Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4568 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

now there is a bounty program or not? why didn't the team make any statements about this?  I would like to know this question.
I would not refuse to participate in the Bounty program either.  I am attracted to projects that implement their ieo tokens.  At this stage it is one of the best ways for developers to collect the necessary amount for development.  In addition, ieo is a guarantee that the project will not be scammers.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:19:30 PM

There will be bounty probably, you will know everything on time, also you can run nodes if you are interested.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:21:47 PM

✔As a part of the new wave of innovation, Tele Coin is focused on:

➡️Network Efficiency,
➡️Simplicity,
➡️Privacy
➡️End User Experience.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:39:17 PM

I found TeleCoin on many news platforms, what is it connected with? Why is this project so promising?
Filatenw

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

➡️Network Efficiency,
➡️Simplicity,
➡️Privacy
➡️End User Experience.
I am pleased to observe the developing project. You are quite recognizable in the crypto community.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:18:03 PM

There will be bounty probably, you will know everything on time, also you can run nodes if you are interested.

Many active people in this topic like to participate in the bounty, so this is very good news for the project. Bounty is a way to develop social networks and make more people learn about TeleCoin on the Internet. I think this is a great idea. Roll Eyes

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

➡️Network Efficiency,
➡️Simplicity,
➡️Privacy
➡️End User Experience.
What kind of work you plan to undertake to improve network security? Nowadays, even the most popular ones can be hacked by scammers, so in order to make your network safe will have to work very well. Regarding anonymity, I will say that for me it is not the most important in the cryptocurrency.

Valeriiko

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:51:24 PM

Many active people in this topic like to participate in the bounty, so this is very good news for the project. Bounty is a way to develop social networks and make more people learn about TeleCoin on the Internet. I think this is a great idea. Roll Eyes
Bounty program is a great marketing solution that does not require any financial costs, and efficiency can be very much in demand!!!
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:04:14 PM

Bounty program is a great marketing solution that does not require any financial costs, and efficiency can be very much in demand!!!

To say that bounty does not require cost-at least not correctly. You have to pay the management team in order to count the awards were correct. Otherwise, developers can ruin a reputation. Moreover, after conducting the bounty and access to exchange can cause problems because of the rapid sales of the participants in the bounty of the company.

Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:07:02 PM

The main thing that after the coin will be traded on the exchanges of members of the company there has not been a decline in the exchange rate . I've seen this picture several times.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
auntyjmary

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:11:16 PM

In the long run, the project plans to organise an IEO, how important is the wallet development to the team behind the project since the roadmap to the  is not clear to the ordinary user?
Zhenka

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:20:55 PM

In the long run, the project plans to organise an IEO, how important is the wallet development to the team behind the project since the roadmap to the  is not clear to the ordinary user?
I can Express only my opinion. When the project has its own functional and working wallet, it inspires confidence . Personally I don't like to keep coins on the exchange. In General the team is not bad plans for the future, look at their implementation.
Filatenw

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:32:07 PM

In my opinion, it is much safer to participate in IEO than in ICO. That is why IEO is gaining popularity.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

The idea of the project is interesting and I think it can have good prospects in the future use of the coin .
Zhenka

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:06:35 PM

In my opinion, it is much safer to participate in IEO than in ICO. That is why IEO is gaining popularity.

I agree of course about IEO.  I would like to know at which exchange the team plans to sell tokens?  or this information is not yet available to ordinary users?
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:13:38 PM

➡️Network Efficiency,
➡️Simplicity,
➡️Privacy
➡️End User Experience.
In my opinion, anonymity is now very important for cryptocurrency.  Since the main idea when creating a crypto was just anonymity when transferring money.  If at the same time it is possible to maintain a high level of security, the project will definitely find its users.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:25:21 PM

The idea of the project is interesting and I think it can have good prospects in the future use of the coin .
Of course, the project itself looks good, but I would like to study a further plan to combat competitors.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:55:18 AM

Of course, the project itself looks good, but I would like to study a further plan to combat competitors.

as I understand the basic idea is that the project should be technically better than competitors. let's see how it will work in practice.  and how popular it will be.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:14:13 AM

I found TeleCoin on many news platforms, what is it connected with? Why is this project so promising?

a good project and so far we see little material about it.  I think investors should understand why this will be in demand
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:26:17 AM

a good project and so far we see little material about it.  I think investors should understand why this will be in demand
I consider it pointless to fight with competitors in this case.  You have to go your own way and invent something new in order to interest the community in your product.  Only then, after a few years, you can think about competition.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: