Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416396 times)
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:08:57 PM

Please, devs. We need normal exchange, im still planning to buy some  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

Please, devs. We need normal exchange, im still planning to buy some  Roll Eyes

Yes we have that coming. Just need to do things according to plan. We want to time things right.

Caishen_Project (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:40:00 PM

i just cancelled my order 272 caishen coins on coinswap did not receive it in my wallet , i also can't buy and sell coins from them Sad why is that ,

Please contact the support on coinswap. I am sure they will help with that issue.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

i just cancelled my order 272 caishen coins on coinswap did not receive it in my wallet , i also can't buy and sell coins from them Sad why is that ,

Please contact the support on coinswap. I am sure they will help with that issue.

He received them, payouts were only delayed by a few minutes.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:58:34 AM

Dumping till .00017, those who auctioned till .0008 must be worried. Don't be, once we get to a conventional exchange we will see the buys stack up. Till then i chomp below .00025.

Devs are probably holding back any news about exchanges to avoid manipulation. That is probably a good move, in this incubator stage this coin can't be branded as a coin destroyed by ipo buyers. But of course in about 10 days it will ascend to a volume where ipo vol won't have any impact.
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:07:32 AM

Dumping till .00017, those who auctioned till .0008 must be worried. Don't be, once we get to a conventional exchange we will see the buys stack up. Till then i chomp below .00025.

Devs are probably holding back any news about exchanges to avoid manipulation. That is probably a good move, in this incubator stage this coin can't be branded as a coin destroyed by ipo buyers. But of course in about 10 days it will ascend to a volume where ipo vol won't have any impact.

pretty hard to destroy something without anything,  Grin 2 more days before ipo coins will be distributed, and noone will sold em lesser then 0.0005
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:13:17 AM

Not worried at all, standing firm at .00083, that price will seem cheap soon...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:20:17 AM

It seems that very few voted on Mintpal. Last few hours except my 10 votes only 5 more. C'mon guys. What are you waiting?
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:37:16 AM

It seems that very few voted on Mintpal. Last few hours except my 10 votes only 5 more. C'mon guys. What are you waiting?

We are trying to time Mintpal with our 8 day rule.  Grin

if we get too close to the top before then slow down on the voting Wink

Edit: It's a good time to pick up those cheap CAI on coinswap, it won't last long.

jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

i'm sorry to say but another exchange wont affect the price, the coin needs PR and further developement, but i'm sure you guys are busy with that Wink

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:51:01 AM

i'm sorry to say but another exchange wont affect the price, the coin needs PR and further developement, but i'm sure you guys are busy with that Wink

We said our PR starts next Monday, and that is also planned for. But we do need to have a period where we test the grounds.
We will not use price manipulation as that will only cost us BTC and the gains are short lived. We'd rather go on with our plans
instead.

YAdaminer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:57:47 AM

Yes coin needs PR but sorry what another exchange? You think coinswap is exchange? You must be kidding.
Any exchange below 100BTC/day in total trades is funny and coinswap is not even close to that.
Remember CR (not saying that coinswap is such) but simply don't trust them.
So yes, Mintpal can/will make difference.
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

Yes coin needs PR but sorry what another exchange? You think coinswap is exchange? You must be kidding.
Any exchange below 100BTC/day in total trades is funny and coinswap is not even close to that.
https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/cai we have 2 exchanges and they are fine, I traded and tested them personally.

I dont see any reason to vote for mintpal bcause youll need a million votes or paying more than 6 btc and for what? forget it wont happen

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:10:21 AM

https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/cai we have 2 exchanges and they are fine

What he meant was exchanges with High volume, people are weary of moving their BTC to smaller exchanges, not that they are bad, but because of what happened lately with cryptorush and others that were not designed with enough security measures in place. We will seek secure known exchanges that will make investors/traders feel safe. However, I would like to say here that I have talked with the developer of coinswap, although the method used is not popular yet, but I do like the idea, this exchange should get some investors behind it. The fact that your coins do not sit on the exchange for long is very safe, however, that does not allow for day trading and instant pickup of underpriced coins. There should be a an adjustment where the trader would have a certain amount of coin for daily trading before the system sends the coins back to the wallet. Not sure something needs to be adjusted somehow  Grin

YAdaminer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:15:56 AM

https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/cai we have 2 exchanges and they are fine, I traded and tested them personally.

I dont see any reason to vote for mintpal bcause youll need a million votes or paying more than 6 btc and for what? forget it wont happen

Ok, you have right for your oppinion and I'll just wait for some other so if that takes 60.000+ votes I'm ok with it.
I'm sure we'll make some by votes and some by BTC's
BTC, BC, HIC, HVC, UTC and CAI are my favorite coins so Mint is just right place for me  Wink
...and yes, reputable market can/will make price difference.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:16:45 AM

What Mintpal voting gives you is exposure, sitting at the top of the voting list, is the ad space you get for your BTC. We will try to extend this period.
As miners/traders will also see your coin and look into it. It won't be hard for them to spot a genuine coin with a good team behind it. Hype is good but it could also be costly with the myriad of scam coins out there.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:28:53 AM

on the other side of things, what's happening with Bitcoin again? I see another down today.. any bad news?

jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:31:23 AM

Well yes putting a coin on a reputable market COULD make a price difference

Dont get me wrong i'm a mintpal fan too! and I would like to see it on the exchange too but in my realistic view it wont be in near future (but hey maybe i'm a little negative minded)

But its good to see many motivated people here to bring to coin to the next level, i'm sure I would be as glad as you when it hits mintpal Smiley

ESTIMATED.PRO
YAdaminer

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:40:02 AM

on the other side of things, what's happening with Bitcoin again? I see another down today.. any bad news?

I think this is what is going on

https://www.tradingview.com/v/Ko4CZ7mn/

you can also click on load new bars to get up to date price changes...
and according to that it seems that BTC hit bottom, ... but than again who could really knows.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:48:38 AM

I am the lead developer at Coin-Swap and I can understand the caution that many of you have about new and small exchanges. I am wrapping up our API (which will be the most robust API system around) hopefully today and then I will be adding online wallets for BTC and DOGE which I will have available for testing later this week. We are still building out, already at 7 servers and growing. We aren't focusing on a flashy interface, we are building features and an infrastructure.

Security
Security. Security. Security. I am not going to feed you empty words, just watch us closely. We will be changing the game for exchange security over the next several months.

I don't disagree with concerns about new and small exchanges, I completely agree. It's why I will only say watch, and see. Smiley

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: