Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11658 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:40:52 PM

Actually my strategy is more combination holding even first think is a good happen. Of course, I feel like something good for btc and eth hold because btc and eth appear as a startup this month may. But other hand you can got CMC top list some altcoins, I hope it more your future benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:01:12 PM

Yes we can see a much better healthy market than what we have had in the first quarter of 2019 and not to mention on the market conditions in 2018 so there has been great improvement so far especially as we see on bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin as well as bitcoin cash

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:05:28 PM

Now you can replenish your cryptocurrency portfolio with many promising altcoins, but you need to remember one small but very important rule: "buy on the fall, sell on the rise"

wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

if Bitcoin is compared with any other coin I always choose only Bitcoin because it is a Leader Because it always grows in price And especially as it has become more than 8000 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:08:47 PM

You are right but what i notice about ethereum is that ETH is crawling compare to the rate bitcoin is growing, does ethereum have any problem?

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:10:05 PM

I hold a few bitcoins and ethereum, my sure strategy is to hold in the long run. I am waiting for the bitcoin price to exceed $ 20,000 and ethereum $ 1500. I am sure both of them can surpass the highest prices ever passed.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:15:07 PM

because I'm late into the market, I prefer to wait for the BTC to correction, and when the BTC correction, altcoin will also correction, and that's when I will enter the market. This is strategy I'm doing now.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:22:05 PM

I think the market can grow more and on that basis I will continue to hold on, and I am sure it will bring benefits to me.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:34:59 PM

because I'm late into the market, I prefer to wait for the BTC to correction, and when the BTC correction, altcoin will also correction, and that's when I will enter the market. This is strategy I'm doing now.
Why are you sure that the correction will come now? the market is very strong now and the price movement of bitcoin says nothing about correction

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:45:05 PM

Why are you sure that the correction will come now? the market is very strong now and the price movement of bitcoin says nothing about correction
the market is very strong, yes because the market will be strong to increase again and again.
Bitcoin and Ethereum can still rise higher in my opinion if i am see the current movement.
maybe more process is needed so Bullrun can, use it as best as possible because of rare opportunities so don't miss it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:46:17 PM

I think the market can grow more and on that basis I will continue to hold on, and I am sure it will bring benefits to me.
I also see that the market will soon show even more results than now. in a few months, we will see very good prices  Cool

oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:41:02 PM

Now, we have witnessed the upward trend that is happening in Crypto now and that could trigger crypto prices like in 2017 and if seen it could even reach ATH back in the middle of this year and a good strategy of course by following this flow by taking advantage of selling some coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:29:08 AM

As you know Price of Bitcoin and altcoins pumping and will be continue and the next level will be $9500,so sold some altcoins at that level.
The price of Ethereum is also increase and the Bitcoin is specially going up so better the current price should be considered as low price and better to invest because we might not be able to see bear market in near future. The price shift resulted in profit as most of the investors are now in profit and the continuity in price further indicates that investors should invest further and wait to sell on high price.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:47:21 AM

Now, we have witnessed the upward trend that is happening in Crypto now and that could trigger crypto prices like in 2017 and if seen it could even reach ATH back in the middle of this year and a good strategy of course by following this flow by taking advantage of selling some coins.
on the one hand, bitcoin may pump high for now. it's just that, from my vision, the ETH price increase is not so high. but, in the near future, it will be an ETH turn for a high pump. I am sure the market recovery potential at the moment can pass ATH from what the two coins ever achieved.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:32:49 AM

How many here think this is a huge upcoming bull trap?
I think we launch to at least 10k in the coming days or weeks and then plummet back to 6k area. Lot's of money to be made either way...
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:37:15 AM

The current trend is very good and fun, large transaction volumes and always above $ 50 billion per day certainly make us worthy of optimism that crypto's future will continue to improve and recover.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:53:49 AM

with the price pump of  btc we can expect eth pump also happen in this quarter eth expected price of 500 dollars if eth break the support we can expect more than 800 dollars as well
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:00:34 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

i have two options for you, first hold your  bitcoin until the price is high increase and second option trading because the price is very2 fluctuative is the right time
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:03:55 AM

With always an increase in bitcoin and altcoin. Certainly the right strategy is to increase the inventory of altcoin and bitcoin. Because it's likely that the crypto market will continue to increase in the future. So that is a strategy that must be done as it seems.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:17:01 AM

With always an increase in bitcoin and altcoin. Certainly the right strategy is to increase the inventory of altcoin and bitcoin. Because it's likely that the crypto market will continue to increase in the future. So that is a strategy that must be done as it seems.
when the current market conditions are on an upward trend, the best thing to do is to invest and add a percentage of the money. this is useful for profit if indeed the price can continue to be sustainable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: