Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:29:18 AM

Is there going to be any form of discrimination as to who patronises/uses your products and also what is the ease of getting supply upon demand especially in remote parts of the world?

For the supply on the remote part of the world, i will assume that might take time and also they will want to partner with an e-commerce company.

Yes I am also thinking about that, i think they need a support since  they are just starting project. Partnership with a company that will help in the raw supply.

These things takes time. Bow tokens would have to be sold out and softcap raised. I think until then, bow token would have to wait to announce a partner.
thank you for your insight

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:30:39 AM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

If bow will be taking on this process, why then will they be using the blockchain technology? Are they planning to bid through the blockchain? So much mystery is unfolding about the Bow Project.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

Does bidding exist in the Luxury market? If it exist, will the Bow Project adapt this marketing strategy ?

Yes bidding do exist in the luxury industry. I've been exposed to the sales of artifacts back in time and I think Bow will take on this type of sale process.

If bow will be taking on this process, why then will they be using the blockchain technology? Are they planning to bid through the blockchain? So much mystery is unfolding about the Bow Project.

Yeah, that is why i ask a question about bidding, maybe they in their website they are gonna used a live bidding program? hmm, hope admin answer our questions
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:55:40 PM

Block chain approach is mainly for two things. 1) for transparency, 2) for getting insects easily as it is a hot topic these days
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

What does Bow mean to make the blockchain itself? or in other developments there are many issues that ask about the blockchain.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:31:43 PM

Block chain approach is mainly for two things. 1) for transparency, 2) for getting insects easily as it is a hot topic these days

It’s great to see blockchain technology find application in things we do everyday. Bow project is one of those many options we have to use this technology.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:58:26 PM

It’s great to see blockchain technology find application in things we do everyday. Bow project is one of those many options we have to use this technology.

People know about blockchain technology than about bitcoin. More people use blockchain technology and most times they don’t know that. Bow project is one of those uses. Blockchain technology is awesome.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

People know about blockchain technology than about bitcoin. More people use blockchain technology and most times they don’t know that. Bow project is one of those uses. Blockchain technology is awesome.

I think the Bow project will surely have kind of this bidding process its one of the process that we can usually see in the luxury market to have a great price with selected unique product.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:52:26 PM

Yeah the blockchain ecosystem can be used to model real life events which luxury sales is one. I think the Bow Blockchain technology is modeled around bidding of this luxury.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:34:55 PM

I don’t really know about the tokensales but it’s stated on bow coin whitepaper, that the price of bow ties would be static and fixed.

If there is no bidding then it's not flexible meaning that they won't be much customer friendly because good customer rapport comes easily with negotiation cum satisfaction
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:03:23 PM

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:12:24 PM

Yes, that's what explains the reason why the price of one bow tie is $250. But it's impossible for the price to be fixed at all time because of market realities which tends to change periodically. Atimes, I see this value for bow tie to be very expensive
It's understandable to see the value to be rather expensive, that's simply because it's a luxury product and shouldn't be sold at similar price with ordinary products. The price of the product is to be appropriate for the affluent and not affordable for everyone.
GreatOrchids

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:15:48 PM

thats alot 250$
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:30:38 PM

Yeah the blockchain ecosystem can be used to model real life events which luxury sales is one. I think the Bow Blockchain technology is modeled around bidding of this luxury.

I haven't personally read anything about bidding on the bow website, but I know bidding is prevalent in the luxury industry, so it's possible that the bowtie undergoes some periodically bidding to the fix the prices to be sold.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:50:58 PM

Bidding has a potential to increase the individual price of a product, especially if the product is rare and greatly in demand. I don't see bow tie successful if bidding is used for it sales, maybe that's why the team fixed a price beforehand.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:22:21 AM

I haven't personally read anything about bidding on the bow website, but I know bidding is prevalent in the luxury industry, so it's possible that the bowtie undergoes some periodically bidding to the fix the prices to be sold.

For me they should have second thought about this bidding process it can affect the price of the luxury product by the way of bidding, but it also great if the price of the product is fixed.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:39:17 AM

For me they should have second thought about this bidding process it can affect the price of the luxury product by the way of bidding, but it also great if the price of the product is fixed.
I think bidding program is also a good feature in Luxury ( just my opinion) because if you bid in a one item, it may turn into a unique one since the price will rise up and also it may became a luxury because Only some individual will had this item.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:08:51 AM

Yeah the blockchain ecosystem can be used to model real-life events which luxury sales are one. I think the Bow Blockchain technology is modelled around bidding of this luxury.

For me, they should have a second thought about this bidding process it can affect the price of the luxury product by the way of bidding, but it also great if the price of the product is fixed.

The price of a product should be fixed otherwise once the price starts increasing the product price will increase, I hope the bidding price should be fixed until its target price is reached.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:22:07 AM

Hello i am new to this crypto world..i went through project ‘s whitpaper but  this how I understood about the token .. it will get deposited in the month of November ..but what about the ICo is it going to end in the month of November or before November?Because they said token will be distributed after ico get end so will they distribute the token in the month of November or it will take more time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: