Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:45:56 PM

My miner is pretty small...just 10 Ghash...do you think that solo mining this coin would be feasible with such a small miner, or should I just stick to the pools?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:03:27 PM

My miner is pretty small...just 10 Ghash...do you think that solo mining this coin would be feasible with such a small miner, or should I just stick to the pools?

i would stick to pools, post your address ill shoot you 100k Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fsonex

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:12:45 PM

I appreciate the offer, but I was doing well on these 2 pools up until the last 3 hours...then everything seems to have frozen up....so go ahead and extend the offer to a future miner in need...once again...Thanks!

That's what I've really enjoyed about this coin...this community is very welcoming and eager to help out...something I haven't seen in a lot of other coins.

Keep up the great work everyone!
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

I appreciate the offer, but I was doing well on these 2 pools up until the last 3 hours...then everything seems to have frozen up....so go ahead and extend the offer to a future miner in need...once again...Thanks!

That's what I've really enjoyed about this coin...this community is very welcoming and eager to help out...something I haven't seen in a lot of other coins.

Keep up the great work everyone!

it's not frozen up it's your wallet close it and reopen it  Wink the pools are fine!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:21:05 PM

You can always just delete everything in your Roaming folder except for your conf file and wallet.dat

That will re-download the block chain and stop any freezing next time you open it up, as well as discard any bad nodes you may have gotten stuck on
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:26:07 PM

You can always just delete everything in your Roaming folder except for your conf file and wallet.dat

That will re-download the block chain and stop any freezing next time you open it up, as well as discard any bad nodes you may have gotten stuck on

This is what I did

alltalk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:27:21 PM

dont think its the wallet
theres a message on eminer saying payments disabled
bit worrying really
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:54:24 PM

hello all,

I would like to announce the release of CarpeDiem on CryptoALTeX, LLC, www.cryptoaltex.com   Many of you may have already used our services for other coins, we opened three weeks ago with BlackCoin and received over 130BTC volume within the first 48 hours along with 1200 user registrations.  We have made even more system improvements since then and hope you place us on your list of trusted exchanges.

We are registered as an LLC in the state of Colorado, USA and as we begin to raise capital will be moving towards requiring the necessary government paperwork to become registered money services business which at this time, according to lawyers is not required for virtual/virtual pairing but could be required any day here in the USA.

We will continue to add trading pairs and hope to have a nice update released today that will bring a chatbox to our site.  There is also a much more detailed "About" page that details are security posture among other things.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me via irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex or submit a ticet @ https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

Happy Trading!!

Chiznitz

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:56:05 PM

cool!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:05:21 AM

First exchange in just about 40 hours since launch! Thanks a lot!!

Exchanging Carpe Diem Coins
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:09:18 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 12:29:04 AM by MaGNeT

My attempt to create something for Carpe Diem Coin Smiley

If you like it: 1JYxLgU6pUksfxZP1jZiMrrbY378obQ7Qn
palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:16:58 AM

We changed the symbol for Carpe Diem Coin to  DIEM  from  CDC.

CryptoAltex has it listed as DIEM.

halu
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

We changed the symbol for Carpe Diem Coin to  DIEM  from  CDC.

CryptoAltex has it listed as DIEM.

That can be fixed!

edit: fixed Smiley
duff91

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:24:03 AM

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-carpe-diem-3.png

i'm reach 260k DIEM COIN with my 2GH/s  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe.. 1LfQThC5t6u56Yy5MgHLvqqJY2BNCLtYgi
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:30:57 AM

seems people not notice this coin on the new exchange platform, we need more exchange platform to promote this coin!

haha  Smiley

will keep mining
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:39:50 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 12:54:37 AM by worth

hello all,

I would like to announce the release of CarpeDiem on CryptoALTeX, LLC, www.cryptoaltex.com   Many of you may have already used our services for other coins, we opened three weeks ago with BlackCoin and received over 130BTC volume within the first 48 hours along with 1200 user registrations.  We have made even more system improvements since then and hope you place us on your list of trusted exchanges.

Happy Trading!!

Chiznitz

Cool!  Just submitted my first small sell order for 10 satoshi.  

Guys, remember not to sell too low!

EDIT:   
Chiznitz,  a suggestion:  you wisely use 2FA for login, etc. -- on the login page you might want to add a line saying "check your email for the code" or "check your phone for the text with the authentication code" or something similar just to clarify things since all it says now is "enter code" without saying what code you're talking about. 
I thought it was looking for a captcha for a second and started to check and see if NoScript was hiding the captcha image before I realized it was asking for a 2FA code. Not a big issue for most people, but some might not realize what you're asking for.
midnight_rgs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

Hi

Link to wallet is broken:

Not Found
Error 404

Thx

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:52:01 AM

Hi

Link to wallet is broken:

Not Found
Error 404

Thx

please download the full folder!
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:06 AM

For whoever is dumping 30 million at 1 satoshi:

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:05:20 AM

I think it's more of a LTC market coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: