Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:36:41 AM

Seems the team on this project is very busy for their ICO so that they are not so active here or to their other social media accounts, but in their telegram they have an active admin there that keep the community active.

The Admin on this thread also made it known to us that the team is very busy with potential investors and urged the thread loyalist to also join the telegram group for questions and queries. So I'll advise that we also join the telegram group for updates if possible.

One of the most important thing in new projects is their ICO so I understand why the team is so very busy to that. I hope they will have a good run to their ICO so that they will have a good news for us here while waiting here in bitcointalk.

I actually don't understand why the team went for an ICO when they could have gone for an IEO for their tokensale. I want to believe that the team trust their marketing and promotion to pull the necessary investors required to get at least the softcap.

I think because they are just starting they did not think of it. IEO just came into the limelight and is something they can explore in the future.

IEO is awesome. It’s promoted by not just the project parent team and advisors, but has got the support of an exchange. Having an IEO on top exchanges, could mean you get funding in Seconds.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:57:54 AM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.

A good project should actually give attension to all the media platforms actually. If you check successful projects today you will find out that they never neglected any medium because you never can tell which of the marketing would yield. They could be priorities for certain reasons though but not complete abandonment like we see in some projects
well i agree with your thought..i have also seen some successful projects they have made effective use of all the informative sites not particularly  considering one sites but many they have utilize as a informative channel which believe a cause of succeed.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:37:09 AM

Classic ICO. From start the best alt coin out there. Smells like 2017 Smiley Hope you do well guys! Confidence is definetly something you need to majke a project great, so you are off to a good start!  Wink

I wish the project team is here to look your confident message and address other queries here. That would also help their ICO.

Somehow most of the project gives importance to only telegram or Twitter. They should spend some time here as well. Here also many genuine investors are discussing about project and asking queries.

Different social media works for different people. I do prefer bitcointalk to all others. It works so fine for me and I know a lot more people enjoy it too. There’re less spam posts here, which makes it convenient for users.

A good project should actually give attension to all the media platforms actually. If you check successful projects today you will find out that they never neglected any medium because you never can tell which of the marketing would yield. They could be priorities for certain reasons though but not complete abandonment like we see in some projects
well i agree with your thought..i have also seen some successful projects they have made effective use of all the informative sites not particularly  considering one sites but many they have utilize as a informative channel which believe a cause of succeed.

Seems that 2017 history will happen again or it will be better than before, I hope this will be a good year to all crypto and new projects to be more successful especially this project with great idea being targeted the luxury market.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:12:07 AM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
yeah correct but I think people have taste for luxury product sometimes people do not buy it because of quality but because of brand  Luxury products are usually identifiable through exceptional quality and high aesthetic appeal and value, and often belong to the range of products which can be clearly identified either through logo or brand name or design but all this concludes i mean  it everything depends on the taste  some will buy the because of the quality, another one because of the brand.

Some brands are known for quality so we can trust the brand itself. Example is Rolex watches, we don't have to check quality but look only Smiley

You are right but using Rolex as an example, it will interest you to know that Rolex company is on a serious watch out to make sure there are no piracy of product otherwise they will loose people's trust. Every genuine producer has a duty to protect its patency rights otherwise there will be no trust at all because pirates will jump in to spoil their integrity
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:37:45 AM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

I have a question this project has airdrop or bounties? If they have, I want to participate in so that I will earn their luxurious tokens. And with this kind of bounties and airdrops they will gain more people who will participate in their project and will also get more investors.

Yes if I'm not mistaken it's already running. I mean their bounty campaign. You can check it to the bounty list here in bitcointalk. That's why most of the projects are doing bounty because it really boost them to get supporters and exposure.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

I have a question this project has airdrop or bounties? If they have, I want to participate in so that I will earn their luxurious tokens. And with this kind of bounties and airdrops they will gain more people who will participate in their project and will also get more investors.

Yes if I'm not mistaken it's already running. I mean their bounty campaign. You can check it to the bounty list here in bitcointalk. That's why most of the projects are doing bounty because it really boost them to get supporters and exposure.

Bounty and airdrops are a sure way for a project o get the needed exposure and advertisement of their product. But recently I have seen less of bounties and airdrop campaigns. I wonder what happened.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:25:18 PM

The project had a bounty which ended last month, they are yet to announce another bounty for now. Am not certain of their airdrop, but don't think that any airdrop is going on presently in the project. You can also ask the admin on their telegram group for more information.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:33:40 PM

I’ll like to promote bow coin too. Where can I find a link to the bounty?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:38:47 PM

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?

Bow coin actually completed her bounty few weeks back and the tokens are yet to be distributed to bounty hunters as we speak, hopefully they will be another round of bounty anytime soon for those who would love to participate in the bounty.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:01:14 PM

I have not seen any airdrop or bounty program of bowcoin. Are they going to have one soon?

Bow coin actually completed her bounty few weeks back and the tokens are yet to be distributed to bounty hunters as we speak, hopefully they will be another round of bounty anytime soon for those who would love to participate in the bounty.

Looks like buying is the only option left now in case I want to keep some Bow tokens in my wallet. It seems Bounty and airdrops are not going to come again.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:26:08 PM

Where is this project located?  I mean where is the office located?  I see the is in French and English,  so team is mainly from France 🇫🇷?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

Looks like buying is the only option left now in case I want to keep some Bow tokens in my wallet. It seems Bounty and airdrops are not going to come again.

Don't be too sure, anything can happen. The team may choose to commence another round of bounties when tokensales starts in earnest. There may also be airdrop available for participants in the tokensales event to boost participation.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:16:20 PM

Agree on you. Any project that underrates the people cannot go far because the people are the bane of the project. They constitute the market sought for and if neglected then a crash may be unavoidable. It's of utmost importance for every project  to pay attension to its community

You got to keep thats community growing. You also need to have a great customer support, not just any support but the best. People get scared when they’re stuck in a problem they can’t fix.

The community is an integral part of the project and should be kept satisfied at most times. The team needs to be aware and responsive to the yearnings of the community to keep the project running.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 08:38:31 PM

Any latest update on bow project as regards development and plans for funding. I will love to see bow start from the IEO stage rather than doing an ICO.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:51:43 PM

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:00:59 PM

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

Airdrop makes you accumulate several shitties that will vex your soul and initially as a beginer you will feel on top of the world to be accumulating them and giving yourself hope of lambo someday. As time progresses you will discover that they are very useless and all your labour has benefitted you is just the experience and not even the reward
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

Airdrop makes you accumulate several shitties that will vex your soul and initially as a beginer you will feel on top of the world to be accumulating them and giving yourself hope of lambo someday. As time progresses you will discover that they are very useless and all your labour has benefitted you is just the experience and not even the reward

Both of the airdrops and bounties are very useful for every project I participated in this will gain more supporters and investors, especially bounties some project will give a good price for every task you will do on their project and it can cause more popularity because of advertising in their bounties.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:24:52 AM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?

I guess there's some misconceptions from your end or better still, you didn't read the update which was stated in the website. The ICO is yet to commence and would kick start this month of July. The amount that was raised which you saw was for the completed Pre - ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: