Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5752 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:28:05 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.

Sounds more like a marketplace for luxury products. Anyone could visit bow coin platform and make purchases of luxury products, probably, these can be verified on bow coin blockchain.

This platform will be only for luxury brands/ new products or antique products from luxury brands will also available at Bow site? I am not finding any clarification about the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:43:15 AM

When the ICO will be starting? I am not seeing this information at the site. Also are they going with ICO or IEO? What will be the Token price and minimum investment required?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Well having this kind of project will really going to give an assuarance to the consumers that they will going to get the right products for them and they don't need to worry even they will going to access it online.

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.

With that kind of details, customer will not question the luxury product because they will indicate the details of every item that make it go for that price. And it will be easy for them to criticize the luxury product because of every material that included.

It would be unwise to indicate all the items used for manufacturing the bowtie. That would give the project off to competitors who may device a means of producing same product with reduced price and lure the customers to their project.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:58:39 AM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

Apart from what is said here, block chain will provide high level of transparency which will be good for luxury market. Too now we are not aware of why the price is so high and these products are luxury products.

To the best of my knowledge, luxury products are expected to be relatively expensive. According to the information we have, the bowtie is expected to be sold at $250 which I consider expensive, regardless of the fact that the materials for making the bowtie are expected to be scarce and used only for the manufacturing of bowtie.

Wow that's really expensive. A product price will really depend on the materials that they've used on making it. I'm just thinking what if the bow project will going to include the materials on their website when they posted that luxury products. I guess it will help too the consumers to know why it's expensive.

yup agree on you, i think customers will be like " why is it expensive, i think the materials used here are very rare". I think everyone needs to know what kind of materials used here.

With that kind of details, customer will not question the luxury product because they will indicate the details of every item that make it go for that price. And it will be easy for them to criticize the luxury product because of every material that included.

It would be unwise to indicate all the items used for manufacturing the bowtie. That would give the project off to competitors who may device a means of producing same product with reduced price and lure the customers to their project.

I don't know if I understood your point,  but Bow will host only luxury products, coping those products will not give benefits to other projects.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:52:06 PM

Yes it's common even me when I'm trying to buy something not that expensive but a good product I always ask the seller where it came from or what kind of materials they used for it because I'm depending on it.

At your service
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:01:58 PM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

It will will also interst you to know that some people who had little or no investment in crypto as at the time of the rise are happy now seeing it as an opportunity to get involved during the next bull. I think everybody should still hold as the future is still promising judging from indications so far

Market will never go up in straight line. There will be up and down and in past also we have seen such move. But almost 20% fall from recent high was bit scary.

Yes this is why you have to get to know the details behind the assets that you invest in, otherwise it will be extremely scary.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

When the ICO will be starting? I am not seeing this information at the site. Also are they going with ICO or IEO? What will be the Token price and minimum investment required?

If you look to their white paper May 15, 2019 to June 15, 2019 is their Pre ICO. Then after that June 15, 2019 will be the start of their ICO and it will end 15th of November this year. And for the price of their token, it will have four rounds and every rounds have different price and bonuses with limited number of tokens.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:10:02 PM

Have you guys checked that in 2017 approx 500 billion USD worth counterfeit products was there. So in the name of luxury brand many sold duplicate products.  This is where Bow will help in buying authentic products.

That's true, the consumers would be willing to take the step of purchasing the property or product from any agency as long as they can verify the authenticity of the product. This would also give the manufacturers a better chance to utilise several agencies in the distribution of their products across the globe.

Right. Bow team will be getting those products directly from makers and will be giving to the buyers with proper work. And this will the platform where multiple brands will be available at same platform.

Sounds more like a marketplace for luxury products. Anyone could visit bow coin platform and make purchases of luxury products, probably, these can be verified on bow coin blockchain.

This platform will be only for luxury brands/ new products or antique products from luxury brands will also available at Bow site? I am not finding any clarification about the same.

With the level of information provided so far the platform will host only luxury products specifically bow tie but I think as time progresses they might be need to involve other luxury brand which would be some form of a necessary expansion
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

Thank you for your patience.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Hi the BOW team has been busy with potential investors and are working hard with the progress according to the Road map, currently all Activities are being on our Telegram Group..please join us there so all the moderators and advisors may assist all Questions.

Regards Smiley

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

Admin team will start getting active once again here. They've been busy with the ICO so far.

That's a good news, we need a representative from the team to give us updates as at when due and answer some questions of community members. I'm of the opinion that potential investors in the project may want to go through the posts in the forum to know how the project has been faring.

Hi, sorry for not being very active here because the team was very busy the progress of the project and were dealing with future potential investors, feel free to ask us your questions and I will try to answer them..And also it would be great if you could join our Telegram Chat Group where the Advisors and Moderators are very active

Regards Smiley

Communication is very essential with project progress, if a team lacks this they would likely not survive, Bitcointalk is a very important forum to get active and I think the team understands this

It's awesome that the team understands the importance of being active, we look forward to having an admin on the thread to participate in the discussion and give assistance as at when needed. We all encouraged to also seek information about the project from other social media and blogs as the Admin may not give all the information we need.

But are they really active here? It's been 4 days since someone said they will be active here. But I am not seeing much post from the team.

Honestly I'm not seeing how they have been active here. Alot of unanswered questions keeping people in suspense. This in not how it is in other platforms especially telegram group. Delay in communication can cause alot of problems I'm sure the team wouldn't want to have. It creates alot of doubts which doesn't tell well about the project. I hope they become more prompt in their response

I hope soon they will be here so I can see this thread is very active many people asking about the project, but some of the questions can't be answer it should be answered by the admins on this project so that it can be accurate answers. And it will be the best for the project if they will be active here again and to all of their social media accounts.
yea, right

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

With the level of information provided so far the platform will host only luxury products specifically bow tie but I think as time progresses they might be need to involve other luxury brand which would be some form of a necessary expansion

BOW is currently in full progress and raising funds to develop the APP which will be launched according to the road map deadline..The App will include sales of New Luxury product and as well as Used Luxury items if sellers wants to sell..it will be an awesome Product/Project and App..Feel Free to drop by our Telegram Group and interact with our Advisors and Moderators for further clarification Smiley

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:22:12 PM

Yes it's common even me when I'm trying to buy something not that expensive but a good product I always ask the seller where it came from or what kind of materials they used for it because I'm depending on it.

The Bow tie is only on product out of many others, there will be more products- new and second hand luxury goods, where sellers can list and they will have to provide full transparency of all products which they list..So it will be a safer way to shop for Users..please join our Telegram Group to get directly in touch with our team members/Team/Moderators for detail information Smiley

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:26:36 PM

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive here due to the team trying to raise funds from potential investors to develop the BOW APP..The App will consist of both New and Used Luxury Products Which Sellers will have to be fully transparent as to which country the products are from/Materials/Brands etc... please join our Telegram Group for more interaction with our Advisors/Team/ and Moderators Smiley
kriszz50983

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Wow all replies from one user ID,  hope it's from official Bow team.  Also I don't understand why all focus only at telegram channel why not here or other social media channels?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

ICO bench not given very good rating to this project,  they just given average one. I hope these rating will improve as projects makes progress.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

Hi the BOW team has been busy with potential investors and are working hard with the progress according to the Road map, currently all Activities are being on our Telegram Group..please join us there so all the moderators and advisors may assist all Questions.

Regards Smiley

Okay. So what is going on here. Are you with the bow team because your name state a different thing? This is the crypto space, just trying to be careful.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:36:09 PM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

There’s having the best team too. Bow coin seems to have gotten the best team and advisors who has earn a reputation in Paris luxury industry. You’re right, smells like 2017, what a good year.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:36:32 PM

Regards Smiley

Okay. So what is going on here. Are you with the bow team because your name state a different thing? This is the crypto space, just trying to be careful.

Was going to ask thesame question although he sounded like an admin and if that's true I also hope he remains here to promptly provide answers to questions raised and update us too. Pls also, there  are pending questions that need answers and it will be nice if you can do justice to them
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:47:08 PM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

There’s having the best team too. Bow coin seems to have gotten the best team and advisors who has earn a reputation in Paris luxury industry. You’re right, smells like 2017, what a good year.

I am impressed with the advisers they have lined up. Firstly most are into the fashion field, secondly they are popular in that field and have had dealings with the luxury market
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:38:35 AM

They said bull is starting and many peoplr are looking forward to this, and bow project is just startinf, will the project get benefits on this kind of event?

The bull run has started and hopefully it would be on a long term, bow coin should be starting her tokensale by next month and should still enjoy the benefits of the bull run, since investors would be interested in buying more tokens with the same amount of cryptocurrency.

Everything is possible probably. Maybe Bitcoin can go to 100k, maybe even further. Who knows how concentrated the supply is these days. I think a lot of big players came slowly into the market without getting noticed.

Wow 100k?  That might be possible but not this year.  This year my target is 20k USD for Bitcoin.  And I agree with you that big money coming into market now.

I am not saying that I am sure it will go there, but I feel like it is somehow easily possible. We have seen manyfold increases in the past and it can happen even if BTC is at 10k.

Today's fall is scary. Market is falling like a free fall. Don't know why this is happening.

Well, I will say it is expected, the bull run initially defied all logic. BTC, particularly started its uptrend movement when everyone was predicting a fall. People were actually warned to cash out their profits and wait for correction.

One of my friend tell me that bitcoin will fall up to 10k and he also said that is normal and it will start to raise up again to 20k or higher like 2017.

It will will also interst you to know that some people who had little or no investment in crypto as at the time of the rise are happy now seeing it as an opportunity to get involved during the next bull. I think everybody should still hold as the future is still promising judging from indications so far

Market will never go up in straight line. There will be up and down and in past also we have seen such move. But almost 20% fall from recent high was bit scary.

Yes this is why you have to get to know the details behind the assets that you invest in, otherwise it will be extremely scary.

Yeah, Before jumping into a project/s you must always do your own research about it and just invest what you can afford to loss. We really have a very risky opportunities here in crypto and if your heart is weak into that kind of thing just stop doing it.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: