Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
sultan_anyaran

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:44:13 PM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Communication is very essential with project progress, if a team lacks this they would likely not survive, Bitcointalk is a very important forum to get active and I think the team understands this

It's awesome that the team understands the importance of being active, we look forward to having an admin on the thread to participate in the discussion and give assistance as at when needed. We all encouraged to also seek information about the project from other social media and blogs as the Admin may not give all the information we need.

But are they really active here? It's been 4 days since someone said they will be active here. But I am not seeing much post from the team.

Honestly I'm not seeing how they have been active here. Alot of unanswered questions keeping people in suspense. This in not how it is in other platforms especially telegram group. Delay in communication can cause alot of problems I'm sure the team wouldn't want to have. It creates alot of doubts which doesn't tell well about the project. I hope they become more prompt in their response

I hope soon they will be here so I can see this thread is very active many people asking about the project, but some of the questions can't be answer it should be answered by the admins on this project so that it can be accurate answers. And it will be the best for the project if they will be active here again and to all of their social media accounts.
yea, right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:56:35 PM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Communication is very essential with project progress, if a team lacks this they would likely not survive, Bitcointalk is a very important forum to get active and I think the team understands this
well you have said rightly..but i cant see team is very active on social sites though they might be busy with ico but exchanging of information is very much needed and integral aspect of any project which represent project more promising  I believe.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:15:52 PM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

At your service
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:10:37 PM

It's awesome that the team understands the importance of being active, we look forward to having an admin on the thread to participate in the discussion and give assistance as at when needed. We all encouraged to also seek information about the project from other social media and blogs as the Admin may not give all the information we need.

But are they really active here? It's been 4 days since someone said they will be active here. But I am not seeing much post from the team.

I guess they're still busy with other necessities and would be active much later. In the main time, I would suggest we give our opinion to issues. Some of the questions being raised are issues which have been discussed previously or could be found in the whitepaper. Some of us have gone through the white paper of this project and could provide answers to some questions.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:42:39 PM

That figure is quite outrageous. Does that suggest that the luxury market is home for counterfeited products? Nobody would want to spend on such products and if Bow has the answer then good enough for the project
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:51:21 PM

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:24:35 AM

That figure is quite outrageous. Does that suggest that the luxury market is home for counterfeited products? Nobody would want to spend on such products and if Bow has the answer then good enough for the project

Luxury market is not a home for counterfeited products, I guess the reason why the amount is looking outrageous is simply because luxury products are expensive, as compared to the regular goods in the market. Even at that, we are fortunate to have the bow project bringing easy verification to the industry and reducing, if not eliminating the counterfeited products.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:51:10 AM

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:57:36 AM

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:18:58 AM

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:50:31 AM

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.

With that kind of details, customer will not question the luxury product because they will indicate the details of every item that make it go for that price. And it will be easy for them to criticize the luxury product because of every material that included.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:35:05 AM

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, I think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.

With that kind of details, the customer will not question the luxury product because they will indicate the details of every item that make it go for that price. And it will be easy for them to criticize the luxury product because of every material that included.

Most of the people will not show much interest in luxury products, people will bother much about the products and in how much offer price or they going to get. At the same time, they need to provide some discounts in order to attract people.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:34:51 AM

Luxury products prices are always high because those are unique products and mostly are hand crafted where you don't find any flaws. You won't find multiple copies of same products.  There could be multiple factors as well

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:05:33 AM

I asked about confirmed news on Swarovski and bowcoin partnership which i have read somewhere. Is this still true? Any links for the news?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:16:40 AM

I asked about confirmed news on Swarovski and bowcoin partnership which i have read somewhere. Is this still true? Any links for the news?

I too saw that information but here only I guess few days back someone posted about the same. No link was provided, will try to search or will ask at telegram.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:40:52 AM

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:27:37 AM

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.

Sounds more like a marketplace for luxury products. Anyone could visit bow coin platform and make purchases of luxury products, probably, these can be verified on bow coin blockchain.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:34:42 AM

well you have said rightly..but i cant see team is very active on social sites though they might be busy with ico but exchanging of information is very much needed and integral aspect of any project which represent project more promising  I believe.

Have you tried reaching out to them on their telegram group and wasn't attended to? We should understand that it is no easy feat scrolling through the long list of questions asked on this thread daily. We should also try visit the telegram group for real time answers.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:56:38 AM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: