Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12927 times)
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

Though there are lots of scam and shitty projects, we can still find something new and innovative that provides real solutions
Moreover, this scam age teaches whole the community to be more educated and smart, so there are some positive sides as well
There are good projects on the market , take for example bitcoin , this is the strongest coin on the market , and I think it is necessary to believe in it , because many people want to earn , and this need to believe in the market!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:44:44 PM

I still believe in the results at Crypto. As long as I am at Crypto I can make money and this is what keeps me going. If there is a price decline and is stuck in a loss, I think this is a natural thing. But you can't give up because Crypto still has a big chance.
There have been changes and shifts in the financial market since ancient ages. We started from coins and end up in the digital era. Cryptocurrency is the latest face of money and it is going to be there for long until we get another most advanced form. For the time being, cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and has great market and benefits for the users.
People around the world are showing more support for crypto and this will definitely be a huge change in this market. In fact, when it comes to Bitcoin, people seem to be very scared because the media news always speaks badly about Bitcoin but this year the media are talking a lot about the positives of this market and Blockchain has possible to change everything in this modern world. I will still personally support this market and will teach children to understand more about the world that many people are dreaming of.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:49:07 PM

Because cryptocurrency does provide real benefits and it has been proven that many people have benefited. so in my opinion part of the reason people still believe in cryptocurrency is because of that.they have benefited a lot.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:52:13 PM

It is the choice of every person whether to believe in crypto or not - personally, I think blockchain technology will be implemented in many areas of everyday life and will make your lives better.
For the time being, it might be a choice for everyone whether or not to believe in Blockchain or crypto but in the years to come, it will be no more an option but an obligation to believe in crypto. See this is the future of money. Microsoft has accepted Bitcoin as a medium of payment and many other big companies, in future, will be looking forward to go with the flow as well.
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:19:04 PM

there is no obligation to trust crypto, but sooner or later blockchain and cryptocurrency will be increasingly global. and for cryptocurrency prices can indeed change quickly and all know the risks of this.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

If we are here, then unconditionally we believe in the growth of cryptocurrencies, otherwise the MV would not even read this forum.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:27:12 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I see Facebook is planning to create a coin for me for $ 1 billion, but with the potential of Facebook, I think the money will be much larger. However, this is a big move that will make the future of the market become more and more developed
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:05:33 PM

This would depend on your belief dude. If you agree that crypto can give a better future in terms of making money, Well you to do so pal.
And besides, this was already proven and tested and had no doubt about it.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

For me crypto deserves to be trusted with the benefits that I get, crypto is indeed unstable and if it uses too much emotion or is wrong in the strategy then the loss will be obtained. Have patience and also take the time to set a strategy and good results will be obtained.

Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:38:54 PM

Crypto change my life anyway l. So I so much believe in it, Infact no matter how the market is atleast something is still coming out of crypto. Trust of no trust where I see food is where i will dwell and believe. Cryptocurrency deserves to be trust.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:15:29 PM

Crypto change my life anyway l. So I so much believe in it, Infact no matter how the market is atleast something is still coming out of crypto. Trust of no trust where I see food is where i will dwell and believe. Cryptocurrency deserves to be trust.
Not all cryptocurrency is trustworthy. Now 50 percent of the coins that are on the coinmarketcap are scam projects that will steal your money sooner or later and you will not be able to return them, so you must very carefully choose for yourself the coins in which you want to invest your money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency because I really like this technology.  And I would like my children to use it too only legally.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:45:17 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People were being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
Nobody wants to have loses for sure. Yeah, there's a lot of dips with the value of crypto this year but as we can see right now, there's some improvement with the price and I think it will continue to rise until Dec this year.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:27:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is our future, but not all, I think some of coins could be the next dollar or euro, so now I dveloping my investion bag for future
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:55:18 PM

Nothing is wrong. I continue to believe. Anyway, sooner or later the market will go up. Too much time and effort was invested to stop half way.
I am sure that those who go with cryptocurrency to the end will be rewarded.

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

Yes, do not believe in it. If you are given ups and drops. It is better to leave the cryptocurrency. I do not think you will lose much. But I am sure that cryptocurrency will show itself from the best side.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:33:32 PM

The question that many people began to ask especially after they heard about cryptocurrencies after prices fell very low. I understand that cryptocurrencies after such a fall should have just died, but they survived and start to go up again.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:03:47 PM

if they suffer losses in crypto because they still have a lot of mistakes, not everyone loses because they know the direction of market movements, they know when to buy and when to save fiat. people who believe in crypto because they know that crypto will become world-recognized digital money
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:29:26 PM

because cryptography has great prospects,this is the future,even the greatest people buy cryptocurrencies for themselves,and say that Bitcoin is the future,so the question is how much it will come soon,that's all!So no need to go far,you must understand what the world is going
Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:31:41 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is the right way. Over time, people will realize that they did not enter the last car in vain when the price is too high. While it is possible to earn on cryptocurrency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: