Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416396 times)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:23:37 PM

if the game gets alot of interest, then this could be huge,

well what other game will offer a huge cash purse to players? Three big winners every week will receive three prizes paid in crypto currency and sponsored by crypto organizations and coin developers. A player base for this would be huge. Players in games spend millions of dollars on ingame purchases. This market is huge and we plan to tab into it with support from organizations operating business in the cryptocurrency as well as outside resources. It's a shame I read that people expected us to announce a multipool to dump on other coins. That would be far off from what CAI is and will be. Hold on tight we are taking CAI on a real trip around the world and introducing it to communities beyond the community of the cryptoworld. Nobody should forget as all coins seek adoption, we are creating it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:24:58 PM

What happens when you put 8 developers in room and tell them to build a better crypto coin...

Uhm....

I don't know...

WHAT...

A Video Game... :/ Huh

It is not about videogame is more like payment for something. If coin will not be used for something more like pump and dump will die in 1-2 months. You do not get this idea. They want to do something with coin. All Coins should be used to buy something and not only for to make speculations.

Something we don't see a lot in the crypto alt market. This could be really big, however only when the game is marketed properly. But i'm sure the devs are up to the task!
Crankys

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

hey,

saw your coin before and had no reason to buy it, but now... i love games and your idea is fantastic!!!
can´t wait to play the game! good work guys!!!  Cheesy
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

if the game gets alot of interest, then this could be huge,

well what other game will offer a huge cash purse to players? Three big winners every week will receive three prizes paid in crypto currency and sponsored by crypto organizations and coin developers. A player base for this would be huge. Players in games spend millions of dollars on ingame purchases. This market is huge and we plan to tab into it with support from organizations operating business in the cryptocurrency as well as outside resources. It's a shame I read that people expected us to announce a multipool to dump on other coins. That would be far off from what CAI is and will be. Hold on tight we are taking CAI on a real trip around the world and introducing it to communities beyond the community of the cryptoworld. Nobody should forget as all coins seek adoption, we are creating it.

+1
Yahred

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

Video Games are not mainstream.  This will fail.  A coin needs mainstream adoptions, not to be used to prop up a new game in a world filled with billions of video games.  Bad move.  So Bad that I am out.  Good Luck...  I have learned by lesson about following some new coin into the black hole of time wasted...  The next Coin I jump on will be a coin that is completely transparent and not a coin that makes decisions while they are passing a joint and dreaming about some "wicked" video game.  Unbelievable... Just Unbelievable...

I'm sorry, what?

How many millions of people actually pay to play those trashy Candy Crush, Farmville, etc. games with no reward?

This could offer a free game with an actual reward.  There's a lot of potential here.
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:53:33 PM

Video Games are not mainstream.  This will fail.  A coin needs mainstream adoptions, not to be used to prop up a new game in a world filled with billions of video games.  Bad move.  So Bad that I am out.  Good Luck...  I have learned by lesson about following some new coin into the black hole of time wasted...  The next Coin I jump on will be a coin that is completely transparent and not a coin that makes decisions while they are passing a joint and dreaming about some "wicked" video game.  Unbelievable... Just Unbelievable...

I'm sorry, what?

How many millions of people actually pay to play those trashy Candy Crush, Farmville, etc. games with no reward?

This could offer a free game with an actual reward.  There's a lot of potential here.

LOL... thdillin, im not sure what's more retarded...what you just said, or the fact you actually believe it?
This has a massive potential that your clearly not seeing but ok, you know best.
I'l msg you in a few months and we'l see where we stand, good luck with your new coin lol

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

You are developing a new video game under the guise of a new coin.  I am not sure who the bigger crook here is Wo Long or you guys...  Just Unbelievable...

I can't believe you are saying that, we are not developing a new video game. We are building a Game Development Company, the game itself is only a product. And there will be other products. I think you totally missed the point. But again how are we even close to wolong when we say we are not selling any coins? all the coins on the market now are from miners. If you bought some under the idea that we are here to pump and dump then I am sorry to disappoint you. I said from day one that is not happening.

Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:00:54 PM

Its an awesome idea. There will always be some people who dont like some ideas. You cant make everyone happy, most of the community will love this though.

Good Job  Grin
pengoau

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

Its not as groundbreaking as you think (or I think).

If the CAI generated from the game can be transferred to your wallet and then eventually exchanged to btc/usd then that would be groundbreaking.

Tho things attached to that like gold farming etc will be abused so people can make money which would lead to the currency be next to worthless.

It be groundbreaking if even with the abuses, the currency keeps its value.

thdillin

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:12:29 AM

"Cryptos the new Crowd Sourcing", watch all those suckers line up to pay for you to build a business and keep all the profit.  The only people who 'win' in this formula are the Devs, that is even if it works.  Little miners like me, HA, I can do better tweaking code and squeezing every hash I can out of the cheapest gear I can find for as little per KWh I can.

...Bottom line is this, for Cryptos to survive, they have to be adopted and used, or they have to be tied to something real.  It is that simple.  Games are not real, sure people pay FIAT to play, which is good if all you want to do is rack up FIAT currency.  The concept of the Crypto Currency is a currency that has real value because it could be traded for something that is real because people use it for real things.  If all you can do is trade it on Exchanges for FIAT it has NO Value, except for the number of Suckers who are willing to buy it from you, which has no value...

I had to step away from my computer and cool off, really, this was a complete waste of my time and energy.  Never again will I trust anyone unless they first lay out the plan.  Your plan to use the community to start a video game company is way worse than those who pump and dump.  Way worse, your idea that you can expose new users to cryptos?  If you want to help the community, fix the clunky interface instead of copy and paste of Vertcoin.  If you want to help the community figure out how to get more hashes out of an older card.  If you want to help the community figure out how to get people to use a currency.  If you want to help the community pay your bills with a Crypto.  If you want to help the community improve the general knowledge of the community, by sharing your ideas.  But if you want to help the community DON'T tell me that helping you start a company so you will be setting pretty is good for me...

Good luck with your community of suckers.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

"Cryptos the new Crowd Sourcing", watch all those suckers line up to pay for you to build a business and keep all the profit.  The only people who 'win' in this formula are the Devs, that is even if it works.  Little miners like me, HA, I can do better tweaking code and squeezing every hash I can out of the cheapest gear I can find for as little per KWh I can.

...Bottom line is this, for Cryptos to survive, they have to be adopted and used, or they have to be tied to something real.  It is that simple.  Games are not real, sure people pay FIAT to play, which is good if all you want to do is rack up FIAT currency.  The concept of the Crypto Currency is a currency that has real value because it could be traded for something that is real because people use it for real things.  If all you can do is trade it on Exchanges for FIAT it has NO Value, except for the number of Suckers who are willing to buy it from you, which has no value...

I had to step away from my computer and cool off, really, this was a complete waste of my time and energy.  Never again will I trust anyone unless they first lay out the plan.  Your plan to use the community to start a video game company is way worse than those who pump and dump.  Way worse, your idea that you can expose new users to cryptos?  If you want to help the community, fix the clunky interface instead of copy and paste of Vertcoin.  If you want to help the community figure out how to get more hashes out of an older card.  If you want to help the community figure out how to get people to use a currency.  If you want to help the community pay your bills with a Crypto.  If you want to help the community improve the general knowledge of the community, by sharing your ideas.  But if you want to help the community DON'T tell me that helping you start a company so you will be setting pretty is good for me...

Good luck with your community of suckers.

So the idea that we actually pump and dump suits you better than actually invest in producing a product that will generate profits that can be in turn invested back into crypto. So instead we just do like everyone else and sucker in the next bag holder with no insight into where to go next. I know hundreds of coins where you can place your trust for pumps and dumps just go to the altcoin announcements and ignore our thread. Better yet go  here

I am frustrated by people who have your line of thought, and that's why alts are in the miserable situation it is now. What we are starting is a company that will help developers bring products to a market where big companies took control. We are planning to take in promising and new apps under the umbrella of a crypto funded company and bring those into market. The developers joining us will get funded for the project and will share part of the profits with our company.  That's aside from products produced by our core developers. The fact that you bought into CAI in the first place because you thought we are going to pump it and dump it is pretty sad, and goes to show what we said is right.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

Its not as groundbreaking as you think (or I think).

If the CAI generated from the game can be transferred to your wallet and then eventually exchanged to btc/usd then that would be groundbreaking.

Tho things attached to that like gold farming etc will be abused so people can make money which would lead to the currency be next to worthless.

It be groundbreaking if even with the abuses, the currency keeps its value.

That can be done with an android app maybe, but apple is very strict about crypto currencies. Exchanging ingame credits or coins into crypto is not hard to integrate, but there would be a lot of legal problems to deal with. Maybe in the near future as laws in the US and other countries become clearer we can quickly apply that by updating our game servers.

pengoau

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:12:25 AM

Why go with Apple App store vs Googles Android App store?

Apple is a lot more restrictive, at least with android it leaves it open to allow the currency to go to your wallet (groundbreaking).

Your currency would be worth a lot more if you could play a game and generate and real world income (cai -> btc -> usd).

Either way at least its a step in the right direction.

thdillin

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:16:15 AM

I have no interest in the pump and dump of a coin.  I never said I did.  I said you are worse than those who do pump and dump.

I am also frustrated because the HYPE associated with this coin made it sound like you were doing something revolutionary, and you are.   Using a crypto for crowd funding quite ingenious, BUT it does nothing to help in the adoption of Cryptos as a main stream form of currency.

Again, I never "bought into CAI" to pump and dump.  I bought into CAI to pump and USE, and also buy fiat and use...  I have bought CAI and "pumped" CAI, and to date I have not Dumped my CAI.  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du  You will see I have only about 500 coins...

To this date no one uses cryptos except Bitcoin for criminal activities, and the occasional token gesture by some company who has no intent of actually using them.  Crypto currencies have a future, but they will need some kind of foundations, every currency in the history of mankind has been based on something... "Adoption" is our something, and people will not adopt something for the sake of entertainment unless they are addicted, they will adopt it for ease of use, simplicity, speed, efficiency, lower fees and so forth.  They will adopt it for real reasons, not emotional reasons.  The criminals already have the emotional adoptions pretty much cornered.  I see drug deals and video game makers in the same category, you feed on the weak.  If you have ever worked with a video game addicted child you would understand, but I am guessing you never have.  Video games are a waste of time, a way for people to pray on the week, not lift them up...

Please don't' put words in my mouth in the future.  I am not the one, or group, who HYPED a new coin as something new that is good for the community only to have it revealed that it is all being done for personal gain, at the cost of the community... Please explain how you are any different than all of the other opportunists who manipulate the curious, and steal from the risk takers...  Oh, they will get what they paid for?  Really, then prove it, but now the onus is on your team to make good on promises that you really have no idea of rather or not you will be able to keep those promises...  But, hey your bills are paid, so it's a successful project...
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:24:38 AM

Markets
CAI/BTC
CAI/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your CAI and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:25:28 AM

Suggestion for the Dev Team.  Perhaps think about developing Apps other than games that you can use within the CAI sphere.  The options are far reaching.  Things like currency converters(for crypto, fiat, metals ect.), market watchers, shopbots ect... Or even branch into Apps unrelated to cryptos at all.  Personal helpers, fitness, organizers the list is quite large just browse the App stores on the net for countless ideas.  It will help you branch out in a lot of different areas.  Other App developers could potentially be brought onto the team to help expand.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:34:58 AM

Keep voting for CAI @ MP guys! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:07:45 AM

I have no interest in the pump and dump of a coin.  I never said I did.  I said you are worse than those who do pump and dump.

I am also frustrated because the HYPE associated with this coin made it sound like you were doing something revolutionary, and you are.   Using a crypto for crowd funding quite ingenious, BUT it does nothing to help in the adoption of Cryptos as a main stream form of currency.

Again, I never "bought into CAI" to pump and dump.  I bought into CAI to pump and USE, and also buy fiat and use...  I have bought CAI and "pumped" CAI, and to date I have not Dumped my CAI.  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du  You will see I have only about 500 coins...

To this date no one uses cryptos except Bitcoin for criminal activities, and the occasional token gesture by some company who has no intent of actually using them.  Crypto currencies have a future, but they will need some kind of foundations, every currency in the history of mankind has been based on something... "Adoption" is our something, and people will not adopt something for the sake of entertainment unless they are addicted, they will adopt it for ease of use, simplicity, speed, efficiency, lower fees and so forth.  They will adopt it for real reasons, not emotional reasons.  The criminals already have the emotional adoptions pretty much cornered.  I see drug deals and video game makers in the same category, you feed on the weak.  If you have ever worked with a video game addicted child you would understand, but I am guessing you never have.  Video games are a waste of time, a way for people to pray on the week, not lift them up...

Please don't' put words in my mouth in the future.  I am not the one, or group, who HYPED a new coin as something new that is good for the community only to have it revealed that it is all being done for personal gain, at the cost of the community... Please explain how you are any different than all of the other opportunists who manipulate the curious, and steal from the risk takers...  Oh, they will get what they paid for?  Really, then prove it, but now the onus is on your team to make good on promises that you really have no idea of rather or not you will be able to keep those promises...  But, hey your bills are paid, so it's a successful project...

Are you done...you might want to pick your toys up now? Feeding on the weak?? LOL what a load of crap, how old are you?You must not understand the concept of free will, people play games for FUN, and even do drugs for FUN, its called life and people have the choice and free will to do as they please. You are looking at this completely wrong...so you think the coin will be worth more and have more intrinsic value without the need for new innovative ideas? What ideas have you got then, wheres your coin??? Lets all mine that....oh wait a sec.... How isnt this going to help the community, if your holding like you say you are then you have shares that will no doubt shoot through the roof once this has been established but you obviously dont see the potential that could benefit you personally ,which is beyond me. Nobody is going to adopt a coin soley based on that crap like "simplicity and speed, theres hundreds of coins with that same model and where are they now? People want something new. Yeah sure...a drug dealer is the same as a computer programmer?? Are you being fucking serious, when did anyone have to get a degree to become a drug dealer?.....please just go away coz you logic is failing and your going to make yourself look very silly soon....

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
sakr

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:34:54 AM

CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Lefter1s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:56:01 AM

Yesterday
Again, I never "bought into CAI" to pump and dump.  I bought into CAI to pump and USE, and also buy fiat and use...  I have bought CAI and "pumped" CAI, and to date I have not Dumped my CAI.  CJ7ujXuaiTagMwqNx2UQskHYJNYKMd84du  You will see I have only about 500 coins...
Today
  I get the feeling that this is all your idea and I just stepped on your toes.  No worries, I just dumped your CRAP COINS at market price  (I only lost .25 BTC so good riddance).  Enjoy, I followed your advise and took my toys and left... Last thoughts though, "People want something new."  Yes they DO! 

They demand transparency, honesty and no BULL CRAP like "Shandy Crypto Currency Crowd Sourcing" in the name of helping the 'community', when you obviously could care less about the community and only care about your own income...
As far as i can see you do not propose anything. I see you do not like the idea but from day one in first post
Ideas: Do you have an idea or a promotion you would like to see implemented?
come talk to us on the IRC channel #caishen on freenode.
We will be happy to hear from you, and if we use your idea, you will be rewarded with a proper bounty

so stop behaving like a 10th year old kid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: