Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5747 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:45:18 AM

I was made to understand that the project tokensale would be starting some time in July and it appears that the month of July is far spent. Please, I would like to know when exactly the project ICO would be starting this month? So I can make some arrangements towards purchasing some tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

What is the latest development with this project? How about updates in their other social media platforms.  Any links to joining their telegram channel will be very helpful because most times admins seem to be more active with telegram groups

Now the project is on their PRE ICO and the team of this project seems very busy because of the ICO but the admin in their telegram community is very active you can join there so that you will know the latest updates and all your questions will be answered.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:11:18 PM

What is the latest development with this project? How about updates in their other social media platforms.  Any links to joining their telegram channel will be very helpful because most times admins seem to be more active with telegram groups

Now the project is on their PRE ICO and the team of this project seems very busy because of the ICO but the admin in their telegram community is very active you can join there so that you will know the latest updates and all your questions will be answered.
Nice is really nice news that their are moving forward, there are lots of problems and questions they encountered before and it is so nice to see that the project is still moving on and now they are in their PRE ICO.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:16:48 PM

Are bow coin tokens securities? Would they give holders of bow con a percentage of profits like most cryptocurrency securities do?

I remember reading through the bow coin website and saw it written on the website that bow coin would be giving periodic dividend to holders of the token. Am not certain of the duration of the dividend,  but I guess it should be monthly.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:25:09 PM

Are bow coin tokens securities? Would they give holders of bow con a percentage of profits like most cryptocurrency securities do?

I remember reading through the bow coin website and saw it written on the website that bow coin would be giving periodic dividend to holders of the token. Am not certain of the duration of the dividend,  but I guess it should be monthly.

The concept of the project giving out dividends is rather very useful. I know some persons may choose to invest in the project for long term, simply because of the periodic dividend which the project gives. And if the dividend is substantial, that would lead to a greater participation.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:19:32 PM

This good team is the core of the project with great ideas, I'll buy it

That's right mate one of the reason why this project is having a good run because the team keep working together and doing their best to provide what project needs to be successful and good for you that you will buy their token it will have a good future.

If they will going to continue that hard work we will really going to see some good outcome here. Let's hope that they are not like those other projects who are very hardworking at  the beginning then they will going to give up.

At your service
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:29:15 PM

I cannot understand the modus operandi for such sharing but you can be sure that it's one of the reasons why people accumulate tokens effortlessly and before you know it they will dump the price in the market. At this time of the project I don't think it's a good decision for the team to make
AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:54:54 PM

I cannot understand the modus operandi for such sharing but you can be sure that it's one of the reasons why people accumulate tokens effortlessly and before you know it they will dump the price in the market. At this time of the project I don't think it's a good decision for the team to make

Exactly, Most of the dumpers are doing it when they saw some events where they can get more tokens or coins more than on what they bought because of that monthly rewards but it's also a good way so the team will going to get more people.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:58:45 AM

Exactly, Most of the dumpers are doing it when they saw some events where they can get more tokens or coins more than on what they bought because of that monthly rewards but it's also a good way so the team will going to get more people.

Agree on you, most of people right now are just looking for money and they only want to earn money then leave, that is the problem that many project facing for.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:40:35 AM

Agree on you, most of people right now are just looking for money and they only want to earn money then leave, that is the problem that many project facing for.

These days many people especially in crypto world are just want easy money they didn't care about the project anymore first they will be active and supporting the project but in the end they are the one who will go out first.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:48:30 AM

I dont think Bowtoken as securities. Also its not mentioned anywhere that they are securities and going for STO. I appreciate if team member present here and discuss all the topics here.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:37:09 AM

agree The success of any project is highly influenced by the project team and tasked with delivering it,Even the best planned projects may fail to meet their objectives if the project team does not perform to the best of their ability but team is really working for it,project is really interesting and I'm seeing some good future too.

That's right mate one of the reason why this project is having a good run because the team keep working together and doing their best to provide what project needs to be successful and good for you that you will buy their token it will have a good future.

The team strength and commitment to the project is a big plus and that is what is being passed down to the community and i see that being the stringless of the project.

The team's effort so far is quite plausible and I  really hope it's continues through to ensuring that this project is pushed to limelight. Any project with active team members such as this has no single reason not to moon

I'm in agreement with your opinion, the team has been judiciously working on the platform and employing strategies to bring potential investors on board for the success of the project. I hope they succeed on their endeavour.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:53:35 AM

If they will going to continue that hard work we will really going to see some good outcome here. Let's hope that they are not like those other projects who are very hardworking at  the beginning then they will going to give up.

Given the numerous prospects ahead for the luxury market it can be very obvious that the team knows the direction they are headed for hence I'm very certain that they cannot give up at their own expense. The concept is such that will moon and I'm sure they are aware of this judging from the strides they have taken so far
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:05:36 PM

I dont think Bowtoken as securities. Also its not mentioned anywhere that they are securities and going for STO. I appreciate if team member present here and discuss all the topics here.

Bow coin is not a security token, but rather a utility token, that explains why they're holding an ICO without any requirement for investors to complete their kyc. The project aims to establish a product verification process for luxury products, using blockchain technology.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

The truth is that no matter how much you try to avoid it, tokens would always be dumped for one reason or the other. The good thing is that bow coin are giving investors a reason to hold some tokens. If the reward is worth it, I bet you more persons would be holding compared to those dumping thereby bringing a balance between the two worlds.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

I hope so too. Several developers begin their projects with so much zeal and desire for success which translates to hard work, but after Striving without much result, they tend to give up and their zeal drops. It's my desire to see Bowcoin grow to be a very big project with several partnerships.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

I guess the teams decision for giving periodic dividend to holders of the token is hinged on the fact that it gives the holders a valid reason to keep the holding the tokens especially when the value is low. The reason for prices of tokens dumping significantly is when a falling price is faced with increasing sales from holders. In a situation where holders are not willing to sell due to the falling price is beneficial to the market and the project.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

WEll most of the people now specially those types of investors are like that. They are not looking for a bright future instead they are just looking for a short term and fast profit.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

I don't know if Bow tokens are security tokens but irrespective of that they will be paying dividends. This is link owning shares of a company.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:34:30 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: