Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:38:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should hold or sold BNB ?  (Read 2324 times)
zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:26:42 PM

Depending on our trading skills and investment skills. If you are daily trader you can sell and buy back , if you are an investor , you should just wait and watch the news and make your move to buy or sell .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:29:13 PM

Me too that was my initial thought which even made me got into panic selling of my BNB coins. Unfortunately for me, the coin even recorded another ATH which made me regretted my decision. Now I have used the recent drop to buy more BNB coins. Am going to hold for long this time round.

alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:33:57 PM

You are too fast to sell BNB coins. This should stick with your coins because of the potential coins for a huge ride. And it is clear that BNB prices are able to grow taller. All depends on the strategy you use. BNB has a very strong team and growth will continue to happen.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:39:34 PM

I think you should hold this coin. I see it in perspective and I think that in the long term it will show good growth.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

What if we tell you to hold and it dump? Or we tell you to dump and it moon? You see, that's the unpredictable nature of this space.
In my own opinion, an coin with great use case like BNB is worthy holding for long.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:08:50 PM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

Its up to you mate because if you're just depend others opinion you cannot learn by you own. If I were you I'll keep holding that bnb coin since its just a rumor about dropping its value. You can invest more if ever its gonna be true.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:51:33 PM

We have just returned to reality if we find high prices on some of our assets if we better sell them first and after that maybe if prices are corrected then you can buy coins at very cheap prices maybe that is better than only real holders.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:59:14 PM

My personal opinion, I will continue to keep some BNB constant in my portfolio. This project is growing, naturally I think it will be more valued, even can come to levels we never thought possible. Everyone should decide on the basis of their capital but I believe it's a good choice to keep a few BNBs.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:18:02 AM

Do not listen to humor my friend right now even binance experienced a hacked it doesn't mean BNB will be no value just keep on hodl and you'll get profit in the future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:43:08 AM

Do not listen to humor my friend right now even binance experienced a hacked it doesn't mean BNB will be no value just keep on hodl and you'll get profit in the future.
Well i believe that we need to be more patience in crypto feild and i still believe that holding is still the most amazing and profitable strategy in crypto. I believe that we really need to hold not only in binace but also with some other coin in the crypto feild because crypto is really instable and anytime we can maybe loss ot earn depending on our way of making strategy.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:56:36 AM

It looks like some big players have got themselves involved with BNB. Until 2-3 months back, the daily volumes used to be in the range of $25 to $30 million. This has increased by 10 times, to $250-300 million. There have been a sharp increase during the first two weeks of this month. Anyway, for me it looks quite suspicious that this coin could rise by 170%, despite the fact that Binance underwent a major hack. It is quite possible that the exchange is pumping its funds in to BNB, to give a feeling that everything is going well.
There should be no doubt about that. BNB was around $8 in the market few days ago and it is now around $26. This is really a quick pace of growth. A 10x rise in the trading volume is also a clue towards the possibility of getting the big fishes involved with BNB. Regardless of the reason it has been gaining value, it is an attractive asset to invest in now.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:11:49 AM

I personally thinks that BNB is a good coin to hold.Bnb is backed by the top exchange in crytocurrency market right now im pretty sure they have big plans for the coin waiting to be announced in the near future.I think bnb will have a great future because it has a great company working behind it so i would hodl bnb:)

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:03:15 PM

After 7000 btc disappeared from the accounts of many users of Binance, the price of BNB dropped very much. And it seems to me that it was the best time to buy coins of this exchange. I would advise you not to sell your coins. Since Binance is a very high quality project and they will be able to stay on the market because of its policy of mandatory contributions. The price of this coin will increase in the future.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:15:12 PM

After 7000 btc disappeared from the accounts of many users of Binance, the price of BNB dropped very much. And it seems to me that it was the best time to buy coins of this exchange. I would advise you not to sell your coins. Since Binance is a very high quality project and they will be able to stay on the market because of its policy of mandatory contributions. The price of this coin will increase in the future.

This is the best time to buy binance coin because at the present time the coin is doing greatly in the exchange with it price on a continuous increase and having great potential because of the team behind it despite the exchange being hacked once every thing get to it normality the bnb coin market will pick again.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:42:01 PM

BNB is something you should hold. All the Binance LaunchPad, Binance Dex and BNB pairs will make the price to skyrocket. Do not just follow the FUD and lose a big chance. HODL and enjoy he greatest rewards in very few months away.
FUD are not affected in Binancecoin, even few week ago binance have issue are hacked and 7000BTC are stolen from binance, trader and whales still trust in binance.
and as we can see now, even Fudder talking about binance but binancecoin price still inrease until now, 2 day ago i just sell few BNB but the price keep grow up, especially after Binance ann their next launchpad make BNB price moon.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:55:40 PM

of course if I definitely will keep holding it because at the moment it is not time to sell it and the price I want has not yet been reached, I'm sure it will definitely be able to rise even higher. and surely the BNB also needs recovery for some time after the hacking incident at that time.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:13:17 PM

BNB is at ATH level, so I would sell coins. Many people predict 60 and even 100$ target for BNB, but as for me we will be able to buy it much cheaper later.
So I will pick it up on correction
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:21:32 PM

BNB coin is still a good investment. as you could see, binance got hacked and they are paying all funds back and moving on with higher security. They have learned their lesson. Other exchanges like cryptopia get hacked, they are down for months and then they are gone... Binance is a real business company.

The next plus for binance is the upgoing trend to ieo's instead of ico's.  Cool
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:33:39 PM

hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

If you are a trader of altcoin or any crypto you should not believe on anything you just "heard". Don't panic in these situations when price falls for an instant. BNB is still one of the top altcoins, and till now i didn't find any reason of BNB price drop in future.
Take a look on market yourself and try to learn different market scenarios, you can judge more precisely than any other because it's your money and no one will care about it more than you do.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:38:43 PM

Sincerely, a coin like BNB is worth holding for long; this is my own opinion.
To your question, no one can really advice you on what to do with your funds or BNB, if you believe in what the project offers then you can think long term also if you are not too sure you can trade or sell and wait for correction before entering again. But before trading, endeavour to get the right knowledge about trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: