Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:00:24 AM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

Airdrop makes you accumulate several shitties that will vex your soul and initially as a beginer you will feel on top of the world to be accumulating them and giving yourself hope of lambo someday. As time progresses you will discover that they are very useless and all your labour has benefitted you is just the experience and not even the reward

I agree with you, as you rightly said the benefits that is accrued is the experience. The experience is as necessary  as the reward, after Striving to get the necessary skills and experience, we know how to make better choices in terms of the projects to work for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:57:22 AM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?

I guess there's some misconceptions from your end or better still, you didn't read the update which was stated in the website. The ICO is yet to commence and would kick start this month of July. The amount that was raised which you saw was for the completed Pre - ICO

Yeah that amount is from pre-ico. 130k is not huge amount but I think overall team is also not looking for multi million hardcap.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:23:31 AM

I visited their website , and its been a week and the hard cap doesn't change, are they still updating their website? It stuck with $130k. it really takes a while. any updates ?

I guess there's some misconceptions from your end or better still, you didn't read the update which was stated in the website. The ICO is yet to commence and would kick start this month of July. The amount that was raised which you saw was for the completed Pre - ICO

Yeah that amount is from pre-ico. 130k is not huge amount but I think overall team is also not looking for multi million hardcap.

Yes, the team outlined a good hardcap in my opinion. The hardcap of the project is actually 6 million dollars and the softcap is 50% of the hardcap which is 3 million dollars. I believe this amount is achievable and would be merely sufficient to fund the project in totality.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:27:26 AM

Any latest update on bow project as regards development and plans for funding. I will love to see bow start from the IEO stage rather than doing an ICO.

I don't see any update from Bow team.  Their medium channel also not showing any update since May month. I have not checked their telegram or Twitter channel.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:39:07 AM

Any latest update on bow project as regards development and plans for funding. I will love to see bow start from the IEO stage rather than doing an ICO.

I personally prefer the IEO arrangement than the ICO, come to think of it, there's been a paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency space which has brought IEO to an exalted position, due to the several weakness of ICO's. Bow coin needs to be ready to convince investors that this project is not a scam before the ICO can be successful.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

Yes, the team outlined a good hardcap in my opinion. The hardcap of the project is actually 6 million dollars and the softcap is 50% of the hardcap which is 3 million dollars. I believe this amount is achievable and would be merely sufficient to fund the project in totality.

The bull run seems to be slowly slipping away, maybe I’m wrong, but time will tell. Bow coin project is probably the first blockchain project from Paris, France, trying to raise funds. I think they’ve got good investors in Paris, interested in blockchain technology.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

Tokensales starts in a week, I guess they’ll update the website when tokens sales starts and tokens have been sold. I like to know from the team what option they’ll take to raise funds, IEO or ICO. I’ll choose the former.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 09:28:37 AM

Tokensales starts in a week, I guess they’ll update the website when tokens sales starts and tokens have been sold. I like to know from the team what option they’ll take to raise funds, IEO or ICO. I’ll choose the former.

Yeah, I so that to the track of the bow, token stuck at 2.16%, but the team already told us that they are all busy on the ICO, so I think that's one of the reasons that they not update that yet.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:33:18 AM

Another thing considered in the luxury market is social class and status. Considering their high prices, even thought the product are of guaranteed quality, it's not for those below avarage to patronise. I have seen cases where people decided to go for low-grade products which they can conveniently afford than save a whole lot for higher grades.

Luxury products are indeed for those who are wealthy and have a higher social class or status. The point is the wealth and affluent also want to distinguish themselves from the masses and prefer using products that are scarce and too expensive for the average people. Luxury products is not only demanded for their durability and quality, but for the self esteem of users.
yeah correct but I think people have taste for luxury product sometimes people do not buy it because of quality but because of brand  Luxury products are usually identifiable through exceptional quality and high aesthetic appeal and value, and often belong to the range of products which can be clearly identified either through logo or brand name or design but all this concludes i mean  it everything depends on the taste  some will buy the because of the quality, another one because of the brand.

Some brands are known for quality so we can trust the brand itself. Example is Rolex watches, we don't have to check quality but look only Smiley

You are right but using Rolex as an example, it will interest you to know that Rolex company is on a serious watch out to make sure there are no piracy of product otherwise they will loose people's trust. Every genuine producer has a duty to protect its patency rights otherwise there will be no trust at all because pirates will jump in to spoil their integrity
yess all luxury products...may not fit into essential thing  but highly desired one  and it is associated with wealthy people and yeah rolex one of the trending luxury brand  ever and  people have trust because it has  a name for quality as well as prestige which has been experienced by pupils.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:53:54 PM

I personally prefer the IEO arrangement than the ICO, come to think of it, there's been a paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency space which has brought IEO to an exalted position, due to the several weakness of ICO's. Bow coin needs to be ready to convince investors that this project is not a scam before the ICO can be successful.

It's conventional for a project to do IEO now than ICO due to fear of scammers therefore any project still sticking with ICO will really have to earn the people's trust so they can invest otherwise it will be unattractive in a way. Afterall no body wants to lose their investment for any reason
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:00:32 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

I have a question this project has airdrop or bounties? If they have, I want to participate in so that I will earn their luxurious tokens. And with this kind of bounties and airdrops they will gain more people who will participate in their project and will also get more investors.

Yes if I'm not mistaken it's already running. I mean their bounty campaign. You can check it to the bounty list here in bitcointalk. That's why most of the projects are doing bounty because it really boost them to get supporters and exposure.

Bounty and airdrops are a sure way for a project o get the needed exposure and advertisement of their product. But recently I have seen less of bounties and airdrop campaigns. I wonder what happened.

I noticed it too or sometimes they are not posting here anymore instead they are using some outside bounty companies/managers who had a website where they will going to run their bounty.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:53:47 PM

It was stipulated on the website that the project would be having its tokensale via the ICO structure where funds would be raised directly by the team. I hope the team has successfully convinced some potential investors with institutional wealth to invest in the project.
icelee226

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:03:32 PM

The luxury market is constantly evolving, and constantly looking for innovations to expand its product line. The Bow Token, supported by the Bow app, and financially supported by the commercialization of the Bowtie Barber will stand out as a key payment method within the largest brands in the world of luxury.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:58:25 PM

The luxury market is constantly evolving, and constantly looking for innovations to expand its product line. The Bow Token, supported by the Bow app, and financially supported by the commercialization of the Bowtie Barber will stand out as a key payment method within the largest brands in the world of luxury.

The largest brand in luxury and of course the first luxury brand that uses, blockchain with cryptocurrency for payments within its platform. You could verify the authenticity of other luxury products not just bow ties. I guess that would come much later with bow partnership

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:03:25 PM

The luxury market is indeed evolving and bow coin would be establishing an innovative product which would guarantee the verification of luxury products by just a click. This innovative effort would help to reduce the impact of piracy and trademark breach on luxury products.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:48:00 PM

The largest brand in luxury and of course the first luxury brand that uses, blockchain with cryptocurrency for payments within its platform. You could verify the authenticity of other luxury products not just bow ties. I guess that would come much later with bow partnership

Bow coin has so much in store for the community, the project is also developing a market place where several luxury items would be purchased. The items would be both brand new and fairly used. This would be a good option for swift development of the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:07:35 PM

Yes, In order to get a solid supporters they should consider them  specially on giving them atleast an updates to them because everyone are really waiting and wanted to know what's the plan of the project and their current status.

I have a question this project has airdrop or bounties? If they have, I want to participate in so that I will earn their luxurious tokens. And with this kind of bounties and airdrops they will gain more people who will participate in their project and will also get more investors.

Yes if I'm not mistaken it's already running. I mean their bounty campaign. You can check it to the bounty list here in bitcointalk. That's why most of the projects are doing bounty because it really boost them to get supporters and exposure.

Bounty and airdrops are a sure way for a project o get the needed exposure and advertisement of their product. But recently I have seen less of bounties and airdrop campaigns. I wonder what happened.

I noticed it too or sometimes they are not posting here anymore instead they are using some outside bounty companies/managers who had a website where they will going to run their bounty.

Most projects outsource their bounty programme to third parties to manage. This third party industry atimes don't use this forum due to the issue of sanctions and restrictions placed on the various activities in this forum, like the prohibition of giveaways etc. They use their websites and keep their records outside this forum.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:58:10 PM

130k USD is not huge. But what is the expectation? Any target for softcap set by the team? If they reach the softcap, then project is safe. May investors will come into the project by then.
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:13:16 PM

130k USD is not huge. But what is the expectation? Any target for softcap set by the team? If they reach the softcap, then project is safe. May investors will come into the project by then.
Perhaps the team is waiting for major investors for the time being and is not setting up a high rigid cap.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:49:29 PM

The bull run seems to be slowly slipping away, maybe I’m wrong, but time will tell. Bow coin project is probably the first blockchain project from Paris, France, trying to raise funds. I think they’ve got good investors in Paris, interested in blockchain technology.

The wave of the bull run is dying down or rather stagnated. Lately we see ups and downs in the market although its conforming to earlier predictions by experts. Loose no hope the market will certainly peak in no distant time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: