Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:20:27 AM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

It will will also interst you to know that some people who had little or no investment in crypto as at the time of the rise are happy now seeing it as an opportunity to get involved during the next bull. I think everybody should still hold as the future is still promising judging from indications so far

Market will never go up in straight line. There will be up and down and in past also we have seen such move. But almost 20% fall from recent high was bit scary.

Yes this is why you have to get to know the details behind the assets that you invest in, otherwise it will be extremely scary.

Yeah, Before jumping into a project/s you must always do your own research about it and just invest what you can afford to loss. We really have a very risky opportunities here in crypto and if your heart is weak into that kind of thing just stop doing it.

That's right do some background check in every project you will participate in because you will invest money, effort and a lot of time for that to have a great outcome of the project you choose but do not scared to take a risk sometime it boosts you someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:56:23 AM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

It will will also interst you to know that some people who had little or no investment in crypto as at the time of the rise are happy now seeing it as an opportunity to get involved during the next bull. I think everybody should still hold as the future is still promising judging from indications so far

This is quite true though, some of my friends that I have been trying to bring into crypto for long were laughing at me during the dip but came to me to really explain in more details to them during the bull run.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:12:22 AM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:30:39 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.

Sounds more like a marketplace for luxury products. Anyone could visit bow coin platform and make purchases of luxury products, probably, these can be verified on bow coin blockchain.

I don't perceive bow coin project as a market place for luxury products, but rather as a producer of luxury bowtie which I see as the major focus of the project. I guess thats where the project name emerged from. Secondly, the project in my opinion, would serve as an agent of other luxury products manufacturers to provide a more efficient verification portal for their products using the blockchain technology.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:43:31 AM

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive here due to the team trying to raise funds from potential investors to develop the BOW APP..The App will consist of both New and Used Luxury Products Which Sellers will have to be fully transparent as to which country the products are from/Materials/Brands etc... please join our Telegram Group for more interaction with our Advisors/Team/ and Moderators Smiley

This is a remarkable strategy, I was previously thinking that the bowtie was the only product to be manufactured and sold by the project. It's great to know that the team has so much in store. I can't wait to see the app completed, so we can start the process of making an impact in the luxury market.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.

Sounds more like a marketplace for luxury products. Anyone could visit bow coin platform and make purchases of luxury products, probably, these can be verified on bow coin blockchain.

Yes, the project sounds like a market place for several luxurious products. Bow coin would be utilising an app which would be accessible to users for making their orders. It's on record that both new products as well as fairly used items would be available for sale at the platform and other manufacturers would be able to list their luxury items on the platform
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:52:04 AM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

As the user rightly explains that the team are very busy with potential investors and that explains why they've not been present in the forum. It's good for us to also join their telegram group to source for information as everyone who joins could bring answers to the questions asked in this forum.

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

It’s great to see someone from the team responding here again. Is there a reason why you stopped responding at the first place? Why ICO? I would prefer IEOS.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:11:22 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.
yeah high fashion luxury brand prices can be so expensive but that's what shoppers want to pay for it because many of time people those who love to buy luxury product might have experienced that It  will always equate cost to quality of product.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:22:59 AM

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.
yeah high fashion luxury brand prices can be so expensive but that's what shoppers want to pay for it because many of time people those who love to buy luxury product might have experienced that It  will always equate cost to quality of product.
[/quote]

People buy luxury products not just for use, but it’s brand. And certainly, you wouldn’t want to pay a lot of money for a fake brand. It’s great to have an app, like Bow app, built on blockchain and accessible to anyone any where in the world because these products sometimes may have to change hands.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:06:36 PM

Market will never go up in straight line. There will be up and down and in past also we have seen such move. But almost 20% fall from recent high was bit scary.

Yes this is why you have to get to know the details behind the assets that you invest in, otherwise it will be extremely scary.

Yeah, Before jumping into a project/s you must always do your own research about it and just invest what you can afford to loss. We really have a very risky opportunities here in crypto and if your heart is weak into that kind of thing just stop doing it.

That's right do some background check in every project you will participate in because you will invest money, effort and a lot of time for that to have a great outcome of the project you choose but do not scared to take a risk sometime it boosts you someday.

Mostly it's a common issue or reason of those new people here, Their mindset only pointed on making a quick money or easy money but they didn't know too that even they got scammed or loss some money here they will learned something, It's the knowledges of giving importance on how to check the project properly because sooner or later they will see some more promising project like here now in Bow.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:22:34 PM

Telegram discussions is useful,  but here many people can check the history of post and we are not going to repeat the same question here.  With telegram it's not easy to check old conversation.

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:33:43 PM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:04:00 PM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.

Am in agreement with your opinion, in economics, I was made to understand that consumers are rational and would only purchase a product that gives them maximum utility (satisfaction), but that's not the case for luxury products. The consumers are not being rational, they can purchase for any reason that may seem irrational to other average people.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:33:36 PM

This is great for the people who love buying luxury product they will be sure that the one they are buying is the authentic one and every material included to that product is being shown so that they will know what it make or how it made it luxurious and they will know why is this luxury item is very worth to buy.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:51:29 PM

Too richfor my blood.  Great to know rich people can use their own coin for luxery buying.  Smiley
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:03:49 PM

[/quote]

That’s right. Newbies don’t do that. They FOMO into buying coins and lose out. It’s a good time to buy new cryptocurrencies but you have to read about every one of your investors. DYOR

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

Am of the opinion that every social media handle should be utilized. We have different preferences and that explains why there are several social media. The Admin should strive to reach out to the people who prefer using this forum. If the project didn't need this forum, they shouldn't have advertised here in the first place.

It's not actually wise leaving other social media and just focusing on one. The team should find a way of distributing the energy to other media platforms. User engagement is a key to a project success.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:14:31 PM

BOW is currently in full progress and raising funds to develop the APP which will be launched according to the road map deadline..The App will include sales of New Luxury product and as well as Used Luxury items if sellers wants to sell..it will be an awesome Product/Project and App..Feel Free to drop by our Telegram Group and interact with our Advisors and Moderators for further clarification Smiley

Great to see you responding again on bitcointalk. Your product is new in blockchain ecosystem. Not everyone would purchase a luxury products. They’re very expensive. Do you have a plan to reach out to the rich 1% population that dearly need bow coin app?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: