Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴  (Read 4565 times)
dezi6

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:46:02 AM

The team plans to maintain the price on the exchange after IEO ends and they will be traded on the exchange?
As far as I know, most exchanges have strict requirements for the project regarding price maintenance after the IEO. Therefore, I expect that there will be no dump.
As for me, in any case, the first time, the price can fall down, since most of the tokens are immediately sold on the exchange, that is, as an option, to issue in 2 stages to keep the price at the same level
It is true, there is a risk that the price of the coin may drop a little, but the main long-term perspective of the project and their plans for the future development of the project and the maintenance of the price.
bitdefragt

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:26:08 AM

In general, the correct solution to this whole thing is that there are special people who know how to conduct tests for beta platforms, after which they give an account with specific problems, this is an option many people use
Yes, this is how the process of developing and improving any software goes. Without testers, it is difficult to find all the weak points of the platform and avoid mistakes.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:56:08 AM

In order to start mining and PoS, the team needs to raise money for IEO.  Let's first talk about this, and then we will discuss the distant future.  We are waiting for the wallet release for pc in May.
I think it's never too late to discuss the perspectives of a project. You always want to understand what awaits us further. I hope that this TeleCoin project will not disappoint us.
If team will launch IEO on the popular cryptocurrency exchange, then we can talk about success for early investors.
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:14:10 PM

In general, the correct solution to this whole thing is that there are special people who know how to conduct tests for beta platforms, after which they give an account with specific problems, this is an option many people use
Yes, this is how the process of developing and improving any software goes. Without testers, it is difficult to find all the weak points of the platform and avoid mistakes.
Of course, it is possible for ordinary users to check all this, but it is better to hire professionals, since the work will be from them at the highest level.
TeleCoin IEO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:45:03 PM

🎯This combination of features is unique among privacy coins:

✔Obfuscation — anonymized transactions using coin-mixing technology;

✔SwiftTX — fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions

✔Masternode technology — secures the network and provides consensus-based voting.
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

What happens when the last block is produced? Masternode and PoS mining will continue to exist and make a profit?
I think mining will continue. But it will not be funded by creating new blocks, but by distributing the remuneration of commissions in the network.
The idea is as it should be, it is economically beneficial.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

✔SwiftTX — fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions

✔Masternode technology — secures the network and provides consensus-based voting.

If  I understood correctly, the same Swift technology is used here as in the Ripple blockchain?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:21:31 PM

May I start masternodes today or code does not finished ? Do you have github page?
Godyae

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:43:00 PM

If  I understood correctly, the same Swift technology is used here as in the Ripple blockchain?
It turns out that Yes. Is that negative?
dezi6

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:28:37 PM

In addition to PoS, I was interested in TelePhone in this project. A very interesting project, it’s a pity that there is no final design layout in white paper. And so judging by the security and other indicators, the device will be in demand by the crypto community. Cool
It would be interesting to look at the characteristics and functionality of this phone, or at least the concept, to have an idea of ​​what awaits us in the future.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:43:21 PM

Let's get the finished product soon and I will buy your tokens for one masternode.  By the way, how much will one masternod cost?  How many coins do you need?
Pariseev

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:46:27 PM

I want to note that testing is an important process, it should not be disregarded.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:48:02 PM

What happens when the last block is produced? Masternode and PoS mining will continue to exist and make a profit?
I think mining will continue. But it will not be funded by creating new blocks, but by distributing the remuneration of commissions in the network.
Mining will still live a couple of years for sure, it seems to me that we have just experienced a recession and now a new trend will begin.  This is a very profitable sphere in crypto in my opinion, and I still do not see any prerequisites for its termination.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:58:27 PM

Mining will still live a couple of years for sure, it seems to me that we have just experienced a recession and now a new trend will begin.  This is a very profitable sphere in crypto in my opinion, and I still do not see any prerequisites for its termination.
Prices of cryptocurrencies are rising again, mining of crypto-currencies will gain popularity.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:10:38 PM

I want to note that testing is an important process, it should not be disregarded.
Many developers forget about this moment, and then there are problems. Product testing is an extremely important process.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:25:07 PM

Many developers forget about this moment, and then there are problems. Product testing is an extremely important process.

I loose some information? Is there anywhere the list where I can join to be a beta tester?
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:26:34 PM

I loose some information? Is there anywhere the list where I can join to be a beta tester?
I have not found such information yet, but I don’t want to become a beta tester. It takes too much time, although if I get tokens for it, then why not. Roll Eyes

DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:36:27 PM

The team plans to maintain the price on the exchange after IEO ends and they will be traded on the exchange?
As far as I know, most exchanges have strict requirements for the project regarding price maintenance after the IEO. Therefore, I expect that there will be no dump.
So personally I have for projects that sell their tokens on the IEO greater confidence, as they are moderated . It is difficult to get a good exchange if the project is a Scam.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:41:42 PM

Prices of cryptocurrencies are rising again, mining of crypto-currencies will gain popularity.

I absolutely agree with you. But it is impossible to think that crypto will continue to grow forever. Perhaps we are waiting for the fall. I think it is difficult to predict something in the world of crypto.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:04:10 AM

I absolutely agree with you. But it is impossible to think that crypto will continue to grow forever. Perhaps we are waiting for the fall. I think it is difficult to predict something in the world of crypto.

Do you think that we could fall right now? Why do you think so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: