Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416410 times)
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:12:22 PM

No news in the last few day and yet lots of volume being poured already in. Is the 3rd announcement already been announced to a private circle?
ipsec

Activity: 584

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:52:45 PM

Can you tell me what I can do with CAI the stock market.?

Fork the coin and take over Caishen development, then you can mine as much as you want. There will be a huge community of whiners following you.
[/quote]
LOL I tell you : i have cAI in stock market.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:57:07 PM

No news in the last few day and yet lots of volume being poured already in. Is the 3rd announcement already been announced to a private circle?

I'm in top 10, invested in IPO as well, and I don't have any info, but... to all that are selling now I would like to say, don't hurt yourself, in few days price should go way up I'm thinking arround DRK price, but... check, compare, wait for 3rd ann and I believe that you'll be happy if you holded.
tcherkin

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

The Blockchain is the Future!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

So if there are 20% unrealized CAI-CAIx exchanges, many people have lost their hard mined CAI now. This should increase the price of CAIx quite a lot. I have also about 120 CAI which stayed for few days in coin-swap.net and just forgot to exchange them  Shocked

BTC: 1SafeNxow4x4u4yhXjWMYomG9qnv4VPSU
snakegi

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:07:06 PM

CaiX added to voting on usecryptos!
Non-paid votes ONLY!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487854.0

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:16:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 02:44:56 PM by YAdaminer

So if there are 20% unrealized CAI-CAIx exchanges, many people have lost their hard mined CAI now. This should increase the price of CAIx quite a lot. I have also about 120 CAI which stayed for few days in coin-swap.net and just forgot to exchange them  Shocked

I don't think that there is 20% of unexchanged CAI's. I stoped with mining on 17th although diff was droping. I can agree with some coments that end of mining didn't comunicated the best way but that's why you were suppose to take extra precaution.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

Yep, lost all of mine because I mined when CAI launched and didn't realize anything like that was happening. Shit, I saw the 'CAIx' on exchanges and thought it was just part of the rebranding. I hold at least 40 different coins.. can't keep up with them all.

Didn't have much, at least.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

I'll be holding for sure lol.  I've noticed almost all shareholders are holding instead of selling.  Only people buying now are investors....  Only people selling are fools.....
Bosa Mora

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

Mintpal a bit busy with server traffic, should be up soon.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:44:05 PM

For the miners, the general has dozens of wallets, who is available every day to focus on a coin purse change or transformation is not new money, many of which are put for a long time I hope he added, while the CAI was soon closed his exchange , which makes a lot of miners to Fortuna disappointed hopes CAI exchange opened again, to regain the trust of your miners!

The multipool will open this week and miners will make CAIx again. It's the nature of the transition that we have to wait. We will email all the miners from our database to give them website for the multipool and start time. So a little patience.

axaxis

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:08:03 PM

Hi TheStuhlman can you response me:

Your communication wasn't clear.

I don't see a definitive date or something about the hurry to exchange the coins.

I have mined your coin and I have made publicity for you.

And now I have Caishen coin and can't exchange them.

Do something for those who has believed in you!
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 04:41:47 PM

I don't see a definitive date or something about the hurry to exchange the coins.

If you go back in this thread or you read our announcements here and on twitter, you should have seen we announced the 18 as the approximate final date. Miners were the ones who got the benefit of CAI from day one, the only people selling CAI from it's debut on exchanges till the last few days were miners.
We are not giving up on miners now, we are making a multipool with new features that has not been applied elsewhere. This week we will put the miners back on a very profitable road again. I have no access to CAIx to change it to CAI that is still being mined. We said this will end weeks ago, and every pool had this posted. I can not see how you missed that. I am not blaming you for this situation, I am a miner myself and hate to see my work go unpaid, it happened to me a few times, like on emucoin or panda coin or Syncoin etc.. However the situation with CAI to CAIx was totally different we gave more than enough time for this switch and we had two exchanges cooperate with us on this, Coinswap and Mintpal, both did a great job in making this transition a success.

To the miners I say we have not given up on you, in a couple of days we will have a multipool for you that will enable you to mine for CAIx. It is important we get this done right. I know the miners who do not keep track of what's happening will get upset, however, I am sure we will give them a great alternative with our multipool. I will also donate my own rigs work on the multipool and give the CAIx to them if they can prove they had the CAI prior to the 18. I really do not want anyone to lose coins in this process.

alvarorecoba

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

If you go back in this thread or you read our announcements here and on twitter, you should have seen we announced the 18 as the approximate final date. Miners were the ones who got the benefit of CAI from day one, the only people selling CAI from it's debut on exchanges till the last few days were miners.
We are not giving up on miners now, we are making a multipool with new features that has not been applied elsewhere. This week we will put the miners back on a very profitable road again. I have no access to CAIx to change it to CAI that is still being mined. We said this will end weeks ago, and every pool had this posted. I can not see how you missed that. I am not blaming you for this situation, I am a miner myself and hate to see my work go unpaid, it happened to me a few times, like on emucoin or panda coin or Syncoin etc.. However the situation with CAI to CAIx was totally different we gave more than enough time for this switch and we had two exchanges cooperate with us on this, Coinswap and Mintpal, both did a great job in making this transition a success.

To the miners I say we have not given up on you, in a couple of days we will have a multipool for you that will enable you to mine for CAIx. It is important we get this done right. I know the miners who do not keep track of what's happening will get upset, however, I am sure we will give them a great alternative with our multipool. I will also donate my own rigs work on the multipool and give the CAIx to them if they can prove they had the CAI prior to the 18. I really do not want anyone to lose coins in this process.

my friend mined CAI from the start and have about 2k8 Coins, he was too busy to convert these coins. why all CAI cannot exchange to CAIx???
Klarisskin

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

I have exchanged all my CAI the day exchange started. I also switched from mining other coins to mining CAI after that, and was mining and changing proceeds to CAIx several times a day. I stopped mining once it was announced that 20K CAIx at coin-swap are the last one. I didn't lost a single CAI. I'm a happy CAIx holder. What I did wrong??
axaxis

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

@TheStuhlman

Thank you for your response.

Yes my coins was mined far ago from the 18.

I was on the multipool from laterbreh:

http://caishen.leetpools.net/

I transfered the coin on coinswap yesterday.

Coin swap give me an answer with your mail.

What informations do you need to proof my coin was mined far before 18 ?

Thanks
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

@TheStuhlman

Yes my coins was mined far ago from the 18.

I was on the multipool from laterbreh:

http://caishen.leetpools.net/

I transfered the coin on coinswap yesterday.

Coin swap give me an answer with your mail.

What informations do you need to proof my coin was mined far before 18 ?

Thanks

PM me your account details on leetpools, email and username.
I will try and get this resolved for you.

renisel2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:07:01 PM

@klopper

I am sorry but I expect a response from TheStuhlman.

Other people think like me that the communication wasn’t good!

I call complete and utter BS on that. The communication from Stuhlman was great and the only people who whine are people who intentionally mined until the very end in order get coins on low difficulty and you guys now come here, blaming the developer who did everything in his powers to make this transition as smooth as possible.

I don't disagree that Sthulman's communication was good - It was simply misleading and easy to misread or not follow exactly what was happening. I (incorrectly) assumed that mining would stop once the 1.6 million had been mined and that we could then exchange our coins. At no point was it mentioned (that I recall) that there was the possibility that 1 in 5 coins would not be available for exchange.

I could have forgiven maybe 2-3% of coins to make up for lost wallets etc, but 20% is an enormous number. This is what SHOULD have been communicated and the pools SHOULD have been shut down OR the block reward changed to ZERO to prevent this. There were plenty of ways this could have been prevented.

TheStuhlman can't force pools to close operations. Stop blaming everybody else and take a long look in the mirror. It's your fault and nobody else's and there was nothing misleading in the announcement. Learn to take responsibility for your own action or inaction.

1) We are taking responsibility by calling them out.  I have not asked for anything except an explanation and doubt I'll even get that.  2) That cuts both ways.  The devs here are supposed to be the professionals, and we are just consumers.  They need to take responsibility for their crap communication that screwed over their own supporters.

I have pointed out that neither the website nor the OP clearly stated that the ability to exchange CAI for CAIx would stop.  I have not yet seen any of the supporters of this transition dispute that fact.  The devs say they can't put updates about every little development in those locations without completely flooding them.  This is true, but we are not talking about a little development.  There is currently a great deal of fluff in their announcements about future announcements in the OP; this is taking up way more space than they ever devoted to explaining how the transition would work.  They could put those details all over the internet and on TV and in newspapers--but if they are missing from what should be the two primary sources of crucial information on the coin, then they have failed their supporters.

Now that I see what the transition plan actually was, I can't get past the view that it was either extraordinarily poorly planned, or extraordinarily dishonest.  They knew that a substantial portion of the coins mined would be trash in the end--and an even higher portion of those mined toward the end would be useless.  Are they so naive as to believe that people were just going to be cool with throwing away those coins (poor planning)?  Or did they know that people wouldn't like it and therefore decided to downplay that aspect of the transition (dishonest)?  It really has to be one or the other.  They passed 1.6M around 5/8, so everything mined in the last 10 days was essentially worthless.  Even if the communication had been perfect, you would still end up with a mad scramble to exchange coins before they ran out, and some of their supporters would get screwed.  How is such a plan defensible?

One of the biggest challenges facing cryptocurrency in general is making it suitable for the masses.  If anybody thinks that a coin is going to succeed if its devs can't even communicate this kind of fundamental information to a very tech savvy (relative to the general population) base of supporters, I think you are sorely mistaken.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:19:47 PM

@klopper

I am sorry but I expect a response from TheStuhlman.

Other people think like me that the communication wasn’t good!

I call complete and utter BS on that. The communication from Stuhlman was great and the only people who whine are people who intentionally mined until the very end in order get coins on low difficulty and you guys now come here, blaming the developer who did everything in his powers to make this transition as smooth as possible.

I don't disagree that Sthulman's communication was good - It was simply misleading and easy to misread or not follow exactly what was happening. I (incorrectly) assumed that mining would stop once the 1.6 million had been mined and that we could then exchange our coins. At no point was it mentioned (that I recall) that there was the possibility that 1 in 5 coins would not be available for exchange.

I could have forgiven maybe 2-3% of coins to make up for lost wallets etc, but 20% is an enormous number. This is what SHOULD have been communicated and the pools SHOULD have been shut down OR the block reward changed to ZERO to prevent this. There were plenty of ways this could have been prevented.

TheStuhlman can't force pools to close operations. Stop blaming everybody else and take a long look in the mirror. It's your fault and nobody else's and there was nothing misleading in the announcement. Learn to take responsibility for your own action or inaction.

1) We are taking responsibility by calling them out.  I have not asked for anything except an explanation and doubt I'll even get that.  2) That cuts both ways.  The devs here are supposed to be the professionals, and we are just consumers.  They need to take responsibility for their crap communication that screwed over their own supporters.

I have pointed out that neither the website nor the OP clearly stated that the ability to exchange CAI for CAIx would stop.  I have not yet seen any of the supporters of this transition dispute that fact.  The devs say they can't put updates about every little development in those locations without completely flooding them.  This is true, but we are not talking about a little development.  There is currently a great deal of fluff in their announcements about future announcements in the OP; this is taking up way more space than they ever devoted to explaining how the transition would work.  They could put those details all over the internet and on TV and in newspapers--but if they are missing from what should be the two primary sources of crucial information on the coin, then they have failed their supporters.

Now that I see what the transition plan actually was, I can't get past the view that it was either extraordinarily poorly planned, or extraordinarily dishonest.  They knew that a substantial portion of the coins mined would be trash in the end--and an even higher portion of those mined toward the end would be useless.  Are they so naive as to believe that people were just going to be cool with throwing away those coins (poor planning)?  Or did they know that people wouldn't like it and therefore decided to downplay that aspect of the transition (dishonest)?  It really has to be one or the other.  They passed 1.6M around 5/8, so everything mined in the last 10 days was essentially worthless.  Even if the communication had been perfect, you would still end up with a mad scramble to exchange coins before they ran out, and some of their supporters would get screwed.  How is such a plan defensible?

One of the biggest challenges facing cryptocurrency in general is making it suitable for the masses.  If anybody thinks that a coin is going to succeed if its devs can't even communicate this kind of fundamental information to a very tech savvy (relative to the general population) base of supporters, I think you are sorely mistaken.
There were aprox 300k of the 400k premine coins that did not get converted to caix. There was plenty of coins available and no problem with communication. You lost coins because you did not pay attention to your investment.
axaxis

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

@TheStuhlman

I send you an email with my username and mail.
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:34:07 PM

Hey developers, you said that ALL CAI will be exchanged for CAIx. ALL.

Now I can not change my CAI on CAIx. Why?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: