Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:46:53 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.

They are now in PRE ICO stage and next is ICO stage but now they are not announcing anything about it right now but I hope soon they will give us updates here so that we are aware to the updates in this project.
you are right team is busy for ico ,before airdrop distributions was going on i wish team to get success for their good work .hoping they will keep us updated for project time to time.

Yes they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will going to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.

This is very competitive market, if they don't focus on marketing then I don't think they will get the investment. May good projects struggles to get money due to lac of marketing.

And more interestingly, marketing is all encompassing such that no aspect should be left out.  Therefore there is so much need to first sell the concept to the people before they can get to follow.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:50:11 PM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.

They are now in PRE ICO stage and next is ICO stage but now they are not announcing anything about it right now but I hope soon they will give us updates here so that we are aware to the updates in this project.

Yes, they are being quiet these last few week/s maybe they are really preparing for the upcoming sales so they will go to have a successful one. Hoping the best for them to achieve the target cap.

Remaining silent is not the key because when we are close to IEO or ICO, we need to get more PR work because in this way we can get more awareness about the project. So we should see how far these people will raise their money in crowd sales.

Agree let's hope that they will going to start making a moves so the upcoming event will going to be more successful and get a lot of attentions of new people around here waiting for some new project.

Let's just stay still and wait for the team responsed to out questions they are just seems to be busy right now because of the ICO of their project soon they will gonna be active here.

Yes, It really can't be help if there's an event they should really  busy on making some great exposure of their developments if they really want to get a lot of people attentions.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:58:14 AM

I think they are still not done with the pre ico stage. When they are done they can move on to the next stage which is the ICO and users can now have the opportunity of buying and holding the tokens

I hope they will have a good run in their PRE ICO and their ICO so that after that two stages this project will a good path to success and also the team and the participants will gonna have a huge income.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:00:00 AM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key
agree with your thought..Authenticity is absolutely the key and undoubtedly swarovski has one of the great in market famous for uses of high quality material abd  providing high quality,luxuarious and with a support of trustable brand like swarovski I believe bow truly going to achieve their goal .
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:14:47 AM

I think they are still not done with the pre ico stage. When they are done they can move on to the next stage which is the ICO and users can now have the opportunity of buying and holding the tokens

I was thinking that the ICO started few days ago, precisely on the 5th of July. I would have to check their website to see if they've extended the the date of commencing the ICO or there was a misunderstanding from my end. The pre-ico has lasted for a considerable long time, let the ICO start.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:18:17 AM

I agree with you. They should be done with the pre ICO by now, investors need to start purchasing the tokens so that the project can kick off and the team would have sufficient funds for project development. I do hope that the tokensale is successful.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:55:55 AM

I was thinking that the ICO started few days ago, precisely on the 5th of July. I would have to check their website to see if they've extended the the date of commencing the ICO or there was a misunderstanding from my end. The pre-ico has lasted for a considerable long time, let the ICO start.

Am certain that the ICO would be running from this month to November this year, am not certain if they've actually started, though I believe that they should have started. The project ICO would be running for a long time and there's no need to be in a hurry.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:04:11 AM

Am certain that the ICO would be running from this month to November this year, am not certain if they've actually started, though I believe that they should have started. The project ICO would be running for a long time and there's no need to be in a hurry.

The project development is rather very long, on looking through the road ma,  I was amazed that the bow coin app development is expected to last for one whole year, starting from July 2019 to July 2020. I find it rather strange, because I know that apps can be developed and completed in less than two weeks.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:09:54 AM

Yeah agree on you, ICO will be running for a long time and it will take a much time to persuade and invite more people and investor to the project, if they succeed on this, the next problem they will need to face is listing on different exchanges.
olohifie

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:49:11 AM

Yeah the ICO stage should have started by now although going by the information that it will last till November I think it's quite too long a time. I do not  known why it's that long but I know that  the Bow concept is pretty much inviting and I believe the cap can be raised early enough. Too long duration makes people relax until the last minute
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

I hope they will have a good run in their PRE ICO and their ICO so that after that two stages this project will a good path to success and also the team and the participants will gonna have a huge income.

For me I hope they will not going to be like the other projects, After having a successful ICO's they are suddenly vanishing. They already got our trust so I'm really rooting for them.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

It's bit difficult to get information / current status about this project if you have not joined their telegram channel. That's the only source for now to get latest updates from Bow team.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:56:07 PM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key

It's an obvious fact that getting such a laudable partnership with a renowned designer would give the project an edge and more investors would flock to the project, but as it stands there's no potent prove to suffice the authenticity of bow coins claim, I do hope that the team would do more in solidifying their claim on the partnership.

Right,  partnerships will make this project successful one. It will take more time for them to establish as a brand if they don't go with partners

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:27:45 PM

This is very competitive market, if they don't focus on marketing then I don't think they will get the investment. May good projects struggles to get money due to lac of marketing.

This is my view also. Team should concentrate in all social channels and marketing. Marketing should be unique in all aspects. Otherwise project cannot survive.

If we see the hardcap of this project, I don't think they will be spending much on marketing.  But they can do some smart work and arrange some bounties.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:13:52 PM

This is my view also. Team should concentrate in all social channels and marketing. Marketing should be unique in all aspects. Otherwise project cannot survive.

If we see the hardcap of this project, I don't think they will be spending much on marketing.  But they can do some smart work and arrange some bounties.

I hope the because of their silent and busyness will have a good purpose that will make the project go up and stay alive. They are active in telegram but they should be active more to make the participants active too.
olohifie

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:40:36 PM

It's an obvious fact that getting such a laudable partnership with a renowned designer would give the project an edge and more investors would flock to the project, but as it stands there's no potent prove to suffice the authenticity of bow coins claim, I do hope that the team would do more in solidifying their claim on the partnership.

Right,  partnerships will make this project successful one. It will take more time for them to establish as a brand if they don't go with partners

Yeah not just partnership but with renowned companies that have capacity to attract investors to the project moreover the bowtie can do pretty better with some other related products like wears that are quite attractive and can move market
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

For me I hope they will not going to be like the other projects, After having a successful ICO's they are suddenly vanishing. They already got our trust so I'm really rooting for them.

They have some credible guys as their advicers so i feel like this is a legit project. But of course they will have to win our trust for us to be able to become loyal members.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:58:59 AM

They have some credible guys as their advicers so i feel like this is a legit project. But of course they will have to win our trust for us to be able to become loyal members.

Yeah, I am hoping that they will be more attentive and also get really interest and listen to their advicers, many people are looking forward to  the project that will help them to gain profit and not get scammed.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:51:02 AM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:59:59 AM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: