without looking?
Weird question. I think that large investors do not risk their money. They prefer to make a profit less, but without risk, than greater profit, but with risk. And, of course, they always recheck everything a few times.

Now the cryptocurrency is growing, and because the growth the interest of large investors to cryptocurrencies increases, although the interest of small investors increases even much more.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

Welcome the Leader of the EDC Community in Latin America, Daniel Grosso!

Daniel Grosso is the coordinator of EDC Blockchain and the leader of the EDC community in Latin America. He is only 39 and he has already more than 20 years of successful business experience in government and commercial contracts in Venezuela.

Daniel became part of the EDC community in February 2017.

“I realized, that leasing my EDC coins I can get additional bonuses, which cover my monthly expenses.”

Thanks to his business and organizing skills, Daniel Grosso has grown from a crypto enthusiast and platform user to an international leader. Now he is responsible for the development of the EDC community and the fulfilment of the EDC Blockchain mission in Latin America.

The EDC Blockchain team is very grateful to all the international leaders of the EDC community who share the values ​​of the company and allow it to develop the influence around the world!

“I don’t worry about the asset value on the market, I concentrate on the periodic monetization thanks to EDC leasing. This strategy will benefit me until 2040. I invite you to build a simple and transparent business with EDC Blockchain without any technical skills”, Daniel Grosso, leader of the EDC community in Latin America.

Milamol

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:17:48 PM

Now the cryptocurrency is growing, and because the growth the interest of large investors to cryptocurrencies increases, although the interest of small investors increases even much more.
According to the theory of the market, if the market has already grown significantly, then this means that the big players have already bought and are simply pushing the market by a little money. While BTC is growing the most. Today, this coin has pleased many people. I hope that the big players will not want to sell now, and the BTC will continue to grow.

caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:49:23 PM

According to the theory of the market, if the market has already grown significantly, then this means that the big players have already bought and are simply pushing the market by a little money. While BTC is growing the most. Today, this coin has pleased many people. I hope that the big players will not want to sell now, and the BTC will continue to grow.

The big players, who had never sold a Bitcoin in 2018, when its price falled down will have to wait further. Why to sell Bitcoin halfway when you can sell later and get all the profit.
vera152515

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:56:20 PM

The big players, who had never sold a Bitcoin in 2018, when its price falled down will have to wait further. Why to sell Bitcoin halfway when you can sell later and get all the profit.

Today Bitcoin showed an excellent growth. Recovery of the market is good for all the projects, including EDC Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.