Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:34:32 PM

For me crypto is very profitable. I believe and also support crypto fully to remain forever. Because all this time, cryptocurrency has given new reality with very useful technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

My trust is particularly on the technology and by that i mean the blockchain. Believing in cryptocurrency is relative and depends on individual. A great number of people have felt their definite advantage in using cryptocurrency just as I already have investment experience, of course, I strongly believe in the future revival of the market that gives returns.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:57:59 PM

We should believe 100% absolutely in Crypto and Blockchain technology. The future is bright and can eradicate the high level of unemployment globally. There are a lot of project in the blockchain that are bringing solutions to the need of the populace with benefits to users

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:27:30 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Indeed, many people experience losses with crypto. Both in terms of investment and price down. But there are most who are successful with good strategies. In this case I think you have to be good at seeing opportunities so you can make a profit, or reduce losses.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

We should believe 100% absolutely in Crypto and Blockchain technology. The future is bright and can eradicate the high level of unemployment globally. There are a lot of project in the blockchain that are bringing solutions to the need of the populace with benefits to users
if we don't believe it so that to get profit from Crypto it's very difficult, just believe it takes time to make a profit.
of course we have to believe and believe that advanced technology can influence, and someday we can get huge profits from Crypto.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:26:58 AM

The underlying technology behind crypto is what made me believe crypto. Beyond the rise and fall in price, trading and holding, is an amazing technology footprint that as long as it is use in daily human activities, crypto will be relevant always. As a trader, you should expect rise and fall in price and not everyday is a good day even for a professional trader.

I agree, the technology behind cryptocurrency makes many investors believe that cryptocurrency is a future investment. The internet has dominated our daily lives and I think cryptocurrency will dominate our transactions in the future
Kajim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:23:47 PM

Everybody has releases all the more not in crypto currentness. Dont be as well cupidity thought just almost profits. Releases is not to be darned at the marketplace. Whether individual release his cash it is as he did a erroneous selection. Its aloof almost how we cope with our cash, all the more in this form of marketplace whether youre great at it, profits is yet thither
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

It is always the tendency of human beings to fear failure or losses. But failure and success are parts of the human life. So do not scare of these elements of the life. In cryptocurrency, you will not always see a bed of roses. But you have to walk through thorny ways. So do not get worried when you face losses. Keep patience. 

mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:44:54 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I think it doesn't matter if you believe crypto or not because it will continue to exist either way. Just keep observing it, know how it works, and identify its potential advantages and from that, you can now decide whether you are a believer or not. But keep in mind that everyday more and more people are becoming interested in crypto and if you look at the market today, you'll see that it is rising and it is good as it is.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:54:21 PM

I think it doesn't matter if you believe crypto or not because it will continue to exist either way. Just keep observing it, know how it works, and identify its potential advantages and from that, you can now decide whether you are a believer or not. But keep in mind that everyday more and more people are becoming interested in crypto and if you look at the market today, you'll see that it is rising and it is good as it is.

crypto wont exist if there are no believers . as a believer you will buy crypto coins but there are also believer that dont buy a crypto . they only believe on they see and hear  .

crypto is only a name but there are lots of kinds of cryptos , there is bitcoin , etherium , litecoin and others ( just to name a few ) you should chose some and you should believe on them that they can rise because lack of faith can lead to early selling of your assets and can lead to panic sells .
hamba laeh

Activity: 753

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

Until now, I still continue to believe in crypto ... because crypto is able to make us able to earn more than we have to work in a company ... even though it made me lose but I still try to make it able to make a bigger profit ... hopefully crypto will continue ...

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:03:14 PM

Most of us here believes in crypto-currencies for one reason, it`s profit. Profit aside, this is the future, we are aware of that. Everything will be digital
in future, Blockchain is made for that. Who doesn`t see that coming is crazy in my opinion, this days even giants are getting into Blockchain.
   I`m not fan of centralized crypto-currencies, I can`t be fan of Facebook coin, but they will contribute to crypto-currencies adoption. In couple years everyone
will know about crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xmonkeyx

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:09:48 PM

Should. Every active participant in cryptocurrency must fully support and trust Crypto. This is the year that will benefit us after some time has passed to this day. I believe in crypto.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:10:59 PM

although this year there are many altcoins that are down in price ... but I still believe crypto will give me profits in the future ... and I will continue to focus on crypto until the time comes that can make us get a bigger profit like a few years ago. and I believe that time will come at the right time.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:13:50 PM

Until now, I still continue to believe in crypto ... because crypto is able to make us able to earn more than we have to work in a company ... even though it made me lose but I still try to make it able to make a bigger profit ... hopefully crypto will continue ...
The green on the market right now is the best proof for what you say and this is also the reason many people should have certain trust in crypto, a lot of people did not give up bitcoin during a difficult period, and as a result, they have received sweetness in recent days. However, as your experiences and what I say, crypto still has risks, our beliefs should only be maintained at relative distances, should not listen to too beautiful and crazy comments about the value and future of crypto, look at situations and actions, that's what I want to advise people

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:51:59 PM

I will choose these two things to join one of the companies and continue to play crypto until both of them produce multiple profits. This is my choice and only a few people who will arrange their time just keep working all day. Some of the other people will choose because they cannot manage the time that will face them all.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:50:45 PM

Cryptocurrency is one alternative besides gold, which is one of the reasons I believe in bitcoin
another reason is because no one has it in full or controls it so that it is better compared to fiat money that is controlled by someone
coupled with better security compared to other currencies makes bitcoin better

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

Only those who lose will have time to complain. They do not take the time to learn knowledge but complain very much. The winners are different, they spend all their time searching for information about the market. So we will not see them, because they spend time on more rewarding things.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

maybe you mistrust crypto because you haven't found the feeling with crypto. I think this might have to be a lesson for you if crypto currently provides a lot of profit amid rising crypto coin prices. believe crypto will give you profit now and in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:27:02 PM

Look at what is happening now in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is now soaring at $11k. Should we give up now? No, we withstand many problems in cryptocurrencies. Why do we need to give up now? I am pretty bullish on what is happening in cryptocurrency. You should be also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: