Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416408 times)
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:55:03 AM

Believe it or not that is literally all they could tell you because that is exactly the runaround that the Foundation gets from the Development Team.

I am rather pleased he informed us. The little investors here have been constantly told just wait things will come just wait. Always hurry up and wait.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:56:17 AM

Post them up here.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:03:23 PM

Well I shouldn't really have said that.  It was kind of a dick move to say I could post chat logs of it.  However that being said if he denies it then I will.  I think that's fair game after he dares question my integrity on telling the CAIx community what's going on. 

I dare say we couldn't find 1 person holding CAIx that wouldn't want to know the truth about this.  But "they" know what's good for you right?  Right?

You know who else knows what's good for you?  The Government...  They know what's good for you too.

Post them up here.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:30:33 PM

Stuhlman or pieterjanvh can you explain please  ? Huh

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:20:47 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:15:47 PM by vvvortex

And so cometh the SilkCoin debacle that has plagued nearly EVERY altcoin since LTC.

Every person who "invests", or trades, or "develops" any of the altcoins basically live on a day-to-day basis with respect to news.  It's worse than the 24 hour news cycle on cable.  If there is no positive news or a post by a dev/creator, then its a "scamcoin" or "failcoin" or "shitcoin".

The entire industry is based on creating new and unique coins that purport to fill a niche in the market, that will magically someday become a currency, like BTC, but IMO, the entire altcoin industry is really based on creating new coins with POTENTIAL unique features, pumping them, selling and trading thereby transferring BTC from the many who don't realize the cycle, to the few who do and have the wallets to profit on them.

Look at nearly EVERY altcoin, and you will see the cycle - announcement, wallet copied from another (that was copied from the original BTC), maybe an IPO where some monied people get in large, listing on an exchange where the monied IPO people sellout during the initial euphoria, a period of decline with occasional pumps-and-dumps by the knowledgeable, then slow decline into oblivion as positive dev news just isn't fast or significant enough. Then there are the FUD posts on the forums about scams/fails/shit-coin.  Hopefully CAIx will prove to be the exception, because JStuhlman has impeccable reputation in the industry. The Foundation Member post here, out of the blue, seems to be fitting the altcoin cycle.

Wishing the best for CAIx as I bought 0.3 BTC worth at the CAI IPO, but fearing the worse.
virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 03:10:39 PM by virtuallann

I hope the coin can turn around because there are some great Foundation members with the best intentions.  Unfortunately as a group they have a "dear in the headlights" syndrome when it comes to the fact that we were outright lied to about the Titans.  They want so badly for things to get better that they won't acknowledge what has happened.  Even when this information came out with proof, not a one of them had any kind of outrage at being lied to for over a week about the biggest selling feature this coin currently has.  Personally I was dumfounded that they were so easily appeased with "don't worry Im working on something" by Stuhlman and then days and days went by with nothing new and people parroting over and over again, "oh I can't wait for Stuhlmans backup plan".  There is no $10-20,000 backup plan to replace the Titans.  What fool is going to come in to this clusterfuk and dump 20k?  

Then again a fool and his money are soon parted so you never know.

To this very morning in the IRC #caishen channel they are still saying it hasn't been confirmed that the Titans aren't coming, and that Stuhlman is trying to contact the Investor.  Dudes and Dudettes...  They knew about this on June 12, it is now June 27.  If he hasn't contacted the Investor by now what exactly do you expect is going on?

And so cometh the SilkCoin debacle that has plagued nearly EVERY altcoin since LTC.

Every person who "invests", or trades, or "develops" any of the altcoins basically live on a day-to-day basis with respect to news.  It's worse than the 24 hour news cycle on cable.  If there is no positive news or a post by a dev/creator, then its a "scamcoin" or "failcoin" or "shitcoin".

The entire industry is based on creating new and unique coins that purport to fill a niche in the market, that will magically someday become a currency, like BTC, but IMO, the entire altcoin industry is really based on creating new coins with POTENTIAL unique features, pumping them, selling and trading thereby transferring BTC from the many who don't realize the cycle, to the few who do and have the wallets to profit on them.

Look at nearly EVERY altcoin, and you will see the cycle - announcement, wallet copied from another (that was copied from the original BTC), maybe an IPO where some monied people get in large, listing on an exchange where the monied IPO people sellout during the initial euphoria, a period of decline with occasional pumps-and-dumps by the knowledgeable, then slow decline into oblivion as positive dev news just isn't fast or significant enough. Then there are the FUD posts on the forums about scams/fails/shit-coin.  Hopefully CAIx will prove to be the exception, because JStuhlman has impeccable reputation in the industry. The Foundation Member post here, out of the blue, seems to be fitting the altcoin cycle.

Wishing the best for CAIx as I bought 0.3 BTC worth at the CAI IPO, but fearing the worse.
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

Stuhlman or pieterjanvh can you explain please  ? Huh

I will let Stuhlman respond to this, as most of the problems are pointing to the development team, not the foundation members.
I do not like to come home on a nice and sunny friday to see this.

Virtuallan I'm sorry to see you leave the foundation like this.
By saying "like this" I don't mean by posting your opinion publicly, because you have every right to do so.
I just wished you would've talked to us (or me) about leaving the foundation first, because I personally liked a lot of your ideas.

@vvvortex: I like your description about the altcoin scene and I can say I'm working as hard as I can to make CAIx the exception Smiley
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:17:01 PM

Even if CAIx is legit and we get the dividends in a couple of days, it's a clusterfuck of epic proportions.  Through their mismanagement and poor leadership they've lost a ton of people money.  I hope that weighs on them at night, but they probably don't care.  And really, it was our fault for trusting Stuhlman wasn't it.

Even if they turned this turd around tomorrow they've created a coin with massive bagholders all the way up to 150k  People will look to get out every time they spot a decent buy order on the books.  Coin is fucked.

virtuallann

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:25:39 PM

I'm sorry Pieter but my mind was made up, and I knew exactly what would happen had I brought this up before posting.  The same thing that happened after I posted.  Hostility, Profanity, leading to be being kicked.

But anyway, I have a lot of respect for you Pieter you are the hardest working guy on the Foundation, but you have the same information I have and I wish you would just come clean.  It's the only way this coin will survive.  If the Foundation as a group cannot do that then this is a 100% failure from here on out.  I still have a vested interest in seeing you guys succeed because I still have coins, but I felt dirty knowing what I know, especially with everyone so keen on just covering up the information.

Thank you for your appreciation of my ideas.  You know what the funny thing is.  My original idea works with 1 Titan as with 3, and had a much more comprehensive benefit and appeal to the masses but it was ignored.  As were ideas for the Multipool as well as the Node Program.  If we had just admitted what had happened and changed the game plan we wouldn't be here, but we as a group decided to lie.

That is always a bad move.

I will let Stuhlman respond to this, as most of the problems are pointing to the development team, not the foundation members.

By saying "like this" I don't mean by posting your opinion publicly, because you have every right to do so.
I just wished you would've talked to us (or me) about leaving the foundation first, because I personally liked a lot of your ideas.

@vvvortex: I like your description about the altcoin scene and I can say I'm working as hard as I can to make CAIx the exception Smiley
karimdr2

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

I hope Stulhman will rectify the situation. I have too much invested on CAIx, in BTC and mining, and I recruited a whole group to invest. Then I'm really in trouble, I hope that he will not disappoint us!

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:15:26 PM

We need explanations, and FAST.

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST
CAIx – Lied about the PSP program.
Altex Industries – Shady IPO, Claims to be on MP at launch.

It's on the way. And nobody ever lied about the PSP program. Please wait for confirmation before spreading more FUD.
cryptoface

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

It's on the way. And nobody ever lied about the PSP program. Please wait for confirmation before spreading more FUD.

+1 ! give them some time.
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:26:36 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

I and many others have taken a big bath on CAIx and Stuhlmann hasn't been heard from for days.  Get him in here for explanations, now.  Don't tell me to stop spreading anything.

...And here come the new posters starting up the FUD cycle.  So predictable.
karimdr2

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:32:03 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

I and many others have taken a big bath on CAIx and Stuhlmann hasn't been heard from for days.  Get him in here for explanations, now.  Don't tell me to stop spreading anything.

Only Stuhlman can stop this ! So, please Joseph say something  Huh

SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

You dare to call it fud? You must be ignorant and deeply invested in this junk to say that when a foundation member said the truth and opened our eyes. You should be quiet!
murderouskirk

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

Stuhlman had a family emergency recently. I don't like to talk about his personal information but I think it's called for at this point. He had family in surgery.. that's why he's been a bit absent. Family comes before crypto, I think we can all agree on that at least. He will make a response as soon as possible, I'll be open in the fact that we are waiting for him to come online and if he doesn't in decent time the foundation will be posting their own response till he is able to address this. You will hear from him ASAP.

You can spread whatever you want, I only ask you spread the truth not what you've abstracted from a disgruntled X-foundation member. We did not lie about the PSP. It is still the plan. The issue here is that you were not informed (yet) that the large 2 titan investor had second thoughts. We were trying to get him back on board. If you're going to spread FUD, at least tell it how it is.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:41:59 PM

Wolong strikes again.  Shocked
murderouskirk

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

Stuhlman had a family emergency recently. I don't like to talk about his personal information but I think it's called for at this point. He had family in surgery.. that's why he's been a bit absent. Family comes before crypto, I think we can all agree on that at least. He will make a response as soon as possible, I'll be open in the fact that we are waiting for him to come online and if he doesn't in decent time the foundation will be posting their own response till he is able to address this. You will hear from him ASAP.

You can spread whatever you want, I only ask you spread the truth not what you've abstracted from it. We did not lie about the PSP. It is still the plan. The issue here is that you were not informed (yet) that the large 2 titan investor had second thoughts. We were trying to get him back on board. If you're going to spread FUD, at least tell it how it is.

I'm sorry for his family emergency. I wish him and his family well.

He can't be the only one that can explain things, is he?  I'm only stating what was already informed to us by a former foundation member. 

Trust me I understand..

We feel Stuhlman is the best person to report on this situation given the circumstances. If he is not able to come online soon Pieter will make a response. (It's currently written and being edited already..)
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:44:22 PM

SCAMREPORT WATCHLIST

You can spread whatever you want, I only ask you spread the truth not what you've abstracted from it. We did not lie about the PSP. It is still the plan. The issue here is that you were not informed (yet) that the large 2 titan investor had second thoughts. We were trying to get him back on board. If you're going to spread FUD, at least tell it how it is.

Tell us kind sir, how is that FUD when you just confirmed what your kicked foundation member have told us? I personaly dont care about PSP program since it is a short term thing and complitely irrelevat if coin dont have future!!!
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:44:30 PM

This coin will die 30th. 2 BTC worth of CAIx will kill it. I lost 0.4 with this shit, so fuck it. When I see dump on June 30th, I'll support it with all my coins. Such shit have no chance to survive, just like devs have no chance to regain confidence. Sorry, people who hold in a hope to receive dividends, you were fucked up with CAI and also you were fucked up with CAIx by this organized criminal group, you lost much more than even if you win.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: