Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:46:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily  (Read 13135 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:52:05 PM

I think its not that dabatable. Because if you try to do that, especially some starters that don't have enough money yet to invest, its a great window. But I think blockchain.com is a legit one. So theres nothing to worry about.
yes because of that i'm a trusting blockchain.com company because they have rule for using customer data and our privacy are protected by law.
nothing any worry to this company, but other story if airdrop from unknow/untrusted company
You should not trust any company for 100 projects because this world is changing so fast and even the largest companies are dying. an obvious example is Bitmain

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:22:09 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink
the blockchain only gives 25 $ for those who have successfully passed Kyc for me that is nothing compared to your identity being misused by them so finding an airdrop that doesn't sell identity at one time will have an impact on you if they intentionally abuse it
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:24:50 PM

I din't dared to provide my private data for the price of $ 25. But many of my friends are satisfied, today they received a little more than $ 24. Now such airdrop is rare.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:46:55 PM

Received today my Stellar tokens. Approximate value is 48$ like 400 XLM. It took a long time but still got.
Wow that was good to hear. May I ask when will you submit your kyc and got approve? And after being approved, how many days you got it your tokens. And it was good also that they increase their value.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:15:47 PM

I have already received this airdrop, but actually it is around 25$, not 40. Anyway it is a good airdrop although for some people it is bad to disclose identities
Glad that the airdrop still running smoothly, I already receive it months ago. Love the simple task to get it and not took long time to get $25. Once verified is success and become gold member, it will arrive automatically.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:23:58 PM

About the procedure for kyc. Some people are not afraid to send their photos and personal data to participate in the new airdrops which looks like a scam. There are a lot of good reviews about this airdrop, I think for 25$ many new users can pass this kyc and get Stellar tokens.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:28:01 PM

I have been waiting for my airdrop for some months but it is yet to arrive in my wallet. I don't know how long it's supposed to take but seeing that some have gotten, i don't know why I'm yet to even after passing my kyc.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:32:12 PM

I have been waiting for my airdrop for some months but it is yet to arrive in my wallet. I don't know how long it's supposed to take but seeing that some have gotten, i don't know why I'm yet to even after passing my kyc.
Its happen on me too, waiting for 4 months and nothing happen, KYC passed and whats again? its there ny possibililty that new member like us have to make deposit first?
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:02:59 AM

Giving my data for just $25 is useless and ridiculous , who force them to give the coin free when other coins are giving thousands away for just an article or write up , even just retweet promo, I dont advice anyone to do or give out their data with such amount .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 08:25:04 AM

There was 48 usd for now , not 25 usd . I think Blockchain is quite reliable. Is there anyone who got 100 usd? really?

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:51:03 AM

Not everyone wants to pass a full KYC for $ 25 or $ 40. While everyone must decide for himself. But now probably the personal data for each person is in the network is not necessarily associated with the passage of the KYC for cryptocurrency projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

In my opinion this is called Take and Give, also abaout level of one's capacity, if it is deemed beneficial follow it, if you doubt leave it, return to your own.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
maculeth

Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:00:25 PM

I agree, because by just verifying the account we can generate dollars, Grin Grin I once got $ 25 from Stellar for free, but sometimes we fall asleep when we wait for the airdrops to land. If the landing airdrops are certain, more people will want to create an account to get free Stellar.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:18:22 PM

It is a very interesting airdrop, because in other words they want to have your personal documents in exchange of 40 bucks in stellar. A pretty generous offer, but I believe people like to stay anonymous much more.
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:02:18 PM

It is actually 25$ worth of xlm not 40$. Secondly, I don't fancy giving out my personal information or data for such a ridiculous amount. Wonder the need for the kyc required to collect the reward and to think that people are actually giving it out for 25$.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

Firstly, it is a giveaway of 25$ in Stellar, not 40$ as you said. Secondly, they were making payouts really seldom during the last 2 months, so they might have already reached the maximum amount of participants.
JeBro

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:44:54 AM

In exchange for those $ 50 or $ 25, you fully disclose your identity and transfer to the blockchain.com information about yourself, including copies of documents. In general, cryptocurrencies initially thought to ensure the anonymity of users, and not to disclose them. Personally, I would never sell my personal information for any money. It is not known where this information and documents may be later.

patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:54:13 AM

Not worth it. They will just sell it to other company for maketing purposes or maybe different or something illegal. Ihear as well that it took months for you to get verified or worst not being verified after sending legit documents.
Backupnime

Activity: 494

homt.net

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:40:50 PM

the most of people still waiting their reward from this airdrop like few of my friends untill now the rewards didn't landed in the account, i don't know what the reason why, because 2/6 of my friend get their reward and participated in same day

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:55:14 PM

If you fulfill their kyc with no problems, just wait for your time to receive the tokens. Because you may be in a long line of cue, just wait for your time for others to get finished ahead of you, and you may be the next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: