Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:31:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416408 times)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:18:23 PM

I am preparing an update from the developers. Will be posted on OP Shortly.

karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

You mean SOON  Grin, I'm joking, I'm happy to see you !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

You mean SOON  Grin, I'm joking, I'm happy to see you !

I See my favorite word. Grin
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:07:01 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 09:22:52 PM by TheStuhlman

Update from Developers 7/9/2014

I know lately I been away for some personal issues, however, I tried to make as much time for the project as I can. Now things are getting a bit less stressful, and I am able to put more time into steering things back on track.

As most of you know in the last three weeks the helm was held by members of the foundation mostly and I did not have the ability to make decisions on most of the important matters due to lack of time/availability. During these hard times some of the foundation members did a great job picking up the slack by getting more involved and showing initiative to get things moving along, for which I am very much appreciative and thankful.

At the start of the project we decided to burn the premine and use our revenue streams from the game and later the PSP to build a vested interest for the developers to keep improving and working. After getting a generous investment of 24 BTC to cover the costs of development for the game to get to the next stage, we were approached by another investor who offered to donate three Titans if we implement the PSP program into our project. The investor gave me 9 BTC as a down payment for this program, so I used 10 BTC from the game funds to finish paying for the first miner on the promise the investor would finish paying for it later on, and he said he ordered two more miners himself which he will use for the PSP as well. This investor was obviously seeking a pump to exit with profit and used the 9 BTC donation as bait for us to announce the PSP. This investor later delivered a message to a foundation member while I was away, that he will not deliver on his promise. Virtualann or TheGir or Roscoewins or whatever he likes to call himself took that info and went with it public which by itself is not a problem, but he made it look like I was hiding something. This was frustrating because when that message was delivered in the foundation room I was not even around. When I found out I told everyone I wanted time to contact this investor and find out for myself.

When we got the 24 BTC for the game project and 4 BTC income came, I promised people 14 BTC dividend from that, there was nothing forcing me to do this, and this was not even income from the game. So in total we had 28 BTC 10 were used to complete the first TiTan purchase, about 11 so far been given for the nodes and some nodes still have to be paid. I made payments to the game devs as well.

When we got the news about the investor defaulting on the miners, we still had the 14 BTC from dividend and some in the foundation suggested strongly we use that to buy another Titan to add to the PSP but after much thought I decided to go along with the BTC payment for dividend although that put us back on funding for this project in all. Making the decision to pay the dividend might not make much sense to you, but I could not find it in me to tell people one thing and do another.

I been going over much of this, and giving it a lot of thought. Also I contacted the investor who invested in the game to see if we can get some help on the PSP as well. But we do need some help from the community as well so I setup a development fund to help move the game and the PSP.

CAIx address: XdUpLTUQn9G7CFs8UZaDZLJsbJcMFkk3Vf
BTC  address: 14RXPn6k4vWnTLvmVhJfXpSkHc28DAzryt

I will have an answer tomorrow from the game investor if he wants to help fund the PSP program as well.

This is the whole story so far. Am I giving up on CAIx? the answer is no, and I am not disappearing with bags of BTC, so far I have spent over 26 BTC of my own on this project and I will make sure this is not the end of the road for us.

Although the investor who defaulted on the PSP program did us some harm, however, his idea was brilliant and genuine. It will probably go through some changes to allow dividend payments. I strongly believe it's worth saving, and the lord willing will hear some good news tomorrow from our game investor.

Below is a snapshot of the new wallet that will be released this week. Wallet is done and will go through some security scrutiny by the dev team to insure it's safe for release.

Joseph Stuhlman
7/9/2014

Special thanks to foundation members Pieterjanvh and Mvaessen for the great work done on the Client GUI.

pieterjanvh

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:24:27 PM

If there are some comments or suggestions for the wallet it's not too late, I can still apply small GUI changes after the security audit.
I hope you like the design, mvaessen and me sure spend a lot of time on it Smiley.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

If there are some comments or suggestions for the wallet it's not too late, I can still apply small GUI changes after the security audit.
I hope you like the design, mvaessen and me sure spend a lot of time on it Smiley.

Add top 100 richest wallet maybe !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
pieterjanvh

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

Add top 100 richest wallet maybe !

I'll keep that in mind for a next update, wont have the time to include that in the next couple of days. Leaving for a nice vacation SOOON.
isprani

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

Ok, now we know that coin is not abandoned so we can remove pressure from dev's. Let them work and relax, profit will come as result of hard and honest work of our devs.
Trading is not game for people without patience. But then again, who would sold me such cheap coin then... :-)
coin is abandoned, sell them while you can or better tomorow morning 'cos I'm going to sleep  Smiley
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:45:11 PM

A live feed display to pay per view sports events such as boxing and the ufc?
pieterjanvh

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

A live feed display to pay per view sports events such as boxing and the ufc?

Now that would be something...
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:56:14 AM

guys u had a lot of time why didint any of u told us the truth about titans etc?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:46:36 AM

LOLWAT? You need more money? You shaved people to skin with your scamcoin and now you expect that anyone will send you more?

You MUST sell your preorder and distribute money between holders except your private scam group.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:13:23 AM

Stuhlman, if you want this coin to succeed you need to focus on features for users and merchants and not on artificial ways of temporary pumping the price.
cryptoface

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:23:18 AM

I know lately I been away for some personal issues, however, I tried to make as much time for the project as I can. Now things are getting a bit less stressful, and I am able to put more time into steering things back on track.

As most of you know in the last three weeks the helm was held by members of the foundation mostly and I did not have the ability to make decisions on most of the important matters due to lack of time/availability. During these hard times some of the foundation members did a great job picking up the slack by getting more involved and showing initiative to get things moving along, for which I am very much appreciative and thankful.

At the start of the project we decided to burn the premine and use our revenue streams from the game and later the PSP to build a vested interest for the developers to keep improving and working. After getting a generous investment of 24 BTC to cover the costs of development for the game to get to the next stage, we were approached by another investor who offered to donate three Titans if we implement the PSP program into our project. The investor gave me 9 BTC as a down payment for this program, so I used 10 BTC from the game funds to finish paying for the first miner on the promise the investor would finish paying for it later on, and he said he ordered two more miners himself which he will use for the PSP as well. This investor was obviously seeking a pump to exit with profit and used the 9 BTC donation as bait for us to announce the PSP. This investor later delivered a message to a foundation member while I was away, that he will not deliver on his promise. Virtualann or TheGir or Roscoewins or whatever he likes to call himself took that info and went with it public which by itself is not a problem, but he made it look like I was hiding something. This was frustrating because when that message was delivered in the foundation room I was not even around. When I found out I told everyone I wanted time to contact this investor and find out for myself.

When we got the 24 BTC for the game project and 4 BTC income came, I promised people 14 BTC dividend from that, there was nothing forcing me to do this, and this was not even income from the game. So in total we had 28 BTC 10 were used to complete the first TiTan purchase, about 11 so far been given for the nodes and some nodes still have to be paid. I made payments to the game devs as well.

When we got the news about the investor defaulting on the miners, we still had the 14 BTC from dividend and some in the foundation suggested strongly we use that to buy another Titan to add to the PSP but after much thought I decided to go along with the BTC payment for dividend although that put us back on funding for this project in all. Making the decision to pay the dividend might not make much sense to you, but I could not find it in me to tell people one thing and do another.

I been going over much of this, and giving it a lot of thought. Also I contacted the investor who invested in the game to see if we can get some help on the PSP as well. But we do need some help from the community as well so I setup a development fund to help move the game and the PSP.

I will have an answer tomorrow from the game investor if he wants to help fund the PSP program as well.

This is the whole story so far. Am I giving up on CAIx? the answer is no, and I am not disappearing with bags of BTC, so far I have spent over 26 BTC of my own on this project and I will make sure this is not the end of the road for us.

Although the investor who defaulted on the PSP program did us some harm, however, his idea was brilliant and genuine. It will probably go through some changes to allow dividend payments. I strongly believe it's worth saving, and the lord willing will hear some good news tomorrow from our game investor.

Below is a snapshot of the new wallet that will be released this week. Wallet is done and will go through some security scrutiny by the dev team to insure it's safe for release.

Joseph Stuhlman
7/9/2014

Special thanks to foundation members Pieterjanvh and Mvaessen for the great work done on the Client GUI.

Thank you for the update and honesty!  lets hope the game investor will see the potential off the psp and will contribute to it. Also a big thanks to Pieterjanvh and Mvaessen  for finishing the wallet! Can’t wait to se the result  Smiley
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:50:04 PM

lol, there is a buy order of 133 914 caix at 6,8k on mintpal Tongue

0.00006800   133914.46758433   9.10618380

Someone like a lot the new wallet Wink

Well let's be honest, 6.8k is extremely low for this coin. I would buy more if I did not get all in already between 8 and 11k.
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:47:56 PM

You must have missed the spotlight I put on you and the rest of the Dev's otherwise you would not have brought up my name again.  I had said my piece and moved on but here you go again.

Let me highlight another point in the trend of lies and deception these guys have used to string you along.  In saying this Investor handed over all that BTC just to bait and switch people for this coin is an outright lie.  The Investor saw Stuhlman and the Dev's running this coin in to the ground and bailed as did many others.  I have posted the proof previously in the way of a post from the Foundation's private forum showing this to be true.

I'm amazed that the lies continue to come out in hopes of propping up this coin for anyone foolish enough to think buying in now is a "good deal".  However I do have to thank the Insiders that are left for pumping this coin right before the Dividend payout to make it look like a recovery.  I was able to cash out the rest of my coins above .0002.  Obviously a lot of other people have seen the writing on the wall as well considering the current price trend.

Enjoy the fruits of your deceptions.  You should have just apologized for hiding the truth and said you were working on a new plan.  But obviously there is to much Hubris there to admit any wrongdoing and people have caught a whiff of this.  Pride comes before a fall...

Fell free to blame me for all your failings instead of accepting responsibility for your own actions, but if you start throwing accusation around at me again I will continue posting all the chat logs and conversations from when I was a Foundation Member showing the lies and deceptions you perpetrated. 

I will leave you now to your attempts to recover from this situation.  I expect flaming from the bag holding tryhards on this thread but if the Foundation, Dev's, or Stuhlman wants to continue targeting me with future posts I will be back.

I've said my piece, I'm done.  Goodbye and good luck.

Joseph Stuhlman
7/9/2014

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

Funny how you guys actually try to blame shit on virtualann. OK WHATEVER HE LEAKED IMPORTANT SHIT, NOW THE DEVS HAVE TO PUT THEIR HEADS DOWN AND PLOW THROGH THESE CRAP PRICES!!!!

pieterjanvh

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

My part of wallet development is officialy over (for this update). I really can't wait to release the wallet, but safety comes first. That's why we're doing a complete security audit to make sure nothing can go wrong.
Now that my part of wallet development is over, I will have more time to spend communicating with u guys, which I know has been (and still is) a serious working point for CAIx.
However, on monday I am leaving for a 2-3 week road trip, so I wont be able to check in daily, but I'll do whatever I can whenever I can.
Keep in mind that it might take me a few days to answer your questions when I have no internet available.
I'm sure other foundation members are at your disposal on #caishen, caixboard.com or our subreddit (/r/caixfoundation).

For the past week mvaessen and I have been hard at work to get this coin, and all of our investment in it, back on track. I hope the new wallet can be the start of that.
Stuhlman is getting less and less stress from his personal situation, so I presume he'll be back to the Stuhlman we know very soon Smiley.
I've seen multiple great ideas coming in through the foundation channel, some of them should definately be realised.

I was disappointed there was not more reaction from the community, I expected at least a few of our community members to talk, tweet, write,... about us giving away 14 BTC in dividends, but the response has been very scarce.
A big thanks to the guys who did talk, write or tweet about it!
I hope we can create quite a buzz around the new wallet, because it's worth it. Together I am sure we can get the word out.
If there are any tips, suggestions, comments,... about marketing, please don't hesitate to come in to #caishen and tell us all about it. Special thanks to seba4 for doing exactly that.

I look forward to hearing from Stuhlman about where we go from here. A custom wallet this nice is very unusual in the altcoin world and we have a lot of room to grow from here.
KingJimVI

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:25:20 AM

Still waiting for my masternode payment. Any word from Jo as to when they might be completed?
pieterjanvh

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:33:28 AM

Still waiting for my masternode payment. Any word from Jo as to when they might be completed?

Will ask him when I see him, he's always sending out in batches (whenever he has accumulated and confirmed a few addresses).
What's your node address? You can send it in PM if u don't want it out here.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: