Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN] Bow Coin : INVEST IN ONE OF THE BEST ALT COIN  (Read 5758 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:08:39 AM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key

It's an obvious fact that getting such a laudable partnership with a renowned designer would give the project an edge and more investors would flock to the project, but as it stands there's no potent prove to suffice the authenticity of bow coins claim, I do hope that the team would do more in solidifying their claim on the partnership.

Right,  partnerships will make this project successful one. It will take more time for them to establish as a brand if they don't go with partners

Yeah not just partnership but with renowned companies that have capacity to attract investors to the project moreover the bowtie can do pretty better with some other related products like wears that are quite attractive and can move market

It's great to have renowned companies partnering with bow coin, but it would be unwise for the team to be fixed on getting renowned companies when they can start with what they have and build up to be attractive to the big organisations.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Obviously the support of Swarovski (if its true) give such a project an upper hand and wins the confidence of many investors. That's why many projects are moving in that direction now. Authenticity is key

It's an obvious fact that getting such a laudable partnership with a renowned designer would give the project an edge and more investors would flock to the project, but as it stands there's no potent prove to suffice the authenticity of bow coins claim, I do hope that the team would do more in solidifying their claim on the partnership.

Right,  partnerships will make this project successful one. It will take more time for them to establish as a brand if they don't go with partners

Yeah not just partnership but with renowned companies that have capacity to attract investors to the project moreover the bowtie can do pretty better with some other related products like wears that are quite attractive and can move market

It's great to have renowned companies partnering with bow coin, but it would be unwise for the team to be fixed on getting renowned companies when they can start with what they have and build up to be attractive to the big organisations.

It's an obvious fact that the big and renowned companies are always very sceptical on sealing partnerships because of their reputation and would prefer to partner with companies on the same cadre. Bow coin is a mere upcoming project with barely any year of experience, coupled with the idea that the project is on a scam infested industry and you want a big company with several years of experience, professionalism, and integrity to partner with Bowcoin. Let's be careful with our desires.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:04:59 AM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.

Do proper research about project and team's background. Try to see if there are any unimaginable or unachievable claims made. O agree not lot of things in our hands to check if project is genuine or not. but we still can do our best.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:17:00 AM

I don't want to believe that the project would be among the scam projects I have experienced in the past. Its impossible to be certain about the legitimacy of any project in this space especially when there's nothing solid to hold claim of. We can only hope that the project would stand the test of time.

It would be clumsy for anyone to give a guarantee for the validity of a project, even if the person is an admin of the project. Most Admin are are salary earners without a deep root in the project. They could be replaced at intervals and only have access to the information which are meant for public consumption.

I know there is no gurantee in crypto world. But if project is good then That's where marketing helps project and followers.  If project keeps reaching out to people,  it's followers and give proper information about project then it gives lot of confidence.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:49:19 AM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:00:00 AM

Where's exchange to buy and sell bow coin ? What is true name project bow coin or bow token?

Tokens are not listed at any exchange as of now. So selling bow tokens at this moment is not possible. But tokens sale will start and you can buy tokens.

They are now in PRE ICO stage and next is ICO stage but now they are not announcing anything about it right now but I hope soon they will give us updates here so that we are aware to the updates in this project.

I think they are still not done with the pre ico stage. When they are done they can move on to the next stage which is the ICO and users can now have the opportunity of buying and holding the tokens

I hope they will have a good run in their PRE ICO and their ICO so that after that two stages this project will a good path to success and also the team and the participants will gonna have a huge income.

For me I hope they will not going to be like the other projects, After having a successful ICO's they are suddenly vanishing. They already got our trust so I'm really rooting for them.

I can't see anything that can make this project a scam they just not being so active but they have a reason why there are silent right now and they have active admin in their telegram.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:19:14 AM

Do proper research about project and team's background. Try to see if there are any unimaginable or unachievable claims made. O agree not lot of things in our hands to check if project is genuine or not. but we still can do our best.

Every successful investor knows well to do a good research before participating in tokensales. Always DYOR. Bow coin has a few big names involved in the project. I guess it’s pretty easy to find out their thoughts about bow project in the luxury industry.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:52:08 AM

It's bit difficult to get information / current status about this project if you have not joined their telegram channel. That's the only source for now to get latest updates from Bow team.
you have said it right..team is active on telegram and for updation of any information telegram is  mainly used Now a days  i think telegram has become a quick medium for imparting or exchanging of information in regards to the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:17:25 AM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

They might be about to announce the dates? I did not find the details of the ICO as well. Any news about new partnerships?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:22:52 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 07:49:08 AM by ganeshramk

One cannot give validity of the project. I agree on that. But they can give proof about how the progress is. And conduct AMA to answer any questions from public which will give confidence to the investors.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 08:07:20 AM

Every successful investor knows well to do a good research before participating in tokensales. Always DYOR. Bow coin has a few big names involved in the project. I guess it’s pretty easy to find out their thoughts about bow project in the luxury industry.

No matter how i love the Name and flare of a new project. I always make sure I carry out a thorough research before taking any step further with that project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:13:06 AM

You're right but having the likes of Swarovski is more like a bonus to the project. The most important role lies on the team and if they're up the the task then boom. Also if the team fails then Swarovski and...  may not be that helpful as expected
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:40:32 AM

Anyone knows when the ICO is starting and what will be the price per tokens during ICO?  I checked their website and I don't see the dates of ICO.

I asked on telegram. I don’t think they are ready for that. There’re quite a few things you need to get in place, that’s if you want to have a successful fund raising. Hope they get an MVP ready too.

Oh that means still long time for ICO, I thought ICO will be starting this month only. Need to see there roadmap, what was planned and where are they now
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:22:38 PM

It's bit difficult to get information / current status about this project if you have not joined their telegram channel. That's the only source for now to get latest updates from Bow team.

Well some of the people there are also getting angry because sometimes they don't get an answers to their questions. They should really need some people to answer those question on their telegram but it should be someone from their team so it will be easier to that person to answer the problem or questions.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:37:03 PM

you have said it right ,for updating information the project  is mainly using telegram channel the most..but right now we haven’t got any latest information .hoping team will update us soon.

Well some of the people there are also getting angry because sometimes they don't get an answers to their questions. They should really need some people to answer those question on their telegram but it should be someone from their team so it will be easier to that person to answer the problem or questions.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:16:58 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

I think you should do a bit a research on a project before participating in an airdrop or bounty. You wouldn’t have shit coins in your wallet if you did a 30 minute research.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

you have said it right..team is active on telegram and for updation of any information telegram is  mainly used Now a days  i think telegram has become a quick medium for imparting or exchanging of information in regards to the project.

Yeah the only social media account of bow that have active admin that can updates or answers our questions is their telegram community that's the only way as of now that can we see or know the movements of this project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:01:35 PM

Good relations with all people is crucial thing I agree. Airdrop and bounty had good impact here too. Cheers.

I missed the airdrop and bounty as well. But I’m not going to miss the tokens sales. You’re right, bow coin airdrop was quite successful. There are a good number of people on bow coin telegram community rooting for the success of your project, same goes for twitter. Can’t wait to know you had a successful tokens sales as well.

I don't quit understand why people are still more behind airdrops?  What we get in airdrops max 5 USD worth tokens?  I agree in bountiiwe get more tokens but not in airdrops.

Airdrops are interesting only got the crypto beginners. It's not any more interesting for me. I have more than 500 useless tokens which I got from airdrop. It's also waste of time.

I think you should do a bit a research on a project before participating in an airdrop or bounty. You wouldn’t have shit coins in your wallet if you did a 30 minute research.

Lol. I don't think that is very necessary though for airdrops, might be for bounties though. But as far as you are not investing you can channel that energy to other projects you are interested in.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:40:01 PM

Lol. I don't think that is very necessary though for airdrops, might be for bounties though. But as far as you are not investing you can channel that energy to other projects you are interested in.

You're right in a way but at thesame time a good research is important for whatsoever you invest your time and energy in so you don't waste them and regret later. Alot of Shitties can be avoided with good research and that time channeled into more useful projects instead . There are countless number of airdrops per time but not all deserve your energy and time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: