Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman on July 20  (Read 16276 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:15:19 AM

It ended with a SPLIT DECISION in favor of Pacquiao Cheesy.

When I was watching it, even Thurman was knocked down in the first round the remaining rounds are favoring to him so what comes to my mind is this will end a close fight / split decision or a draw. 114-113, 116-112, 115-112 I think is the final score.

Now the fight has ended, what are your thoughts regarding the fight and the future for the both of them Smiley.
That's a hard fight of Manny, and luckily he gets the title again. The next for them is to enjoy the money they've got, I don't think Manny will retire so we can still see him on his future fight. Congrats to Manny and also for Thurman for giving us a good fight, its hard to say that he fight for money because of all the work he has done. Salute to this both fighters!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

Pacquiao is clearly the victor here and even at age 40 he never ceases to amaze us. But it is just me, but I saw Pacquiao getting tired in the middle of the round that's why one judges see the Thurman winning. I thought he really faded, however that body shot was a swing round for him. Congrats, ATG fighter, he just exposed Thurman as a hype job. No need to jump on Spence though, it will be a different outcome, just saying. At least Thurman is gracious and admitted that he really lost to a legend, but a rematch? I doubt it will happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

Pacquiao is clearly the victor here and even at age 40 he never ceases to amaze us. But it is just me, but I saw Pacquiao getting tired in the middle of the round that's why one judges see the Thurman winning. I thought he really faded, however that body shot was a swing round for him. Congrats, ATG fighter, he just exposed Thurman as a hype job. No need to jump on Spence though, it will be a different outcome, just saying. At least Thurman is gracious and admitted that he really lost to a legend, but a rematch? I doubt it will happen.

I will consider this as one of Manny greatest achievement, others has doubt that he can still fight at this age and facing a young champion, Keith Thurman. But he again proved his critics wrong by knocking down Keith in round one. The same punch he got Cotto as well, going to the body with his left and get going to the head.

I feel sorry for Keith, too much trash talking but he can't back it up, Manny took his 0 at age 40, ouch, that will hurt his resume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:25:57 AM

But it is just me, but I saw Pacquiao getting tired in the middle of the round that's why one judges see the Thurman winning. I thought he really faded, however that body shot was a swing round for him.
He ain't that young anymore. Those body shots he took from Thurman in the early rounds also affected Manny's speed. Another thing is we got so used to Manny moving around the ring finding different angles.

As I said in my previous reply, Thurman lost because of that 2 rounds that Manny really dominated him. The knock out and the nasty body shot did it.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:27:51 AM

It's over, expect more words will come out from the mouth of the loser (Keith Thurman). Is he will still trash talk Manny Pacquiao after he has beaten up by Manny Pacquiao?

Btw, let's move on about the fight of Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman, much interesting the next fight of Manny Pacquiao, who will be then?
A rematch of the 42 years old American and unbeatable Floyd Mayweather? Well, much interesting fight.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:41:45 AM

That first round knock down also knock the confidence of Thurman out of the fight. Manny was the faster boxer at the first half of the fight and accumulate those points for the split decision. In fairness to Thurman, he is not a dirty fighter unlike Horn and a strong boxer as he did not go down when the Pacman hit him with the liver shot. Right hook did wonder for Manny on that fight.

Enjoy the win for those who bet on Manny.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:45:16 AM

Now the fight has ended, what are your thoughts regarding the fight and the future for the both of them Smiley.
This fight tells us an important lesson, that being braggart will bring you nothing Grin. I felt pity for Thurman because I'm pretty sure that on this moment he is now regretting for all the trashtalks he told to Pacquiao. But well, I admit that he is a good fighter as well for being brave to fight blow by blow against a fast opponent so props to him. I also appreciate him because he knows how to humble himself after the fight unlike other fighters such as Broner.  Anyway, Thurman was still young and this is just the beginning for him. His career is not yet over Smiley.

Now, what I'm looking forward to is Pacquiao's possible next fight. The interviewer said that the winner between Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter's fight might become his next opponent. That would be an exciting match because those contenders are pretty fast and aggressive too.
Broner did it and lost. Now Thurman did it on him and lost. They thought they can get into Manny's mind and brainwash it thru their words. Its pure stupidity. Trashtalking can't bring you to victory. Fists are and Manny did it. You didn't heard any single trashtalk to him but instead, he is responding it thru humble words like "Lets see in the ring".

He said that his fight will be next year because he will busy on the senate on the remaining months but I think the winner on Spence-Porter will be his next opponent. It will be an exciting match Cheesy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:15:33 AM

This fight tells us an important lesson, that being braggart will bring you nothing Grin. I felt pity for Thurman because I'm pretty sure that on this moment he is now regretting for all the trashtalks he told to Pacquiao. But well, I admit that he is a good fighter as well for being brave to fight blow by blow against a fast opponent so props to him. I also appreciate him because he knows how to humble himself after the fight unlike other fighters such as Broner.  Anyway, Thurman was still young and this is just the beginning for him. His career is not yet over Smiley.

Now, what I'm looking forward to is Pacquiao's possible next fight. The interviewer said that the winner between Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter's fight might become his next opponent. That would be an exciting match because those contenders are pretty fast and aggressive too.

It is true that he is a trashtalker but we all know why he's doing that, and Manny said it after their fight, Thurman did it to pump people up.

Advertising a fight is much better if you can annoy people than the fighter themselves. I realized that when Thurman hugged Manny after the 12th round. You can see there that Thurman respects Pacquiao. Trashtalks he made, it is needed to pump the fans up, and we all know that that is effective.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

That first round knock down also knock the confidence of Thurman out of the fight. Manny was the faster boxer at the first half of the fight and accumulate those points for the split decision. In fairness to Thurman, he is not a dirty fighter unlike Horn and a strong boxer as he did not go down when the Pacman hit him with the liver shot. Right hook did wonder for Manny on that fight.
Just like what other fighters say, one punch to the face can change how you approach the match. It was smart of Thurman to change his strategy because if he did not, it would not go the distance. Keith landed some good shots too but unlucky for him, Manny still hits harder even in his 40's.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:45:44 AM

Just like what other fighters say, one punch to the face can change how you approach the match. It was smart of Thurman to change his strategy because if he did not, it would not go the distance. Keith landed some good shots too but unlucky for him, Manny still hits harder even in his 40's.

He got aggressive from the 7th round  but it's too late for him as he was already dominated in the first 6 rounds.
Manny deseve the win but he is not as though as he was before, this should be an easy fight for him if he was still younger, I think he needs to retire soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:19:22 AM

this should be an easy fight for him if he was still younger, I think he needs to retire soon.

If it's a 30 y/o Manny vs. a 30 y/o Keith, that would have been fireworks and would not even go the distance. Manny will obliterate his opponent

I don't know if he should retire soon, life as a Senator must be toxic and he needs to unload. If some of these younger champs can completely dominate him, then it's probably time to hang up. The problem is, none of them can do it yet.
Janation

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

He got aggressive from the 7th round  but it's too late for him as he was already dominated in the first 6 rounds.
Manny deseve the win but he is not as though as he was before, this should be an easy fight for him if he was still younger, I think he needs to retire soon.

It is true that he is in that age where most of the boxers hang their gloves and go on with their lives but Pacquiao seems to prove that he can still fight, so let him be.

There are still some, well let's say unfinished business to other boxers and he still doesn't want to retire as long as they are not fighting him. The Mayweather is still in there and I don't know what will be MP and his team's decision regarding that. For now, let's celebrate that he won. A 40-year-old Manny Pacquiao, creating another history in the books.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:33:19 AM

There are still some, well let's say unfinished business to other boxers and he still doesn't want to retire as long as they are not fighting him. The Mayweather is still in there and I don't know what will be MP and his team's decision regarding that.

Manny always accept a challenge and he would want this rematch but I hope it will not happen because I when I saw the Thurman fight, I know it's the opposite of Mayweather's fight.

For now, let's celebrate that he won. A 40-year-old Manny Pacquiao, creating another history in the books.

We can celebrate but we can continue discussing him on his next possible match up.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

I guess we share the same opinion. But what do you expect from someone who will already cross 40 this coming December? I was rooting for Manny in this fight. It was a great fight especially because it has a great opening round. It even made me think that the fight would not last until the 12th round. It didn't. Both fighters are already showing signs of slowing down. Still worth the watch though! Great job to both fighters.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:43:37 AM

Clearly we could see in the fight that father time is catching up on Manny and IMO he should retire after that fight, don't give the rematch or he can fight an older fighter than him and that is Floyd, if Mayweather does not want the fight then Manny should hang his gloves for good.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:48:03 AM

I guess we share the same opinion. But what do you expect from someone who will already cross 40 this coming December? I was rooting for Manny in this fight. It was a great fight especially because it has a great opening round. It even made me think that the fight would not last until the 12th round. It didn't. Both fighters are already showing signs of slowing down. Still worth the watch though! Great job to both fighters.

I saw in the post fight interview that Manny praised Thurman, he said he was a heavy puncher and a tough fight.
He said, Thurman can fight, LOL.. Never heard that from his past interview on his past fight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:08:00 AM

It's over, expect more words will come out from the mouth of the loser (Keith Thurman). Is he will still trash talk Manny Pacquiao after he has beaten up by Manny Pacquiao?

Btw, let's move on about the fight of Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman, much interesting the next fight of Manny Pacquiao, who will be then?
A rematch of the 42 years old American and unbeatable Floyd Mayweather? Well, much interesting fight.

I don't think Mayweather is coming back to fight Manny,his long-time manager already said that he is enjoying his life, and no need to do again what he already did best in their first fight, this is the best time for Manny to retire but if he opts for another one a fight anyone between Porter and Spence will be good.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:10:55 AM

Pcquiao wins Rounds 10/11. The only way Thurman can win is if he is able to KO Pacquiao. Now it is 99.99% confirmed that Pacquiao is going to win.
99% win? Im not seeing the same thing. When it comes to points thurman had it and now its already round 12 and the last 2 round scores got by thurman.
Well, as I expected Manny Pacquiao will always win his fight. And now officially PACMAN is still undefeated in his boxing career.

Manny Pacquiao was beaten Keith Thurman by split decision:
Glenn Feldman scores it 114-113 to Thurman,
while Dave Moretti and Tim Cheatham both had it 115-112 for Pacquiao.

Indeed, Congrats to solid PACMAN supporters.
That knockdown is a great factor for him to win but if that thing didnt happen i guess thurman would win this fight when it comes to point making.Its a split decision still. Im sure that thurman will ask for a rematch. Im not saying im not happy with manny's win but when it comes to performance he seems too short on his stamina yet he barely make some jabs on last few rounds due to exhaustion but still a win is a win.

Janation

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

That knockdown is a great factor for him to win but if that thing didnt happen i guess thurman would win this fight when it comes to point making.Its a split decision still. Im sure that thurman will ask for a rematch. Im not saying im not happy with manny's win but when it comes to performance he seems too short on his stamina yet he barely make some jabs on last few rounds due to exhaustion but still a win is a win.

I don't think that Thurman will be facing again Manny Pacquiao.

I think the first one is his surprise. Despite the fact that MP is already 40 years old, he was knocked down at the first round. We can all see that smile, like awe to what happened. He can still fight, not the same as in his prime but still, that is amazing. Another thing is that MP is old, and I know before he retires, he wants to fight other fighters like Mayweather. Also, in terms of the KO, I think Thurman will still not win but it will be a draw.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:45:40 AM

Just wow. I did not imagine Pacquiao really winning, I mean I bet on him but that is just amazing. Thurman is also a great fighter, he puts a fight against Pacquiao, a rematch is in the way but I don't think that will be Thurman's but Mayweather's. Floyd is watching the fight, clapping when Manny Pacquiao is entering the ring, any comments of Floyd to Pacquiao about this fight?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: