Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11669 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:19:25 PM

In this period of massive growth in the price of btc and ethereum, its best to hold btc and ethereum. Most altcoin tend to loose their value as bitcoin increases and it will be better to sell before the value drops. The value of Bitcoin may reach $10,000 and its best to hold some now.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:21:29 PM

In this type of market season its always smart to have most of your funds onto bitcoin so thats what i am doing i almost have 70% for bitcoin and 30% for the top 5 altcoins below bitcoin.Bitcoins pump first before altcoins so you can always sell bitcoin for profit then buy altcoins with the profit then reroll bitcoin because its surely gonna drop when altcoins start pumping

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:24:06 PM

I think there are so many reasons why bitcoin and ethereum can get to pump out. This is the raise of the cryptocurrency, you may expect more impacts from the cryptocurrency.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

My stragy is simple :
1. just play safe don't too greedy, remember to always cash out before losing profit.
2. Always read news about Bitcoin in Media internet or TV etc. News will have great impact on the market.
3. Don't trade altcoin when BTC dump and pump, you can only trading Alts when the price of BTC were stagnant.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:31:22 PM

In this period of massive growth in the price of btc and ethereum, its best to hold btc and ethereum. Most altcoin tend to loose their value as bitcoin increases and it will be better to sell before the value drops. The value of Bitcoin may reach $10,000 and its best to hold some now.
Yes. There are high chances that bitcoin could even reach more than $10k before this year ends if the market will continue to show a positive increase. And once bitcoin starts to pump, it will always be followed by price increase in some good altcoins. It's best to keep holding our coins for now and just wait until the price market reaches its very peak so we can also gain very big profits in time.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

cosmos https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cosmos did not go up too much compared to other when bitcoin and ethereum pump, its likely nice
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:00:06 PM

My strategy now is that if I have bitcoin, I will buy top 10 CMCs, because like before, it is likely that the coin coin will follow the rise in bitcoin.

I also do it like that, buying top 10 is a guarantee of profit and security for the long term, the most important thing is to always be optimistic and be patient so we can get big profits.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:56:03 AM

I thought it would be a correction today. There's more to the Altcoins. This is one of the reasons for the last abnormal price increase.
For bitcoin, I think the correction for this has happened already when bitcoin dumped from $8200 to about $8000, so what I actually waiting for is for it to pick the next barrier which I am suspecting to be $9000, although it has been quite slow again in its price movement after that correction and looking like something that is preparing to go sideways which I think it will be too early for that.

I don’t expect bitcoin to go sideways now for altcoins to pick until after it crosses the last ATH of $20,000. We are till carefully monitoring the market to see what directing bitcoin movement will take next.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

My strategy is to think and hold long term. I know from having been in this market that long-term holders are most rewarded, because the market has a tendency to defy expectations. At times bitcoin will get its pump at the expense of the alts, and at other times it will be vice versa, and occasionally bitcoin and the alts will pump at the same time.
Yeah both of them have been on the rise lately and thanks to the bullish market that has given people some confidence to speculate in these coins otherwise due to bear market, not everyone could muster up their courage to invest in crypto. I believe both could give back good returns. ETH has been in wide use like Bitcoin which means we have gotten a future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:55:31 AM

At the moment, I see no reason to sell bitcoin and ethereum, maybe we went to the starting line when the cryptocurrency market should grow and therefore now we need to hold and wait for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to be even greater.
Same here. Why shouldn’t one HODL these top coins for long to make good gains rather than selling them off for small gains. Bitcoin has been gaining crazy value and ETH is following in the same direction with its value crossing $270 unbelievably. That being said, the first wise word that comes in the mind is HODL and no matter how much people complain about crypto, it will be the wise word.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

The pump that happened in the market recently might be a sign of the beginning of bull market in cryptocurrency.
You can use accumulating strategy, keep buying top coins periodically, and hold it.
If the market really going bullish later, you should be able to sell it higher than you buy it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:48:23 PM

The best strategy is to buy altcoins at the moment, because none of the most perspective has shown a great price increase. This is only the matter of time, when the altcoin market explodes, so do not miss your opportunity.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:06:27 PM

Well, I don’t have much strategy again other than the strategy I have used before, I already knew that most coins that respond to bitcoin bull run is the ones on the top market cap, so I continue to be a holder of them till market gets to its ATH and about to pull back to the bear Market.

At that point is when I will sell my coins, wait for all the coins to bottom again, and then buy for the next bull run after this. For now, this is how the market will continue to cycle till adoption rate becomes high and bitcoin becomes more used for store of value and for payment of products by retailers and end time users.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:10:10 PM

On this topic, you can argue forever.  But the only thing I know for sure is that no one will take the place of the leader.  Because it is one and it is bitcoin.  And ethereum is another variety.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:16:20 PM

On this topic, you can argue forever.  But the only thing I know for sure is that no one will take the place of the leader.  Because it is one and it is bitcoin.  And ethereum is another variety.
Bitcoin will always be the leader in cryptocurrency, and the etherium will be the number 1 highest among altcoins, so there is really no point in arguing about it

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

The best strategy is to buy altcoins at the moment, because none of the most perspective has shown a great price increase. This is only the matter of time, when the altcoin market explodes, so do not miss your opportunity.
Plan it well before buying, set your target and make a good entry position then wait for the pumped, everything have it's own time, you need to take the risk as it will be a tough journey inside the Alts community, buying projects will acquired you to analyze and assess.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

I would put an equal sign between them.  Because these are two leaders in which it is really worth investing.  I always divide my capital for investment into two parts.  50% in Bitcoin and 50% in several Altcoins.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

That's great news. The pump that has happened marks the beginning of the bull run in cryptocurrency yet I'll buy more altcoins and hold them for the prices to increase.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:53:06 PM

after passing 2018, precisely maybe between March-April-May 2019 I saw the movement of the price of bitcoin really increasing and several other altcoins such as XRP / ETH they also experienced pumps. whether this is a market correction or not but this seems to indicate that bullrun is coming soon.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:58:08 PM

after passing 2018, precisely maybe between March-April-May 2019 I saw the movement of the price of bitcoin really increasing and several other altcoins such as XRP / ETH they also experienced pumps. whether this is a market correction or not but this seems to indicate that bullrun is coming soon.
Readiness for that is the most important thing to do. because of course if we only become spectators it is also useless. because of course the movement will continue to rise. now the market is undergoing a correction and should be an opportunity for us to make a profit

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████