Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Right Now: Will Do A Bull Run Too?  (Read 10958 times)
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:00:06 PM

Ethereum broke the big support line at 245USD. Now the free fall begins. If Bitcoin go through 10,000USD, altcoins will clear all profits this year and back to the lowest prices.

agree, i predicted this massive drop 2 days ago.

i think the biggest support is around 225$. If it goes below that, i think 180 or below will be really fast. This proves two very concerning points.

1º cryptomarket has not changed this year. it's the same bullshit-especulative market that it was 2 years ago.

2º All the news related to technology have really 0 impact on prices. The really important question here is if politicians want to let us use it or not. Considering that 60% of all countries' debt is in bank's hand, there is no possibility that crypto can survive against the system. This is why, precisely, Libra will not succed: because banks and all powers will not let them do it. moreover, it's totally concerning that a huge project like libra is in hands of leftists brutally totalitarians, like facebook, google, twitter and so on.

this is my bet. according to technical analysis, Bears have the clear hand here. So.. now...we have to predict wether this is a controlled dumping or not.

Let's be clear here.

Bears know for a fact, that the more they crash the market, the less investors will be there to deal to high volatility. Bears know that the market is so weak that a huge crash can doom it for so many months. They also know that this is the hen with golden eggs. They can get the egss everyday, or they can kill it. So i think this is a controlled dumping. This is , i think, a movement with two versions:

- They've sold becase over 300$ there is no demand. Absolutely noone values ETH more than 300$ right now. So holding coins for 250-280$ thinking it would pump eventually is exposing yourself over massive profit selling (specially those that bought around 220$).

- This guys, want to test the resistance of ETH. They want to know how low they can buy, so that they can get max profit. How in the hell would you know the bottom of a coin, unless you are in control of that??? So i think the 225$ resistance will hold. in fact, my friend at Santander bank has told me that all automated stops he has seen will jump at around 210$ dumping the coin easily with no support.

hope the big resistance at 225 holds. If it crashes....well...there will be blood in the streets.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:28:37 PM

What we can see now, ethereum seems like have a slow growth. The price of ethereum still at $230 and just increase 0.57%. Its hard to speculate about ethereum, but i hope the price will gonna be come back to its best.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:42:20 PM

Eth is possessing a great promise and potential among all the possible contenders to the throne of Bitcoin. With a good dev team behind and with the leadership of a young Russian-Canadian programmer named Vitalik Buterin, it was also a recipient of the 2017 cryptocurrency bull run. I remember that Eth reached more than $1,000 back then before dropping dramatically.

Now that Bitcoin is excitedly showing its bull run, many Eth holders like me are wishing that it can do its dance upwards as well. Yes, it is showing some good movements but not with the same intensity as Bitcoin.

Will Eth get benefited by the current strong showing of Bitcoin or will do its own slow like snail move?
ETH is like altcoin, and this is not the time for ETH to rise, I think you should get your money out of ETH to BTC and USDT. Waiting for the BTC to sideway a long time is an opportunity for ETH to break through.
This is not an investment advice, manage your money yourself.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:53:01 PM

I think ethereum prices will follow the movement of bitcoin prices, in fact when bitcoin rises ethereum always follows their price movements. but clearly the ethereum price rises depending on how the supply or demand in the market.
No doubt bitcoin is increasing and the same way ETH is increasing I am sure after few years EHT will be so high. So it is all about the investor and when ETH will be like by investors it will surely get the price higher so I am sure after or till the end of 2019 ETH will gain good pump in price as I can see market for ETH is getting green with time.

That would remain tentative this time, as we're striving to see what eth could be in the next weeks to go further. We're too amazed of what's happening for bitcoin price lately and many expected wider that it could trigger eth to also be bullish. Green market can be our inspirations for this recovery period.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:08:28 AM

I'm not sure, even though until the end of the year, the increase will definitely not be as high as 2017 because it has entered the middle of the year and the market has not shown a bull run, even to recover it yet.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:07:01 AM

For Eth holders now, it is good to buy at this point of time, coz its cheap so far according to the coinmarketcap.
Don't think its dooms for it, instead take the good chance to buy em then hold. I know in the future it will bounce
so high, just be patience on holding em. Because I know bull run will come unto it for sure.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:29:55 AM

ethereum is currently a pretty good improvement in mid-2019, but ups and downs always occur when there are some world leaders who criticize crypto. ethereum at a price of $ 230 is good enough for long-term investment.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:39:04 AM

ethereum is currently a pretty good improvement in mid-2019, but ups and downs always occur when there are some world leaders who criticize crypto. ethereum at a price of $ 230 is good enough for long-term investment.
I avoid long-term investments. I prefer daily trading or short-term investment. because market trends in the long run are very difficult to predict. I'm just looking for safety.

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

Apparently, until the end of the summer we will not be able to see a good growth of the cryptocurrency market, traditionally in August there is a decline in business activity. However, Bitcoin has already shown us that it is capable of such growth in the fall, and especially at the end of the year, we hope that the cryptocurrency market will quickly rise again.
Ethereum does not please us with its price growth, but I hope that the upcoming improvements to this coin will change the situation for the better.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

Yes it will bull run too just like bitcoin are always increase the price. And we hope so etherium we can reach the price of $1000 so that we can sell our etherium we hold into a high price.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:01:27 AM

Yes it will bull run too just like bitcoin are always increase the price. And we hope so etherium we can reach the price of $1000 so that we can sell our etherium we hold into a high price.
We are hoping eth price will spike again but with the current status of the market it might take longer for the value to reach the last ath.

Bitcoin is declining and the altcoins as well, its a usual scene but everytime btc is moving downward alts are following. The price of eth dropped drastically for the past few days. Hoping it will recover sooner so we can sell our coin with good price.

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:09:21 AM

It is growing now in proportion to bitcoin. I have not seen the net growth of ETH for a long time. If bitcoin falls, then it is generated at ETH. If it grows, then it also drops on it. Of course, if you believe that Bitcoin will continue to grow, it is worth investing in ETH.
If bitcoin continues to grow, it should be better to wait to get cheaper Ethereum. However, It is really challenging task for bitcoin because it has stucked in its re-consolidation phase, from $9000 to $12000. I don't believe bitcoin will break its current very strong resistance around $14000. Maybe when halving comes closer, it will break that range.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:11:35 AM

If some whales read your post, they will manipulate ETH price to $999 and then make it fall again. Just what the heck you are? Of course we want all altcoin increase, but telling how high it should be just like your dream which never be happen
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:13:20 AM

Ethereum follow suit when bitcoin starts increasing in price. So Ethereum will get benefited by the king coin, bitcoin, increasing in price. Lately, bitcoin has been increasing. But the US's regulatory measures over cryptocurrency including bitcoin and Facebook's planned Libra have made some impact on the market. So bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including Ethereum are down slightly now.

dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:22:03 PM

Ethereum follow suit when bitcoin starts increasing in price. So Ethereum will get benefited by the king coin, bitcoin, increasing in price.
With the drama on Tether USD, and Bitcoin, which might not end soon, Ethereum will get hard period in front. I does not really relate to Ethereum because originally Tether USD created and operated on Bitcoin's OMNI layer. However, recent months, Tether USD expands to other blockchains, includes Ethereum. I don't know exact reasons behind drops of Ethereum, but I guess it mainly came from the drama.
aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:54:58 PM

Ethereum price is very low So its still a very good time to invest in as the bull run hasn't really started for the ethereum but it will.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:01:33 PM

Ethereum price is very low So its still a very good time to invest in as the bull run hasn't really started for the ethereum but it will.

eth is done on its bull run last few weeks ago after the bull of btc  . maybe you arent aware with that because you didnt online that time  . thats why i wont agree with you when you say that eth price is still cheap   . eth price is now slight expensive compare to last years price but im not saying that its bad to invest on it  . we can still invest on eth because eth do still have the chance to increase more in the upcoming weeks or years  .
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:06:48 PM

Do not expect a lot from Ethereum, for now. Everything is coming, but it will take a time, next year is a target, but we know that it will be postponed by few months.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:19:18 PM

Do not expect a lot from Ethereum, for now. Everything is coming, but it will take a time, next year is a target, but we know that it will be postponed by few months.
You have to be precise that you are willing to wait when investing to this long term project, the value is falling so if you want to collect and take this as a future investment timing right now can be a good one for your investment, there's nothing to worry as crypto always making its bounce back so its a matter of time you need to add more patience.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:27:33 PM

ethereum is a long-term asset. of course it takes time for growth. not much hope for bulls and ethereum pumps, the most important is the movement in the uptrend is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: