Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:34:32 AM

Hey stuhl are you coming out say something or let the coin die?

Who is this stuhl you speak of?
Mr. Stuhlman(do not know his real name) is the main co-ordinator/top guy in CAIX foundation. He is SINCERE and responsible does what he said/Promised (gave back 14 btc to everybody who staked as promised for masternodes)(I did not get any because I did not qualify.I Had less than 2000 CAIX).
I guess I see him as MAN OF HONOUR...

Interesting.  So how much did he give back after promising to try to reimburse those of us who got effed during the PoW to PoS fiasco?  I was among the first and definitely the most vocal to discuss the issue.  Not only did I never receive a valid, direct response to the most important issues I raised, I haven't seen any CAIx.  I also haven't heard of any others receiving any CAIx based on that promise (I don't read every post here, so I may have missed something, but I was checking daily for a while).  Regardless, at current prices, he probably owes me like $1 worth of CAIx if he wants to uphold that promise.  But I've seen nothing.  Not even a response to my thread on the CAIx board saying that they're working on it.  The coin is dead.  Accept it and move on.  But at least you got a nice wallet out of it.
Hi renisal2 -Are you saying you were qualified for MN but so far never got paid??
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:30:42 PM

I emailed stuhlman about 72 hours ago regarding my node payment & had no response.  I was on holidays for a month so was unable to grab my info before then although I did have a qualified node.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:24:55 AM

I received my node payment.

As I've said before, while I've been suspicious about CAIx in the past, the fact this node payment DID happen, and at the exact point that all devs could've just pulled a disappearing act, makes me believe in a longer term commitment. People now think Stuhlman and co have abandoned ship - my question to those people is, why pay 14 BTC to people before abandoning the coin? If it was a scam, no money would've been paid prior to the 'silence'.

CAIx is dirt cheap right now. Even if you're unsure, just buy some and hold - with 1.6 million supply, it won't take much (at these prices) for supply to dry up when the PSP hits. Even with one Titan.

CAIx has at least one more huge spike/pump left in it. Just don't expect it to happen until late August/September.

I'm happy to hold, and micro buy at cheap prices in the meantime.
Balitorium

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

I received my node payment.

As I've said before, while I've been suspicious about CAIx in the past, the fact this node payment DID happen, and at the exact point that all devs could've just pulled a disappearing act, makes me believe in a longer term commitment. People now think Stuhlman and co have abandoned ship - my question to those people is, why pay 14 BTC to people before abandoning the coin? If it was a scam, no money would've been paid prior to the 'silence'.

CAIx is dirt cheap right now. Even if you're unsure, just buy some and hold - with 1.6 million supply, it won't take much (at these prices) for supply to dry up when the PSP hits. Even with one Titan.

CAIx has at least one more huge spike/pump left in it. Just don't expect it to happen until late August/September.

I'm happy to hold, and micro buy at cheap prices in the meantime.

good to hear that payment is actually happening, anyway I'm still waiting for my 2k nodes payout...
Sure it's not much but still I think I deserve my part of the share for holding and staking during the month of june Sad
Investing123

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

I love the new CaiX wallet, its absolutely beautiful.  When will the PSP program begin to take effect?  I've got to say I am not too happy with the price trend.  No where near the proposed 469k satoshi as of yet.

maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:10:56 AM

I love the new CaiX wallet, its absolutely beautiful.  When will the PSP program begin to take effect?  I've got to say I am not too happy with the price trend.  No where near the proposed 469k satoshi as of yet.

What, you are not happy with -10,000% price difference?
KingJimVI

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:48:50 PM

Another 2k masternode holder here still awaiting the node payment. Have just sent Stuhlman a DM with all the details again and hope the payment will be processed soon. I agree with others on here that having held throughout June for the duration of the price decline, well, feeling like a bit of a sucker right now to put it mildly... Whether or not I receive the payment will probably determine whether I continue to hold my 2k CAIx
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:24:04 PM

So people are still believing there is a Titan coming?  Surely the lack of any updates is enough to realise its very unlikely.  Still no node payment or response from my email to stuhlmen.  Personally I am very disappointed CAIx was the first coin I actually put some decent money into in my 8 months of crypto experience & it looks like I have lost 90% of it.   Sad
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

So people are still believing there is a Titan coming?  Surely the lack of any updates is enough to realise its very unlikely.  Still no node payment or response from my email to stuhlmen.  Personally I am very disappointed CAIx was the first coin I actually put some decent money into in my 8 months of crypto experience & it looks like I have lost 90% of it.   Sad

You won't lose anything unless you sell them at this low price. Just keep holding and quit looking at the price for a while, it's much less depressing. Hope we'll have some big moves next week, Cheers..

StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

What, you are not happy with -10,000% price difference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8H2FIf1oH4
Balitorium

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:46:46 PM

Another 2k masternode holder here still awaiting the node payment. Have just sent Stuhlman a DM with all the details again and hope the payment will be processed soon. I agree with others on here that having held throughout June for the duration of the price decline, well, feeling like a bit of a sucker right now to put it mildly... Whether or not I receive the payment will probably determine whether I continue to hold my 2k CAIx

Same here, also sent PM to Stuhlman including all details last week already, nothing yet... hope this is just a delay due to high workload Sad
virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

I'm pretty sure you(and everyone else that hasn't been paid yet) are shit out of luck.  It was posted awhile back that final Node payment addresses and any discrepancies had to be in by a certain time.

Good luck though.  

Same here, also sent PM to Stuhlman including all details last week already, nothing yet... hope this is just a delay due to high workload Sad
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

Some shitty dumping today....
KingJimVI

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:01:23 PM

Virtuallann, original email with all of the details required was sent 4th July so I fulfilled my side of the bargain. Will just have to wait and see I guess.
virtuallann

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

Sorry to hear it man.  Good luck though.

I know that some Node payments went out with more BTC than what was supposed to be paid(whether accidental or not).  Some people said they returned the overpayment but we can assume some people did not return it, so some people with qualifying Nodes got screwed no matter what.  Unless of course they want to own up to their mistake and pay those Nodes out of pocket.

Virtuallann, original email with all of the details required was sent 4th July so I fulfilled my side of the bargain. Will just have to wait and see I guess.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

more developers = better?  Roll Eyes

There is no developers, just group of scammers.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

Hey stuhl are you coming out say something or let the coin die?

Who is this stuhl you speak of?

Yes I heard that name before.

I am still around guys. The bugs in wallet could be caused by outdated DLL's or such. That's why some features fully work for some and not others. However, that should not interfere with the wallet main functions.

Total BS. Wallet is buggy on brand new Win7 install. Face it people this coin is headed to the scrapheap.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:54:52 AM

I guess this proves Stuhlman is full of shit. Can't even post in his own thread while the coin dies(d).

I had faith in him, and it just proves no one can be trusted in Crypto. The whole industry is killing itself by human greed!
cryptoface

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:31:17 PM

I don’t think it is only the greed what is poisoning the crypto world it is the extreme lack of trust and respect. And in this case the extremely negative behavior off most “community” members.

Caix was one of the first to go full Pos and although some missed the boat with the transfer to caix it went very smooth. As far as I know caix is the first crypto that sees its self as a company and invest in projects such as the game and rewards there shareholders if there is profit from those projects and they did! And yes some did not received their payments jet but as far as I can see most of us did received the payment within a few days! Than the wallet, yes it got delayed a few times but they did deliver and it is a a good looking and working wallet with some minor bugs , so what 99% off the other wallets don’t have a social and marked data option. So I don’t see the problem if there is a small bug in those options. The titans… yes that one sucks bad, but who is to blame for that? Not the devs but some guy with a bag off btc who came up with the plan but didn’t come tru for whatever the reason may be.

The only thing we can blame the devs for is the slow and lack of communication, don’t say you have good news about the psp and say you will tell us soooon  and then be quiet about it for 10 days. but we also know stuhlman had some personal problems so it is not strange the communication was a bit slow but now the time has come to step it up!.
the devs don’t get paid a monthly salary, yes the did recive 4000 caix…. but how would you feel if you built a coin and work hard to keep developing the coin, don’t get paid for it and the only thing you get in return is f*cking negativity from the community. 14 btc payed out and only a few tweets about it and some with a negative side note about the low price. Yes this price sucks ! I’ve got a few btc in caix and if I would sell it is worth next to nothing but I aint selling a thing.

Who is to blame for the low price?
In my opinion not the devs, the kept on working on the coin yes with a few small setbacks but this price is caused by fear and negativity from a few holders in combination with the bad communication and setbacks. And the negative vibe in this bitcointalk isn’t helping either! I do believe the devs still have good intentions for caix, and I think we can turn this around together.
they were clear from the beginning it would be a long term project but people get scared when the don’t see any news from the dev for a week. So my suggestion for the devs would be to make a road map for caix for the upcoming 3 months. And then give a weekly update.
If we as a community help the devs where ever we can , we can start to stop post negative comments and start spreading some positivity here and in the crypto world  about caix. and if you don’t believe in caix than just don’t post here and express your frustrations in a other way. So Stuhlman , can you let us know how things are standing and if you are willing to make a road map for the next months with a weekly update? Lets turn this around together and lets go back to the moon and beyond!

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

I don’t think it is only the greed what is poisoning the crypto world it is the extreme lack of trust and respect. And in this case the extremely negative behavior off most “community” members.

Caix was one of the first to go full Pos and although some missed the boat with the transfer to caix it went very smooth. As far as I know caix is the first crypto that sees its self as a company and invest in projects such as the game and rewards there shareholders if there is profit from those projects and they did! And yes some did not received their payments jet but as far as I can see most of us did received the payment within a few days! Than the wallet, yes it got delayed a few times but they did deliver and it is a a good looking and working wallet with some minor bugs , so what 99% off the other wallets don’t have a social and marked data option. So I don’t see the problem if there is a small bug in those options. The titans… yes that one sucks bad, but who is to blame for that? Not the devs but some guy with a bag off btc who came up with the plan but didn’t come tru for whatever the reason may be.

The only thing we can blame the devs for is the slow and lack of communication, don’t say you have good news about the psp and say you will tell us soooon  and then be quiet about it for 10 days. but we also know stuhlman had some personal problems so it is not strange the communication was a bit slow but now the time has come to step it up!.
the devs don’t get paid a monthly salary, yes the did recive 4000 caix…. but how would you feel if you built a coin and work hard to keep developing the coin, don’t get paid for it and the only thing you get in return is f*cking negativity from the community. 14 btc payed out and only a few tweets about it and some with a negative side note about the low price. Yes this price sucks ! I’ve got a few btc in caix and if I would sell it is worth next to nothing but I aint selling a thing.

Who is to blame for the low price?
In my opinion not the devs, the kept on working on the coin yes with a few small setbacks but this price is caused by fear and negativity from a few holders in combination with the bad communication and setbacks. And the negative vibe in this bitcointalk isn’t helping either! I do believe the devs still have good intentions for caix, and I think we can turn this around together.
they were clear from the beginning it would be a long term project but people get scared when the don’t see any news from the dev for a week. So my suggestion for the devs would be to make a road map for caix for the upcoming 3 months. And then give a weekly update.
If we as a community help the devs where ever we can , we can start to stop post negative comments and start spreading some positivity here and in the crypto world  about caix. and if you don’t believe in caix than just don’t post here and express your frustrations in a other way. So Stuhlman , can you let us know how things are standing and if you are willing to make a road map for the next months with a weekly update? Lets turn this around together and lets go back to the moon and beyond!

what i see there? a positive comment and a spot on point of view of what is happening in alt crypto with... hold yourself... some suggestions!   Shocked Shocked   Wink
very great post cryptoface!
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: