Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs  (Read 1158 times)
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:14:14 AM

Some IEO's I am expecting very soon: DeepCloud, Raven Protocol, Algorand.
Raven Protocol - binance dex, but i think CZ will announce new IEO on Binance soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:27:01 AM

I see the news that Binance will launch the IEO this month, maybe at the end, not this, and surely there will be a lot of traders and investors who take the IEO
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:32:42 AM

It is difficult to choose good ICO or IEO amidst scores of new projects coming up in the market. The market has been so much competition that only a project different from others in terms of technology, and goals. I have some new IEOs that are hitting the market. Some of them are Sessia,  miracle tele, Bitbond.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:46:00 AM

I think ICOs are abandoned ship now as they have caused more harm than good. On the other hand, for IEOs i can't recommend for anyone, it is wise to always research firsthand about the IEOs as my opinion or purpose of going for a coin might be different from yours. So take your time and study the IEOs, it will worth your time.

I think ICOs not abondoned because there is a lot project doing ICO and able reach their soft cap. Its depend the project, if really good, i think investor will invest, but its true that IEO more interesting now because getting listing soon after IEO ended
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:06:33 AM

simple. we cannot forget the ICO project but there are many cases of fraud in ico. but in the meantime the IEO emerged when investors lost confidence in the ICO. So IEO / ICO both agree and also have the opportunity to remain in the market because we still need it in this industry.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:22:25 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

Based on my own research, Binance and Okex exchange are both doing great in their IEOs. IEOs are the talk of the town and they are giving the best roi in the past months. Mostly those exchanges that are in the top with the highest volume are the most favorite go to of investors. So forget those ICOs or STOs and try to invest again with the magic of IEOs.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:24:08 PM

Too many new projects but some only are potential and good projects and one of thos that i saw ia the Dencoin tokens that offers good altcoin to invest and they are running ico now so lets try to make investments at this project.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:29:51 PM

I check only binance IEOs, as for rest of IEos, all of them are worthless. Moreover there is a risk of exchange token fall. I prefer to participate ofr bnb of stable crypto like eth and btc

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Anyone heard of MPCX?
I got drawn to their IEO coming up on OOOBTC on the 28th of June.
I did a check on the project, and it seems real and viable.

Ofcourse OOOBTC is one of the oldest and biggest Asia's cryptoexchange.
If we analyze 2016 2017, then almost all Asian projects have been very successful.  But nevertheless, a very careful and deep analysis of all the available Information is needed all the same, and it is also better to study the question of the fact that such an idea is in demand in society.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:32:32 PM

As bitcoin is on its bull-run phase, more money will be poured into the market. ICOs/IEOs will be consequently benefited from that. This has been proven in 2017's end. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcoming potential ICOs/IEOs? Give some explanation for your choice if possible.

I dont believe that the hype will return in such extent as we saw at 2017. Investors are more wise and smart now not to trust their money to anyone who are willing to take it . I addition at the time it was a new concept, it is no more.

For the upcoming IEOs, I can suggest to go to Latoken and Exmarkets  , there are a lot of ongoing and upcoming IEOs listed.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Evening everyone. I have now discovered more about IEOs and I am pretty impressed with how advanced some solutions are. But talking about you, how often do you discover new projects these days? And what do you pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend? I meant the ones that are having ongoing IEOs or upcoming ones in the nearest future
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

Evening everyone. I have now discovered more about IEOs and I am pretty impressed with how advanced some solutions are. But talking about you, how often do you discover new projects these days? And what do you pay attention to? Are there any projects you can recommend? I meant the ones that are having ongoing IEOs or upcoming ones in the nearest future

Oh yes, there are more and more valuable solutions. However I would say that the most advanced I have met lately is Auditchain. They are truly redefining the business industry. And they are having an IEO on ExMarkets these days. They are the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. For example, other member of the alliance are Shyft, aeternity, coineal and much more. I recommend you to Google to discover more Wink
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:39:08 PM

Oh yes, there are more and more valuable solutions. However I would say that the most advanced I have met lately is Auditchain. They are truly redefining the business industry. And they are having an IEO on ExMarkets these days. They are the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. For example, other member of the alliance are Shyft, aeternity, coineal and much more. I recommend you to Google to discover more Wink

Hmm, sounds very interesting so far, will definitely explore more shortly, thanks a lot for sharing. And I have heard that there are many advacnced IEOs on ExMarkets Smiley
ruskov

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:40:21 PM

ICO / IEO is already finishing its journey, and IDO comes in to replace them on the DEX exchange. The first pedestrian was the TRXmarket with the TronAce project and the Binance DEX behind it with the Raven Protocol project. Both projects quickly raised funds and reached X. So the next step for IDO and the project I’m waiting for Pledgecamp will be more interesting.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:14:24 PM

For now the very good ICO for those of you who want to invest is Bcnex. ICO bcnex will end in about 8 days since I made this post. Of course the achievement every day is always increasing. And one of the potential ICOs at this time is Bcnex.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:27:00 AM

ICO / IEO is already finishing its journey, and IDO comes in to replace them on the DEX exchange. The first pedestrian was the TRXmarket with the TronAce project and the Binance DEX behind it with the Raven Protocol project. Both projects quickly raised funds and reached X. So the next step for IDO and the project I’m waiting for Pledgecamp will be more interesting.

Raven Protocol token is first project doing IDO (Initial Decentralized Offering) in binance DEX. It was very successful and i think most project prefer their token sale managed by exchangers not by they own. Its good for investor because project can start listing in market without waiting too long
leftgirly

Activity: 132
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:03:09 AM

The recent bull run is only benefitting few coins on the crypto market especially bitcoin and Ethereum. The same cannot be said of most of the coins on the market as many altcoins are still struggling to move up. When the altcoins moves up, investors would feel comfortable investing in IEO/ICO projects.
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:44:53 AM

Raven Protocol token is first project doing IDO (Initial Decentralized Offering) in binance DEX. It was very successful and i think most project prefer their token sale managed by exchangers not by they own. Its good for investor because project can start listing in market without waiting too long
this is make all stakeholder get more benefits.investors will get more certainity and their money secure if directly buying on exchanges.and team good concern on their project developtment.in future it will be new trend for crypto crowdfunding.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Quen44

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

Hey Guys Smiley

I wanted to share with you a great IEO that I spotted today: The project is called Moozicore and they are a company targeting the background music market. I found them at yahoo finance: ARTICLE
So I read a lot of that project and I think they have a big potential to go big.
Moozicore is a project that is not a competitor to Spotify or Apple Music, it’s a revolutionary idea basically of a modern Jukebox.

I downloaded and tested their beta App: it looks great. So basically, you go in a restaurant, bar, etc. where the owner use Moozicore (that you see in the App) and you can interact with the music that is played there via App. You can vote for the next song to play, picking a song that’s played definitely next, add a song from your phone via Spotify or Apple Music or share the music in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It is a monthly subscription for the venue owner of 39,99$, that’s includes a library over 20million songs.

They have Jason Boyarski on board to help to license all the big labels: Universal, Sony, Warner.  Shocked

Also a “Burn program” is provided for their coin: 10% of all revenue generated via in-app payments will be the reference for the buyback amount of MZG tokens from exchanges. The result of the buyback process will be burning MZG tokens and removing them from circulation forever.

All in all, I think it is a very potential new project. I invested today in their IEO Cool

What you think about it? Wink
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:07:44 PM

Hey Guys Smiley

I wanted to share with you a great IEO that I spotted today: The project is called Moozicore and they are a company targeting the background music market. I found them at yahoo finance: ARTICLE
So I read a lot of that project and I think they have a big potential to go big.
Moozicore is a project that is not a competitor to Spotify or Apple Music, it’s a revolutionary idea basically of a modern Jukebox.

I downloaded and tested their beta App: it looks great. So basically, you go in a restaurant, bar, etc. where the owner use Moozicore (that you see in the App) and you can interact with the music that is played there via App. You can vote for the next song to play, picking a song that’s played definitely next, add a song from your phone via Spotify or Apple Music or share the music in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It is a monthly subscription for the venue owner of 39,99$, that’s includes a library over 20million songs.

They have Jason Boyarski on board to help to license all the big labels: Universal, Sony, Warner.  Shocked

Also a “Burn program” is provided for their coin: 10% of all revenue generated via in-app payments will be the reference for the buyback amount of MZG tokens from exchanges. The result of the buyback process will be burning MZG tokens and removing them from circulation forever.

All in all, I think it is a very potential new project. I invested today in their IEO Cool

What you think about it? Wink

We've seen this one last year doing ICO and now doing IEO. So they are collecting more money like the ICO funds weren't enough.
There are two exchanges where they did the IEO, Latoken and Coinbene. Good luck to them, I must admit this is quite a cool project but this is if they can convince businesses to use their platform. The app is available for downloads though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: