Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:45:40 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

I think you should do a bit a research on a project before participating in an airdrop or bounty. You wouldn’t have shit coins in your wallet if you did a 30 minute research.

Lol. I don't think that is very necessary though for airdrops, might be for bounties though. But as far as you are not investing you can channel that energy to other projects you are interested in.

You're right in a way but at thesame time a good research is important for whatsoever you invest your time and energy in so you don't waste them and regret later. Alot of Shitties can be avoided with good research and that time channeled into more useful projects instead . There are countless number of airdrops per time but not all deserve your energy and time

I think bounties is a good choice of getting more participants and investors in this project they can get free advertisement if they do that. But airdrop for me is not good in this luxurious project.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:44:47 PM

Not every can afford a bow tie that costly. Not everyone can afford a luxury product. So I guess it’s just for the top class. It’s great to see the top class citizens get to use crypto and blockchain because it’s the best option they got. What’s the minimum amount that could be invested?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:27:02 AM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

I think you should do a bit a research on a project before participating in an airdrop or bounty. You wouldn’t have shit coins in your wallet if you did a 30 minute research.

Yeah, In order to get a promising token or coin you should really make your own research because having it will help you to find some more promising project than just participating on random projects.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:52:41 AM

At the site, they mentioned that "Project supported by Swarovski House" does this mean Swarovski House is the partner in this project? Or they do have some different kind of agreement?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

At the site, they mentioned that "Project supported by Swarovski House" does this mean Swarovski House is the partner in this project? Or they do have some different kind of agreement?

Sarowsky is a big name in luxury products and jewelries. Has a lot of cool products and very popular with top designers. I think he would like projects like bow token, which would help users of luxury (sarowsky) products around the world verify products before purchasing.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:30:47 AM

I’m bullish on blockchain projects with a good use case. I think Bow token could be adopted by the luxury industry who Would need its services and that’s more value to Bow coins. Do you have a date for token sales, I’ll like to participate in your token sales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:03:39 AM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.

One cannot give validity of the project. I agree on that. But they can give proof about how the progress is. And conduct AMA to answer any questions from public which will give confidence to the investors.

Yes, that's a good point. The AMA is a potent yardstick of gaining trust from the community. Several persons have questions about the project and would be glad to find answers directly from the CEO or a member of the team. This should be considered as a means of gaining the confidence of potential investors.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:07:25 AM

Sarowsky is a big name in luxury products and jewelries. Has a lot of cool products and very popular with top designers. I think he would like projects like bow token, which would help users of luxury (sarowsky) products around the world verify products before purchasing.

Okay, so this means Bow team will officially sell Sadowski products. Nice deal for both the brand's. I know bow yet to become a brand but it will be in short period of time.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:20:26 AM

Okay, so this means Bow team will officially sell Sadowski products. Nice deal for both the brand's. I know bow yet to become a brand but it will be in short period of time.

It's not official yet, but we look forward to seeing Bowcoin market place partner with the designer for the marketing and sales of the brand to the public. I see Bowcoin gaining more good partners in the industry and growing to be a force to reckon with globally.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 08:23:59 AM

Not every can afford a bow tie that costly. Not everyone can afford a luxury product. So I guess it’s just for the top class. It’s great to see the top class citizens get to use crypto and blockchain because it’s the best option they got. What’s the minimum amount that could be invested?

Luxury products may be for the the top class, but anyone can buy bow tokens and you get to sale for much higher after token sales and bow platform gets launched. Blockchain technology is decentralized, anyone could use it.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:26:56 AM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

I thought there was an information on the website that the ICO would be commencing this month which is July, the team needs to be certain about the road map before publishing. I hope that they finalise whatever its delaying the commencement of the ICO. The project has a long way to go, so there shouldn't be any delay.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:32:21 AM

It's bit difficult to get information / current status about this project if you have not joined their telegram channel. That's the only source for now to get latest updates from Bow team.
you have said it right..team is active on telegram and for updation of any information telegram is  mainly used Now a days  i think telegram has become a quick medium for imparting or exchanging of information in regards to the project.

Yeah the only social media account of bow that have active admin that can updates or answers our questions is their telegram community that's the only way as of now that can we see or know the movements of this project.

Why has the team decided to choose only one medium to be active why creating publicity through several medium. The team doesn't need to be everywhere, they can delegate the Admin responsibility to several persons who are willing to work and pay them for their services. Getting persons to carry out Admin responsibilities shouldn't be a difficult task.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

I thought there was an information on the website that the ICO would be commencing this month which is July, the team needs to be certain about the road map before publishing. I hope that they finalise whatever its delaying the commencement of the ICO. The project has a long way to go, so there shouldn't be any delay.

You are right they mentioned ICO will start in July but dates are not mentioned and I dont think now it will be in July. They might have changed the plans.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 12:56:14 PM

You are right they mentioned ICO will start in July but dates are not mentioned and I dont think now it will be in July. They might have changed the plans.

It is still early July so we might still see the ICO begin this month. I guess preparation are still being made in place in order to make everything go smoothly. 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:11:02 PM

Yes I made some research about that name if it's really true that they are their legitimate partnership then we really can expect something from the bow project. It will going to bring everyone a great opportunities.

At your service
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:26:33 PM

Certainly it's not for the lower and middle class because they would prefer to get the bow tie else at a cheaper price. Meanwhile the upper class have a penchant for such due to prestige and ease.  But I think it's an experience everyone on the would want to have not minding the price but the quality also depending on the marketing strategy adopted
rested
Copper Member

Activity: 140

ICO/Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:43:19 PM

I follow bow coin since the start.. when will be added on a "normal" exchange..??

ICO/Developer
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:42:32 PM

I follow bow coin since the start.. when will be added on a "normal" exchange..??

Based on their road map they the first appearance of the Bow coin on the first exchange platform is next year in the month of January. But I think it will move if they have delayed on their schedule they are now PRE ICO stage, and they are being busy right now, but I hope they will not delay so that they will follow their road map.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:55:16 PM

Yes I made some research about that name if it's really true that they are their legitimate partnership then we really can expect something from the bow project. It will going to bring everyone a great opportunities.

I agree with you on that. That’s the reason Project team do go for top influencers in an industry when they build a decentralized blockchain project in the same industry. Sarowsky, would make people super bullish on bow coin project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:08:10 PM

It's still possible for the ICO to commence this month, though the possibility may be low, I guess it's better we give them benefit of doubt and keep our fingers crossed, hoping that the tokensale would commence anytime from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: