Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i trust new platforms?  (Read 14436 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:00:26 PM

Do not trust any financial advices .
Keep tracking all the investment options , their road map ,team, their vision and how their business module works.

I agree with what you convey in conditions like today that we as investors must be smarter and smarter in choosing and starting what coins will be used in investment with currency.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:05:40 PM

Now a days so many spam coins in the market . I'm varied to invest
first of all the trust will not came to any platforms in the beginning stage because we don't know how can it perform at the end only the result will show it is trustable or not otherwise the confidence and the risk taking opportunity will important here to have a success.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:11:08 PM

Please if you love yourself and your monies never trust anyone, Just see everyone as potential scammer and play it safe. Be smart  with your actions and choices and you could turn things around. It might seem magical to you but that is just that.
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

Trusting new platform has to be earned by a track record of success of the platform owners and administrators. A little research into the history book should tell you a thing or two about the owners and previous ventures. A background study should tell you if they are genuine, free from blemish or scams/fraud. Only then should you consider trusting them.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:39:14 PM

no, it is a bad strategy, you can make a profit of one coin but you are likely to suffer losses from other coins, it is better to choose one because as you know there are so many bad coins that even like they are not managed by the maker
sad when I see lots of coins that don't have the price and good development, this needs to be fixed because this will make crypto look like an experimental material by some developers
seeing all this makes me feel that regulation is needed so that no one else plays with investors

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

Do your own research and base your invest on the result of your research. Sometimes its better for an investing decision to be yours rather than an imputed opinion. Be sure about what you are investing into,  else you'll deeply regret when it dunks a little

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:01:20 PM

It is hard to give you a guaranteed result. Just you should investigate. You need to find out who the team is, how whitepaper is relevant to reality. So do not be afraid to lose, losing will teach you the right way.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

if you want to invest better, you must first learn about the project being worked on, understand the contents of the whitepapper and find out the developer who is working on the project, so you are not caught up in fraud and projects that endanger you.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:41:38 PM

Until you get experienced in investing and make your own research to select potential projects,
you should stick to established coins. There is lot of scams out there and we have to be very cautious.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:48:58 PM

If you really want to see a good platform research deeply because that's the only way if you can trust that atform to your investment. It's depending to you to be successful in crypto if you cannot study or learn it you can't understand and also you can't find a good project to invest. There's so many ways to know if the platform you want is trusted.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:22:53 AM

Indeed there are many coins in cryptocurrency, the more coins created the more difficult to choose.
I think if we want to buy new coins, we must wait at least until they have been proved as a real project.
So we must have patience before buying, and use our time to researching and evaluating the coin.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:28:29 AM

Everything in this life is about taking risk, you going from your house to your place of work is a very big risk and things might happen on the way, though it is good to carry out calculated risk so that you don't end up losing your funds unnecessary, so my advice to you is to make your research well about a project you see prospects in, and once you get positive findings, you go in to the market with full force.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:29:44 AM

New platforms will not likely to be trusted for anyone since its still new. As you know that most of the popular project in here, you really didn't know who is the developer even though you have invested in the coin.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 10:40:42 AM

Spammers were and are always active in the market, not only nowadays. Everything has both positive and negative aspects. So cryptocurrency is no exceptional. Do not look at only the bad side of it. Crypto market has a lot of opportunities and take these opportunities by investing smartly. There are many good projects. Research, choose good ones, invest and get benefits.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Do not trust any financial advices .
Keep tracking all the investment options , their road map ,team, their vision and how their business module works.

Not only that but do not just trust any new projects and platforms. Look for the goal of a particular project if it is feasible to happen. The team shall also be considered because most of them are just fake teams. Most of the coins are scam but if you can select the best, even if it is just new, it is still a good project that worth to invest.
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:33:26 AM

As you know most of projects are scams and not paying , so if you wants to invest in some projects you should verify all links and ico ranking sites.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

Not every platform or crypto is scam, do a little research and select them, there are a lot of promising and trustable ones, that's for sure.
yuria3

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

In the end, i can just pray that the ones that selected to invest into will give me good profits. Maybe if i invest on 5 projects, i will be happy that 3 of them give me good return. Hope to cancel out the lose of other investments.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:33:54 PM

Not every platform or crypto is scam, do a little research and select them, there are a lot of promising and trustable ones, that's for sure.
I know that not every platform and coin is a scam but with the current setting of the market.

We can't blame everyone who isn't gullible enough with these new platforms. Because base on most experience, many of them have been scam and they don't want to fall into the same experience.

They just learned from those things.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

As you know most of projects are scams and not paying , so if you wants to invest in some projects you should verify all links and ico ranking sites.
sometimes ico rating sites are not reliable at all, those sites are paid, some of them needed a more higher payment so that ICO will have a greater chance to be verified and have a good rating. know the credentials of the project , keenly look for the profile of all the team members, and if the project is very realistic and real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: